Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Romance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Romance - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We did the dishes from our first meal together at my apartment and put away the leftovers together. I thought how comfortably domestic we suddenly were. I did feel as though I was playing house with her. We took another glass of wine outside on the warm evening and sat just outside the living room doors looking over the pool area. A few people were swimming.

I asked, “Did you bring a swimsuit?”

She nodded. “You want to swim?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Let’s go.”

I felt like the luckiest man in the world as I walked to the pool from my condo. Stella was obviously with me. She was shapely, gorgeous, and stacked, and her bikini left little to the imagination. There were a few couples there and we got gawked at. No, that’s wrong. Stella got gawked at. I got in the way occasionally. I’m not sure there was other recognition of either of us beyond her being a ‘hot’ woman.

We gently swam around the pool a bit. I commented that in the a.m. there were some zealous swimmers that would be doing laps – like a hundred or two. I admitted to jogging around some of the neighborhood walkways with other similarly-inclined exercise nuts. I wasn’t as out of shape as I liked to make out.

We sat beside the pool and talked as night settled over the area. Eventually, we were alone. The patio lights were on and not too garish. I had to admit to myself that Stella in that bathing suit was a sight to behold. She was talking about some ‘holes’ in the plot in her Story #2, and I made some offhand suggestions about how to fix them. She seemed to like those ideas.

Eventually, I noticed her shiver. The evening had gotten chillier as the evening deepened. I suggested we head inside. We took our towels, and walked back to my patio door and went inside. I put my arm around her shoulders as we walked to warm her up slightly. That earned me a megawatt smile and she cuddled into my side.

Inside my condo, I checked the doors and turned out a few lights. We both headed upstairs. At the door to her room, I bid Stella goodnight and kissed her forehead. Without those high heels on, she was much shorter. I headed into my bedroom and shut the door.

I did my nighttime ablutions, put on a pair of briefs, and got in bed. I used a noisemaker with ocean sounds, so that got turned on, too. I went out like a light. It had been a busy day.

Sometime later, I felt a nude woman’s body coming up against mine. I could feel her bare breasts, especially her erect nipples rubbing against my left bicep. Kisses started to rain down upon my upper body and face and neck, and then someone lightly bit my ear lobes.

I turned and kissed Stella. We kissed and I swear the whole state went up in a conflagration of pure hotness and lust. She put a leg over mine, and I could feel her tuft of pubic hair on the side of my upper thigh.

I whispered to her, “I hope this isn’t out of a sense of obligation to me for helping you.”

“I like you,” she whispered back. “Just go with it.”

“I’m not a porn star stud.”

“Don’t want that. I want you. You’re the most real man I’ve met in ages.”

My briefs disappeared. I had a hard-on that defied description and could probably pound nails or etch glass. My dick pointed at the ceiling, but then Stella’s hand was around it – holding it, caressing it, and then guiding it to her mouth. Holy shit! Stella Manning – the world’s hottest porn star – was blowing me. Oh, fuck! I was sure I’d died and gone to heaven.

I instantly worried about losing control, and then I worried about whether I could come close to making her orgasm and have a good sexual experience. Fuck. I had performance anxiety, but that didn’t cause me from losing any hardness as my all-time favorite porn star worked on my cock. This was surreal. I’d never forget the night.

I felt a twinge, so I gently stopped Stella. I pushed her over onto her back, kissed down her body, and then went down on her. She spread her legs as wide as possible to give me access. There was just enough light from outside the window to illuminate her body. I kept taking mental pictures for my spank bank.

She was wet and tasted slightly of chlorine from the pool. I loved her flavor and told her so between mouthfuls of her nectar. I decided that eating Stella’s pussy was going to be my new career. This was far beyond the best thing that had ever happened to me. I thought I might have given her an orgasm ... and then another.

A few minutes after her second shudder, she urged me to move up and kiss her, and then she guided my hard cock to her fuzzy slit as I moved over her sweet body. She rubbed me around a little, and then said, “Push into me.” I did, and the angels sang. I had a heavenly experience.

I lasted maybe five or six minutes, and then I came. I moaned so loudly I was sure the entire condo complex knew what had happened. Slightly quieter, Stella was also moaning. She’d wrapped her arms and legs around me, and hugged me tightly to her body as we also kissed. I was buried inside her about as deep as I could go. I was ecstatic and she seemed that way, too.

