Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Trying It Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Trying It Out - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Monday, Stella dressed casually and donned dark glasses and walked to work. Jax and I took her car and drove about ten miles to In-State Studios. The place was a warehouse with a handwritten sign taped to the door – not the epitome of a stable and successful business.

The door was unlocked and we went inside. To my surprise, the first person I saw was Casey – the pretty girl from the party. She lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw me and rushed into my arms. “I hoped you’d be here. I came to be in a video with you. I ... I love you. I know that’s weird after only spending an hour with you, but ... you got to me in a big way. I hope this is okay. I’m sort of stalking you so I can be with you.”

Jax and Casey introduced themselves since they not really met at the party; Casey had been passed out when Jax passed by her. A young, clean-cut guy then appeared from the back of the building. He introduced himself as Justin Coates. He was the founder, owner, director, and producer of the videos made by In-State Studios. He’d already met Casey Dalton and apparently agreed that she could be part of our filming day if we didn’t object.

Justin produced various model release forms and explained that we would be paid in cash the next day at the end of filming. We were responsible for our own taxes and such, if we claimed the money. We were what he called ‘1099’ workers. We had to do some forms for him to keep his company square with the various governments. All that took about twenty minutes.

He led us back into the warehouse, and there were a few filming stages set up with different scenes: an office, a posh bedroom, a living room, and a modern kitchen. A half-dozen other men and women moved around the place, adding realistic touches to the sets or tinkering with cameras, lights, or microphones.

Justin said, “I would like to do a video with you, Rob, and Jax and now Casey – an F-F-M video, if you will. You two girls interact?” He sounded hopeful.

Casey froze but nodded. Jax said, “Yes, but it’ll be our first time together.” She pointed at Casey. I shrugged.

“Okay, good to know. That’ll make the interaction a little more realistic. Rob, you come into the living room with Jax. Casey you be reading a magazine, but rise to greet them as though they were drop-in guests that you like. You guys take it from there. I would like about ten minutes of nice, polite, no-sex stuff, and then start making out with each other. Rob, you be the aggressor. I’m shooting for a ninety-minute video. That means it should take you about three hours to get through the seduction, fucking, sucking, and everything else you do. Rob, you’ll need to last that long before finishing. You guys decide how to end it – money shot or creampie. Any questions?”

I’d seen enough porn to not have questions. The two girls looked at me as though I was the one that would know. Ultimately, we said that we’d try to keep things going at a good pace.

Jax, Casey, and I were all in sport clothes. That worked for Justin. A young woman with a bouffant hairdo was assigned to us for makeup. I think she had six sticks of gum in her mouth, and she liked to use it to make smacking sounds as she worked. In any case, she worked on each of our faces so that we didn’t ‘glisten’ in front of the cameras. Jax and Casey got much longer sessions with her than I did.

Filming eventually started after another description of the plot by Justin. Two cameramen – a man and a woman – Ryan and Del were to cover our action. Justin also had a camera that he would use to zoom in on special things that he saw and wanted a real close up on.

Our filming unfolded just as though it were the real thing. Occasionally, Justin or one of the cameramen would ask for a retake of the past minute or two of our action. No problem. They’d be right in there, usually with different camera angles for the repeated segment.

Since I’d fucked Jax the night before, she urged me to fuck Casey first. When the time came, that’s what happened. We did the knock-on-the-door and greeting scene, and then we were all seated on a long sofa as we did some inane chat as though we hadn’t seen each other for a long time. On a flimsy excuse, I moved to kiss Casey who was next to me, and the reaction was the human equivalent of tossing a match into a swimming pool of gasoline. I suddenly had a lot of hot girl all over me with kisses and tongue. Casey was very enjoyable and I felt genuine affection from her.

Jax got in on the act, too, and I didn’t feel as though either of the girls was faking it. Our make out session heated up at an exponential rate because we really did like each other, liked the physical contact, and we each knew we were headed for a sexual time together.

I started to palm the outside of Casey’s blouse, and she helped me pull it from her belt, unbutton it, and then toss it aside. She was wearing a plain white bra, and we made short-order of that, too. Casey had nice tits, probably C-cups, and she loved having my mouth on them sucking the nipples up to a white-hot state of excitement. Jax got in there, too. When I finally got them fully excited, they stuck out from her globes about three-quarters of an inch. I thought that was unusual as well as erotic. I noted that one of the cameras made sure to focus on them from the side to amplify her excitement.

Before we got below the waist, I could smell Casey’s aromas wafting upward from her body. She was wearing shorts, and when I reached down for my initial foray into her crotch on the outside of her shorts, I realized that she’d soaked the entire area with her sex juices. The cloth along her slit was drenched as though she’d peed by mistake, but it wasn’t urine.

Casey explained, “You turn me on so much. I flooded out when you started to suck on my nipples. You’re a fabulous lover. I’ve never done that before. Part of that is you’re making me remember our time together on Saturday night. You were the best at the party ... the best lover that I’ve ever had, and I’ve been kind of a slut.”

Jax announced that she was also a slut and that we were all good company to each other. She put on a little show as she removed her clothing while Casey and I pawed at her and sucked on her breasts.

