Porn Star at My High School Reunion - Cover

Porn Star at My High School Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Howdy, Partner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Howdy, Partner - Rob Thomas goes to his high school's tenth reunion and sees his old classmate Stella Manning for the first time in a decade. Since graduation Stella has become the hottest porn star on the Internet and a struggling writer. Their erotic and highly sexual relationship progresses from there often involving others befriended by the couple. 31 chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I met with Jake Holloway, the company owner and the ‘big boss’, and John Rankin, another partner, the next afternoon. I ran through my thinking about the service extensions. They loved the ‘fake database’ idea, and could see how my protective front-end would help a client automate the shutdown of unauthorized access. When data transfers started, if they weren’t from a known source, I also had the transfer speed throttle down quickly.

The partners conferred about the idea with me in the room listening to the pros, cons, and other concerns. I raised a few myself to try to show my objectivity about my own ideas. They wanted some test beds to try out the idea, and John offered up one of his clients for that. He just needed to check in with them.

I thought the meeting was about to break up, when I was asked to sit down at the table with the three partners that ran the company – Jake, John, and Greg Lewis – who handled all the admin stuff.

Jake turned to me and said, “Rob, do you know what it means to ‘buy into a partnership’?”

I had a hazy notion that I was sure was inaccurate. I shook my head. “I don’t actually.”

Jake explained what a partnership was more from a corporate and legal point of view, than from a relationship point of view, emphasizing our company Network Solutions. He emphasized that there had to be ways into and out of the partnership without punitive damages if someone exited. Further, there was a division of profits and, for that matter, losses, by the partnership. His description took ten minutes with Jake standing at the white board. The others were amazingly attentive.

I was wondering why he was telling me all this, and then he dropped the bomb.

“Rob, the three of us would like you to become a partner in Network Solutions.”

There was a huge silence in the room. I said, “I don’t have that much money to buy in. I could borrow some, I’m sure. My girlfriend might lend me enough to buy in, but I’d have to pay her back – and that’s a lot of money.”

Jake explained how I’d become a partner but that about half of my profits in the partnership would be used to fund the buy-in over three or four years. He showed me on the board how that would work, with a target to be a full, paid-in partner in three years and much sooner if my new product ideas paid off or longer if there was any slowdown in business. I was amazed.

I was stunned; “Yes, of course. Thank you – all of you. I’m blown away by this.”

Jake told the other partners that he’d sit and explain the other ramifications of the partnership with me, and they left after shaking my hand warmly. I definitely had the feeling that I was now one of the boys.

Jake went over the company financials with me, something I’d wondered about but hadn’t been privy to. He explained about how the profits were divided among the staff and the partners, and how the new structure with me in the mix would change things. The others would get a slightly smaller percentage of a much larger pie as the firm grew. I was the reason for much of that recent growth. Moreover, even with money held back from me to buy-in the company, I’d more than triple my take home pay, with more upside potential if the firm did well overall. Jake also suggested that I have my personal lawyer look over the partnership papers. I didn’t have one, but I would soon.

I bought a bottle of expensive champagne on the way home. Stella saw me smiling as I walked in with my purchase and she raised her eyebrows at me. I held a hand up and said, “When we’re all together, please.” She knew I had some really good news.

Lexi came home about six and brought Tay with her. They’d picked up some Thai food, and had enough to feed a small army.

I told the three of them about my ‘promotion’ – my election to become a partner in the firm. We opened the champagne and toasted me and the success of the firm. I was thinking that maybe I could afford part of this new condo rather than having it all on Stella’s shoulders.

After eating, the four of us migrated to the new living room and created a miniature version of what had happened on Saturday night when Marcia and Matt had been with us.

The room had two facing sofas with a love seat at the closed end that faced a faux fireplace that was actually some kind of electric heater that looked like it had real flames in it when on.

I wanted to make love with both Lexi and Stella, and did. Tay had the same goal, and did. We were a happy group when we finished.

