Behind on the Rent - Cover

Behind on the Rent

Copyright© 2022 by Puppy

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I just keep writing mother-daughter stories, it seems. This one is a gradual progression into every act.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

On Thursday that week, I had a date night with Kathy. Over dinner, she pointed out that I had taken Kaitlyn to my townhouse, but had never taken Kathy there.

“Oh, you are welcome to come to my place,” I said, as we left the restaurant. I smiled and added in a mock-sinister voice, “But, if you want to come, you must accept my every sexual desire.”

“You already have me wrapped around your finger, as my landlord,” she said. “I already have to accept your desires, including letting you use my daughter’s mouth. And whatever it is, if it’s sex, I can handle it. Take me there.”

I drove us home. Inside the door, Kathy wanted a shower together in the big deluxe master bath, that Kaitlyn had told her about. We stripped and got in. For a nice while, Kathy enjoyed standing under the water, while I enjoyed running soap-slippery hands over her plump body. Finally I focused my hands between her legs, finding her rosebud.

“That’s my ass,” she said, as I pressed a slippery finger in.

“Yes. I plan to take it tonight. You must accept my every desire.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s just been a lot of years since I did it last.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll prepare you.” I fiddled my fingers. “I don’t think anal will be too difficult for you. That’s two of my fingers you’ve got in your ass right now.” I kissed her, under the water, as I slowly worked my fingers in and out.

Once out of the shower and dry, in my huge soft bed, I lay her out and handed her a bottle of lube and an anal plug. We spent a little time working the lubed toy into her ass, then I gave her a while to get used to it, enjoying myself in her mouth in the meantime. Finally, I moved down and sank into her pussy in missionary, the plug making her pussy tighter around me. We both moaned in pure pleasure.

“Kaitlyn says ... you ate her pussy,” gasped Kathy, as I slowly fucked her. “You’ve ... never done that for me.”

“You’ve never needed it. You’ve always been hot and ready to go.”

“I’d still like it sometimes. You do it for your real girlfriend, that stuck-up lady.”

“Only because I have to. I’ll tell you what. I agree you should get your pussy eaten. And I’ll let you in on a secret.” I looked into Kathy’s eyes, and saw she was just about on the edge of orgasm. A good time to tell her. “I’d like to see your daughter do it. She’s already told me she’d do it. She would eat your pussy.”

Kathy’s eyes were wild with lust, shock, confusion. I could tell that this information freaked her out, but her orgasm was already in motion. Her pussy quivered around me. I showed no mercy, continuing my firm thrusts. I could tell the anal plug was stretching everything out, making her clit more sensitive. Finally, her orgasm receded to the point that she could speak.

“That’s ... that’s ... the most fucked-up thing I’ve ever heard you say,” she gasped.

“I’m completely serious.”

“What the fuck, Mike! I am not letting my own fucking daughter perform oral sex on me, for your nasty fantasies.”

“OK,” I said, slowly pulling my cock out of her, and fishing for the anal plug. “Still, it was incredibly exciting for me, when my tongue was in your mouth, and my cock was in her mouth, and I had a hand on a tit from each of you.”

“That’s just having sex with us separately, side by side. That’s, whatever. I don’t care. But what you’re suggesting is crazy. I’m her mother!”

“OK. So, she doesn’t go down on you.” I lubed up my cock, and put it up to her sphincter. “How about, you let her kiss you? You know, for the rent.”

“Maybe. Would that be enough?”

“It would be a good start. Remember, on Saturday, you need me to come in her mouth. Let’s say, you’re on your back, and I’m fucking you, and Kaitlyn is standing by, to receive my cum. But I just can’t achieve orgasm. You need to a little bit more get me over. So, you let her kiss you. Your mother-daughter kiss pushes my buttons, I start to come, I pull out, she sucks my come down.”

Kathy stared at me. “You’ve really thought about this, haven’t you? Your imagination! Well, OK. In that situation, if that’s what it takes to pay the rent, sure. We kiss. Whatever.”

“Good.” I pressed myself gently, slowly, into her ass. “She’s already tasted your pussy juice. Two weekends ago. After you left the room, after I fucked you, she sucked me clean. She didn’t mind.”

“Wow. You put it in her mouth then? You are really something.”

“It was a test, and she passed it.” I slowly, slowly sank deeper into her ass. “So, you’re OK with kissing. How about letting her play with your nipples? Letting her suck your tits?”

She groaned. “You feel huge in my ass right now, and my pussy is still buzzing. I can’t think straight.”

