Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 27: Keeping Me in Check

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Keeping Me in Check - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I said in a conciliatory tone, “Jax, it’s okay. I’ve been with six other women while Stella’s been here and fucked some other men. We’ve had an open relationship since we met at our high school reunion a year or so ago.”

Stella added, “The women he loves besides me are my best friends, and I asked them to take care of Rob. He’s like me, horny ALL the time, and so are they. I know that you’re that way, so you can help me keep him in check this week. I’ll tell you a bit about what I’ve arranged later.”

Jax relaxed I wondered what ‘keep him in check’ meant. Jax looked happy with the idea, and I didn’t want to ask Stella in front of her. Knowing Stella, I was sure that sex was involved.

I wasn’t at all surprised when Jax accompanied us back to Stella’s apartment in the Uber, although in the conversation in the car she mentioned that she’d only been there a few times before. I parked my bag, and then embraced Stella and we started to make out standing in the middle of her living room.

I whispered to Stella, “What does Jax ‘keeping me in check’ involve?”

Stella grinned, “Lots of sex. You’ll like her, I’m sure. She likes you.”

“How’s this work?” As I asked, Jax came back into the room from the bathroom.

Stella said in a suggestive tone, “Jax, I think you have too many clothes on.”

“Oh, okay,” Jax replied in a matter of fact tone, and she started to unwrap her body from the many long scarves and sarongs that were part of her outfit.

As Jax unwrapped, I unwrapped Stella and she undid my clothing.

Stella announced mainly for Jax, “Rob and I haven’t been together for almost four weeks. He’s going to fuck my brains out while you watch and masturbate, then we’ll involve you. Okay?”

Jax nodded with a broad grin as the last of her clothing got dropped into a pile. She said, “I’ve wanted to watch you fuck somebody since we met. This is so special.”

Jax had a pretty hot body. She had generous breasts with a nice sag factor that made them appealing. I looked forward to playing with them. She also had a large crop of pubic hair that would be interesting to roam through looking for the hidden gems of her lady bits.

Stella beat me to the punch, by dropping to her knees and starting a blowjob. The next I knew, Stella gestured to Jax and then she was also involved, licking round the rim of my cock as Stella alternately sucked my balls into her mouth. The two then changed. Jax was proficient in BJs. Stella made a comment that suggested that she’d coached her in the skill not too long ago.

I wanted to blow inside my fiancée, so I moved her onto the sofa. Jax cuddled in next to her and the two women started to kiss and make out. Jax leaned over and sucked on her breasts as I went down on Stella. I loved eating my fiancée’s pussy.

Stella moaned and crooned about how I was the best pussy-eater she’d ever known. I thought that was an impressive comment given how many men had eaten her out over the past dozen years. She gushed her girl juices and I lapped up every drop. Eventually, I rose from in front of her and then sank my cock into her willing pussy as she pushed onto my shaft. Jax watched us with great interest with one hand in her own cunt.

Stella and I fucked and kissed and retold of our love for each other. We got kind of mushy in our admiration of each other. I wondered whether we’d make Jax barf in our cloying sweetness.

Stella had a couple of orgasms, and then lay back on the sofa so I could plunder her in the missionary position. She had Jax straddle her head so she could eat her pussy. I could tell this wasn’t their first rodeo together, because Jax knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

Stella ate Jax, and eventually gave her an orgasm. Jax fell into my arms and I kissed her, too, as she continued to grind her pussy on Stella’s face. I also got to fondle her great tits. The combination of everything going on aroused me to a high level, and I announced my first cumming. I shot a large volume of man jizz inside my fiancée, as she also orgasmed around my cock. She wasn’t pretending; I could feel her whole lower body spasming around my spouting cock.

Before I could move to cleanup Stella and further excite her, Jax was between her legs sucking up every drop of fluid and moisture she could find. She loved what she was doing, too. She hummed in delight.

Stella announced the obvious, “We’ve done this before, as you can tell. A few times it was just the two of us, but then Jax was with me one time when Joel was over. She was disappointed because he didn’t fuck her. I want you to remedy that. Joel didn’t like her pubic hair, and I know you love to wallow in that stuff.”

I smiled. I was already getting hard again watching Jax eat my cum from Stella’s drippy hole. Stella gestured and I moved so she could suck on my cock. I had a few drops in my tubing to offer and she got those and showed me my sperm on her tongue. The rest of what happened got me hard again.

I fucked Jax while Stella sat on the young girl’s face and got eaten. Gravity was doing a good job of helping drain Stella onto Jax’s face and tongue with all that I’d left inside her. Jax loved the cleanup job based on the noises of acceptability that she made.

I stopped for a while and ate out Jax while she continued to eat Stella. Her nectar tasted as good as Stella’s, and I told her so. She looked embarrassed but pleased. We went back to fucking. I could tell that she liked a cock pistoning into her body.

