Beauty Is Only Skin Deep - Cover

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cheated on by his girlfriend, young man is seduced by her BFF.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex  

Please Wait while image loads

I lay back next to Denise, feeling really good about myself and about what I had just done. It was so different from my previous lovemaking with Alice. I had made Denise orgasm repeatedly and truly felt a sense of sharing that I had not experienced before.

Initially, I had decided to make love to her to get even with Alice and pay her back for cheating on me. Still, I realized that what had happened was that Denise had been the sole focus of my attention, and I had had no thoughts of Alice during our lovemaking.

As a matter of fact, Alice now turned me off.

I broke the kiss with Denise and said, “Let me just send a text message to Alice first. I’m going to tell her to go fuck herself.”

“No, don’t do that. I have an idea I’d like to talk to you about first. That girl needs to be taught a lesson, and we can teach her one that she will remember for the rest of her life.”

“Really, what kind of a lesson?” I asked.

“Alice has been treating you with contempt. She has often said to me that you were a lousy lover, and the reason she dated you was because she could control you like a little puppy dog. She also used me to feel superior because she was better looking than I was, and in contrast, that would make her look good to others. Right?”

“Well, yes, that seems to sum up the situation,” I answered.

“Have you considered why I went along with this knowing what I knew?

“There were two reasons. The first is that I was very attracted to you and knew that you and I could end up together if I played my cards right. Now the second is ... I will have to tell you eventually, so brace yourself for this. I am bisexual, John. I’ve enjoyed her beauty and have lusted for her since we met. Does that shock you?” She asked me, blushing.

I sat there naked on the bed beside her and stared, not knowing what to say. My mind was racing, trying to process this new information. I had never expected this turn of events. Slowly a picture formed in my mind of Denise and Alice making love to each other, and I realized that I was getting excited by the thought. My cock was reacting to the picture of both girls making love. I was getting an erection as I visualized the two of them together having sex.

Denise noticed my arousal and wrapped her warm hand around my cock. “What are you thinking?” She asked as she gave my rod a squeeze.

“I’m not sure what to think. I’ve certainly fallen in lust with you and maybe even in love. I’m positive that I wouldn’t accept you being with another man if we were together. However, the picture of you and Alice together does not seem to disturb me as much as it excites me. Would I be part of the action?” I asked.

“Absolutely, I intend that she becomes our sex slave, our slut to use as we see fit.” She said with an evil grin.

“How are we going to do that?”

“Well, first, you will keep acting with her as if all is great until she gets back. Then, just keep texting as you have and when you talk, tell her how anxious you are for her return and how much you miss her. Can you do that?”

“Sure I can,” I answered.

“We can discuss and plan what to do when she returns over the next few weeks. Now come here and take me in your arms and make love to me.”


As the summer months went by, Denise underwent some changes. Gone were the baggy clothes and thick glasses. Instead, she had invested in contact lenses. Her hair was now styled, and she wore makeup and perfume. Not heavy makeup but just a light touch of lipstick and a whiff of a musky fragrance that made me want to fuck her every time I smelled it.

We became very close, doing all kinds of fun things together and working on my skills as a lover. I felt that I was taking a master’s course in sex with her. When I asked her how she had gained such knowledge of the subject, she would smile sweetly at me and change the subject.

One day I just did not let her change the subject and told her I needed an answer to my question. We were sitting in a sidewalk café, and she just looked at me for a few moments before standing, taking my hand, and walking across the street to a park. She led me to a bench and pulled me to sit next to her.

“John, I realized some time ago that I would never be the Homecoming Queen. I have no taste for that, and I do not have the looks. I also realized early on that my sexuality was much greater than my peers. I was fortunate that when I was sixteen, I fell in love with an older man, and he fell in love with me. He became my mentor and my lover. Together we explored all the facets of sex, and he led me through a marvelous journey of my life to date. I discovered things about myself that I never suspected.”

“What happened? Why aren’t you with him now?” I asked.

“Are you jealous, my darling? Don’t be. He passed away from cancer over a year ago, and since that time, I realized that I had been living a fantasy. When I saw you, I saw that you could be the soulmate I was craving.” She said, smiling at me and giving me a passionate kiss.

“I have two questions for you. First, why me and...?”

She silenced me by placing a finger against my lips. “One question at a time. You because I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. You are also the most wonderful of lovers. You have the gift of having no taboos about sex and sexual situations, and I feel you accept me as I am. You are always ready to play with me at whatever I propose. You show all your talent and are becoming as kinky as I am, which I love. You are indeed a rare person, my love.”

