Dare Devil Mom - the Story Continues - Cover

Dare Devil Mom - the Story Continues

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tracy moves to Pahrump Nevada with her kids. They have the clothes on their back and not much else when they get there -and those clothes won't stay on for long. A short story that picks up where Dare Devil Mom ends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Spanking   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“You ARE Lilith’s guest, and we are naked. We don’t want to put you on the spot or make you uncomfortable. Do you have a preference?” Megan was the first one naked. She stood there hairless below the waist. Her long pretty blonde hair flowed down her back.

“They can also crawl or be a table for us if you prefer,” Paul laughed.

Megan stuck her tongue out at Paul for saying that with a smirk on her face. “We’re not trying to freak the poor girl out. Plus, it’s rude of us to assume we are even invited to be involved in their conversation. Paul and I can go in our room if you prefer.”

“OR,” Paul joked playfully “You and Lilith can go into Mom’s cage, and Katie, and I can sit here on the couch and laugh and laugh.”

My mom has a cage in the living room. It’s where she sleeps most nights. It’s a 2nd hand cage meant for a Doberman or a German Shepard. It isn’t very big, and you wouldn’t think it can fit three girls, but it can (barely). The cage is in a corner of the living room facing the door. The only thing inside it was a shallow stainless-steel bowl and a Day-Glo painted dildo.

“The cage is an option, but if you want Paul, Allan, and me to leave you be while you visit with Lilith, please just tell us.”

“Not if Lilith doesn’t mind. She invited me over here to meet you guys,” Katie said.

Allan was finishing up with mom. She thanked him. Mom doesn’t see performing a dare as a punishment or a hardship even if it is unpleasant. Her tits are mostly silicone. She had them redone a few years ago and now we call them Terminator tits because they seem impossible to destroy. The only thing on them that are sensitive are her nipples. Paul could punch her tits anywhere, but her nipples and she probably would barely feel it. They looked swollen and pink.

I was naked at that point.

“You really are a glutton for punishment,” Allan joked. I thought he was talking to my mother. He was talking to me because I invited a girl, I liked over to meet my family.

“Look, don’t make me say you guys are actually pretty fucking bad-ass and cool, okay?” I snickered. I still had trouble coming right out and being honest about my feelings. I found it easier to do things for people that I loved than I did to tell them. Dares were a way to express that – and they were pretty exciting once you get over the pain and humiliation part of it.

“What would you like me to do?” Mom asked when she broke the position. She was talking to us as a whole. Just because I take off my clothes doesn’t change my relationship with my mom. She still can’t tell me what to do and I can make fun of her.

There are a few house rules that apply when you are naked in the common areas, and it doesn’t matter who you are. Sitting on the furniture makes sense because of butt sweat, snail trails, and dick drippings randomly soaking into our couch. It’s an old, disgusting couch but we didn’t want to funk it up worse.

My sister and I get to choose whether to stand, or squat, we could even get away with sitting on our asses, although technically we are supposed to squat so as not to ruin the carpet. Megan was just extending the courtesy of choosing for us to Katie.

Mom agreed to let us decide for her, and any one of us could give the order. “I guess it’s up to Katie,” Paul said.

“Oh my gosh, what do you guys want to do?” she blushed.

“I thought you told your friend how it works here?” my mom asked me. She addresses me as Ma’am most of the time as a sign of respect. It’s annoying if she does it all the time and we aren’t that formal. I have noticed she has a tendency to drop it when it seems she is questioning my decision.

“I know that was a question, but you are getting awfully close to sounding like you didn’t give me the benefit of the doubt to know not to invite someone over to this mad house without letting them know how the asylum works,” I teased her. “I think you should demonstrate her options and tell her why we’d prefer she chose.”

“Would you like that, Katie?” my mom asked politely.

“Yeah, sure,” Katie took a sip of her water.

“In this house, when you are naked in common areas you can’t sit on furniture or the carpet,” my mom said. The carpet in the house was old and worn but it was a rule we had from when we lived in San Francisco, and we kept it. We also don’t always follow it. “We would rather someone choose for us because it lifts the burden of deciding what they are comfortable with from us, and if it amuses you to see us in a particular position then it would be a delight. Consent is our prime directive in the house, and it is a big deal. Out there,” Mom pointed to the windows “that’s the real world where consent is a matter of opinion. In here, this is our domain, and we take it seriously. Consent is mutual, so rather than do anything offensive, you are helping us by telling us what you are comfortable with. I have consented to obey any order to assume any position in the house for at least five minutes and since you are the guest you outrank my kids on that. My daughters always have the option to say no, but like me, they can’t sit on the furniture or on the carpet.”

We didn’t cut her off while she gave that explanation because I asked her to explain. She’s given almost that exact same speech dozens of times to guests in the trailer.

“We don’t all have to do the same thing, so you can decide individually, and you can change your mind. Obviously, we can stand. There is no special way we have to stand, but it can be irritating if you feel we are standing over you. It’s easy to stand but the easy thing is not always best.”

“My daughters can’t quite do this, but I can do a headstand,” mom executed a perfect headstand and spread her legs wide displaying her bald cunt and asshole.

“Stop showing off your double-barrel cum drains and give her the basic choices, attention whore.”

“Sorry Ma’am,” my mom dropped out of the headstand and didn’t look angry. She squatted down with her knees wide, cunt and asshole visible from the front and held her knees apart. “This is a standard squat. Ideally, the mouth is held open until you need to talk,” she held it open. “We spend a lot of time like this, and it can get tiresome, so it’s a little more casual like this normally,” my mom adopted a relaxed squat that kept her pussy and asshole on display. “If I close my legs, I can be punished. I am not ashamed of my body and it’s alright to look at me.”