I eventually announced my next climax, and Stella made sure that I filled Jax’s fuck hole so that she could eat out her aide and bring her to a couple more orgasms beyond what I’d done for her. Jax’s body was humming and writhing even when we weren’t touching it by then. She made lots of little squeaking sounds of satisfaction along the way.

We lay there after we finished. Stella curled up in my arms on one side, with Jax on the other. She informed me, “Monday, Jax will make sure you get to In-State Studios where you’re going to spend two days making porn videos with some of my old friends. I think she’s going to be one of your co-stars, but others will likely join in. It’ll her first time in front of the cameras, too. You’ll have fun together.”

I didn’t know how to respond to that information, so I just nodded and made agreeable sounds. I already knew that I’d be doing some kind of videoing based on my Facetime calls with Stella, but it was nice to know that Jax would be present as well. I liked the somewhat bohemian girl.

Jax said, “Thank you, Stella. I really like Rob. I’m glad he’ll be my partner in my first porno. I’ve been on edge since I knew the date.” As she spoke, she looked at me, and I saw that telltale look of adoration. I hoped she wasn’t getting too deeply infatuated with either of us.

We fell asleep together with me in the middle. I made love with Stella again in the middle of the night. I knew Jax watched us and masturbated. We again whispered of our love to each other. I was so happy with my fiancée.

Saturday, I accompanied Stella and Jax to the Studio and watched as they continued the filming of the movie Starling. Jax stuck with me, and even initiated some physical contact, for instance, sitting close enough to me so that our shoulders rubbed together. I gave her an encouraging smile. She was a really nice girl.

I pulled Jax out of the filming studio at one point to talk to her. “Jax, I don’t want you hurt when I leave or when filming is over and Stella returns to Florida. I worry about any obsession you might have with either of us, especially driven by the sex we certainly enjoy with you.”

Jax nodded. “I know what will happen, and I’ve prepared myself for it. I tend to mentally latch onto people like this. I’ve been this way for ten years; since I became a teenager, really. The sex more recently has made it wonderful for me. I kind of go where my pussy leads me.” She blushed at her last remark.

I chuckled, “I follow my cock around sometimes, so I know what you mean. I like you; I just don’t want you to feel badly about us in the long run when we part ways.”

She laughed, “Just keep fucking me. I so enjoyed what you and Stella did to me last night. It was the highlight of my life and I’m now your friend for life. You give orgasms, and not just one or two but like a lot. I was so pleasured by you. I’d also never been with a couple before, although I was there with Joel and Stella. He treated me like shit, mostly because I’m an intern. I’ve done girls and guys. You figured out that I was with Stella before. I came onto her and she far exceeded what I thought would happen. I should have known, what with her being a porn star. I just wanted to make her happy. I’m kind of a slut, and I know that I’m a submissive.”

A submissive? I was a slut myself, so I could understand that. I wondered whether Stella was playing the role of a dominant with Jax. I wondered whether I could. There was something about the young girl that made me want to please her.

Watching the filming was more interesting than watching the morning script review. There was more action, and a constantly changing stage situation. Everyone worked to four p.m., and then the director declared this was a good breakpoint and wished everyone a happy weekend.

Jax and I went with Stella. She had a private dressing room, although it wasn’t all that big. A lady that worried about costumes in the movie met her and took several pictures of her from various angles with her cellphone. She helped her undress. Each article of clothing was carefully hung up and made ready for the following week. Stella explained that the photos were to ensure things were worn in the same way, such as whether or not a shirt was tucked into a belt, how far, and so on.

The three of us went back to Stella’s apartment. She declared it was a rest period because we were going to a ‘hot party’ later that evening. I thought I knew what that meant. Jax seemed to understand, too. We actually took one-hour naps. I respected the nap time and didn’t come on to either of the women although I was tempted. It helped that we kept our clothes on.

Stella put on a really sexy cocktail dress and CFM shoes. There was no underwear, bra, slips, or anything else – just the dress and shoes. This was Stella’s way of being ‘available’. Jax watched the wardrobe change carefully, and we could see her cataloging each item for future reference. She did seem to be a person that paid great attention to details. Stella also had Jax dress in a cocktail dress that looked really sexy on her. She got her in a pair of heeled shoes she called ‘slings’ that fit, too.

We went through the drive-thru at Wendy’s and got dinners. We sat in the fast food parking lot and ate. The car we were in had been assigned to Stella by the studio. It was a three-year-old Mercedes, but had GPS and other accoutrements. Because parking was at such a premium everywhere, she didn’t drive much except on weekends.

She programmed an address into the GPS and I drove and followed the directions back into the hills northeast of the city. The area was still densely packed homes, but the homes and house lots were larger. I’d been horrified at the prices of some of the simple homes in the L.A. area. The one we stopped at must have cost tens of millions on that scale.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.