Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 18: Eva’s True Nature

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Eva’s True Nature - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

For Book #3, Stella had some ideas for some characters, and some situations to throw them in that would tax not only the characters, but also her writing capabilities. She said that she already had several dozen pages of notes about scenes, and even some sample dialogue.

“Will this one be a ‘sky’ bird of some kind like starling or skylark?”

Stella shook her head, “Unlikely, but too soon to tell. My muse is finishing up Skylark. I spend next week at the publisher up in Tampa with the editorial team.”

Our four-couple beach entourage created something of sensation as we sat together, some of us under a large beach umbrella. The men – myself included – were lackluster and unnotable. The women were another story.

Stella, Lexi, Marcia, and Eva were all wearing bikinis. ‘My girls’ wore Wicked Weasel bathing suits that were just about invisible on their bodies. Their breasts were just about bare, their areolas showed through the gossamer material, and their nipples all but poked through the material. Marcia and Eva just wore ‘hot’ bikinis, that alone would have sparked off several wild fires. In combination with the Weasels, the four of them looked like the advertisement for a new bordello about to open in town.

I’d see men out speed walking along the tide line, nearly come to a complete stop as they spied our array of blankets and people. They’d shuffle past us with their eyeballs falling out of their heads as they examined the merchandise, and then eventually pickup their pace again. They were sure to slow down on the return pass, too.

The beach makes me horny. Maybe it’s because of the scanty clothes my girlfriends were wearing, or maybe it was just the weather and sound of the surf, or maybe it was all the other skin available to see on other good-looking women. In any case, I was horny. I was not alone.

Somehow, I ended up making out on one of the beach blankets with Eva. She was rubbing her body against mine, and we were all but fucking except for her bikini and my board shorts. I had a hard-on and I was sure she was going to make me ejaculate and make a mess. If that happened, I’d make a run into the water and rinse off everything.

The others had also paired off and were making out or canoodling together between kisses and furtive touches. Clay was making out with Stella and that was also turning me on.

I whispered to Eva, “I like you a lot. You seem to like the physical contact that our group inspires with each other? We all like that. Is everything cool with you?”

Eva nodded between kisses. “It is; I’m good. I do crave the physical contact. I never had what I called a safe environment to have sex in until I met Clay and he introduced me to the rest of you. Like him, I can be myself with you, try new things, and repeat often. I was always worried that my insatiable appetite to have sex would turn off guys, despite what men have as their reputation of wanting a lot. I knew that wasn’t necessarily true, at least I did until I found you all.”

“We promise not to overpower you,” I said, slightly off from what she’d implied.

Eva pulled away and looked at me, “Overpower me? You don’t understand. I’m worried about overpowering YOU and the others. Please overpower me. I promise that you won’t find my upper limit. I wish to be fucking ALL the time. You are looking at a closet nymphomaniac cum slut. Yes, last night I was worried about my sluthood showing through because I still didn’t have a feel for the ethos of each of you and the group or how you thought about sex and each other. After all the swapping around, I think I get it now.

“I’ve kept my perversion a secret all this time, but I can tell you and everyone here – I like to fuck. I like to fuck frequently, often, continuously, and all the time ... and did I mention ‘a lot.’ Ideally, I’d be in your big bed all the time with one or two of you men always servicing me in a sexual way. I’m not sure how I’d eat or finish college, but boy would I be happy.”

“You’ve been repressing your needs and wants?” I teased.

Eva nodded and then took my right hand and slid it inside her bathing suit bra. Her nipple was erect and a delight to feel along with the rest of her boob flesh. I pinched gently and Eva moaned. She said, “Can we go back to your condo and fuck the rest of the afternoon?”

I looked at her as I withdrew my hand from her bra. “Are you doing a big personality change on all of us?”

“No, no. I promise. I’m being straight with you. I just realized that I could admit to you what I feel. I’ve only ever shared what I just told you with two other people. Someday, I hope you’ll meet at least one of them. I guess I also told Stella this morning after she told me that she was that way – and that Lexi and Marcia were also nymphos.”

“Who’re the other two?” I asked, curious whether Eva would share the name, not that it would mean anything to me.

She responded somewhat cautiously, “Well, my mother and my younger sister. They’re the same way. Mom knows about me. My sister Anya probably suspects, and I don’t know what mom has told her or how she thinks about sex. We tried not to influence her. Mom, however, was like me before I got this way.”