My mom dropped into a crawling position. “This is a standard crawling position, obviously it’s a little harder to carry things around,” Mom picked up a basket by the handle with her teeth to demonstrate how she could carry snacks if necessary. “Ideally, when crawling the ass is facing the person you are speaking to because they obviously wanted to see your body, and you look at them between your legs. It’s very hard to hold your head up and have a conversation for a long time facing someone in this position but if you don’t want to see our cunts and asses all night, we can face you.”

Mom crawled over to Paul and explained that she could also be used as a table or a footrest. Paul demonstrated by putting his feet across the small of my mom’s back. Paul set his cold can on my mom’s spine. She hissed a little due to the cold and thanked him.

“Tables are supposed to be quiet and only speak when spoken to, but if you tell us to talk freely then that’s an option.”

Mom asked Paul and Allan to remove their feet and drink politely. Then she crawled over to her cage and got in. “The cage is small enough to crawl in once there is only one person. If there is more than one, we just sort of cram in here, nipples touching nipples, legs, arms, whatever sort of like a human pretzel.”

Mom remained on all fours in her cage. She liked it in there. It was her safe place. She spent a lot of time in there. “That’s the basics but if there is any position no matter how physically absurd you want to see I am probably limber enough to do it. I doubt my girls could hold it, but I am sure they would try.”

“Wow, this is blowing my mind,” Katie squirmed a little with indecision. “I really would prefer you guys just do what you are most comfortable doing.”

“What we are most comfortable doing is what pleases others. It may seem humiliating because it can be, but it’s all in fun. There is no harm to us, and we enjoy doing it. I know because they wouldn’t have stripped if they didn’t. Pick whatever you want and if you change your mind, you change your mind, and we do that. Those are the most common in our house. If you want to make us comfortable, choose one that you prefer.”

Katie understood but she still felt a little weird picking for me. I warned you it was going to be like this. I didn’t tell her all of the details, but I described the general vibe of our house. This is how we were all the time.

“You two squat,” Katie pointed at me, and my sister, and she told my mom to remain in the cage and giggled. We thanked her. I don’t’ even realize that I am doing it sometimes. It just comes naturally and doesn’t seem forced as it did at first.

“Hey Dimbo, make us some popcorn, and put extra butter on it,” Allan decided.

“I’ll get it, Allan. Mom JUST got in the cage,” Megan stood up.

“Please Megan, squat and talk to your friend, I am happy to serve,” my mom opened the cage and crawled across the floor before Megan could even turn around.

“I should have locked your cage,” Megan teased my mom for being so helpful. Then she deepened her stance, spread her knees wide and showed my best friend her remarkably pretty pussy and tight pink asshole. I did the same thing. It was the first time she looked at my entire package. She’s seen my nipples before though – we’ve done a little making out.

“You wanted to know why my sister and I started doing dares like mom?” Megan asked. I would have been ROYALLY pissed that my little sister was talking to MY friend if I brought her over to our house in San Francisco. I would have seen it as an attempt to undermine MY friendship with MY friend and take her away from me.

Now, Megan is like an extension of me, and I know she is asking what I would have asked. I feel flattered that my sister took an interest in my friend and was not threatened by it at all. I feel flattered Megan would want to be friends with my friend and felt it would be better if Katie knew my entire family and liked them. I only wish I hadn’t waited so long in life to learn how to feel that way.

I could have probably told Katie that doing dares had something to do with why I reached that conclusion, but it was so much more than that. It was everything we had gone through here.

“When we first got to Pahrump, we were nearly broke and had all of our stuff in a Cargo van.”

“Oh gosh, are you going to go back that far?” I laughed when Megan brought up those times. We had to drive through Death Valley to get to the Nevada State Line. We didn’t even know why we were going to Pahrump. All we knew was Dad had suggested it and back then I think we wanted to believe he wouldn’t send us to some shit hole. He told her Pahrump because it had a reputation for whore houses and that’s what he saw her as.

“I don’t’ think we’d be performing dares if it wasn’t for Laticia and Tonya Davis,” Megan laughed. Laticia is mom’s pimp. She’s more like an aunt though. She cooks soul food, laughs hard, tells funny stories, and doesn’t take shit from anybody.

“When we got to Pahrump, fate smiled upon us. We stopped in a Denny’s. That’s where we met my Aunt Laticia,”

My mom lets us choose her clothes for her. She always wore revealing clothing before, but we picked the trashiest slut-wear we could find. In San Francisco it was scandalous but in Pahrump it was business casual.

Mom definitely looked like a hooker when we walked in. The fake tits and the blonde hair with high heels make it pretty easy to spot her in public. We weren’t doing it to be mean to her. She asked us how we liked her to dress and that’s what she wanted.

Dimbo only insisted before she agreed to let us decide for her that it be street legal, and any dildos or butt plugs be discreetly hidden from people who may not want to see them.

My mom is an extrovert, but she also worries about offending people – so sometimes she gets incredibly humiliated and when she does her nipples poke out – which humiliates her further.

“So, imagine, we’re hot, sweaty, hungry, unsure where we were even going to sleep or what we’d do with the stuff in the van once we turned it in. There is a Denny’s across from the turn-in place where we were supposed to leave the van and we had a little time,” Megan continued the story. (I’ll summarize it)

Our waitress was a big black woman with a kind face and a large smile, named Laticia. “You look like you are tired, honey!” she said as she poured my mom some coffee. “God, bless you working girls, where do you work at? Chicken ranch or over there at Sheri’s?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.