Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Eva’s Mom and Sister

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Eva’s Mom and Sister - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Matt showed up early, and got introduced to Mel and Anya. I could figuratively see Mel lapping her chops to get a shot at my friend. He restrained his carnal desires and came across as a nice young man and friend. Anya looked only slightly more reserved, and I attributed that to having only just met us that day. I began to wonder whether any of us would survive their family.

Tay arrived just as we were talking about where to go for dinner. He volunteered to drive most of the folks in his large car. I texted Clay about our dinner plans. I took Mel and Anya, and we went to my Porsche. We drove down the Tamiami Trail to a restaurant named Table and used their valet service to park the car. The youth that accepted the Porsche looked like his wildest dream had come true as I handed him the key fob to the car. I wondered whether I’d ever see the car again, but I turned the keys over to him anyway. I asked him to keep it close by, and he did pull the car to the side near the entrance door. It automatically became a show piece for the restaurant, in any case.

Mel latched onto my arm as we went into the restaurant. I liked having a flashy woman on my arm and another obviously ‘with me’ in some way, and even without Stella this scene was great. We got a large table on the outside deck and soon were ordering and chatting with each other. Clay showed up about twenty minutes later and joined us. All the women kissed him hello, and some of the kisses, including Mel’s, were long and sensuous enough that others eating next to us watched us closely after that.

We lingered over dinner and then drove home. I gave the Porsche a little workout to show-off a little for Mel and Anya. They laughed and screamed at the appropriate times, and commented that they’d love a car like mine. I explained that it was a company car, and that caught their attention. Before that, I just had ‘a job’, but after that comment I had ‘THE JOB’.

I put on some danceable music on the stereo at home, dimmed the lights, and declared an open serve-yourself bar. I swept Mel into the dance area between the living room and dining area, and we started dancing. Tay and Lexi joined us seconds later, followed by Matt and Eva. Clay moved to Anya and they cuddled into a close-in slow dance with smiles.

Our dancing was a ruse to get various men and women in each other’s arms and grinding together. Mel and I were making out before the first song ended. I whispered to her, “Eva said that you were of the same mindset that she is about sex?” While the sentence was a statement, I also meant it as a question.

Mel licked my neck and then thrust her tongue into my mouth. After the kiss ended, she said, “I am. Actually, I raised her to have the mindset that I have – a very open attitude about sex. Anya is there, too. There’s more to go with that, however, and that’s the matter of our genetics. I guess my ex-husband and I had recessive genes that made us horny. Well, mine aren’t recessive, but his were. Anyway, we produced two kids – Eva and Anya – that top any scale you can find to measure active libidos. I’m right there with them.”

I commented, “Well, in truth, you don’t look much older than they do. Either that or you birthed the two of them before you were ten years old and I know that wasn’t the case based on what you said at dinner.”

“You’re kind. In any case, I thought as I got older and into my thirties that my libido would at least slow down. That’s what seemed to be happening with most of my friends. Well, mine went the other way. I got hornier, and also demanded more from my husband. He, on the other hand, slowed down. We’re still friends and even fuck-buddies when he comes to town, but I had to exit the marriage so that I could create a stable of men that wanted a piece of me. My ex didn’t take kindly to being part of that idea, at least as a husband.”

“And you’ve done that?”

Mel just grinned broadly at me as her way of answering ‘Yes’.

“What about Eva and Anya?”

Mel misunderstood my question. She said, “They have to get their own men. Eva’s done a pretty good job of that by finding Clay and all of you. She wants to lock herself in with your oversexed group while she’s in college and she’s hopeful about the future with all of you.

“Anya has been looking. She’s popular with some of the boys in her school, but she’s been holding back to avoid being labeled as a slut. I think she’s auditioning you men tonight, as, I hope, you are auditioning her for future membership in your group when she comes to school here in a few months.”

“She intends to have sex with us?” I was kind of surprised that Mel spoke so freely about her daughters’ sex lives.

“She wants sex with each of you, and hopefully Lexi. Eva told Anya about Stella and Marcia. The fact that Stella has a background as a porn star suggests that she also has a high functioning libido. We’re hoping that she approves of Anya. She’s willing to make a special trip back here to meet the two of them, by the way.”

I stated with a high degree of certainty, “Stella will like her, and she’d like you, too. Yes, like attracts like, I guess. Marcia would like you both, too, and you two will like both of them. Eva is very comfortable with them. Don’t have any worries about compatibility.”

“I can hardly wait to meet Stella, the porn queen. After realizing that we had a contact in that industry I’ve been doing some serious thinking about doing something the way Stella did. I know I’m not a spring chicken any more, but I also know that some studios will use older women if they’re in good shape and fuck like minks in front of the camera. I don’t think a camera would bother me.”

