Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 65

“That was sooo much fun!” Abby exclaimed.

The suit and brown shoes said, “I’d like to see your logbook.”

“What’s a log book?”

I think I might have muttered my next thought out loud, “And the fun begins.”

“What?” said the suit.

“I didn’t say nuffink,” I said.

“Who are you?” He was still concentrating on me.

“I own the plane,” I explained.

“Who is the stunt pilot?”

I thumbed Abby ... better a thumb than a finger.

That put him back on track.

Have I mentioned that Abby is perfect? No? Abby is as perfect as a Crossroads healing chamber named Sam can make her. Perfect. Boobs match ... her ass is to die for ... she has NOTHING wrong ... the wench. And her hair ... remind me to ask after her stylist.

And ... AND ... AND! She moves like a Balinese Temple Dancer. If I didn’t love her ... I’d hate her.

“Do you have a license?”

Yup ... Michigan Drivers License ... she plays a perfect ditz.

“Pilot License.”

Wait for it ... yup. she did it ... she shocked him.

“Oh ... I don’t know how to fly.” Said with a perfectly straight innocent face. “I just read about it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Miss Flintkote asked if I might like to go up,” she gazed at the clouds. “Of course I did.”

“You read about it?”

“Google.”

“Google?”

Abby said, “Well ... Wikipedia...

“Aerobatics is the practice of flying maneuvers involving aircraft attitudes that are not used in conventional passenger-carrying flights.

“The term is a blend of ‘aerial’ and ‘acrobatics’.

“Aerobatics are performed in aeroplanes and gliders for training, recreation, entertainment, and sport.

“Most aerobatic manoeuvres involve rotation of the aircraft about its longitudinal (roll) axis or lateral (pitch) axis. Other maneuvers, such as a spin, displace the aircraft about its vertical (yaw) axis. Maneuvers are often combined to form a complete aerobatic sequence for entertainment or competition. Aerobatic flying requires a broader set of piloting skills and exposes the aircraft to greater structural stress than for normal flight. In some countries, the pilot must wear a parachute when performing aerobatics.” She finished with a smile ... worried ... but a smile.

Yup ... straight off the wiki website. Word for word.

“I knew ... because she told me ... that this particular Douglas aircraft was specially built to the specifications of most propeller driven pursuit aircraft and, therefore, was capable of performing the maneuvers I read about. I hold a Doctorate in Kinesiology ... I know where I am in relation to North and Down ... it was simply applying the knowledge to the situation.

“It was fun. I wonder how much trouble it will be to become a pilot?”

The look on his face was priceless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.