Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 9: Stella’s Sex Show

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Stella’s Sex Show - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The lights dimmed throughout the club, and then one spotlight came on in the center of the stage. Stella stood there, looking like sex on a stick. She was wearing her CFM shoes, black thigh-high stockings that made her legs look like a billion dollars, and a gossamer scarf that floated around her neck and shoulders in some breeze that an unseen fan was creating around her. She was posed in a sexy way, but unmoving. Her naked body glowed in the spotlights. Fuck! Stella – my girlfriend – was the next sex show.

Two different naked Hunks appeared from back stage. They were naked, already oiled up so that every part of their toned bodies also glowed in the spotlight, and they each had a hard cock pointing right at Stella. As they came up on either side of her, she took a cock in each hand and pulled the men in closer for the start of some passionate kisses with lots of tongue and demonstrable affection. The men’s hands were all over her body.

Stella somehow knelt in those CFM shoes, displaying her twat to any observer, and she ended up at just the right height to alternately take one and then the other cock into her mouth, – deep throating each cock occasionally. She was good.

Again, there was some swarmy retro music that seemed to be setting the pace for the onstage action. As the music shifted, Stella was lifted up by the two men. Her legs went over one Hunk #1’s shoulders, and his face went right into her pussy and he started to eat her as the other man held her body up. After a full revolution of the stage so everyone could see that action, she was magically turned so Hunk #2 could eat her out. Stella looked in some kind of sexual heaven.

The scene with Stella in the air transitioned to the three of them on the bed, as she started to again suck on one Hunk’s cock, while the other slowly pushed his erection into her and then pistoned his cock as she knelt on the bed. Then she was flipped over onto her back and the other man fucked her. They traded back and forth, and then one visibly got her in his lap with his cock in her ass. The second man sank his cock into her cunt, and the two men double-teamed her for several revolutions of the stage. I was amazed to see this DP from every possible angle.

The music’s beat picked up slowly and so did the pace of the performers. As the music peaked, the three ‘lovers’ also seemed to peak in synchronized orgasms. The fucking had been even kind of rough, but she was loving it apparently. Stella screamed out her pleasure over the high volume of the loud music.

As the three separated, it was obvious to all in the audience that she was awash in the men’s semen. Both of her lower holes seemed to flood her groin as she sat on the edge of the bed and displayed herself to the audience. A pool of cum formed beneath her on the floor of the stage. She gently touched herself and the drippy fluids, even sampling the taste occasionally as the stage slowly rotated so that everyone watching got a great view of her sodden cunt.

Suddenly, the lights went out as the music transitioned again. The lights came back on fifteen seconds later, and the stage was empty except for the messed-up bed, the gauzy wrap Stella had worn at the start of her performance, and, of course, the puddle of sperm beside the bed.

The audience applauded, and this time Tina carried a basked from table to table for gratuities for the actors. I put in six twenties, and felt glad to see several hundred-dollar bills in the basket beside my meager offering. This place was well out of my economic bracket. I wondered how I’d ever pay for our drinks and dinner, in fact. I hoped they took Visa.

Lexi and I both got coffee instead of more booze. If I had to drive, I wanted to be well below the limit and also alert. About a half-hour after Stella’s performance, she appeared in yet another dress, this one more casual, but very nice looking and short on her legs. She’d obviously had a shower.

Stella flopped down in the third chair at our table. “Whew. I’m glad that’s over with. We made some good money this time because our attendance is up. There’s a bachelor party over on that side of the room, and while they’ve haven’t been perfect gentlemen with their waitress, they’ve been great tippers for the performances. Anyway, I’m ready to go.”

I commented, “I haven’t paid yet.” I gestured to a few of the empty plates and glasses on the table.”

“Oh, you don’t have to pay tonight. This is one of my ‘perks’. I get to invite guests occasionally.”

“I should at least tip Tina and I think it was Jaye.”

Stella asked, “Did you put a tip in when Tina’s basket came around?”

“Yes. Forty dollars.”

“Oh, that’s plenty. You’re fine and she’s fine, too. She’ll take care of Jaye. She got a banner basket to split with Mark.”

“Mark was her Hunk of a guy?”

“Yeah. He’s actually her boyfriend.”

“And your two men?”

“Russ and Deke. We’ve done that before, so had the pattern down with the music. We were off a little at the five o’clock show.”

“You did that before we got here?”

