Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 4

One thing for sure ... I wasn’t going to drink Peach Moonshine again. Nope ... Peach Moonshine might have found me spread-eagle under some kid or young man ... or older man. 12 is not a good time to learn about sex ... even if grandmother did.

After the Sunday torture session (housecleaning, helicopter cleaning, paddling upstream) I was sweated out. Not glistening ... sweat ... pure running down the face dripping sweat. I cranked the tub heater to 112 degrees and sweat some more. Monday I felt like I might live. Tuesday I was fairly sure.

On Wednesday: “Daddy?”

“Selene?”

“I’d like a sauna.”

“Are you sure?”

“I think so,” I said ... hesitantly. “I’ve read about them.”

“Get on Google and see what’s in town.”

So I did. Square saunas, home saunas, outdoor saunas one person, two person, 12 person. Cedar seems to be the wood of choice. Wet sauna ... dry sauna ... electric heat, wood heat, gas heat.

I found it ... a barrel sauna ... in stock, in town, free delivery. Cell phone, SEND

“Austin Sauna.”

“What do you have in stock available today?”

“What are you looking for?”

“Available today.”

“Hmm ... let me put this another way. Kit or assembled?”

“Available today ... delivered.”

“Assembled.”

“Why don’t you come out and see where it needs to go.”

“I can do that. Where?”

“Bud airfield. Call when you get here and I’ll come let you in.”

“This phone?”

“Let me give you the house number.”

I did ... the house number is Adam’s number.END

I called him instantly.

“Expect a call from Austin Sauna,” I said.

So ... an hour later, Daddy told me she was here.

I have a 125 Honda that I use to run to the gate. I did.

She followed me down.

“I didn’t know this was here.”

The view from the deck is pretty impressive. We’re on an ancient river bank cut left over after the end of the last Ice Age melt and run off. The Colorado River is below us and there’s a matching bank cut on the south side of the river. It’s sparse woods on both banks and the house/hangar is west of the airstrip.

“You want the sauna on the deck next to the hot tub?”

“Yes.”

“Today?”

“Yes.”

“Twenty-one thousand complete.”

“Run my card.”

I handed her my titanium VISA.

She had a card reader on her phone. No problem.

She called her shop, “Gus, bring the special order barrel sauna to Bud field ... that’s Austin Area Helicopter Tours. On 969. Call Justin and get his crane here ... today. Call from the gate. A little girl with a motorcycle will let you in. And Gus ... she’s 12. Mind your manners.”

She disconnected.

“Gus is a girl chaser?” I asked.

“Yup.”

“Crane?”

“Yes,” she said, “This one is too big for the bucket truck.”

It was. It was almost too big for the crane.

The sauna fit but just.

By 9:00 pm we ... Alice, Everett, Marsha, Gus, Justin, Adam and I were sweating. The hot tub was turned off and cooling rapidly.

The first sweat was disgusting ... yellow ... dirty yellow grease was forced out of everyone’s pores. A yucca soap down under the outside shower, quick rinse ... cool down in the cold tub and back in the barrel.

I FELT clean. It was wonderful. My hair was a halo around my head, my skin so soft ... Gods ... it felt so good.

<You called?>

‘Hi Seven.’

<New sauna?>

‘Yes,” I thought.

They disassembled and stripped down. Two is pretty damn spectacular. That impossible red hair and deep green eyes ... and that 18 year old body.

“Second shift?” Marsha asked. Marsha is the sales lady and owner. She is no slouch in the body department ... but Two is hard to compete against.

“Yup,” I said, “Scientists from the lab.” I didn’t say which lab or what scientists.

“I am jealous of your view,” Marsha said.

“Feel free,” I said. “School starts in a month.”

“Middle school?”

“Senior at UT.”

That got jaw in the dirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.