Instead of two ‘parallel’ fucks, side-by-side, we watched each other across the short distances involved. I got really aroused watching Tay with Lexi, with Stella, and then with both of them. He watched me with each of them, too; stroking his cock to foster his own arousal. I was surprised that the blatant exhibitionism had such an effect on my libido. I thought that I’d become inured to seeing either of the women with other men, but apparently not.

I thought about so many men’s wish to see their wife or partner with another man, and here it was happening in my own living room. They were all so sexy together. I worried about coming spontaneously.

At one point, I urged Stella and Lexi to ‘gang up’ on Tay. He’d never been with two women at a time, except briefly the previous Saturday night when he came to dinner. That night, however, the two women taught him how to please them simultaneously. He was over the moon with the experience.

After Tay was spent with the women, I took over and he watched and stroked his softness. We put on a little show for our visitor. Stella even had a peculiar technique where she and Lexi would fuck me at the same time. They scissored their pussies together over me with my cock in between their cunts. When I came, my ejaculation nearly hit the high ceiling, and then it covered the three of us as it fell back onto our three-way union as we laughed and felt good.

Our romp ended after two rounds since it was a business day, and we each needed our beauty sleep. Tay headed home, and Stella, Lexi, and I cuddled together and went to sleep in our large bed.

Connie called me the next morning. She had a generous offer on my condominium that we’d just moved from. I liked the numbers and how she explained the deal, so I accepted. We’d have the closing in about thirty days. Since we were out of there completely there was no hassle, except for figuring what to do with some excess furniture.

The company announced my election to partner just before lunch in an email that simultaneously went to everyone in the company – about two-hundred people. I was humbled by all the congratulations.

Matt came to my cubicle and knelt on the floor at my entrance and proceeded get down on his knees and bow and genuflect in my direction for a minute while singing a congratulatory chant in a monotone. “Oh, great master of technology, may the gods continue to smile on your pleasing face each day into the future as you do great partnership things that keep us all employed and earning great gobs of money.

“Oh, Mighty Sire, please shine your light of brilliance on us mere mortals. You are the omniscient, great, and un-obsequious wonder of the universe and a role model to all of us.” As he brought his chant to an end, he paused and added, “So, Dickhead, can you drive us to lunch someplace?”

We went out to lunch in my company sports car. He asked about how my promotion had come about. I told him about the earlier meeting with Jake and now my co-partners in the company. He was impressed.

That afternoon, Jake wandered by my cubicle. He looked puzzled when he saw me working there. He asked, “Rob, why aren’t you in your new office?”

I was kind of shocked. “What new office?”

Jake took me by the arm and led me down the hall to the southwest corner of the building. He pointed. There behind an august-looking glass wall with my name on it, was a magnificent modern office, complete with an oriental rug on the floor, a seating area around a small conference table, and an executive desk with a workstation and two slave monitors on it. I was impressed and I hadn’t even gone in the office.

“I didn’t know that I got to have an office instead of a cubicle.”

Jake said, “Yes. You run part of this company. We want you to be able to bring clients to your office and have them understand that you can both entertain and do magnificent work here, along with the rest of us. We also arranged for Marge to continue to be your secretary, but she’ll have the others in your old workgroup, too.”

“Thank you again. That workstation alone far exceeds what I’ve always wanted. I’ll work smarter boss.” Jake laughed and walked away.

I moved the rest of my stuff to my new office and transferred all the electronic files to my new state-of-the-art workstation over the next hour. I then started in on my database idea. I was the one to make it happen.

That night, I drove Stella and Lexi to karate, and we had a regular class. I had practiced the kata and actually did pretty well with it when Wan Suh had each of us do a solo demonstration of what we’d mastered. I also did a lot better rolling with the flips and tosses of my body by the smaller Japanese man. I made it a point to be on my feet faster, too.

We took a late swim in the condo pool after we got home. At that time of night on a weekday evening, we had the place to ourselves. The women wore their briefest bathing suits.

