Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Gentlemen’s Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Gentlemen’s Club - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

An hour later, I started another evening in heaven with my two ‘girlfriends’. Stella rated that moniker, and over dinner she’d referred to Lexi as also my girlfriend. Lexi hadn’t corrected her, and in fact had smiled broadly at the idea. I was certainly happy having two hot women as my friends – one my age and one about eight-years younger.

I had one nagging problem, however. I had to return to my home and my job. I postponed thinking about that for another day.

Wednesday, Stella left Lexi and me at her apartment and drove back to the location where she’d been on Tuesday for more videoing.

I set up a work space on the dining room table and plowed into several days accumulation of stuff I should have been doing but hadn’t.

Lexi announced she was going to look for a job, so she dressed nicely and then left the apartment. I zoned out with all sorts of technology issues with my company’s clients and finding solutions.

Stella sexted me two pictures just after lunch. In one, she was being spit roasted on the living room sofa by the same two dudes she’d been with earlier. In the other, she somehow had two large cocks in her mouth and the start of smile on her face. I noticed that Matt had also been a recipient of the photos.

I called Matt in the afternoon about how things were going overall at work. I’d heard nothing from him since putting him up to call Marcia. Due to the time difference, he was nearing the end of his business day.

Matt reported that my absence was now creating a stir among the management. They knew I was on a ‘quasi-vacation’ but also trying to do some work remotely. What made the scene a mess was that I needed to coordinate with others in the company, and that hadn’t been happening. Coaching those less experienced was a major part of my role. My bad.

Matt had asked me once how long I could survive financially if I lost my job. I think my reply was twenty minutes. I’d been joking, but that wasn’t far from the truth. I could hit up my parents for some emergency funds, but that would just validate their thinking that I was still irresponsible about how I was living and working – even at twenty-eight. I didn’t want to do that.

Matt and I traded some technical data back and forth. I then asked him whether he’d been in touch with Marcia.

Matt started to stutter and stammer. “Errr, yeah. We’ve been out together every night since Sunday, and I’m seeing her again tonight. She’s cooking dinner for us at her place.”

“So, you’re developing a friendship?” I posed.

Matt said, “Rob, I’m losing sleep and so is she. We ... well we fuck nonstop. We’re really getting into this relationship in a big way. It’s more than just sex, but the sex is fan-fucking-tastic. Marcia is the nicest girl that I’ve ever met. I’m really sweet on her.”

I chimed in, “That’s great!”

He said, “She also told me about you and her and Stella being together – sexually. I liked that. It turned me on something fierce. She wants to do a video call with you guys tonight. I think she’s trying to contact Stella about it – maybe about seven or eight o’clock your time.”

“Works for me. Stella’s working, probably until five or six, but should be home afterwards. We hadn’t planned dinner yet, but I’ll get on that and have something waiting for her.” We agreed that details would be worked out by the two women. I realized after hanging up that I hadn’t told Matt that I had a second girlfriend – Lexi.

Lexi got home at four p.m. She’d found a temporary waitressing job in a bar about two miles away. She said, “The place is kind of raw, but I’ll learn a lot about fending off the male animal. I’ll need Stella’s helpful advice about that.”

I expressed my concern for her safety, as did Stella when she got home about four-thirty. Lexi made one concession to Stella, and that was to sign up for a group self-defence class at the nearby karate school. This was the same school where Stella had worked her way up to a brown belt.

The girls were excited about having a sex video call with Matt and Marcia. Stella had told Lexi all about the teasing that she done with Matt, swapping nude and pornographic pictures with him. She also told Lexi about our relationship with Marcia, and how that was changing over time.

Stella and Lexi got our east coast friends on the large TV screen. We set up a FaceTime call because the video resolution was higher. Matt and Marcia were in her bed, naked, and resting up from an earlier fuck. Matt looked like the cat that had eaten the canary.

We were naked, and Matt’s eye teeth fell out when Stella and I introduced Lexi to them. He said, “You mean, you have TWO women out there that you’re making love with? You devil – never satisfied.”

I never got to answer. Lexi chimed in, “Yes, and he could have a lot more. The party we were at on Saturday he really distinguished himself with some of the other sluts that were there – many of them other porn stars.”

