Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 38

Junior said, “They seem to have forgotten who they are dealing with ... I had to remind them.”

Thomas Jefferson wrote, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

George Orwell wrote, “We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.”

Junior said, “I prefer that other men die for their country, rather than me die for mine.”

“Something else I found ... generals and admirals squeal like pigs when unsurprised by death.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Command is seldom aware of its own demise. It is usually not seen coming. Telling a general what is going to kill him and then making it as painful as possible makes them vulnerable. They get upset. Pitching a general out of a bubble without a parachute is pretty messy in the end.” She stamped hard ground. “It’s not like an airplane crashing ... all noise and violence, my bubble is quiet. You can hear them scream.”

“Oh,” I sighed a little, “Junior, that sounded almost vicious.”

“Such is the cost of country, one can not be Charley Brown and rule.”

“Charley Brown?”

“Wishy-washy.”

“Oh ... That Charley Brown.” I thought about it, “You Rule?”

“Mostly, I try to counter the rules the United States decreed.”

“Weren’t they a Representative government?”

“The law-makers passed laws that the law-makers didn’t have to obey. I, on the other hand, am required to obey my decrees. I’m very careful.”

“I see,” and I did. The Princessapality has common-sense laws. Easy to understand and simple to implement. No guess work and no lawyer speak.

Junior said, “I know you didn’t enjoy what he did...”

“The first part was great...”

“You were influenced by the drug.”

“For which I am eternally grateful ... because the later part was no fun at all.” I had to think about that, “It was waking up in the hospital that hurt. Who saved me?”

“Most of the archaeological excavators. They followed you out. I believe they had plans for your deflowerment. They had you pretty drunk.”

“Full and willing participation on my part.” I said, “Days of loose shorts and no underwear. I had views. And then there was hanky-panky in the hottub and sauna. Completely voluntary ... I was ready.”

She said, “Those boys are pretty ... don’t broadcast that ... Three was a good kid ... Four is crazy. I have hopes for Five.” She paused, “I am perfectly happy being the parent of a single child ... so ... don’t get any ideas.”

That’s Princesses Three ... her own kid, Four and Five.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.