I chuckled, “Maybe we should test that hypothesis in a few minutes. I want to send something tantalizing to Stella and Marcia while they’re away. A short video would be perfect. I’m sure they’ll have something for me to share with everybody on this side of the pond.”

“How long do we have to keep these confining clothes on?” Mel asked a minute later as she pulled on the shoulder of her blouse.

“Want some help removing them?” I volunteered happily.

She nodded and as we continued to sway to the music but stepped apart, Mel dispensed with her blouse, and a few seconds later, she shimmied out of her short skirt, leaving her in CFM shoes and a thong. She certainly looked appealing, and like somebody that I’d love to have in my collection of porn videos. I told Mel that, and suddenly her tongue was trying to reach my tonsils as she rubbed her nice breasts against my shirt.

Mel helped me out of my shirt and my jeans. I’d kicked my loafers aside. Mel knelt right there with the others kind of dancing nearby but watching us, and she yanked my bikini briefs down my legs. I was slightly aroused and still coming up to speed. My cock bounced out in the air right in front of the smiling older woman.

Mel grabbed my cock and popped about half of it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the partially flaccid beast. I hardened up like a drag racer going from zero to sixty in three seconds.

I glanced around my living room. Eva was naked and sucking on Tay and Matt simultaneously, as Lexi stood nearby removing her clothing. Nearby them, Clay and Anya were in an epic kiss as he used one hand under her blouse to fondle her breasts. The room was heating up nicely.

I pulled Mel over to one of the sofas, leaving room for another couple. I told her, “I don’t want to cum from a blowjob. I want to blast off inside you, if that’s all right?”

Mel grinned and lay back, “Better than all right, actually. I love to feel a man’s ejaculation inside me. That alone can make me cum – usually really hard, too.”

Instead of plunging my cock into the hot holder woman, as I was inclined to do; I went down on her. Mel wrapped her legs around my head and shoulders, and then pulled my head into her lower body as I licked and lapped around her sexy cunt. Like her daughter, Mel had retained some hair in her pussy area; I liked that and laved over all of it.

I pondered the mystery as to why several major chemical companies hadn’t produced and marketed ‘Pussy Juice’ – liquid with the thick viscosity of a horny woman’s emissions, along with the taste and aroma. This can’t be rocket science, and they’d make billions. There could even be flavors, such as ‘luscious blonde’ or ‘spicy brunette’. Mel’s moans brought me out of my reverie about how great she tasted.

I added my fingers to my assault on Mel’s pussy. She was very malleable and flexible, so I added more fingers, until I had four sawing into her sweet body. I tucked my thumb into my palm and twisted my hand into her body as she gushed more juice into the area of her sex. My hand popped inside her and she moaned in a way that I knew she welcomed what was happening.

I rubbed around gently where I guessed her G-spot was, and in less than a minute, Mel came like a runaway freight train. She’d been worked up and I played to that. I kissed around her lower body and lightly bit on her clit as she peaked, but kept my hand inside her. I could feel her lower body spasming.

I wanted to try something that I’d read about. After Mel recovered from her orgasm, I moved my extended fingers slightly inside her, being careful not to do anything that would hurt her. Mel’s eyes were closed, she was panting, and she was obviously enjoying me tinkering with her private lady bits.

Suddenly, as I stroked high inside her, Mel’s eyes shot open and she went, “Oh, wow! That’s a good spot, right there – a great spot, actually.”

My fingertips were right on some spongy area deep inside her, just about where the head of a long thick cock would be in a good fuck. I massaged the area with my fingertips, and Mel started to squirm and move into my hand to find more contact. We both liked this.

I kept stroking, and the sensations and arousal didn’t take but seconds to work their way deep into Mel’s head. She started to tell me all the sexual things she hoped we’d do together and the places she wanted to do them. She wanted me to do what I was doing to her and to her beautiful and sexy daughters. I was also to fuck each of them into some heaven on earth.

Mel’s body started to arch as she pushed into my hand and my mouth that I was using on her clit. Her moaning and noise making had increased exponentially. She kept saying, “Oh, fuck. Oh, God.” She was really worked up, and I liked the feeling of power and control that I seemed to be having over her pleasure. She climbed higher and higher towards an orgasmic peak.

Suddenly, Mel screamed out, “OH, FUCK ... I’M HAVING A HUGE ORGASM. I’M GOING TO...” She seemed amazed at what was happening to her body.

Mel’s body collapsed from her erotic arch and her strong push into the hand that I had inside her. Suddenly, she was a pile of inert orgasming female. She was out cold. I could feel her pussy spasming around my hand and wrist. I slowly extracted and licked the juices off. I moved onto the sofa and held Mel in my arms as I kissed around her face and neck. I made sure she was breathing all right. Eva and Anya rushed over, “What did you do? Is she all right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.