Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Long Distance Romance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Long Distance Romance - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Marcia and I drove Stella to the airport about five a.m. on Monday morning. Her flight for L.A. left at seven a.m. She’d arrive in L.A. about ten, local time. She’d sleep on the plane, and report for work at the gent’s club about three p.m.

I got a text from her just before six p.m. ‘I’m missing you already. Love you. Just got to work. Should be a slow evening like most Mondays. Be in touch. Think of me often. Watch the video I left queued up on your bedroom television. [heart] Stella.’

I did watch the video, and I jerked off twice to it. I also noted how tech savvy my girlfriend was to leave it all queued up for me.

The rest of the week I traded texts with Stella each day. We talked on Wednesday after she got home from a videoing session with Tyler. I got a stroke-by-stroke description of her day, and she coaxed me through some phone sex as she also masturbated with a large dildo.

Thursday, Stella made me promise to be home by five-thirty on Friday. I said that I would be. I felt that she’d set me up with Marcia, and I found out that I was correct when my fuck-buddy arrived with Chinese takeout.

Marcia came into to my condo, set her bags down and then smothered me with kisses. She was a gorgeous long-haired brunette that always looked sophisticated and even aloof, except with her close friends. She happened to have a tattoo right above her mons of a heart with ivy around it. She loved it when I kissed my way down her lithe body to the tat and then ate her to an orgasm.,

Marcia also had brought her laptop computer. She set that up in my bedroom and hooked it to the TV. Soon, Stella appeared in real time on my TV screen as we appeared on her television by way of the webcams on the laptops.

Marcia and I then fucked and tried to put on a small sex show while Stella watched and plunged a large dildo in and out of her cunt. When we were through, she apologized for not being able to stay longer, but she had to get to work on the late side at her gentlemen’s club. Off she went and the screen went dark.

Marcia and I went out to dinner.

Over dinner, Marcia asked, “How’re you doing – without Stella, I mean? I guess you know that she’s had a pretty sexual week, but she’s also made some good money.”

I nodded. “I’ve been able to do some heavy thinking this week – the first since the night of the reunion. I had to understand myself better than I ever have, and in areas of my life that I hadn’t ever explored before.

Marcia grinned, “About relationships – your relationship with Stella?”

I nodded, “And with you, and sexuality, and what things like fidelity are in a relationship, and just exactly what I want on that score.”

“And?”

“I’m still working on it, but I’ve come to see that monogamy is just one choice for a relationship. There’s consensual nonmonogamy or CNM. I figured out that I don’t need my primary partner or partners to be exclusive with me, at least providing that I trust them and think that I know what’s going on. CNM has been practiced by about one out of five Americans. The love for another person transcends that, or it should.”

I held Marcia’s hand, “One other epiphany is that I can love more than one person. It kind of goes with CNM, but I already love two women, and I guess I could love more.”

Marcia leaned in and kissed me. She whispered, “And this woman loves you, too; and just so you know, I love Stella as well.”

“I was raised to think that love was zero-sum game. In that game, I have to give less love to somebody in order to love somebody else. I think there’s a positive-sum game going on here. I love two women, and I have more love to give each of them – more than I had with just one. My love has expanded.”

I continued, “I thought that a man had to be possessive of his woman, but then I realized that was silly in today’s world. I’m not a caveman. I want my partners to be independent beings who are growing and strong. You don’t get that way being somebody’s sub.

“I confess to struggling with the jealousy issue. There were components of that this week. I was both afraid that I’d lose Stella to Tyler, and then that he was getting something that I should be getting. I also wondered about her getting romanced as she worked at that club.

“I read about compersion and have been substituting that for the second type of jealousy. I hope that Stella is having a great experience with Tyler, or even any of the men she might meet as an escort or at the club. I just want her to be safe and happy.

“As far as losing her, I discovered a quote by Richard Bach that goes something like, ‘If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were.’ Stella and I have known each other, other more than superficially in high school, for two weeks. We are loaded with NRE – new relationship energy. Sex will do that to you. We both need to see whether there’s staying power in this relationship. Being a few thousand miles apart will be a good test of that.”