“Good. I’ll take that as a yes, because tit-sucking might just be necessary to get me off, to pay the rent. I’m just checking to see if you are ready to do what it takes.”

“There are lines I won’t cross, Mike.” She moaned and gasped. “Slow down, damn it. I’ve told you it’s been years since I had anal sex.”

“I’m not even moving. I’ll just stay here and let you get used to it.” I kissed her, and she kissed back. “I’m glad to see that your ass is a line I can cross.”

“Cross with caution.”

“Good enough for me. I look forward to doing this in front of Kaitlyn. I want her to watch her mommy take it up the ass.”

“You nasty fucker.” She moaned as I slowly pulled out, re-lubed, and went back in. “I suppose you want to watch my daughter sucking on my tits while you’re up my ass.”

“That’s the spirit!” I moved gently inside her, and found it was slippery enough that I could start the slowly thrust into her ass. “Now you’re starting the understand the shape of the place that I want to take you to.”

“A place where my daughter and I are completely yours to do whatever you want? Cum drinking. Anal sex. Lesbian incest, for fuck’s sake.”

“Yes. And I accept that you won’t go everywhere.”

“You’re damn right I won’t! I won’t lay a hand on my daughter, sexually. That’s just wrong.”

“Fine. We’ve established that you won’t go there, but at least, now you know what to talk dirty about.” I sped up my thrusts a little. “How does my cock feel inside your ass?”

“Huge and intense. I want you to come already.”

“I’m pretty close. Your ass feels great. Talk dirty and you’ll push me over the edge.”

“Oh, fuck. OK. I get it. I’ll pretend. I’ll say the things you want me to say.” She looked into my eyes. “Do you want me and my daughter to get naked and make out? Mouth to mouth, tit to tit, belly to belly, pussy to pussy? Do you want her to play with my clit and suck on my tits and make me scream out in orgasm?”

“Yes!” I growled.

“Do you want to push her head down, between my legs, and force her to eat her own mother’s pussy? Do you want to watch me come, again and again, on her sweet little sucking mouth?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I was breathing hard, fucking her ass steadily.

“Then you’ll fuck me in my mouth, pussy, and ass, leaving your spunk dripping out of every hole on my body? And she’ll kiss me to drink your sperm from my mouth, and lap it up as it drips out of my pussy and ass? And she’ll shove her hand into my pussy to get all the cum, you’ll choke me with your cock in my throat, and I’ll come again, on my own daughter’s fist?”

I cried out and came hard, deep in Kathy’s ass. For a long time, I just stayed there, breathing hard as my orgasm ran its course.

“You ... your dirty talk...” I managed to say, “you’re ... so good at that.”

“I know.”

I carefully pulled my shrinking cock out of her, and we spooned for a while, just relaxing together.

“So the little story you just told me ... is that how ... you’re going to pay the rent next Saturday?” I asked.

“Not a fucking chance, Mike.” She chuckled. “I told you. There are lines I won’t cross.”


When Saturday came, it turned out that those lines weren’t as black and white as she thought. There were grey zones, and we ventured into several of them.

When I arrived, they were done with breakfast. Kathy was in the shower, and Kaitlyn let me in. She took off her top and bra, and we sat on the sofa, talking and kissing. She already heard about me having anal sex with her mom, and her mom refusing to consider “crossing lines” on doing any mother-daughter stuff. Eventually Kathy came out of the shower, wearing just a towel.

“Can my daughter take care of the rent this week?” she asked.

“I don’t think so, Mom,” said Kaitlyn smiling. “I’m just not that good at sucking cock yet. You should play with us, to make sure we get him to come in my mouth.”

“I think we can go straight to your bed, Kathy,” I suggested. “It will be more comfortable than doing it here on the sofa or on the living room floor. You and your daughter, together.”

“But separately!” said Kathy. “You can sex us up, side by side. Nothing sexual between her and me.”

“I accept,” I said.

We all went into Kathy’s room. The cheap apartment was technically a two bedroom, but the rooms were small, big enough for a queen-sized bed and a dresser, but not much else. The room was crowded with her stuff. Kathy pushed some clothes off the bed. I took her in my arms, kissing her as I removed her towel, and lay her out naked on the bed. Then Kaitlyn was kissing me, as we worked together to remove her pajama bottoms and panties. She sat down naked on the edge of the bed, helping me remove my clothes. My cock sprang out, already half-hard. She smiled at my cock and went to suck it, but I gently pushed her away, laying her down on the bed next to her mother.

