Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 20: Group Engagement

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Group Engagement - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

For one, I felt sure that Mel and Lexi had spotted us as we came into view. Four buff men walking abreast along the edge of the water were noticeable and we were. Second, I was certain that we were the ones they’d be going home with. Flirting with the guys when they were topless would be fun for the girls, and I was not worried about either our short- or long-term future with them.

Tay and I both burst out laughing when we saw Mel have one of the young men start to reapply suntan lotion to her nearly naked body. She again got that ALL OVER treatment, and no doubt populated the guy’s spank bank by giving him all that female skin to smooth, including right between her legs. The other women followed Mel’s lead. I was sure that the men thought they were going to get laid before the end of the afternoon after that.

I sized up the four of us as we supposedly found the best shell ever. All four of us were over six feet, and we were tan from various times at the beach. Tay and I were older. He worked out, and I was taking karate classes and had buffed up slightly. Matt also did his own weight lifting, so had some muscle definition. Clay had a swimmer’s physique and a muscular look. None of us were chubby or had a beer gut. We looked pretty buff.

After watching the flirting go on for fifteen minutes, I suggested we saunter back to our girls and towels. We took our newly found selection of ‘great’ shells and continued the short walk. The four guys saw us coming and were obviously confused about why we were moving in on their turf with the girls. Of course, it had been the other way around.

I went straight to Lexi who was closest to me. “Hey, look at the shells I found, Babe.” I displayed obviously familiarity and intimacy with her. I gave her a peck on the lips and she rubbed her bare breasts against my chest and then gave me more of significant kiss with some obvious tongue.

Tay introduced himself to the guys and started introductions as Lexi and I canoodled only four feet away. I turned and added my greeting. The guys were in town for a break, which explained their pale condition relative to the eight of us. They were on the prowl, and didn’t mind admitting they were looking for some female companionship for the long weekend ahead.

Upon hearing that Eva grabbed her cellphone and called the Kappa Delta Alpha sorority house. She wandered away from the group about twenty feet but looked back as she obviously described each of the new men to one of her sorority sisters.

Eva eventually came back to the group. We’d been talking about ‘social’ things to do in the area. She said, “Tommy, take your friends to 168 College Avenue – that’s the Kappa Delta Alpha sorority house. Ask for Pam at the front door. She’s lining up dates for you guys, and then you’re each on your own to charm them to your heart’s desire. There are no slouches there, so you’ll be getting some prime hot females as your dates.”

Eva swapped phone contact with the guy named Tommy, and told him to call her back if he had any problems. On that note, the four guys trudged away from us and disappeared across the sandy expanse of the beach.

After they were out of hearing range, Mel said, “Thank you for allowing us some time to flirt with those guys. We saw you down the way.” She gestured to where we’d done our shell hunting.

“We were curious what would happen.”

Mel laughed, “I made that young man that did my suntan lotion about cream in his pants. He was polite and avoided my breasts and pussy, but I told him to go for it. I even suggested that he suck on each nipple to get them erect. I guess one of you men will have to do the job.” She shimmied her full breasts at me and then at Tay and Matt.

Clay confessed, “I didn’t want any of you to go off with them.”

Mel teased, “Feeling a little possessive, are we?”

The remark smacked Clay across the face almost like a slap. His eyes got large as he realized what he’d said. He said in a low voice, “Mmmm. Not a good attitude with this crowd, right?”

I answered him, “Right. No possessiveness. No exclusivity. Further, you can like or even love more than one person. What’s that saying, ‘change your attitude, change your life’.”

Mel went to Clay, hugged him, and pushed her bare breasts against his youthful chest. She joked, “I love you anyway. Come and cuddle with me.” She led him under one of the umbrellas that was also acting as a wind block. They cuddled in the shade and kind of away from where others could see them as they strolled by our group.

Tay and Anya lay down together, and Matt was with Eva. I held Lexi. Even though we were in public, each of the men toyed with the breasts of their partner as we made out with them.

I told Lexi the truth. “I confess to feeling somewhat the same way that Clay did. I don’t want to lose you. You see, I really do love you. Even with the other relationships; I love Stella, Marcia, and you.”

Lexi shook her head. “The guys were fun to tease. That’s all we were doing from the get-go.”

“That’s what I figured and what I saw. That said, it made me have some deeper thoughts about all of you.”

