Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 7: Adding Lexi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Adding Lexi - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Stella chuckled at me. “You’ve been leaving a trail of satisfied women behind you all night. I think it’s time to take this party home, however.” She glanced at Lexi’s hot naked body beneath me. “Want to bring her?”

I nodded and grinned. “We could have fun, I think.”

Lexi pleaded, “Please take me with you. I’ll do anything, I promise. I can be helpful and ... I’m kind of smart. Hell, I’ll be your sex slave.” She had that hopeful look again, and then giggled.

We both gestured and sexy Lexi was on her feet in a second. “I have clothes somewhere.”

Stella pointed at towards the front door and said, “The bus leaves in two minutes.”

Lexi took off into the house like a shot with my cum running down her legs. Stella laughed. We gathered our own clothes, and were by the front door when she appeared still naked but carrying a sequined cocktail dress and CFM shoes. She also had a thong dangling from her index finger. She came up to us, “Should I dress? Do we have time?”

Stella and I both grinned and said, “Naked,” together. Great minds think alike.

I was wearing my athletic-looking boxer shorts, and Stella wore her CFM shoes and bikini bottoms. She was also carrying a few items of clothing that could be crushed together into the container the size of a case for eyeglasses. Stella usually didn’t like a lot of clothes.

This time I drove Stella’s car with the two women in the back seat. I had the GPS to navigate us back to Stella’s apartment. The two girls were both naked again and getting sexual with each other before I’d gone a mile. By three miles, the aroma of female sex had penetrated every part of the car, especially my nostrils. I heard the first orgasm at about the five-mile mark.

Stella leaned over the front seat and offered me two of her fingers. I licked them and then chomped my mouth over them. There were covered in the juices from Lexi’s cunt. Later, Lexi brought me some of Stella’s juices. I had difficulty focusing on driving. I got horny and aroused again. How’d that happen?

The girls walked from our parking space to the apartment naked and carrying their clothing and shoes. They’d each given and received about a half-dozen orgasms during the one-hour drive. I was harder than rebar again. Maybe I was good for a sixth shot in twenty-four hours. We went to bed, but I did fuck Stella a bit.

Sunday morning, I fucked Stella, Stella fucked Lexi, Lexi fucked me, and we spent the morning in bed doing very sexual things with each other. We surfaced for the day about noon. Not bad for having gotten home about three a.m., and then fucking for over an hour that morning.

We went out for lunch. Stella outfitted Lexi in flip-flops, shorts, and a t-shirt, and she dressed the same. They were both ultra-sexy, and we caused a small scene at the casual restaurant where we sat outside, especially because they were aroused and weren’t wearing bras. Every male within two-hundred yards started drooling as they watched them. This appeared to be a new phenomenon for Lexi.

Over lunch, Lexi learned about us and we learned about Lexi. She was from San Rafael, in Marin County, just north of San Francisco. She’d grown up and gone to school there. She also had movie aspirations, but after trying to gain entry to that sphere of work, had just recently decided on doing some adult videos in order to make some money. She’d been doing odd waitressing jobs as a temp in the meanwhile. She admitted that she had become jaded about the L.A. scene.

She’d done the party scene for almost two years, and then had thought that there must be a better way to live than on drugs and booze. She kept up her social contacts, but moderated her intake of those vices for the past half-year, using Stella as a role model. Now, she admitted, she was thinking of doing some escorting. One of the girls she roomed with was making money that way and felt she was ahead of the game.

Stella gave me a look and thrust of her head that indicated that I should get lost for a few minutes. I excused myself and went to find something else to do. That turned out to be a bookstore. I took a half-hour perusing the latest books, bought one that I could read on the airplane, and then sauntered back to the restaurant.

Stella waved me back to the table when I gestured to her. She thanked me, “Lexi and I just had to have a little girl-to-girl talk about her future. I think we’ve made some adjustments before some mis-steps were taken.” Further, we’d agreed on a few other things.

I nodded. “And from here?” I was curious what path Stella had put Lexi on.

“We both want to go to the beach.” I got a smile. That was fine with me. I loved the beach, although I’d found them so crowded in that part of the world. I’d ask later about the bigger picture regarding Lexi.

We went to Venice Beach again, and walked the beach, often wading in the very chilly water. The waves were high and some surfers in wet suits were putting on a pretty good show, so we sat and watched them for a while. While we were watching the surfers, a gaggle of horny guys were watching Stella and Lexi. My two ‘girls’ adjusted their tops so they were nearly falling out of their skimpy blouses. Their braless nature was more than evident when they were through.