“Give me a minute to appreciate you together,” I said, kneeling beside them. I bend over to kiss Kathy, then Kaitlyn, then sucked on Kathy’s nipples, then Kaitlyn’s. I ran my hands over their bodies, comparing the feel of their skin, the weight of their chubby folds. “This is already quite a fantasy fulfilled. A mother and daughter together, in my hands.”

“We are yours to enjoy,” said Kathy. “Up to a point. You know where the lines are.”

“Yes. Now, both of you, spread your legs.” They spread. I ran my fingers over Kathy’s pussy, then Kaitlyn’s, admiring the similarities, the differences. Soft light-brown hair, neatly trimmed on both of them. Kathy’s labia were much larger and more pronounced. I licked my fingers to wet them, and gently explored Kathy’s experienced hole with my left hand, and Kaitlyn’s virginal hole with my right. I found their clits, and gently stroked.

“This is nice, so far,” said Kathy sighing.

“You’re already getting wet,” I said, two fingers slipping around Kathy’s clit and into her pussy.

“It’s my superpower,” she said chuckling.

“And you taste nice, as usual,” I said, bringing those fingers to my mouth to lick them.

“I’m glad you think so. Maybe you’ll eat my pussy?”

“I might. Or I might have other ideas.” I showed my fingers to Kaitlyn. “Kaitlyn, would you like a taste?”

“Yes, please!” she said brightly, “I am so eager to taste my mom’s pussy!” I put my fingers in front of her, and she put them in her mouth to suck them.

“Oh, fuck,” said Kathy, in a worried tone of voice. “That ain’t right.”

“As you know, your daughter is ready and willing to cross all sorts of lines,” I said, moving my fingers back to Kathy’s pussy, swirling them around, and returning them to Kaitlyn’s mouth. “It’s only you that won’t cross them. And that’s fine, for today. Since you’re not ready, I’m just going to eat your daughter’s pussy.” I moved down between Kaitlyn’s legs. “You can masturbate while you watch me make her come.”

“Oh, fuck,” said Kathy, but she moved aside and up a bit, so that she could reach between her own legs, and watch what I was doing.

“Oh, thank you Daddy!” said Kaitlyn, as my mouth descended on her young vulva.

She was quick. Barely three minutes of clit-licking, and Kaitlyn was gasping in orgasm, as her mother watched. Her taste was in my mouth, and my face was wet, partly from my own saliva and partly from her pussy juice, dripping down my chin.

“That was hot,” said Kathy, clearly well on her way to an orgasm of her own, her fingers moving rapidly between her legs.

“Yes,” I said, lifting myself up and crawling to Kathy. Before she was aware of what was happening, I was kissing her. My tongue in her mouth. She stiffened up when she realized that she was tasting her own daughter’s pussy, but then she relaxed and her tongue sought mine, kissing me back.

“You nasty fucker,” she said, when we finally broke the kiss. Her hands were still moving on her clit.

“No line crossed,” I said. “You haven’t laid a finger on her. Just like you said.”

“You’re bending the lines,” she complained, but arousal was clearly winning. “Just fuck me, already.”

“Not until I get the blowjob I’ve been looking forward to. Both of you working together. You’ve sucked it and handed it to her before. This is no different.”

“Fine!” We shuffled around on the bed. I sat up leaning on a pillow, as both of them knelt between my legs. Kaitlyn went for my cock first. She sucked for a minute, then passed it over. Kathy looked apprehensively at my erection, dripping with her daughter’s saliva, but then she took it in her mouth and got busy sucking. Kaitlyn alternated between watching her mom’s technique, and smiling up at me. I took in the sight of the mother-daughter blowjob, and also appreciated their plump naked bodies on their hands and knees, heavy with weight, their tits hanging down and swinging a little back and forth as they sucked. I enjoyed going back forth, mother, daughter, mother, daughter.

“Help her,” I told Kathy, as Kaitlyn was doing her best, with about half my cock in her mouth. “Play with my balls. Jack the shaft. Tell me what you want.”

“I want you to come in her mouth,” said Kathy, her hands getting busy. “That’s why I’m jacking you off into her sweet little sucking mouth. I want you to ejaculate and give my daughter a giant load of sperm to drink.”

“I want you to have some, too,” I said. “How about after I come, you kiss her and taste my cum in her mouth?”

“Nope. Not happening.”

“OK then, after I start coming, pull my cock out of her mouth and take the rest of it? I want to see you both open your mouths, and show me the cum on both your tongues. Can you do that?”

“Mmm-hmmm,” agreed Kaitlyn, with her mouth full.

“Sure. OK,” agreed Kathy.