I blushed at those words and felt stunned at what she had just said. Me, kinky? I had never thought of myself in that light. However, thinking over the past while, I realized that maybe I was. I had enjoyed the Dom/sub play we had had together and the anal episodes. As a matter of fact, I had enjoyed every moment of my time with her.

I lusted for her with every fiber of my being. I was deeply and truly in love with my Denise. Alice was indeed a thing of the past. While I was still pissed off at Alice, I no longer lusted for her in the way I used to. I smiled at the thought of making her pay for her actions, but that was no longer a priority for me.

“And your second question?” she asked.

“Well, I’m worried about our confrontation with Alice. What if she turns ugly on us?”

“Don’t worry, just leave it to me.”


Over the summer, I had continued, as agreed with Denise, to chat with Alice and the date was fast approaching for her return. I kept getting love messages from Alice, and she said she was anxious to be with me soon.

Denise and I had worked out a strategy for making Alice pay for her disrespect and her lies. Denise believed that Alice had bisexual tendencies and that her continual fight for control was just a pose. In fact, she was almost sure that Alice was a closet submissive. We had decided to find out.

Denise and Alice had agreed that they would share the apartment and that Denise would move into the second bedroom. This was ideal for our plan.

The big day arrived. I picked up Alice at the airport, and we headed back home to her apartment. Denise had agreed to be out when we got there so that Alice and I could catch up.

Entering the apartment, Alice gave me a lukewarm kiss and told me she was tired and that we would get together the next day.

“Alice, we have been apart for three months, and you still want me to wait?” I asked.

She smiled at me and said, “Well, you have a point. How about a quickie, and then you can go?”

I gave her my best grateful puppy dog look and said, “Okay, let’s see how that works out.”

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She was extraordinarily beautiful, and I admired her body as she unbuttoned her shirt. Then, her ripe breasts finally came into view, and I stepped forward to put my hands on them.

“John, don’t grab. I just want a quickie fuck, and then you’ll leave.”

I did not respond as she shucked off her jeans and the rest of her clothes and lay down on the bed. I just stood there looking at her naked body. The anger rose in me, and finally, I reacted. I took off my clothes and got on the bed. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head while pinning her down with my body.

“John, what are you doing? Why are you so rough?” She asked.

“Alice, I am tired of the lies and the deceit. You have been lying to me and cheating on me for long enough. So tonight, I will teach you the error of your ways.”

“What do you mean lying? I have not lied to you,” she said, but I could see fear in her eyes as she said it.

“All summer, you told me that you loved me. Right?”

“Yes.” She answered.

“You told me you were faithful to me and couldn’t wait to get back and be with me. I know that you were with your high school lover and fucking him regularly during the whole time.”

“John,’” she whimpered, “You were here, and I did what I needed to, but now I am back with you.”

“Not good enough, Alice. Things have changed. I am not the person you left at the end of the last term. I have learned to be me over those months. So tonight, I will punish you so that you will never do that to anyone again.”

I tied her hands over her head to the headboard as she struggled. She kept begging me to stop, but I was relentless. Finally, she started to yell, and I grabbed her panties and stuffed them into her mouth. Then, taking her legs, I also tied them to the same headboard making sure her legs were spread wide apart. Next, taking two pillows, I placed them under her ass to raise it off the bed and make her private parts more accessible.

“Alice, are you ready for your punishment?” I asked. “I’m going to spank that tight butt of yours before I fuck you for the rest of the night.”

She made a series of grunts through her panties. I reached over and pulled them out. “Did you say something?” I asked.

“John, don’t do this to me. I’m sorry I did not mean to hurt you.” She said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

“It’s too late for that. Sorry is what you will be after I finish with you. You’ll learn to respect me. To date, that hasn’t taken place. You WILL after I’m done with you.”

“John, don’t hit me too hard. Please. I promise I’ll behave from now on. I know I deserve this but don’t hurt me.”

“Enough! I’ll give you the option of being gagged or not. Which do you want?”

“Don’t gag me, please,” she answered.

“If I don’t, I expect you to count each spank as it hits your butt. You are going to get ten swats on each cheek. Will you do that?”

“Uh ... yes.”

I proceeded to take off the rest of my clothes. My cock was rigid and fully erect. I could see Alice looking at it with a faint smile on her mouth. The thought ran through my mind that she thought she would be able to control me again after this. Little did she know the spanking would just start her ordeal.

“Ready?” I asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.