Returning my focus to Casey, I unbuckled her belt, unzipped, and slid the soggy shorts down her legs to a damp pile on the floor. She had a thong on, also drenched, and we added that to the pile of damp clothing. Casey was naked, and soon she had two of my fingers sawing into her body. Jax started to masturbate right next to us. Casey added a finger or two to Jax’s achy twat right next to her.

Unlike the dimly lit patio, we were under relatively bright lights for the filming. I got to visually soak up Casey’s hot teenage body. She was a shapely little sexpot that was perfectly proportioned except for a slight overabundance of breasts. I liked that, of course. I figured that I was a tit man. I knew better when I thought of it. I was a tit-ass-body-leg-face-hair man.

I went down on Casey, licking up some of the residue from her earlier emissions when she’d had her shorts and thong on but flooded the area. She tasted divine. I added a couple of fingers, and then also got a couple of fingers from my other hand going inside Jax’s fuzzy pussy as I had her lie next to Casey.

Jax nodded and whispered, “Do you big orgasm thing on film. It’ll be great to have a recording of you giving someone an A-spot orgasm.”

I spent the next five minutes working up to fisting Casey. She was so willing about to accept anything I tried. Of course, everything I was doing to her was sexual, erotic, stimulating, or romantic in some way. They all felt good. Once my hand was inside her, she had a G-spot orgasm, and then I began the less obvious A-spot stroking. One camera was only a foot away from where her body squeezed around my wrist. I talked in what I was doing and feeling inside her for the camera’s benefit.

Eventually, Casey’s body arched into a nearly complete semi-circular arc as Jax held her and pinched her nipples. She tried to push into my fingertips that were delivering so much pleasure to her inner core. Jax told her what would happen, and how she’d be awash with pleasure in another minute. Casey didn’t make the one-minute mark.

Casey screamed as her whole body almost levitated off the sofa, “OH, FUCK. SO GOOD...”, and then she passed out. Justin looked concerned along with the two cameramen. Jax kept the action going by leaning over Casey so we could kiss. I fondled her breasts. She could obviously taste Casey’s sex juices all over my lower face. I was covered in her juices from having had my head in Casey’s crotch eating and supplementing my fingering and fisting with my mouth.

Jax and I made out and I even fingered her as she got her pussy in range. I moved around so I could hold Casey and kiss her. Jax also kissed the sleeping girl. We didn’t want her to wake up to a callous world where she’d been hand-fucked and then forgotten.

Casey blinked aware a moment later, and there was a camera only a foot or so from her face. She pledged her lifelong love for me for all eternity, and then after some whispering, she spread her legs and I sank my man meat into her. We started fucking.

Jax sat on Casey’s face as I plowed into her pussy and she lay supine on the sofa. Casey kept having orgasms. I realized that the big A-spot orgasm made a woman’s body hypersensitive to having further orgasms – more normal ones, if there is such a thing. Casey was loving every one of them. I thought she’d was having one every few minutes at one point.

Jax and Casey changed places, so I was fucking Jax for a bit. Casey then straddled Jax’s head to be eaten some more. As she did, she reached down and stroked Jax’s clit right above where I was pistoning into her body.

We changed positions and partners a few times. Any position was good, so long as one of the girls could initiate some kind of sex with the other. When I was in the reverse cowgirl with Casey riding my cock, Jax camped out in front of us so that she could lap along my balls, up whatever part of my cock wasn’t embedded in Casey, up her forward slit, and over her clitoris, and then on up Casey’s body. Casey jerked and writhed in pleasure each time Jax did that. There were several long sequences when Jax did this for each of the cameras. Casey pulsed and made little squealing sounds of joy every time Jax’s tongue went over her clit.

I ran through many sexual positions inside Jax and then inside Casey. Justin finally said, “You can finish whenever you want.” I’d been told that the soundtrack could easily be edited or suppressed.

I suggested what I call a ‘baby bird’ shot to the girls and they liked that idea. After some more fucking, the two girls knelt on the floor in front of me and I jerked off over their side-by-side faces. I came in buckets and covered their faces with my white splooge as I made ten major ejaculations right on target. Casey and Jax were nearly drowning in my jizz. It dripped off their faces onto their breasts and ran down to their well-fucked pussies. We froze in that positions for over a minute, with the dripping going on and no other action except for smiles on the girls. They licked each other’s face eventually, and then just smiled for the cameras.

Justin finally yelled, “CUT. END OF FILMING FOR TODAY. THAT WAS SPECTACULAR.” He ran up to us and handed each of the women a hand towel so they could wipe up some of the cum from their faces. He was also full of praise for our performance.

Jax leaned over a licked some more cum off Casey’s face. Casey returned the favor. Justin just watched the pair, and I could see the lump in his jeans.

I said, “I guess we were on the short side time-wise, huh? That went by really quickly.

“No. No. It was perfect. We got about three hours of action from you on two cameras plus some scenes that I shot from a different angle with the third. We’ll be able to make a dozen different videos from what you gave us. That was great. Casey and Jax, you, especially. You two are going to be real stars. I hope you plan to stick at this and not have this be only a one-off.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.