Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 47

There is an enormous difference between containers set on concrete blocks and ones set on a solid slab. On the pad, my containers sounded ... different. That meant something was ... odd. Further examination led to a discovery ... the echo I had never noticed was missing. The footing was more secure.

‘This is going to take some getting used to,’ I thought.

<I like it> Two said in my head.

‘Hi,’ I thought, ‘I missed you.’

<I’ve been with you since just before the hospital incident. I woke you up>

‘Woke me up?’

<Yeah ... you are a sound sleeper. If I hadn’t ... you’d be dead. With you dead, I’d be bored>

‘That was a year ago,’ I thought. ‘What have you been doing?’

<Nothing important>

‘That sounds ... fishy.’ I thought. ‘You can do better.’

<Sitting in the back of the class keeping an eye on the boys>

‘Why?’

<You are ... attractive ... people ... girls ... call you an attractive nuisance. You distract their men. Some of your male students were/are devious>

‘Which?’

<Both>... <The really nasty ones ... the guys willing to do something about it ... went home>

‘What did you do?’

<Nothing>

But, when she said it ... she couldn’t look me in the eye.

Two was guilty of something.

Oh shit, off to the south, I caught the glint of a moving vehicle

Ah ... Dodge Power-wagon. Angela Marcos. I’m moderately jealous of her van ... Angie has the derated 426 hemi ... I have the small block 340 ... dern her hide.

She powered to a stop... “Sauna?”

I looked at the smoking chimney. Daddy is in the sauna ... so is Marsha.

Two materialized coming around the deck fence.

Have I ever explained Two?

Two isn’t as tall as me ... five five... 115 pounds ... fifteen pounds of that are tits ... she is symmetrical ... very rare ... her boobs are identical. But her best feature is her magenta hair ... and her purple eyes. Striking ... the wench! As long as I’ve known her ... she looks 18.

“Angela Marcos ... Two ... no last name. Two ... Angela.”

“Sauna?” Two said. “I heard someone mention sauna.” Her accent was pure Swede.

She started stripping on the spot.

The barrel sauna has been swiveled 90 degrees ... the door no longer faces the hottub ... there is a direct path and steps to the pond.

I knocked.

“Come in.”

“Hi Daddy, Marsha.”

“Selene ... Angela ... and...”

“Two,” said Two and I.

“Two...?” Marsha’s quest was long and drawn-out.

“Two ... just Two ... it’s a Suthern thing,” Two said. She nudged me.

“Yeah ... I knew a guy from Tennessee named Senator ... really pissed his senator off.”

Daddy said, Don’t forget your grandmother ... Surprise Me.”

That really got a look.

“No ... really ... full birth certificate name ... Surprise Me Flintkote.”

Daddy said, “We’re just done ... I’ll fetch a bucket or two of pond water.”

“Thank you, Daddy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.