Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 50

Authors Note
So ... We’re forgetting 48 and 49. I’m leaving them to demonstrate how badly I can fuck up. Now I have a problem with Abby ... so.End

As I said, we use rubber buckets for the sauna. The cedar ones that came with the 12 person are genuine works of art but ... they’ll begin to look like crap after they get dropped. It doesn’t matter how careful you are ... some idiot is going to kick one over or drop it on the rocks down at the cold pond. Murphy has a law about that.

Angela, Two and I sojourned to the barrel and the steam was just starting to rise when there came a knock on the barrel.

I wonder...

The students from school ... not all of them. Six adventurous souls.

“Nude?”

I was standing in the door, wreathed in steam, “Your choice,” I said. “You can use the cooling pond with suits ... but not the hot tub.”

The redhead Junior said, “No problem.”

The porch extension, normally a place to sit and catch ones breath has shelves behind the chairs. I use the chair if I don’t want to cool off ... like the 40 degree pond will.

The redhead asked, “Put my clothes in the shelf?” She pointed behind the chair.

“That’s what they’re there for.”

She stripped on the spot. “Naturist family,” she said.

That I understood.

She was passably pretty dressed ... bordering on spectacular naked. The other girls stripped to bikini. The guys were typical guys.

“Don’t worry about that,” I nodded in the direction of their excitment. “As soon as you realize that we’re not advertising, that’ll subside.”

The sauna and deck face away from Farm to Market 973 and we’re in a bend of the woods which protects the west. I do admit having the Spad facing the road stops traffic once in awhile, but the normal road users get over the curosity pretty quickly. Not many tourists leave the beaten path of the Interstate and 973 IS a farm road. Nothing to see here ... except the aircraft. Eventually, the aerodrome is going to become a tourist attraction ... maybe ever an Airdrome Aircraft dealership.

If I can think it ... some one will too.

As it is ... RK Lodges is making replica canvas hangers and GREAT WAR tents for us. Pretty good job of it too.

The widow who sold me the place is gone.

RK sent us a catalogue. Daddy looked.

I knew no good would come of it.

Daddy bought an RK Lodges 22 foot tipi and set it up where the old barn used to be. Just south of the house is a continuation of the bluffs that Blue Bluff Road is named after.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.