Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 59

Abby took the half ... one hundred seventy=five million ... bought a house in East Lansing and a summer home in Pentwater and a car.

Not a great car ... not even an expensive one ... a good, reliable, cheap 1964 Volvo 544. Volvo’s are great winter cars and Michigan has a more than reasonable share of winter. Swedish winters are more severe than Michigan winters ... Volvo has excellent heaters.

Selene, Junior, Surprise, The Seven and a host of female friends had an evening house warming party for Abby. Junior rented ... well ... commandeered ... the one block long city park next door for the event ... and it WAS an event. Most of the women were either students Abby had tutored or friends ... but there was a passel of ‘em. The little park was barely big enough.

There WAS a problem though. When Abby bought her house she didn’t pay attention to the neighbors. Three fraternities ... two across the street and one sorority ... also across the street.

And one large home full of atheletes ... big guys ... big in shape guys. Abby called them ‘fit’ ... and they ... the neighborhood ... noticed there were twenty-five or thirty almost supermodels having a kegger in the park.

The party drew gate-crashers like ... an electronic bug-zapper draws moths and mosquitoes on a warm summer night. The bugs would be less intrusive.

I know Surprise looks like she may have graduated from high school yesterday ... even if she is almost 60 ... the tits on that woman ... She was extremely popular with the frats.

The winner, winner ... chicken dinner ... was when the side door of Abby’s new house opened up and Eva and the Caretakers trouped out. The caretakers were all carrying covered Sterling silver Hot Dish of some style or another ... Oh My Gods ... Ceiling catered!

“EVA!”

“Surprise! Junior! Selene! Abby!” Waving a a fancy card, Eva said. “Thank you for the invitation. We haven’t been out of the house in weeks. Oh ... Hi, Seven ... didn’t see you in the crowd.” That was said with little less enthusiasm. Seven ... for powers that be ... were not popular with the Crossroads executive branch.

I whispered to Abby, “I didn’t think they’d come.”

Abby whispered back, “I think I have a new portal. I wonder where they put it?”

“Girls,” shouted Eva, “Find some space for the food and get out and mingle.”

Eva sidled up to the organizers and said, “Recruiting, don’t ya know.” She turned to Seven, “There’s a tub of Ceiling’s Southern Fried just inside the door ... fetch it, please. Careful ... it’s still hot.” Eva surveyed the crowd, “My ... my ... BIG fellas. Selene, Junior ... there’s a 7 gallon cooler of restorative just inside the mudroom closet door...? I think we’re going to need it.”

We went ... we didn’t have to fetch though ... a couple of MSU Spartans Football Tight Ends carried it for us.

For a simple house warming ... the party made the Detroit Free Press and The Lansing Home Journal. This years iteration of Ann Landers and Ask Abby both reported LIVE from the site. Ann ... not Landers ... Ann, a feature writer for The Journal Society pages gave us a nice write-up.

THREE DAYS!

The party lasted three days. The night fireworks were spectacular ... all three nights worth. Eva and the Caretakers ... they made quite the cover band, and belly dancers ... were popular with the heroic types. When they were on break and not dancing ... were ‘dancing’ and ‘performing’ with all the enthusiasm Cassandran caretakers were known for.

Until portals were built in ‘other’ domiciles, Abby’s portal was used a lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.