The Job Interview - Cover

The Job Interview

by ChrisM

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Erotica Sex Story: Wanda interviews for a job opening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

Blonde sitting in an office chair exposing a lot of cleavage

Marshal Investments is an investment-banking house located in New York City, just off of Times Square. Rob Marshall and his brothers, John and Mike, own the business and maintain their offices on the sixth floor along with their Executive Assistant, Julie Bixby.

Julie, a tall blond with dynamite legs and tits, has a pleasant personality and is always ready to give any of the partners a helping hand ... if you know what I mean. She had been complaining that due to some of the services required by management, she had a hard time getting her job done and the brothers agreed to hire an assistant to help her out with the clerical duties. Having an assistant would free her time for those special moments.

After discussing the matter with Julie, she was given permission to select someone to be her personal assistant. She selected a little doe-eyed Chinese woman with the unlikely name of Fa Ke Mi, which translated to Flower Cute Kitty. We all saw great potential in someone so aptly named.

Shortly after hiring Fa Ke Mi, Julie came into my office late one afternoon with a request. “Mr. Marshall, I have another woman that came to apply for the Assistant’s position.”

“Haven’t we already filled that position?” I asked, somewhat confused.

“Yes sir, we have,” Julie answered with an odd smile, “But I think that you should probably talk with this applicant yourself. I believe that she has some outstanding qualities.”

The fact was, I was annoyed to be bothered with an interview this late in the day. I would have much preferred to have allowed Julie to properly thank me for letting her hire Fa Ke Mi. “All right,” I growled. “I’ll give her fifteen minutes.”

Julie walked up beside me and said gently, “Trust me, Rob. You’ll not want to limit yourself with this woman.” She chuckled and dropped a piece of paper in front of me. “Please come in Wanda,” she called through the open door.

As the woman came through the doorway, Julie said, “Wanda, this is Mr. Marshall.” Turning back to me she said, “Mr. Marshall, this is Wanda’s application.”

Looking up I saw a stunning blonde with a body from Playboy magazine. Afraid that my mouth was open I quickly looked down so that I could review her application.

Reading her name, I stuttered, “Good afternoon Ms. Want a Lot of Cock.”

“Oh, Mr. Marshall, that’s Wanda Lota Koch. It’s true that in Germany my last name is pronounced ‘caulk,’ however, here I pronounce it to sound like KOSH.”

“My apologies Ms. Kosh.” I stammered. “May I just call you Wanda?”

“Of course,” she smiled at me.

Seeing her smile and the way her tongue peeped out between her teeth and lips triggered a memory of a television commercial I had seen.

“Wanda, you look familiar. Where have I seen you before?”

“I’ve had some exposure on TV recently. Maybe you saw the commercials I did for TigerLife.com. You know, the dating site for older women looking to date younger men.”

“Yes! That’s it,” I said

“I also got a lot of exposure for some rather risqué videos I’ve done in the past. I hope that will not stand against me Mr. Marshall.”

“Uhm ... No, it shouldn’t, Wanda,” I said taking the time to examine her more closely.

Seated on the low chair in front of my desk, she was magnificent. She had long blond hair reaching down past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, and long legs exposed to mid-thigh. Her most attention-grabbing feature was what appeared to be size 36 DDD tits, which I could easily see due to the top three buttons of her blouse being undone.

All of a sudden I couldn’t help myself from blurting out, “Are those real?”

She followed the direction of my gaze and blushed. “Do you mean my babies, Mr. Marshall? Yes, they are 100% natural, no additives, fully ready for consumption. Would you like to check them out for yourself?” she said walking around my desk to stand in front of me.

She undid the remaining buttons on her blouse, sipped it off and placed her hands on the arms of my chair as she leaned forward. Her tits hung down in front of me and my mouth hung open.

“Feel free to check them out, sir.”

My hands cupped the biggest, heaviest mass of titty flesh I had ever seen. Her areolae were the size of small saucers and capped by nipples that were as big as half my thumb. I grasped the nipples and tugged on them.

“See, Mr. Marshall, all me, nothing artificial. Oh ... Sir! You have such a firm executive grip on the situation. I can see that I will react well to your firm grasp,” she moaned.

She leaned her head towards me and her pretty tongue parted my lips. I swear that this woman could give you a tonsillectomy if her tongue was sharp. Faced with this situation, I just had to kiss her back.

‘Noblesse Oblige’, as the French say.

Drawing back, she smiled at me. “How very forceful you are. I appreciate that in a man I will be working under. Would you like to examine the other assets I can bring to your firm?”

I ran my hand up along the inside of her thigh until I reached her panties. Cupping her crotch, I felt the dampness. “Why don’t you remove those? I think you will feel more comfortable and I want to make a full examination before making my final decision as to whether we will hire you.”

Her eyes twinkled and that same smile came on her face. “Of course, Mr. Marshall. I admire a man who makes informed decisions. Would you permit me to remove my skirt also? I want to ensure you get the full picture.”

“Yes, Wanda,” I responded. “I can see how it would certainly give me that opportunity.”

She slipped off her skirt and it fell around her ankles. She stood there with her legs parted and a smile on her lips. “Go ahead Mr. Marshall. You will see that I have no secrets from you. I am ‘holely’ open to your examination.”

My fingers parted her pussy lips and entered her hot wet slit. I proceeded to slide them in and out of her pink inner flesh while using my thumb to rub the clit. She drenched my hand with her juices. Taking my hand in hers, she brought it to my mouth.

“Have a taste Mr. Marshall. They tell me I am very sweet and creamy. I would value your executive opinion on that point.”

“Very nice,” I mumbled with her fingers in my mouth.

“Thank you, Sir. I trust your executive expertise in these matters as you certainly had a very informed technique of how to handle me in that situation. Permit me to show you another side of me,” she said turning around and presenting me with a pair of deliciously rounded ass cheeks. “Feel free to test them. They are very firm and resilient.”

She settled herself on my lap with her ass just under my gaze. I couldn’t help but caress those magnificent globes.

“You might want to see how I can take a firm guiding hand to show me when I’ve been perhaps mistaken in my actions, Mr. Marshall.”

“Are you suggesting that I would spank you?” I asked.

“Yes, you will see that I’m very resilient and appreciate a firm masterful executive hand to show me the error of my ways.”

I was having a very hard time believing where this interview was leading. My cock was making a bulge in my trousers trying to fight itself out of confinement. I spanked her pretty butt till my hand ached. I gazed in admiration at the deep red blush I was imparting to her ass cheeks.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.