After we went home, the three of us ended up sleeping together in Stella’s king-size bed, but not before we’d all made love with each other again. Stella was really liking the idea of having a young protégé. Lexi was totally enamored with Stella, and seemed to worship the ground she walked on and hung on every word out of her mouth. Stella kept trying to minimize the idolization, and turn things into a more rational and balanced friendship.

Additionally, Lexi seemed to have developed what I called ‘gaga’ eyes about me, too. She seemed to always want to be in physical contact with me in some way when we were near each other. She’d often look up to me for a kiss or other expression of affection. She was easy to please, because with both Stella and Lexi, those responses came easily to me.

Monday, I was up early and had plugged into the Internet for some work before the two girls woke up. I’d made coffee, and they availed themselves of that necessity when they appeared in the nude but sleepy.

Stella announced that she had to also work on her second book. Lexi took the hint to take a bus back to the apartment she shared with three other girls. We invited her back that evening, planning on a pizza and beer dinner. Stella also told Lexi about her video sessions for the rest of the week, and invited her to attend those. Lexi about turned inside out when Stella suggested that she bring back an overnight bag and stay with us again – even for the week. Lexi liked those ideas a lot.

Working from the west coast, I floated several new product ideas with Jake – the guy that ran the company I worked for. He liked all of them, and I got a lot of praise from him for my advanced thinking. By the end of the day back east, he’d already sold several of my ideas to a couple of our larger customers, thereby making the business (and him) a shitload of money. I knew that I’d get some kind of bonus later on.

Stella worked across the room from me wearing nothing but a pencil behind her ear. She was focused on her laptop and notepad. I often paused to focus on her. By lunch, I was so horny I couldn’t wait any longer. I got up from my chair, went and picked her up, and carried her into the bed. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She’d been baiting me all morning.

I sank a very hard cock into her pussy and we made love for a half-hour. Afterwards, we did have lunch. While we sat eating, she said, “What do you think about Lexi?”

I was honest, “She’s a hot little number and very affectionate to both of us. She’s young and kind of naïve, especially about the impact of her actions.”

Stella nodded, “My talk with her yesterday was about her doing porn and getting into escorting. I could tell she didn’t have the long-term view of the impact that those two activities would have on her future life, including her self-image and moral character. I dealt out my dose of reality like a two-by-four across her forehead. She got it. The trouble is that she needs a job to sustain her living here rather than returning home. That’s not even an option for her, apparently.”

I teased, “Move her in with you?”

“I’ve been thinking about that. I wouldn’t charge her, at least until she got a real job. She’s very sincere about wanting to do well in life. She’s just facing option glut and doesn’t really know how to evaluate her options, and most of those are low paying. I talked to her about going back to college, too. She was shocked about how long and how hard I found it after waiting four years after high school. Since she kind of dropped out and with me her role model, she’s now thinking about going back.”

I commented, “College doesn’t guarantee a great job, except maybe in some of the STEM areas.”

“I know, but it does instill some discipline and leaves you understanding how to learn stuff. She does need something other than sex to focus on.”

“You could say that about you and me, too.” I laughed.

Stella laughed, “I’ve made a good living out of it for ten years. I looked at two pictures of me a decade apart the other day. I’m going to be losing my edge in this industry really soon. I sure hope the authoring work pays off in some way.”

I reminded her, “Keep Marcia happy and she’ll make you happy. She can be tenacious.”

“Oh, I was going to call her. I’ll be back in a few minutes. We need to get back to work anyway.”

I didn’t listen in to Stella’s call to Marcia. When she came back in the room where I was working, she came to me and asked in a direct way, “Should I be worried about you and Lexi?”

I chuckled and held her hand, “I should be asking you that question. At this point, I’d say ‘no’. She is beautiful complement to what we have going. For me, the situation is not an ‘either-or’, it’s an ‘and’ situation. Just so you know, I’m feeling much more serious about you – as in, long-term relationship, very long-term.”

“Another question. Would your nose get out of joint if Marcia and your colleague Matt hit it off?”

“At this point, that’s a hypothetical question. To my knowledge, they don’t know each other. To your question, no. I like both of them, and it’d be great if they got together in some way.”

“Good. I want you to call Matt and get him to call Marcia for a date. I shared a picture of him with her.”

“You had a picture of Matt?”

“Well, I asked for one after I’d sent him some of my porn pictures. Per my request, he sent me one back. He’s hung, and I think she likes that.”

I shook my head. “That’s almost TMI about my buddy.”

“Oh, he’s about the same size as you, so don’t worry. We’re not trading you in – yet. His ‘dick pic’ looked really nice.” She laughed and went back to her laptop to work.

I sent Matt a picture of Marcia – a nice and sedate picture and then called him at work. He was surprised to hear from me. He asked, “Isn’t that one of the chicks that you had with you over one weekend?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.