That comment led to the revelation that I’d had sex with Cindy Dollar, Nicole Wonder, and Aidra Knight, which led Matt to admit that I was now his role model for life.

Stella put on a little show for our Florida viewers, eating out Lexi and then sucking me as Lexi stood and lowered her hot twat down to my lips. She held onto my head as I ate her to two orgasms, and then fell onto the bed beside Stella.

Meanwhile, Marcia was schooling Matt about eating her pussy after he’d cum in it. The fact that I routinely did that gave him a high bar to jump over, but he did it and then noted that it wasn’t bad at all. Lexi explained that the porn stars that I’d fucked had praised my action when I did that.

Marcia mounted Matt in a reverse cowgirl, and positioned the laptop with camera so that Stella, Lexi, and I could get a close-up of his cock penetrating her sweet pussy as they, in turn, watched Stella riding me as Lexi got back on my tongue. Marcia’s breasts were also in the picture, and we could see them oscillate up and down as she rode him. Lexi made sure I got some time to see my colleague and fuck-buddy doing the dirty in my hometown. It was a little strange, however.

We all eventually had orgasms, and commented about how nice it was to have like-minded friends in cyberspace. Our friends in Florida closed out the connection so they could go to sleep. Marcia urged me to hurry home so I could feed her some of my cock, too. She wanted two guys at the same time. Matt’s eyeballs rolled around in his head as he digested that comment.

Thursday, Stella returned to a studio for another day of shooting more porno videos, Lexi started her new job at the bar just before lunch, and I continued to work.

I called Matt for business reasons, but he mostly wanted to talk about the video call we had, his relationship with Marcia, whether I was all right with him dating the woman who’d been my erstwhile girlfriend until Stella showed up, and then what it was like for me to be with two women at the same time.

We agreed that the video call had been really hot. He said he was the most aroused that he’d ever been. While he’d been fucking Marcia, he’d been watching his friend (me) fuck two other women, one of whom was his favorite porn star and who’d specifically sent him porno pictures of herself, and the other girl a hot girl barely of legal age (not quite true).

As to Matt’s relationship with Marcia, he was falling for her, but felt he was holding back because of my prior relationship with her. I explained to him that I was glad the two of them were finding intimacy and affection together.

I explained about being able to love more than one person, and that I now counted Marcia as one person that I loved – along with Stella and Lexi, but that did not imply exclusivity. There was no need to be the ‘only’ person in anybody’s life as this point. Matt struggled with that concept and so I dwelled on it for a bit.

I also explained about compersion – feeling good about someone you love when you know they are having their needs satisfied by somebody else. I told Matt, “I’m in L.A., and can’t be there with Marcia. You can. That’s great, and it makes me happy for both of you. She gets some loving that she needs, and you make a new connection with someone that I knew you’d like a whole lot. It seems like a win-win-win all-around.”

As for my loving two women while I’ve been in L.A., I told Matt about the Saturday party, and the ‘fuck anybody – fuck everybody’ atmosphere. I told about watching Stella fuck with several other people, finding Lexi, and the other hook-ups. He grilled me about my hook-ups with the other porn stars that I’d found at the party. I gave him a stroke-by-stroke description of what happened.

I told about how Lexi and I felt there was something deeper than a casual fuck, and that was the same with Stella. We were all becoming a loving threesome.

I said, “Will this last forever? I have no idea. I’d like it to last, but maybe our connecting was just for this week that I’m here, maybe it’ll be for a year – or three – or thirty. We don’t know. I’m living in the ‘now’, and trying not to worry too hard about what I’ll miss if this situation dissolves. I really believe in that statement: ‘when one door closes, another opens’.”

I added, “When I get home, I’d like to re-establish my relationship with Marcia. But understand this clearly; my seeing her is not meant to stop you seeing her, loving her, or even marrying her – if you two want. I will respect whatever limits and boundaries the two of you place on your relationship. Marcia and I have had something special together, and have since we met about five years ago. I just recently realized what it was. So, do you two have a thing going, as well? We can be that way with many other people. If you both decide on exclusivity, I’ll redefine my relationship with her. Just let me know if the situation changes from what it is today.”

We ended the call and I knew Matt had a lot to think about. I’d given him some new concepts that he hadn’t ever thought about – consensual non-monogamy was one of them, open relationships another. He was going to talk to Marcia about some of them that evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.