Double Date - Cover

Double Date

by The Womb Raider

Copyright© 2022 by The Womb Raider

Fiction Sex Story: Rayna goes on a date with a classmate. It's only after he's sampled her goods does he tell her she's going to have to have sex with his friend if she wants to get home.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Double Date a Rayna story

I was just pulling the books out of my locker after lunch when Julian came up to me and asked if I would like to see the new Harry Potter movie with him tomorrow, Friday night.

Julian asking me out wasn’t a great surprise. We usually went out one or two times a month. Every date always included some alone time in his car’s back seat.

So, being the good girl my father raised me to be, I smiled and accepted. In the back of my head I heard my dad’s voice, “If he’s paying out, you should be putting out.”

Yes, he really has said that.

So, when I accepted, I knew what I was getting into. Or, more accurately, who was getting into me.

On Friday, after school, I made sure to clean up down below, shaving off any stubble from my mound, as well as cleaning up my underarms as well. I styled and dried my hair, then selected a bra and panties. I wasn’t going to match, but I didn’t think Julian would be paying much attention to that.

Since we knew it wasn’t a romantic date, I didn’t worry about dressing up too much. I selected a simple pair of jeans and a retro T-shirt, along with ankle socks and sneakers.

Julian picked me up and we headed off to 5 guys for some food. I know, not exactly fine dining, but this was low key. Besides, I guess from his perspective, why try to impress a girl who is a sure thing? After a quick meal, we headed off to the movie.

Am I the only one who is waiting for Harry and Hermione to hook up? Seriously, all this angst between her and Ron, when Harry is right there? Come on, girl, he’s only the most famous wizard ever! Polish his wand a little, you know what I mean?

After the movie Julian drove us out to an old Boy Scouts campground. You know the ones, where they get their wilderness survival badges? In other words, we were smack dab in the middle of Bumblefuck. We couldn’t even get good cellphone reception for Pandora.

After killing the headlights, Julian parked behind another car on the side of the dirt road. Apparently the secluded nature of the campground had not gone unnoticed by another couple.

After some kissing, and me jacking him off a bit, Julian and I retired to the back seat, where we could have a bit more room for what we both knew was about to happen.

Not that the front seat wasn’t being used. Every piece of clothing Julian pulled off me, he threw into the front passenger seat. Sneakers? Check. Socks? Check. Jeans, panties, bra, and t-shirt? Check, check, check, check.

We were beginning to fog up the windows. Julian spit on his hand and rubbed it over his dick as he lined himself up, then pushed against me. He immediately hit my lubrication and I felt the unmistakable sensation of a super hard cock being embedded into my soft pussy.

As Julian’s ass began to rise and fall between my thighs a thought came unbidden to my mind. “I’m not the only person in my skin. There are two people inside my body.” Of course, that thought was immediately followed by the thought of how it would feel when one of these boys eventually made me “catch”, and how it would feel to have two people inside my body for 9 months. The fact that I let boys go all the way without a condom, yet wasn’t on birth control was hardly a secret among the male school population.

I was snapped out of train of thought when I felt Julian’s quick thrusts begin to suddenly start grow more frantic. My legs were up over his shoulders as he began short stroking his dick inside me.

With a loud groan he spiked himself up into my nethers and began to inject me with his sperm. I could feel each time his cock throbbed between the lips of my pussy, and then the wet heat spreading in my lower belly. I held onto his upper arms as he emptied himself within me.

After Julian’s cock stop pumping he stayed inside me for another couple seconds, making sure I had taken all of him. Then he slowly pulled out with a contented sigh, pulled his boxers and jeans back up, and tucked himself back in.

I decided to use one of my socks to wipe and clean my pussy. I should have made sure to swipe some paper napkins from dinner, but c’est la vie.

“That was exactly what I needed, Rayna. Wow! A-frickin-mazing as always.” Julian was basking in the afterglow of having cum in me. I just giggled and smirked at him, then reached over the seat to look for my panties.

“But,” he said, laying a hand on my arm and preventing me from picking up my underwear, “I’ve arranged a surprise for you.”

“Oh?” I said, thinking he meant he wanted to go another round before heading back home.

“Yeah, it involves my friend Chris.”

“Chris?” I knew his friend, but never really talked with him. He was a bit chunky and was, at best, in the middle of the social hierarchy at school. Probably lower-middle, in fact.

“Yeah, well, it’s been a while since he’s been with a girl. So I’m gonna give him your clothes and purse, and he’s going to give you a ride home. I’m going to go see Heather. Her parents are out of town tonight. Got to try and see if I can score off two girls in one night.”

(Heather was Julian’s girlfriend. Yes, yes, I know. I just fucked a guy when I knew he had a girlfriend. Sue me. He asked me out, remember?)

“Ummm ... ok...”, I said, still not catching on.

“But I think it’s only right that you earn that ride home...”

My eyes went a little wide as I finally realized what he was saying.

“You mean ... I have to ... let Chris have sex with me?”

Julian laughed. “Well, I guess you don’t HAVE to ... but it’s going to be an awfully long walk home if you don’t.” Julian looked me up and down. “Plus, it might be a bit cold without your clothes.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.