Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 23: More Roommates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: More Roommates - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Stella said, “What if Eva and Anya lived with us for the coming year? Mel would always have a slot in a bed here, too. We have the space, and everyone is sexually liberated so could share space if necessary.”

My eyebrows rose. I asked, “So, there’d be me, you, Lexi, Eva, and Anya living together – and maybe Mel? How would that work?”

“There are multiple possibilities. We could make that back bedroom a study room, and make Lexi’s room a triple sleeping room – the sorority works that way, kind of. Or, one of them sleeps with us and the other two share those rooms. I could keep going. They should be the ones that figure it out.”

“What about the sex?” I asked.

“We’ll be fucking all the time, just the way we are now – at least when we’re home. Lexi did so well studying even when the rest of us were playing around. I know she always wanted to join in, but she is disciplined. We also held off sometimes so that she wasn’t tempted. We could work something out, I’m sure.”

“I wouldn’t mind. I like Eva and Anya, and having them around all the time would be fab. Raise it with them tomorrow.”

That night we decimated Eva. Each of us made love to her and she tried to return the favor to each of us as we wore her down. Stella, Lexi, and I ate her to one orgasm after another. I gave her an A-spot orgasm and she passed out from the overload of pleasure. We fucked, and then Stella and Lexi ate all my come from her and snowballed with her. They had her eat them as I recovered. Lexi then made love with her again, as Stella and I fucked right next to them. We all slept together, naked, of course.

Anya and Mel arrived about two o’clock after the six-hour drive. The arrival was punctuated by much kissing and hugging and grinding together of bodies. Everybody was so glad to meet and be with everyone else. The arrival of friends had made everyone happy.

Stella hadn’t met Mel or Anya in person since she’d been in Europe when they were last in town. They quickly bonded and then along with Lexi and Eva did that wonderful thing that only women can do where they all talk simultaneously with each other with full comprehension about what the others are saying even though they’re also talking. After an hour of that, I doubted there was anything about any of them the others didn’t know.

I did pick up that Mel definitely wanted to be part of the Porn Rock video sessions. She was also supportive of her daughters Eva and Anya also making some porn videos. The summer semester ended in two weeks and the following week was slated to be the filming session. Stella was coordinating the action with the studio.

Matt and Marcia came over at cocktail time, and Tay and Clay also joined us. Their arrival evened out the numbers more.

We all went out to dinner at the Beach Shack, creating one large table that we all sat at. The favorite meals seemed to be the grouper sandwich and the fish tacos.

After dinner, we went to the nearby beach and enjoyed a sunset walk along the tide line. There was a lot of making out as we progressed up and down the long beach.

We got back to the condo about nine-thirty. We just flowed into being naked and in physical contact with each other. Mel joined Marcia and me in our large bed. The two women were at each other in seconds, and generating orgasms minutes later. My cock was in and out of one pussy or the other. I held off my orgasm because I wanted to stay in the game.

Between their orgasms I went and peeked into the living room where all the other action was taking place. Stella was with Clay, riding his seated body on one of the living room sofas. He had captured one of her nipples in his mouth and was tearing into her as she moaned in pleasure. Opposite them, Tay was slowly stroking his cock into Anya’s teenage pussy. Matt was eating out Eva next to them.

I went back to my bedroom and fucked my best friend’s fiancée, while the mother of one of my young lovers worked her pussy back and forth on Marcia’s tongue. After a round of orgasms, they changed positions, and I was then fucking Mel as she ate out Marcia. I couldn’t hold off any longer, and soon filled Mel’s little hot mature pussy with my boiling sperm. She loved it. We snowballed the result after I cleaned her up a little.

The three of us went and watched as the others finished up their first rounds of loving sex with each other. Mel asked me to be with Anya next, so I made overtures to her and we became a couple. Stella joined us, and I could see that her thinking was to get to know Anya in a more intimate way before popping the question about her and her sister living with us.

That question about living with us, wasn’t just about general compatibility to get along. There was the sexual component that would be instantly understood. Living with us would mean constantly being involved sexually with one or all of us.

Anya was hyper-receptive to our advances. She told Stella that she didn’t have a lot of girl-on-girl experience but that she felt very open to the whole concept.