“I’m glad. I do love you. Let’s go home and make love. You can make love to all of us. I’m sure after having some ‘strange’ hands all over us, that we’re worked up.” She giggled. “Besides, I think we should make a short video to send to Marcia and Stella. I think they’re making one for us.”

That’s what we did. Two hours later. I resolved to get a custom bed made that could hold four couples making love and swapping partners. We had a very romantic and sexual end to the afternoon.

We gathered for nude cocktails in the living room and opened the door wide onto the balcony that overlooked part of the city. With all the nudity, no one was surprised when Mel ended up sitting in Matt’s lap with his cock visibly inserted into her pussy. They weren’t really fucking in that they weren’t moving around or trying to drive to orgasm. They were just being overtly friendly and intimate. The scene they set resulted in the rest of us having sex on the brain.

Tay and I had towels around our waists. Clay had slipped on his bathing suit again. Lexi was wearing one of my dress shirts without using the buttons, and nothing else. Eva had thrown a beach towel over her shoulders, otherwise she was naked. Anya was clad in her birthday suit, exactly like her mother.

We talked about dinner and various restaurants. A consensus developed over time, so we ended up calling for a large table that would sit all of us at a place downtown named Clasico’s. We were there an hour later.

We were surprised to see another table of eight, with, of all people, the four young men we’d met at the beach that afternoon. Eva knew all of the girls that were with them from Kappa Delta Alpha sorority, the group she was pledging.

Eva went over and greeted everybody, and I went with her. I guess she got some secret communication from her sorority sisters that they were really pleased with their dates. She shared that with me back at our table.

Dinner went quickly for a Sunday night in a resort community. There was some discussion about what would happen on Monday with each of us. Clay had four classes, Tay was teaching, and Matt and I had work at Network Solutions. Eva and Lexi also had classes. Anya was interviewing at the other college in town, and Mel would accompany her. Anya already knew that was going to be her ‘safety’ school. She preferred the larger university that she’d already been to nearby.

Monday evening, Eva had arranged to have Anya join her at a sorority dinner at the KDA house. Eva had serving duty and her sister was going to help as well as meet many of the sisters in the hope of becoming a future member. Anya was considered be a potential ‘sister’ the following year. Lexi planned on studying that night. Tay had an evening class to teach. Clay needed to study. That left Mel, Matt, and me wanting to get social together. We planned a dinner and ‘whatever’.

I learned more about Mel and Anya’s life up north over the dinner. They lived just outside of Panama City, Florida. Mel owned four cottages not too far from the beach. They were rented out through an agency, and that time of year were usually full of students on a break from a northern school.

Over dinner, I got a text with a photo from Stella. She and Marcia were standing outside a pub in Dublin with one of their male friends from London between them. The other friend had taken the picture. The second picture again showed the four of them naked in a hotel room with the men firmly connected to the American pussies. I sent a picture taken earlier that showed all of us at dinner the night before with no comment.

Back at the condo, we paired up differently from our late-afternoon trysts. We screwed and then turned in early so that we could all get an early start in the morning.

Monday at work was pretty normal until noontime. I got a text from Marcia with a photo of Stella in some bookstore signing copies of her book Starling. There was a podium nearby that I assume she’d spoken from. I could also see a TV camera in the background. Marcia’s text said, ‘She’s doing well. Great PR in London and here in Dublin. We’re off to Paris in the morning.’ I did have their itinerary and Marcia’s comments jived with what I’d been given.

I went and shared the text with Matt, having missed that he’d gotten the same message. He was glad. I sent a picture to Marcia and Stella of Matt working at his workstation. Matt asked, “What if we could save some of our clients’ money and make money for some others at the same time?”

I gestured for him to continue. He went to the nearby whiteboard and sketched out his idea to set up custom virtual networks between selected clients. We knew who had excess capacity that could be sold to those needing it, but desiring to hold off spending to buy it until absolutely necessary. Moreover, with prices continuously dropping, they’d save money by postponing technology purchases.

Matt and I kicked the idea around some more, and then I left his office. I went right to Jake’s office. He was the company’s senior partner. I told him about Matt’s idea and how we’d elaborated on it. Jake got really excited. He kept nodding, and finally said, “Have Matt create a test bed with two of our clients. See if what you think will really happen. Prove the savings and cash flows. We’d make a few percent as the broker of the capacity swap.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.