“Great.” I felt myself getting close. “Damn, Kaitlyn, your skills are improving!”

“Do it!” urged Kathy, jacking my shaft faster. “Sperm her little mouth! Give it to both of us!”

I started coming. I felt one, two pulses going into Kaitlyn. Then quickly I was slipped into Kathy, who held the head of my cock just inside her mouth as I finished spurting.

“See?” mumbled Kaitlyn, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, which was indeed covered in cum.

“Mmm-hmmm,” agreed Kathy, pulling back and showing me the cum on her tongue.

“Beautiful, both of you. Now swallow.” They did.

“Still doesn’t taste good,” said Kaitlyn. “But that was fun!”

“Well, now you’ve come, and she’s come, and you’re not hard anymore,” said Kathy frowning. “I don’t get an orgasm?”

“If you’re ready to cross a line, I’m sure your daughter would lick your pussy,” I said smiling.

“I would,” said Kaitlyn quickly and quietly.

“Oh honey, that’s sweet, but that’s just wrong,” said Kathy.

“Lay out on the bed,” I said. We moved so that Kathy was laying on the middle of the bed. I spread her legs and got between them.

“You’re going to lick me?” asked Kathy hopefully.

“Nope. I’m going to rub my soft cock again your clit, like this.” I used the rubber end of my cock to flick her clit.

“That’s just teasing me.”

“Exactly. Now, you could do something to get me hard. Let her kiss you.”

Kaitlyn was already kneeling beside us. She leaned in and smiled as she looked into her mom’s eyes.

“Oh, fuck,” said Kathy, looking at her daughter’s lips. “This is wrong.”

“It’s just a kiss,” I said. “It’s not sex.”

“I want to do it, Mom,” said Kaitlyn sweetly. “I like doing things to turn Mike on. And I like kissing, a lot. I like kissing boys, and I like kissing Mike. I’ve never kissed a girl. I want to try it with you.”

“Oh, damn it,” gasped Kathy. “Fine.”

Kaitlyn moved in. Their lips met. I could feel their lips negotiating. Kathy was trying to keep the kiss shallow, Kaitlyn was trying to make it deep. Kaitlyn won. My cock gave a lurch.

“It’s working,” I said, rubbing my growing cock on Kathy’s wet inner labia, then pushing in. “Keep kissing, and I’ll be hard enough to fuck you nicely.” I reached up, and used both my hands to gently pull and twist Kathy’s nipples. I knew the effect it would have. Kathy moaned involuntarily, muffled by the kiss. I grew harder, and started to thrust gently.

“It’s so nice!” said Kaitlyn, breaking the kiss, turning her face to watch me thrust. “Is it sexy, Mike?”

“You French-kissing your mom? You’re damn right it’s sexy. Did you get her to suck your tongue?”

“Not yet,” she said, then went back into the kiss.

I shifted my body so that I could really lean in and give Kathy the kind of steady, hard fuck that she liked. She moaned again. I took one of Kaitlyn’s hands, and placed it on Kathy’s left breast. Without breaking the kiss, Kaitlyn got the idea, rolling her mom’s nipple between her fingers, tugging on it. Kathy moaned again.

“That’s your daughter playing with your tit,” I said, fucking harder.

Kathy tried to gently push Kaitlyn away, but I leaned in, putting my body in the way, and taking an opportunity to suck Kathy’s right nipple.

“This is fun!” said Kaitlyn, breaking the kiss to pay attention to twisting and pulling the nipple in her grasp.

“Suck it,” I said. Kaitlyn moved down to suck the nipple.

“This is wrong,” said Kathy, quietly. “Oh, fuck, your cock feels so good. Don’t you dare stop.”

“You’re not being a bad parent, Kathy,” I said, between thrusts. “You’re not laying a finger on her. You’re just being a little naughty. A naughty mommy, letting your teenage daughter suck on your tits.”

“You’re ... so ... hard!” gasped Kathy as I pounded her.

“That’s what you get, for being a naughty mommy. You get my rock-hard cock.”

‘I ... shouldn’t be ... this isn’t...” gasped Kathy. “Damn you! It’s too good ... but it’s wrong...”

“Kaitlyn,” I instructed. “Your mother’s babbling. Stick your tit in her mouth.”

Kaitlyn let go of the nipple she was sucking, then grasped her left tit and pushed it at Kathy’s face. Kathy put up only token resistance before accepting it.

“Yeah, Mom!” giggled Kaitlyn. “Suck it!”

“You’re such a good girl, Kaitlyn!” I encouraged. “Do you like your mom sucking on your tit?”