“Yeah, at five. It’s a smaller and earlier group. Many of them come here from the golf club, so the dress in the audience is much more casual. They do tip better though.”

Lexi was holding my hand in a romantic gesture. She said, “We didn’t expect a sex show. I thought maybe you did a strip, but ... well, we were surprised.”

“Oh, dear. I thought I said something more than I did apparently. I’m sorry. I hope you weren’t too shocked. This is part of my life that I’d like to stop, by the way, but it has been paying the rent on the condo.”

I asked, “Do you do the same show every time you work – two or three times a night?”

“Oh, no; two identical shows like I did tonight was exceptional,” Stella said. “We work with different people – men and women. Last week, before you got here, Tina and I did the show together for a few days. The manager has a pile of three-by-five cards with different shows outlined on each card. There are porn videos playing all the time in the lounge and in the men’s room. Usually, those of us performing are in the videos. He gets his ideas for a show from there, and then discusses it with us. We plan out a week or two ahead of time. If we want to rehearse, we can.”

Lexi and I sipped our coffee and snuck looks at each other. I, for one, was still shocked over what Stella had done. It was ‘live’ porn. I told myself it wasn’t much different from the video stuff she did, only the usual audience for that stuff was actually in the room with her.

Stella tried to explain some more, “This really is a member’s club. Each member has to pay $5,000 a year, and then they have to guarantee a food and beverage tab of $2,000 a month for at least nine out of the twelve months a year. You see, that cuts out a lot of trouble makers because the price is steep. It’s also understood that you need to tip the girls, like me, generously. I have the videos I’ve done and the revenue they generate to fall back on, but none of the other girls do. It’s why the tips are so important to us.”

Lexi asked, “Is this where you got asked to escort?”

Stella nodded. “Yeah, usually. I think all the girls are ‘available’ for special dates. Often, I see one of them go home with one of the men. I’ve done it, too, but not as often as some. For me, this is kind of a part-time job. I still have the video career to draw on, and I get paid for appearances.”

I asked, “Do you have another show tonight?”

Stella shook her head. “Nope. All done. Two shows an evening is my limit. I don’t work again until next Thursday; I took time off because you are here. The club is partially closed Sunday through Wednesday; the bar is open but there are no shows except by special arrangement. Those days are when we might rehearse, too.”

I teased, “Well, now I know what you do on weekend evenings.”

We drove home, made love together, and slept together in Stella’s big bed.

Saturday, we did the beach again. I would have the start on a nice tan by the time I got home the next day. Nobody seemed to want to mention that I’d disappear the next day for an all-day flight back to the east coast. Maybe we were all in some kind of denial.

Stella got to texting with Marcia. I wasn’t privy to the content, but I felt my ears kind of burning. I think Stella was setting me up with my friend in some way. When I asked, all she did was laugh and say, “You’ll find out.”

We ate at one of the pizza joints along the boardwalk in Venice Beach. I liked the place. We could look out and see the crazies going along the waterfront. The area and boardwalk sure attracted characters and people with a sense of exhibitionism in their blood.

After we got home, we were all naked and sexed up from being together all-day, but not able to seriously touch or kiss each other. I made love twice to both Lexi and Stella, surprising myself as well as them.

Sunday morning, I was up early, packed, and went back to the bedroom and kissed my sleeping lovers goodbye. Stella got up like a shot when she realized that I was leaving. She was instantly all teary about not being able to be with me. I comforted her for a bit, but then my Uber arrived and I had to go. I was gone in what seemed like a flash. I felt as though my departure was kind of like tearing the band-aid off rapidly rather than slowly.

I was thoughtful and pensive the entire flight home. I tried to envision my long-term life with Stella and-or Lexi and-or Marcia. I wasn’t sure what I’d find regarding Marcia once I got home, so she was an after-thought. I didn’t want to tread on Matt’s toes if he’d created something really serious with my friend. On the other hand, I realized that I have deeper feelings for Marcia than I’d realized before Stella kind of precipitated the deeper sexual situations we enjoyed.

I mulled over again the issue about Stella fucking other men – in her videos, in her shows at the club, and in her escort work that seemed to follow. Was it normal for somebody like that to have a boyfriend? I decided that it was, and I felt glad that the boyfriend was me in this case.

On the other hand, Stella seemed on the verge of making a major shift in her life if her book Starling got published. I’d find out more about those prospects from Marcia once I got home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.