Marcia said, “I agree with all you said. I also think that there’s a spiritual component to a relationship that’s hard to articulate. Part of it involves knowing what each other are feeling without even being present or talking to each other.”

“Also, I see that a relationship is not fixed and static over time. If it was in a marriage you’d say ‘I do’ and not change anything for the next sixty years. Things aren’t static like that. Things change around you even if you try to keep things unchanging. Instead, you need to constantly renegotiate those vows – or more generally what the relationship will look like. Think of the difference that children make, for instance.

Marcia said, “From the sound of it, you’re prepared to be in a long-distance relationship with a porn star-author, who continues to fuck other men for work and pleasure. She may even be absent from time to time, to work – make videos or be on dates. There’s nothing wrong with that model so long as you both agree that’s what’s happening. No disappointments. No cheating.

“It’s when one person thinks they’re in a sexually-monogamous relationship and the other is not living in or believing in that lifestyle, when things fall apart. You’re already on the same page about that, it appears.”

Marcia and I went back to my condo and made love. It was love, too. We’d both admitted to the other that our feelings were much more than just friends-with-benefits.

We didn’t hear from Stella on Saturday. I realized that I could have conjured up a lot of angst about that, but I didn’t. I visualized her having an escort date that ran into the weekend and was fun for her. I made up the story about a rich playboy that needed a hot looking woman for a Saturday event and evening party, and that he chose her. I had them fucking every chance they could get, and then her being in a kind of orgy situation at that party. I had a good imagination in that arena.

Marcia and I went to the beach. I caught up on a pile of unread magazines, some of them technical that were both physical and online. Later, she dressed in that crop top and bikini bottom with the CFM shoes again, and we went to the Beach Shack for dinner. Marcia got hit on every ten minutes, but I could see that she liked the validation that she was still ‘hot’.

We fucked in the restaurant parking lot, and then went home and did it in more comfortable surroundings.

Sunday, Stella did call in and we did the video conference arrangement from my bedroom again. We were all naked and horny. Marcia mounted me reverse cowgirl so that Stella could see my cock buried in her friend’s vagina. Stella had a large dildo in her cunt again.

Stella said, “Sorry that I missed yesterday. I kind of had a date.”

Marcia asked, “Escort?”

Stella nodded. “Yeah. I made $2,500 for basically all-day yesterday. There was a bash of a party, too. I was the entertainment for a couple of other men.”

I chuckled. Stella asked, “What?”

I told her, “I conjured up a description of what you were doing. I was sort of accurate. In my story, it was rich playboy, weekend fuck fest, other men involved at evening party that turned into an orgy, and you were a big hit.”

Stella nodded, “That about sums it up. Are you pissed at me?”

“Not a bit. I just want you to be safe and happy. I guess the money made you happy.”

“It did. I’m still saving for a new car – a new but used car. The party was fun, too. I stayed sober and drug-free. There were some other girls there, too. They didn’t do so well. There were some bad hangovers this morning, I’m sure; but not me.”

Monica asked with a curious tone, “Was this repeat business?”

Stella shook her head, “No, he was new to me. He tried to ‘date’ me again next week, but I told him that I couldn’t see him for about four or five weeks because of other commitments. Less than that, and he’ll start to fixate on me and want to lock me into an exclusive relationship. I want to call the shots on what kind of relationship I’m in, not have him doing it. I referred him to a friend. I think that I’ll do that from now on, maybe even make a three-months-between-dates rule.”

I was surprised at how aroused I got thinking of Stella with another man or men. Even Marcia commented on it. She was the beneficiary of my horniness that night. Stella masturbated with her vibrator as she watched us and we watched her. She had many masturbation videos up on the Internet; I was becoming an expert about her work portfolio.

Monday started another week where I was alone. Marcia elected to stay at her own place and ‘recuperate’, as she called it. We had been very active.

Stella sexted me towards the end of each business day. My phone would buzz about four or four-thirty while I was at work, and there’d be a really sex-filled photo or selfie of Stella, often in her bed or in a mirror. She’d do some with a dildo in her pussy, and then write that she wished it was me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.