That response conjured up the image of an older cougar; a Mrs. Robinson-type woman that would eat men alive and spit their bones out with a nasty sneer.

Eva said, “Having told you that, I need your permission for something.”

“What’s the something?”

“I want to tell mom about you – about this group and me in it. She won’t react negatively, I promise. At most, she’ll want to drive down from Panama City some day and meet all of you. She’ll probably want to participate.”

“What about your father?”

Eva chuckled, “Haven’t had one of those since I was twelve. He bailed, and later divorced us. I was supposed to see him every other weekend and for a month in the summer, but our meetings have been few and far between. I haven’t seen him for maybe two years, although I do email him now and then with a sterile version of what I’ve been doing. He’s in Texas someplace.”

“Yeah, go ahead and tell her. Make sure you stress that we are not forcing you do to anything you don’t want to do. Also stress that we are avoiding publicity about our prurient interests.”

Eva nodded and we started to make out again. We pulled a big beach towel over us and Eva reached into my bathing suit and took hold of my cock. Her hand was cool, and very arousing. She started to stroke me slowly, escalating the arousal I was already feeling.

I said, “If you do that for another minute, you’ll make me cum in my suit. I don’t want to do that. I want to cum inside you.”

Eva grinned at me and then slipped under the large beach towel. She pushed my board shorts down until my cock sprung free, and then ingested my hard cock into her mouth. She plunged up and down on my cock, and on about the tenth downward motion, she took all of me, until her nose was against my pubes. I could feel her tongue licking at the underside of my cock and my ball sack.

Eva mouthed me a few more times under the towel. Anybody really watching us would know exactly what was happening. I glanced around, but no one that I could see was paying us any attention except for the others in our group who were snickering. They were watching the head-sized bump in the towel bobbing up and down just below my waist.

I came with a loud moan that certainly alerted the others that I’d just climaxed. Eva swallowed every drop, and then sucked on my shaft to be sure she got any residual semen in my body’s plumbing. I thought she’d suck my balls out through my cock. She was thorough.

Eva’s head reappeared, and she came and kissed me. I thought maybe she was going to snowball with me, but she didn’t. She’d swallowed it all. We did French kiss, nonetheless. I thanked her for the relief of my sexual tension. She looked pleased.

I pulled the beach towel up over the two of us so that just our heads were exposed. I reached down with my right hand into Eva’s bikini bottoms. I pushed them aside and got one and then two fingers inside her. Her reaction was to spread her legs as wide as possible so there was no impediment to what I was doing.

I finger-fucked Eva to an orgasm. It didn’t take long. She was already on edge from everything else that had happened since we lay down and started to make out. She confessed that blowing me had made her really horny, too. We both licked my hand clean of her juices after her orgasm.

We got our clothing in order, and then went and waded into the chilly water up to our waists. The water temperature discouraged further sexual activity for a bit. I think I shriveled up to about nothing.

When we got back to the blanket, the others had decided to head for home. So, we packed up, too. I had Tay, Lexi, and Eva with me in the Porsche. We just about fit all of us into the sports car with the two smaller women in the backseat. The two girls sat with their legs coming between the front seats in a way that wouldn’t disturb my shifting gears.

We took all the regular roads off the barrier island and back into town and to our condo. About halfway back, Eva leaned forward and passed Tay and me the two bras to their bathing suits. He showed me as he laughed.

I spun my head around faster than a tornado, and yes, Lexi and Eva were riding topless in the back of my sports car with their long hair flying in the wind as they looked up at the sun – one blonde and one brunette, and both with their breasts jiggling in the circulating warm air. What could I do? Nothing at fifty miles per hour. So, I just kept driving and hoped I wouldn’t get arrested. A couple of other cars tooted their horns in obvious delight at my naughty passengers. I was aware of the girls waving at them and laughing.

We got to the condo building and I parked in the space for our unit. The girls were out and they each took a handle on the cooler we’d had with us, and strolled to the elevator. By then, their bikini bras had been tossed into the cooler.

As the elevator arrived to carry us up to our unit, one of the older men in the condo got off in the garage. He sized up the two nearly naked girls, broke into a sunny smile, and greeted all of us. “Have a nice day at the beach?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.