Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 8

So ... by the time I was 15 I was wishing my chest hadn’t bloomed like it did. Smarter than Auntie Surprise, sexier than Grandma Sultry, and bustier than Cyn ... thia. Heck ... nothing fit and in 2027 ... there was swimwear that barely qualified as wear. It’s not exactly nude ... mostly less than more. Even at the uni pool topless was the rule rather than an option.

In the FedA, the courts had decided chest coverings were ‘discriminatory.’ If males could wear no shirt women could ... if they wished ... go bare chested ... and the fad, fashion statement, bragging rights, were accepted wholeheartedly. I was tall ... not gigantic ... but five foot ten inches of Selene Flintkote drew a lot of attention. Hair below the neck? ... not on your life. Or hair on my body. I was ‘whispy’ anyway and Not was cooler than whisp.

UTAustin has a ton of FedA students ... and it is one of those magical mysteries of life that in-state tuition is reasonable, out of state ... not so much ... but ... out of country? free.

As I understand it ... Junior said ... subvert them ... catch ‘em while they’re horney ... so ... out of country students are free. Germany does that ... and their classes are in English ... so are ours.

Last year ... when I was a 13 going on 14 senior ... I had to take a mandatory physical education class. I had to take it last year because I DIDN’T take it my first year ... along with all the newbies.

Coach found out that I did not play well with others ... probably because I didn’t much care for fools ... and I knew all these nifty martial arts ... and was better than the instructors. So...

Sitting in the counselors office he was running down the list of available phys ed classes and I was, “No ... no ... nope ... not ... uh uh ... not hardly” Until he hit... ‘Shooting.” and I said, “Yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes.”

“Shooting?”

“Yes.”

“Shooting at UTA is an Olympic Trials class.”

“What’s that mean?”

“50m-Rifle, single shot, 40-Pistol, rapid fire, Shotgun, 10m-airpistol and skiing.”

“Single shot rifle? No AR16?”

“Nope.”

“Heck.”

“Shotgun includes both Skeet and Trap?”

“Okay.”

“You have rifles, pistols, shotguns?”

“No ... but I have money.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.