I ended up the night sleeping between Mel and Anya. Initially, Anya had a leg over mine and I could feel her wiry pubic hair against my thigh. We were very cuddly and loving, so much so that I revived and we made love one more time. Stella had gone off with Tay for overnight, but only after I made sure that she was really happy with the way things were going.

In the morning, Mel, Eva, and Anya showered and dressed nicely preparing to go out and look for an apartment for the two college students to live in for the coming year or more.

Stella was strolling around the condo in an untied bathrobe that didn’t cover much. She stopped Mel and kissed her, and then did the same with Eva and Anya. She said, “Rob, Lexi, and I have talked. We’d like Eva and Anya to live with us for the coming year, that is if you’re interested in doing so.”

Anya started to jump up and down saying, “Really! Really! Really!” She looked at her mother for approval.

Eva looked very happy, too. She said, “And we could just come and go, and have guests?” She shot Clay a sexual look if there ever was one.

I moved beside Stella and answered, “Yes. You do not need to be beholden to us, but we hope you will integrate fully into the household pattern. There are options for how you and Lexi set things up. You two can be together or link in with Lexi.”

Lexi joined us. She said, “I’m becoming bisexual and if I can convince you, we’d have a lot of fun. Plus, Rob is always ready to plunder a co-ed’s pussy if we ask him nicely.” She giggled.

Mel asked, “What about studying?”

Lexi responded, “Oh, that goes without saying. We can use the sex to bribe ourselves, you know: two hours of studying and one hour of fucking.” Everyone laughed and Mel rolled her eyes.

Anya said, “My vote is yes. Please, mom.”

Eva said, “Yes, please. This will be so cool. Mom, we love these people. They’re like us. I promise we’ll be good little students.”

Mel shrugged, “Then let’s talk about the other side of this room and board deal. We want to contribute to the pool of money to house everyone and specifically to feed my two bottomless pits.”

Stella waved dismissively, but did go off with Mel to supposedly negotiate. I knew that Stella didn’t want Mel to have to pay anything. She had received what she referred to as a ‘small fortune’ from the publishers of Starling and Skylark, and wanted to share her wealth with people that mattered to her. She was not going to hoard her money.

The rest of the day was more relaxed. Tay and Clay came back before lunch. Matt had stayed over with Marcia, cuddling up in Lexi’s big bed overnight. The men had wanted to stay overnight, but there just wasn’t the bed space unless they wanted to sleep on the floor.

We’d had the space problem before, but that morning, it struck me in a different way. I walked around the condo sizing up each room, and thinking about our entire group.

I pulled Matt aside and asked him, “If you and Marcia could live with us, would you?”

Matt nodded, “Fuck, yes – no question about it. I’m sure Marcia would, too. Since we started to all be in one big fluid relationship, we’ve loved it and feel as though we’ve grown in so many ways.” He glanced around the room, “We all won’t fit in here, though, especially now that you’ll have Eva and Anya as full time boarders.”

“I know that. I was just thinking about how large a house we’d need if we wanted more space.”

“What about Tay and Clay?”

I smiled and headed off in their direction. They had a similar reaction. Just out of curiosity, I also asked Mel and whether she thought her presence would inhibit her daughters in any way. She also seemed eager to join up with all of us, but had the property in Panama City to manage.

I captured Stella and Lexi and got them out on the porch overlooking the city. “I have a proposition for us to consider,” was how I started. “I’ve been thinking that all of us in our group should go in together and buy a house. If we pick the right property, we could have our own pool and hot tub, lots of bedrooms – enough even for guests, and we could all have our own space as well as lots of shared space. What do you think?”

Over a minute went by, and I remained silent. I didn’t have much more to add to my thoughts at that point.

Stella finally said, “I like the idea in general. Which house? Where? All the real estate stuff is about location, location, location.”

I shrugged. “This idea is only a few minutes old. I think we should think about beach front or waterfront. The larger homes tend to be out on Palm Key, and I think that’d be an ideal location for all of us. Also, errr ... Stella, we’re going to need your financial backing to pull this off.”

Stella gave her little dismissive wave, as I expected.

Lexi was smiling. “Let’s get a real estate agent working on our behalf.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.