Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 16: Additions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Additions - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Only a few feet away, Clay had been pushed back on the sofa and Stella had fully revived his cock with a porn star blowjob. I guess Clay didn’t watch much porn, because recognition hadn’t occurred. She was hard to miss being right in front of him, and wonderfully naked, too. I assumed he understood the concept of a hot MILF, and knew that he had one working on him.

Stella put his cock between her breasts and tit fucked him for a couple of minutes. As I looked over, she had a devilish look on her face. She was talking dirty to Clay. He was long and hard.

In one smooth move, Stella stood and mounted Clay on the sofa, dropping her hot pussy down on his cock, and then sinking the rest of her body until he was fully embedded inside her. He had a feeling of pure ecstasy obviously wash over him.

Stella licked Clay’s cheek. “Yummy. Nice fuck stick. You can cum inside me, too. I love to be dripping with a man’s cum, but I like it only when he cleans up his own mess afterwards. We do that in this household.”

Stella rose and fell on Clay. He played with her breasts, fondling them, and also sucking on each to keep the nipples at peak arousal. Stella told him how great his cock felt, how she liked her nipples sucked on, and how lucky she felt to come across Lexi and him fucking up a storm. She decided to join in and hoped he didn’t mind.

I blasted a load in Lexi, and then went down on her. Clay watched almost with in a state of disbelief. Lexi and I snowballed the result that I recovered.

Clay didn’t last much longer than I did with Lexi. He shot a load of hot cum into Stella’s fuck box. Stella came with him, which was nice for her. She fell into his arms and they kissed with lots of tongue.

I nudged Lexi and she went and also kissed her date. She said, “Now, do your cleanup duty, please.” She pointed at Stella’s pussy, as Stella rose and extracted from his shaft and rolled beside Clay with her legs spread.

Stella looked expectantly at Clay. He slowly lowered himself to the floor, and then engaged with her pussy. Stella told him how brave he was, and how, if he did this for all his ‘dates’, he’d become the most popular man on the campus.

I chimed in, too. “Eating freshly fucked pussy has been a bad thing for guys, but it’s not really bad. I get a kick out of trying to give another orgasm to my date. See if you can do that for Stella?”

Lexi whispered a few words with Stella, and she nodded. Lexi stroked Clay’s back as he continued to eat out Stella. “Clay, let me tell you about the woman whose pussy you’re munching. Stella is Stella Manning – the porn star. She’s done over a thousand adult videos over the past ten years. If you search on her name on just about any major porn site, you’ll find many of her videos. You just fucked her and she liked it. Now, you’re eating your cum from her cunt. Isn’t that fab? She also just published a book entitled Starling, that became a best seller. So, you just fucked a very popular porn star, as well as me – a freshman at your school on our first date. That’s a pretty good batting average, Stud.”

Clay was silent for a long time except to continue trying to tongue fuck Stella and suck up the cum. As he finished, he said, “You’re right. That wasn’t too bad. If I’m as aroused as you guys made me, I could do it again. As for you Stella, I’m honored to meet you. No one will believe me at the fraternity house – not only about you, but about this whole night. I mean, no one gets lucky on a first date – and with two women, that is pure fantasy. If I told the truth about tonight, I’d be considered the biggest liar in the fraternity if not the whole school.” He shook his head. He would have this night just for himself.

Stella did have another orgasm. She eventually rose, took my hand, and we went back to bed and to sleep for the rest of the night. When I awoke, Lexi was in bed sleeping with us as naked as we were and there was no sign of Clay. He’d apparently left not long after we left them alone.

Monday, Stella was on television being interviewed about Starling and about the prospects for her follow-on book, Skylark. Alicia Kane, her nom de plume, was calm, cool, and collected, and handled the interview with élan. She was asked to stay on the TV set with the hosts for the remainder of the show, so she participated along with everyone else to their delight. She had a wonderful TV presence.

Wednesday, Stella was pacing when I got back home from work at Network Solutions. She sized me up, obviously seeing if I measured up in some way and for some reason.

I said, “Okay, okay. What’s up? I can tell that you’re nervous about something important.”

Stella smiled, “I was just thinking about how you’ll present in front of my parents.”

“Your parents? Are they coming here – to Florida?”

“My mother and step-father arrive in two weeks. They’ve always wanted to see Florida so they’re going to do all the things tourists do for a week in Orlando, and then drive down here for a couple of days, before they go on to Key West. They did write that they’ll stay at the Holiday Inn.”

I said, “Do you think they’ll eat me alive?”

