Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 6: L.A. Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: L.A. Party - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We had a light dinner that Stella fixed at her apartment, and then she drove us for about an hour, following her GPS to the address where the party was being held. The place was mansion. She told me it belonged to a Hollywood producer that worked both sides of the street – the legitimate movie industry, as well as porn productions. Of course, I’d never heard of the man’s name.

The party was well underway when we arrived. Music was blaring from several speakers a DJ had set up in a corner of the large living room. A series of French doors were wide open to a rear patio. A kitchen sported a huge variety of hors d’oeuvres, enough for a meal, and there were bottles of beer, wine, and booze everywhere; some already empty.

We watched as a half-naked brunette laid out lines of coke on a glass top table in the middle of the living room. She then snorted up two of the lines, and passed the straw to two of her friends that soon eliminated the rest of what she’d prepared. I gawked; I’d never seen actual drug use except in movies.

Stella explained, “The coke is an ‘upper’ – a stimulant. Those girls are probably psyching themselves up for an all-night of party, booze, and raw sex. The drug increases your sex drive, and supposedly gives you more powerful orgasms and sensory stimulation.

“There’ll be some molly around here, too – that’s also known as Ecstasy or MDMA. The molly makes you a little more emotional, especially when you’re having sex. Again, I reverted to the more natural feeling than anything aided by drugs.

“With both of them, you eventually crash back to earth, if you will. Then you realize that you pumped yourself up artificially. That’s why I stopped using that stuff. The comedown could be pretty bad, especially if you then remembered what a slut you’d been. I got so I didn’t worry about that, just the withdrawal symptoms. They were worse than a hangover, and the two together made you almost suicidal.”

I chuckled, “I’m chalking up tonight to my education and developing some street smarts.” There was that and the very small number of women that I’d sex with.

Another couple confronted us. The woman threw her arms around Stella and hugged her. “Stella, we’ve all missed you. Where have you been? I’m so glad you came tonight.”

Stella introduced me, “Rob this is...”

I interrupted, “Aidra Knight. A pleasure, I’m sure. I’ve admired your work for years.”

Aidra introduced Don Tucker, who I found out went by the name Rod Cox in the porn films that he was in. Aidra was another porn star, and pretty well known. She was athletic and more solidly built than Stella’s more feminine physique.

Stella clutched my arm to her bare chest. “Rob is my steady guy. We were high school sweethearts, but then separated when I came out here to be in movies.”

I smiled and hugged Stella. I ignored her fiction about our high school relationship. In my greatest dreams I would have been her boyfriend back then – any girl’s boyfriend. Of course, Stella was almost as invisible back then as I tried to be.

I got distracted because over Aidra’s shoulder one of the ‘coke girls’ was now nude and had started sucking on the biggest cock that I’d ever seen in real life. The others turned and looked where I was staring.

I said, “Sorry, I’ve just never seen anything that ... big. I guess I’ll feel inferior the rest of my life now.”

Aidra laughed and put her arms around my neck as Stella gave her some room. She said, “You can feel inferior inside my hot little pussy if you’re interested? I get really good vibes off you. I hope you like me, too.”

I begged off. “We just walked in the door, and haven’t even had a drink. Can I get a rain check for later?” I gave her a lecherous smile and ran one finger from her ear all the way down her cheek, neck, over one of her bare nipples, and down to her navel.

She nodded enthusiastically and smiled. I noted that there were far worse things in life than spending an hour fucking with Aidra Knight – if I even lasted that long. I figured myself good for about ninety seconds with her. She had a high spank index in my book. I winked at Stella; she winked back.

We left Don and Aidra and found our way to a bar. I got us two very full glasses of white wine. I figured it’d be easier with large full glasses than to keep coming back for seconds, thirds, etc. because we used small glasses. Just as we turned around to watch the party, another couple came up to Stella. I could tell she was more enthused to see them.

Introductions were made. I met Cindy Dollar and Tyler Buckman. I recognized Cindy instantly, too. Stella hugged both of them and the babble was about ‘so good to see you again’. With Tyler, I knew that he was the man who’d fucked Stella in the making of a porn video about three weeks earlier, right after she’d gotten back to L.A. from meeting me on the east coast. Meeting him in person, and seeing how uninspired he seemed about being in Stella’s presence put my mind to rest, at least about him.

I also learned that at parties like this, people used their stage names, since that was how they were generally recognized. Cindy was actually Alicio Renaldo, a name she’d Americanised to Alice Reynolds when she migrated; and Tyler was actually Dean Stevens. They weren’t dating but had come to the party together since they were neighbors.