I got a zillion kisses that alone were worth a zillion dollars. She had pliant lips and I felt a lot of emotion from her behind them. I’d never felt that with anybody else that I’d ever kissed.

I worried about whether she was happy, whether she was pregnant, whether I should have worn a condom, whether she actually orgasmed, and whether I’d just lost my new housemate on her first night with me because I had no restraint. Then again, she came to my bed, so maybe that wasn’t a problem.

Stella kissed me and whispered, “Thank you. You are a wonderful man.” She snuggled into my side with my arm around her.

She didn’t race out of bed to dump my load out of her, or anything remotely like that. She cuddled up against my side, kissed me some more, our bodies warm with our exertions, and we drifted off to sleep. Well, she was asleep beside me. I totally enjoyed the sensation of a sexy nude porn queen lying in my bed in full contact with my body after having made love. I could again feel her hard nipples against my arm, her tuft of pubic hair on my thigh, and she had her leg partly over mine for maximum contact. I was in the wet spot and didn’t mind in the least.

I guess I fell asleep. Sex and the sounds of the ocean will do that to you. I awoke to the aroma of bacon drifting upstairs from the kitchen. I slipped on my briefs and went downstairs.

Stella was cooking at the stove wearing the only apron that I owned. It looked better on her than me, especially considering that was the only item of clothing she wore. She came over to me and kissed me.

“Good morning, Lover,” she crooned in her sexiest voice. The look she gave me made the nails in the wallboard melt.

I said, “Was last night all right? I didn’t mean to force anything...”

“Oh, God, yes. Rob, it was just what I wanted, what I needed, and what I hope will happen often, frequently, and repeatedly while I stay with you. I think I had the best sleep of my life with you last night. You were so warm, and I always get the chills in the night, but last night I didn’t. In case you forgot, I was the one that initiated things. I loved being with you. I hope we can do that every night ... and day ... and morning ... and weekends.” She giggled, but I could tell she was sincere. I was of the same mind.

She turned to tend to the scrambled eggs in the pan. I got us each some orange juice and mugs of coffee that she’d made, and then sat down. She served up our breakfasts at my small table.

After we were mostly through, Stella came and sat in my lap, put her arms around my neck, and said, “I need to talk with you about some things that I expect might concern you.”

I just nodded. I figured this was where she moved back to the hotel.

“Rob, I am safe. I’m sexually clean. I haven’t been with anybody but you since my safety test. In case you wondered, we are routinely tested in my industry. I got a test before I came east.

“Second, I am on birth control. I know the subject didn’t come up, but I am. You won’t make me pregnant until we mutually agree on that goal.

“Third, I did not fake any orgasms last night. You gave me about a half-dozen, and each one was totally enjoyable and made me want to come back for more. I almost cried at each one because they were so wonderful. I promise you that I will never fake any of my reactions with you. What you see is what you’ll get, and it’ll always be genuine.

“Lastly, you made a remark about not being a porn star stud. I want to dispel an illusion you may have about my various co-stars over the years. I rarely had an orgasm with any of them; I could probably count the total number over the past decade on one hand there have been so few. While they were well endowed – a requirement for the job, few got as hard as you did last night, and none of them ever gave me more pleasure than you did.

“I’ll tell you why. I really like you – a lot. I was with my new best friend – the guy that’s changing my life for the better, and the guy who apparently doesn’t care about anything raunchy that I do or that I’ve done.

“I came to see the only person that came up to me at the reunion because I was a lost soul, and one that no one else there liked. I was seen as the bad apple of the class by everyone but you. You didn’t see a bad apple. You saw the real me – the deeper me.”

Tears started to run down Stella’s cheeks and she was choking up. She went on, “I didn’t come into your bedroom to pay you back for anything you did for me. I came into your bedroom because ... because I’m falling in love with you.”

Stella looked at me through her tears, and then shot up out of my arms and ran out of the room and up the stairs. I heard her sobbing as she ran.

I slowly got up. I gave her a few minutes as I cleaned up the kitchen. After about ten minutes, I went upstairs. I knocked on Stella’s door. It was quiet inside. She called out in a timid voice, “Come in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.