“You will amaze them. They obviously know about my work. Anything short of meeting another participant in that decadent lifestyle will amaze them. They think that everyone in that business is a misfit and miscreant, a pervert and possibly a pedophile, including me. They tolerate me, occasionally; or at least they have in the past. I’ve been a big disappointment to them, but a woman has to do what a woman has to do.”

“Surely your new status as the author of a best-selling book has moved you to a new classification in their minds.”

“Maybe. I bet they think I’m the same perverted daughter but I’m hiding behind a façade of respectability because I had some writing talent. We’ll have to see. You, being a nice respectable man in a high-tech job, will further add to my new aura. We’ll have to see whether I can fool them into believing that I’ve changed.”

“What about Lexi?’

“Hmmmm. I’ll have to think about how to position her presence with us. That’ll be kind of hard, because every time she looks at you, she obviously is in love and wants to be your sex slave for the rest of time.”

I pondered, “If it’s only a few days, maybe she could stay with a classmate or we could get her a room?”

“No, she should be able to stay here ... at home. I am NOT kicking one of my lovers and one of my closest friends to the curb because my parents happen to be showing up. They know I lead an unconventional life. If that has become a threesome with another woman in it, then so be it. I do think we might want to keep Matt and Marcia out of the picture, at least for now.”

I teased, “OK, so we’ll be sure Clay comes over to entertain you.”

Stella gave me a nasty look and said, “Him, too.” Clearly, the impending visit of her parents had upset her.

The expected dates for the visit went on the calendar. Lexi noted that sometime one of her parents might show up out of pure curiosity about what she was doing. She was feeling pretty distant from them, and loved the sense of being on her own, despite having thrown in with Stella and me.

I motored on at my job, enjoying the new perks of my new position in Network Solutions, but feeling pressure to keep the company growing. Matt had become more highly motivated after he saw me with my sports car – a reward for coming up with some winning new product ideas. I enlisted him to help me sell them into some of the firm’s current clients. He was studying marketing and sales of high-tech services, and I could see he was getting better at upselling to our existing clients.

Matt also had a growing relationship with Marcia, even though she was about three years older than he was. They were becoming inseparable, yet they also both liked the raw sex with Lexi, Stella, Tay, and me. We were together as a six-some usually two or three nights a week.

Lexi reported that Clay often sought her out on campus. He wanted to date her; a not surprising fact given the way his first date ended with him fucking the two hottest women on the east coast. She hadn’t accepted his request for a second date yet, telling him she was ‘thinking about it’. He had the demeanor of a lost puppy as a result.

One evening when our six-some was resting after our first round of sex, Lexi brought up the issue of Clay. Marcia and Matt had already heard about how he suddenly encountered Stella, and how that had gone. Stella guessed that she and Lexi had contributed to his sexual experience in a major way that night.

Matt asked Lexi, “Do you like Clay? What would you like to see happen?”

Lexi obviously liked him, but hadn’t contemplated the second question. She thought as the rest of us talked, and then said, “Right now, we are sitting around generally waiting for you gentlemen to recovery your sexual abilities. With another male or two, we could keep going, plus you’d have the added stimulation of watching us fuck another guy to help you get aroused again. I see it as a win-win, plus I do like him. He grows on you, and he’s sane.”

Marcia asked, “Can he keep his mouth shut, or will we end up having his whole fraternity here?”

Lexi got a determined look on her face. “I’ll be sure of it.” She thought a minute and added, “I don’t think he said anything to any of his brothers. I’ve seen some of them on campus and in classes; they’ve seen me. I didn’t get any weird looks or stares, so I think he figures that as he said, he couldn’t say anything because no one would believe him.”

Stella said, “Make sure, and then invite him back.”

Lexi enjoyed some playtime with Matt, riding his body to several orgasms. She then went off and showered, and then went to her room to study. I admired her ambition. I knew she was proving something to herself and in the process to us. She had tenacity about her long-term goal of graduation. Graduating college was for many young men and women their first long-term goal in life. I think Tay, her part-time boss had something to do with her motivation, too.

Tay muttered as we relaxed on the outdoor balcony, “We need another co-ed,” and we all laughed. I thought that was a good idea.

Lexi invited Clay back for the weekend and he joined the rest of us in what became a seven-person orgy. Lexi had been right, Clay picked up the slack with one or two of the women after Matt, Tay, or I were recharging our batteries, so to speak.

Stella and I cornered Clay during a rest break and had a heart-to-heart with him about keeping what happens at the condo from becoming a news item in the local paper or with his fraternity brothers. He readily agreed to remain mute. He did ask whether he could tell them that he was dating Lexi, and we told him that statement was acceptable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.