About two weeks later, Stella greeted all of us when we got home on a Friday evening. Marcia and Matt were at the condo along with Tay, Lexi, and me.

“I have a favor to ask from each of you. I finished Skylark. I have it as a Word file, and I want to email to each of you and have you read it. I need your very honest opinion about the book. While Starling has been a hit, I’m not as confident about this one. If it needs to be tuned up or rewritten, I want to catch it now, and not suffer the pain of dozens of bad reviews from editors or further along critics in the literary community.”

I shrugged, “No problem.”

The others agreed to be ‘beta’ readers for her.

Stella said, “Please don’t talk with each other, but do write down your notes about the book – everything is page numbered and line numbers on a page. If you could read it over the coming week, I want to convene all of us like this in a week and go over your notes and comments. Please be brutal with your evaluations. Better to have that now, than have the book go public and fail because I didn’t address some basic issue you all saw.”

We agreed and then we swung into full orgy mode. For a minute I felt guilty; I should be reading my girlfriend’s book! Stella put my mind to rest when she told everyone that she wanted to orchestrate the evening.

Stella’s opening gambit was to have each woman take turns being serviced by three men at a time. From the men’s point of view, one woman would be servicing all of them.

Stella started the group off, showing Lexi and Marcia how one man could be eating her pussy as the other two sucked on her breasts and kissed her. After a bit of that, she sucked down those two cocks, even forcing them into her mouth as the same time. For Matt and me, this was crunch time when she brought our two cockheads together in her mouth. I rolled my head back and resisted watching Matt’s reaction. We were both somewhat homophobic, but we rolled with the situation. I didn’t need to watch him starting to panic.

Tay shifted from eating Stella’s pussy to fucking, driving his cock into Stella’s hot cunt as she wrapped her legs around him and jerking him into her body. Shortly after, she had us rotate around her. Matt fucked her, while Tay and I were the subjects of her oral attention or we lavished attention on her upper body. Marcia and then Lexi got to try that M-M-M-F combination.

Stella’s next ‘composition’ was to have each man the focus of three women. Some creativity was needed, but everyone in the F-F-F-M foursome got some sexual and cock time on the participating male.

As we played around the non-participants watched and toyed with the pussies or cocks. I realized partway through the evening that Stella had done everything that she was having us do – and she’d gotten videoed doing it. We even had copies of her videos in our growing collection.

For a change, Tay stayed overnight at the condo with the rest of us. He ended up with Marcia as his sleeping consort, and that also meant that the two of them were able to have one of the romantic middle-of-the-night fucks that we each relished.

Matt stayed in the living room with Lexi, and I had Stella overnight. We also made love, and could hear the others as we lay there panting after our exertions.

In the morning, I shared my feelings with the others as we sat around naked eating breakfast that Lexi and I prepared. “I never thought that I’d be such a sexually-oriented creature, even a year ago. I love this life, and I’m feeling a stasis setting in for the six of us that is very pleasant. We’re friends and very comfortable together. Stella, Lexi, and Marcia, I thank each of you for being in my life this way. Tay and Matt, I thank you for being my friends.”

Marcia came and kissed me. “We love you, too, and your friends.” She gestured to Matt and Taylen, along with Lexi and Stella.

There was a lot of agreement that we’d found a sweet spot in life. Tay was especially vocal about how we were changing his life. He admitted to being myopically focused on technology and the academic world until Lexi happened to come into his life, and then as she led him to the rest of us. He was glad to be providing the sexual balance so that all of us could couple up with someone of the opposite sex and enjoy the world without the need to be possessive or exclusive or jealous or anything bad.

A week later, we each sat with Stella and gave her our frank opinion of Skylark – her second book. I figured that I’d be blunt about some of the places in the book that I thought the plot dragged or where a character or two acted inconsistently with what she’d established for them. The others in our close-knit circle did the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.