Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 4: First Group Adventures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: First Group Adventures - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Stella kissed me again. “I want to welcome you home that way every day. Besides, tomorrow you have to tell that Matt guy that you can barely move or talk because your tongue is so sore from eating me all night, and that’s just when your cock wasn’t plunging into my porn star body.” She had an evil grin that made me laugh.

I laughed. “He was looking at a video of you today. He said he had to verify that it was you, but I think just the sight of you turned him on. He knew it was you immediately.”

“We’ll think of ways to tease him,” she laughed.

“He told everyone in the company that we were living together and that we kissed goodbye in the morning. Meeting you as we left work was the highlight of his day – probably his life. He probably went home and is jerking off to some more of your videos.”

She nodded and grinned. “That’s what guys do. It’s why I do porn. I like that result.”

We slipped on bathing suits and went swimming in the condo pool. A few people were around and gawked at Stella, mostly the guys. When we were reasonably alone, I asked Stella, “Do you like making porn movies – being a porn star?”

Stella canted her head to one side and thought. “No one has ever asked me that question. Honestly, I think the answer has been yes, ever since I started. Definitely, yes. I’d do one tomorrow, and I hope you’d be in it with me.” She laughed at my expression.

The next couple of days, I went to work and generally left Stella alone to work at my condo. She did use the condo gym each day, and one of those days nearly caused a riot because of how she shimmied and shook while doing the treadmill or other exercises. Later, she figured out what times she could be alone and not have the undesired reactions.

Her bicycle riding along the trails in the neighborhood nearly caused several accidents. I can still see the tire tracks where men’s cars left the road and ran over the grass between the roadway and the bike paths.

Stella proved to be a superb cook. I was eating healthier and heartier each day. She also prepared some lunches for me from our leftovers to take, and she’d put little love notes inside the bag or sandwich wrapper to lighten my day. Later, the notes changed to sexy photographs.

Matt would visit my cubicle on the days I ate in to see what the ‘picture of the day’ was like. While none were pornographic at that point, a few did display her naked charms in some ways.

Friday, Stella drove me to work again so she could have the car for a lunch with Marcia. She picked me up at five o’clock. Matt made sure he was with me when she drove up. He waved and greeted her by name.

What wasn’t showing in an obvious manner was the change in my sex life. My own private porn queen was fucking my lights out morning, afternoon, and night. She’d even asked whether I could come home for ‘lunch’.

I’d get home from work and find an exceptionally sexy and horny girlfriend. Stella would strip her clothes off and then mine, suck me down until I was about to burst, have me eat her through a few orgasms, and then we’d fuck, fuck, fuck. I was a very happy camper.

I was even happier on Saturday evening because Stella had invited Marcia for dinner. Marcia arrived, and we had cocktails on my small patio overlooking the condominium complex, and then enjoyed a Chicken Kiev dinner that Stella had spent much of the day preparing.

After dinner, Stella announced that we were going to play a game. I was suddenly blindfolded with one of her scarves, and the next I knew I had to guess whose nipple was being presented to my mouth. In the spirit of the game, I got it right about three-quarters of the time.

Next, I was presented with fingers dipped in pussy juice. I was allowed to sniff, and then had to guess. After that, I got to taste and then guess.

Further, into the game, I had to guess whose mouth was licking my cock, and then inhaling my cock, and then who had it down their throat. I didn’t think that Marcia could do that; I was right.

Next, I was carefully placed in a kneeling position on the floor on a pillow, and I got to sample a raw pussy with my tongue as was pulled forward into the wet pussy. Then I was allowed to burrow deeper with said tongue, and then I’d bring one or the other of them to orgasm, especially when my fingers were also allowed.

By then, we were all naked, and my blindfold was removed. We went to the master bedroom, and fucked and sucked away the rest of the night. Stella and Marcia were apparently bisexual.

The Friday lunch between Stella and Marcia hadn’t only discussed Stella’s book or the publishing process. They’d compared notes about me, and then about each other, and then their fantasies and hopes for a friendly relationship with each other. That led to the idea of a threesome with me the next night.

Marcia stayed overnight. I had a hot naked woman on each side of me as we slept in my large bed. My whole condominium reeked of sexual aromas, and I’d been active in the two available pussies so much, I didn’t think I could perform again until the following year. Wrong!

Sunday morning, we spent ninety minutes fucking like bunnies with each other before we actually got into gear for the day. Marcia hung around with us all day. That also resulted in me escorting TWO hot women to the condo pool when many others were around enjoying the warm, sunny day.

I became the object of envy for every male in the condo, or certainly those that were poolside. Stella and Marcia were very affectionate with me, even though I knew some of it was blatant exhibitionism. Moreover, they each needed nearly constant attention to apply suntan lotion to their lustful bodies. When I did the application, they visibly humped my hand or pushed my fingers into their groin or under they bras.