“Yeah! It’s sexy. I mean, it feels nice. But it’s really sexy that we’re making her do it.”

“That’s so true,” I agreed. “Your mom just needs a little encouragement to try new things, and the perfect time is when she’s getting fucked hard.” I felt Kathy’s pussy grip me in a familiar way. “Why don’t you tell her what you really want?”

“Yeah!” said Kaitlyn, “Mom, I love that you’re sucking on my tit, but what I really, really want is for you to eat my pussy!”

Kathy came, hard, squeezing my cock.

“She’s coming,” I told Kaitlyn. “She won’t admit it, but I think the idea of eating your pussy turns her on.”

“Oh, wow!” Kaitlyn watched for a minute, then pulled her tit back and resumed kissing her mother. I kept giving it hard and fast to Kathy, who came another couple times, putting up no resistance as Kaitlyn kissed her and played with her tits. Finally, I felt my own second orgasm approaching.

“Kaitlyn,” I said, “you had to share my first load of cum with her. Since you got short-changed, I’m happy to give my entire second load to you.”

“Cool!” giggled Kaitlyn, looking down at the point where my hard cock was slamming into her mother. “So, um, you want to pull out?”

“Yes. Get your mouth down here, get ready.”

Kaitlyn moved down, her head hovering over Kathy’s plump belly.

“Wow!” she said, getting a close-up view of the point of penetration.

I grabbed one of Kathy’s tits, and pushed it up to her face. Nearly drunk on sex, she took her own nipple into her mouth and sucked it, hard. She started coming, again, and it set me off. Just as her orgasm began to recede, my own was beyond control. I whipped out my cock and slipped into Kaitlyn’s eager, waiting mouth. She swallowed another squirt or two of my cum, flavored by her mother’s orgasmic juices.

I fell onto the bed, and both of them cuddled up to me, on my right and left. No words were spoken.

After a long, sweet cuddle, Kathy moved up to kiss me.

“Mike,” she said, “we’re going to have to re-evaluate our relationship.”


That re-evaluation was worked out in a series of long conversations, that day, and during our date on the following Wednesday. In short, Kathy felt that what she was doing, letting me have sex with her and her daughter together, was worth more than the rent. She wanted a small weekly payment, so she could quit her part-time waitress job. She wanted a gym membership. She wanted to go back to school part-time, to finish the degree that she had to quit in her 20s. And she wanted her pussy eaten, by me, regularly.

In exchange for this, she would let me keep bringing Kaitlyn into our sex life - and she would let me gradually, over time, bend the lines on what she would do, sexually.

As for Kaitlyn, she was all in. She practically begged me to accept her mom’s proposal. She made it clear that she would do anything, absolutely anything sexual I wanted, ever.

I could afford it. I said yes.


My time with Kathy and Kaitlyn was scheduled, twice a week, once on the weekend and one weeknight. Every week, we nudged Kathy a little further.

On the first date post-agreement, I did not need to get Kathy in the throes of sexual passion before she would kiss Kaitlyn. The kissing and nipple play began right at the start, during the foreplay and warm-up. I licked both of them to a quick orgasm, then received a mother-daughter blowjob, which was now accepted as normal. During the long fuck that followed, I put Kaitlyn’s hand down between our legs. She touched her mom’s clit for the first time, learning how to rub it, driving Kathy’s sexual peaks even stronger during the fuck. It was no longer part of our agreement that most of my cum needed to end up in Kaitlyn’s mouth, but that happened anyway.

On the second date, I brought them both to my townhouse. We made out, as a threesome, in the big walk-in shower. Kissing and caressing went everywhere, and for the first time, Kaitlyn was able to slip some fingers into her mom’s pussy. We attempted some shower sex, with Kaitlyn kneeling and sucking me as I held and kissed Kathy, then I bent Kathy against the wall and fucked her from behind as she kissed Kaitlyn. It was hot, but standing in the water was a little awkward, so we toweled off and the sex continued on my big bed.

On the third date, I arrived with sex toys. A lubed plug went into Kathy’s ass, and to my surprise, Kaitlyn wanted one too. After some foreplay and vibrator orgasms for both of them, they gave me a mother-daughter blowjob that resulted, for the first time, in sharing my cum between their mouths in a kiss. Then I replaced the plug in Kathy’s ass with my cock, giving Kaitlyn an educational demonstration, watching her mother enjoy anal sex. Kathy talked dirty the whole time, and then Kaitlyn did too, about how she wanted to try anal sex too. We both told her no, firmly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.