Stella introduced me as her ‘serious boyfriend’, and I could feel my chest puff up in pride. As we talked, Cindy eventually took my arm and led me outside. I had to admit I was highly distracted from our conversation by her perfect bare breasts. I was sure her picture was next to the definition of ‘double-D’s’. She probably knew it, too; but she didn’t say anything, and I tried to act suave. I wondered if my new ear stud sent any ‘hot’ signals.

The party in the pool was a little further ahead sexually than what was going on inside the house. There were two couples next to each other at the shallow end of the pool. The girls were sitting on the edge, and the guys, standing in the shallow water, were fucking them, only they’d change partners every few minutes. I recognized one of the young women from my excursions through various porn sites.

There were a dozen chaises scattered around. Eight of them had couples on them making out or fucking. Most of the couples were naked, but on a few the guy still had on his bathing suit or athletic shorts.

Cindy came in front of me and laid a kiss on me that I was sure made the nearby pool water boil. Wow! I just got passionately kissed by the third porn star to enter my life in the flesh. I hoped this was a trend. Cindy seemed to like me.

I looked nearby and Tyler had Stella in a lip lock. They parted, and Stella winked at me. She said, “Tyler and I are going to have sex. We like each other that way. Why don’t you and Cindy hook-up?”

I never answered that question. Cindy pulled me down on a nearby chaise, and before you could say ‘Get naked and fuck’, my bathing suit was gone and my cock was deep in her mouth. I guessed that all female porn stars go to a special school to learn how to give outstanding blowjobs and deep throat their partners. Cindy must have gotten an ‘A’ in the class, or maybe she was the instructor.

Before I popped, I flipped Cindy around and knelt between her legs on a towel. I started to eat out my new, beautiful, porn star friend. She moaned and did all she could do to spread her legs as wide as she could to give me total access to her lady bits. She told me that I was wonderful and that really stroked my ego.

I added some fingers, and used two of them to pay special attention to Cindy’s G-spot. She had an orgasm. I make that simple statement, except I think everyone that lived within a three-mile radius knew that she’d had an orgasm, and that I was one of the greatest lovers of all time. Her statement was made at about 120 decibels, as she cried out in pure passion and delight. I tried to gage whether she was faking it, but decided she was for real.

While all that was going on, I also watched Stella and Tyler. They were doing the same general things that we were. Tyler seemed really good at eating pussy, at least from the way Stella was squirming and moaning, I had to believe that he’d probably gone to pussy eating school. I must enroll in one these courses.

Suddenly, a young blonde porn star that I recognized as Betty Belle came and set her pussy down on Stella’s face. My girlfriend went right to work eating that sodden pussy and feeling all over Betty’s body, including pinching those mammoth nipples.

Cindy told me, “Betty’s hyped up on coke, I think. She was with some others doing lines earlier.”

I commented, “She looks fourteen.”

Cindy laughed, “That’s her big attraction in the porn industry. She’s got fabulous tits and is about twenty, I think – maybe even older. They use make up and put her hair in braids to make her look like a kid. I guess it keeps the pedophiles happy without needing to actually resort to kiddy porn.”

I shook my head, and then launched my face back into Cindy’s wet quim. I came up for air. “God, you taste good.”

“And your tongue is fantastic. I bet Stella is one happy girlfriend.”

I smiled, and went back to work. Eventually, Cindy urged me up and we started to fuck. I peeked over at Stella. Betty had moved on somewhere. I watched as Tyler sank about eight or nine inches of stiff swollen man meat into my girlfriend’s pussy. He went right into full depth and then just held the position, before withdrawing and repeating the cycle. Stella looked happy as her legs flailed in the air. They were also kissing a lot.

Cindy changed position with me so she could be on top. I did some fancy hip-swaying motions that rotated my cock inside her pussy. She broke into a grin; “Oh, I like that. More.” A few minutes later, she closed her eyes and had another orgasm. “Oh, fuck. You are one great lover – you just gave me another one.”

Thus, in the past month, I’d had two popular porn stars tell me that I was great lover. I think my head was swelling due to ego explosion. I pushed my hubris aside and focused on making Cindy happy.

Cindy decided that she wanted my cum deep inside her and told me so. By then, we were doing the dirty in the spoon position, where I was lying behind her driving my cock into her snatch. I liked that position because I could also watch Stella with Tyler.

Cindy had a leg raised, and I was using a free hand to also stroke her slit with emphasis on her clitoris. From my position, I could look over her shoulder around the room. Not only could I see Stella fucking, there were about six other couples doing the same thing in different positions. The women were all ‘hot’, too. The visual stimulation was fabulous and arousing.

When Cindy came the next time, she pulled me along with her. Again, at an ear-piercing loudness she told the neighborhood that Rob (me) was a great lover. I appreciated the free publicity but being the skeptic that I was, I thought she was hamming it up in true porn star fashion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.