Sunday night, we again fucked all evening long. Marcia stayed over again. The evening wardrobe was nudity. We each wanted to be totally available to the other two for fondling, fingering, sucking, fucking, or whatever happened.

Monday morning, Stella and Marcia both drove me to work. Marcia sat in my lap as I fingered her wet slit as Stella drove. They both got out of the car to kiss me goodbye in front of my company’s building.

Matt was there watching the send-off for my day at work. I think he was drooling by the time Stella and Marcia finished with me. I was drooling, too. I would have had a hard-on, too; but we’d fucked ourselves awake shortly before leaving my home. That, plus the weekend, and I needed some serious recovery time.

Matt followed me into work. “Okay, Rob, I want to know how you do it. What after shave do you use? Which toothpaste? Those are the two hottest women in the western hemisphere. Who is the new addition? I need to duplicate whatever it is you’re doing to attract females.”

I explained briefly about Marcia and her literary agent post. I did not elaborate about the rest of my weekend, but Matt guessed because of my ‘fucked out’ appearance plus I kept sighing. Moreover, the love notes and photographs in my lunch bag consisted of frontal nude pictures of the two of them that left little to the imagination about what their feminine assets were or that they were very close to each other, and that they wanted me. The handwriting on one said, ‘Can’t wait until you get home. Rest up. We both need you.’ There were two lipstick kisses on the bottom of the page.

Matt swore as he looked at my lunch note from the girls. He volunteered to help me with the ‘excess’ of women in my life. I teased him. “Matt. I have a pecker that is way above average. I doubt there’s another man in the state that could deliver as much pleasure as I do to multiple women. Not only do I have the meat, I know how to use it. How do you think I’m even keeping a porn queen like Stella happy, let alone with our friend?” I tried not to laugh at my ridiculous statement.

He rolled his eyes and went back to work. By the end of the day, I think everyone in the company knew that I had not one, but two hot women at my beck and call. Further, my ‘reputation’ as packing something significant in my pants was the most responsible factor, and I was leveling out the two women with my sexual prowess whenever I wasn’t at work. Matt was apparently a great source of rumors in the company.

Since I’d been a wimp in high school and college, I didn’t do anything to correct my new masculine and sexual image. Again, there was a progression of people past my cubicle in the afternoon to see the ‘stud’. I noted there were more women than men, this time. I was getting some really coy smiles from the women around the building, too.

Stella picked me up from work. Again, she got out of the car and plastered her unbelievably hot body against mine with a kiss that melted the surrounding metal. She was wearing those Daisy Duke shorts and a crop top that showed a lot of under-boob. I got in the car and drove us home as she continued to kiss me. I think about a dozen people were watching through the windows at my company.

Wednesday, I got a little morose. I realized that Stella would be leaving for L.A. soon. Her two weeks of editing and prepping on her story Starling were coming to an end.

Stella read me like a book as I walked in the door at five-thirty. “Rob, are you sad because I have to go back to the west coast?”

I nodded. “Yes, very sad at that happening. The past week-and-a-half have been the happiest in my life. I ... I ... I’ve fallen for you in a big way. I do love you.” I had tears well-up in my eyes.

Stella rushed over to me and sat in my lap and hugged me. “I don’t want to leave either. I love you. You’re the first and only man that I’ve ever felt this way about.”

I asked, “Can you stay?”

Stella said, “I can come back. I have some ... obligations.”

“Work?”

“Yeah. Stuff I promised to do.” She paused and studied me, “I guess you don’t approve. Am I going to lose you because of my work?”

I reacted, “God, no. I’m yours. As for approving or not, that’s your job, not mine. In fact, as I think about it, I get turned on by it. I guess I’m kinky, that way. I’d kind of like to watch you make a video and whatever else you do.”

I asked, “What do you like about it? I remember that I asked if you liked doing the porn videos and you said yes.”

Stella nodded. “I do like it. There are lots of reasons. You know that I like the sex. One of my friends told me that I was hypersexual – meaning, I guess, that I’m a nymphomaniac. I don’t even mind fucking the empty-headed hunks with big dicks whose knuckles drag on the ground and a vocabulary of about a hundred words. They can still be sexually satisfying.

“I also like the variety in the men and women that I fuck. A few are friends that I socialize with – and I don’t even mean that we have sex outside of work. We just have fun together – picnics, parties, beach, and so on.

“I also like the sense of theater – the acting and drama we try to inject into the videos. I know most of what I’ve done is vapid without much intellectual content, but a few of them were more significant. I might even be a good actress.

“I’m still being challenged and growing in my work. It’s diverse and every day feels a little different than the one before. I keep learning new stuff, too. Sexual and relationship stuff, plus all of the technical stuff about movie making and even acting. I actually look forward to each day of work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.