Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 48

Daddy fetched. The sauna came with hard cedar buckets ... we don’t use them inside. The best bucket is made of thick black reinforced rubber. Archaeologists use rubber buckets because the black flexible creations last, don’t dent and don’t rust. Not the buckets with the moulded in rubber ears ... the ears crack and pull off with age. We use the Fortex four gallon bucket with the metal ring moulded into the brim.

Daddy has several ... liberated from the cave under the runway. He also has a few Marshalltown 4” pointers ... trowels ... discovered in the same place as the buckets.

Shame on you daddy.

I had nothing to do with it ... honest.

I didn’t mention the location ... honest.

Our Sauna is an Almost Heaven Saunas 10 - a ten Person Outdoor Traditional Steam Sauna in Cedar. It is large enough to have two tiers. The upstairs tier is for laying down ... sitting is hard on the back, and a bit of rambunctiousness will have the second tier in the first tier’s lap. Personal experience.

There is also a porch that can seat four friendly overheated souls.

Daddy and Marsha can be heard cavorting in the pond ... the pond is as close to freezing as possible and still flow ... were it still there would be ice.

Angela said, “Surely that...” she pointed at Two. “ ... is Silly Putty.”

“Nope... 100% real ... I grew up with her.”

A knock...

“That’ll be daddy and the boys,” Angie said.

I looked a little shocked.

Angie blushed, “I shoulda asked?”

“Ah...”

“I know you’re shy,” she said.

A second knock.

“Well?”

“Bring ‘em in.”

The door opened and ‘the boys’ and dad came in ... wearing towels.

I’m five feet 10 inches tall ... fairly impressive in a day when 5’5” is average for a girl...

The ‘boys’ were 6’ 3” and 6’5” and shoulders two axe-handles wide and great butts. Her daddy was about my daddys’ size ... normal.

What I didn’t understand was the knee length three inch wide loincloths ... on all three of ‘em...

Agh ... not a loincloth.

Nope.

“Holy Shit!” I couldn’t help my self.

Angie giggled.

Then Two stood up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.