Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 37

The one thing is certain. I am a Flintkote. Healing was rapid. The FED A government did not want a cripled, bruised victim ... they wanted someone in prison after the jury found that one guilty.

Junior was the sole representative on my side of the courtroom. The Fed had lawyers up the wazoo. Mother country.

Extradition was attempted.

“No ... She’s a natural born citizen of MY country,” Junior said.

Proof was asked.

Daddy ran the PBS broadcast.

But first, PBS was requested and required to explain the quality of their cameras, why they were at the scene, and authenticate their production of the video.

It was pretty grusome.

Daddy did the closeups. The closeup of the redheaded woodpecker chasing bugs was compared with the distance of the PBS original.

The original cameraman confessed that he had no idea the bird was in the picture.

The FED-A attorneys were getting personal ... so ... Junior doesn’t need a watch. She did a little time bunk and researched the perp.

He was someone who knew where the bodies were buried ... had helped bury some of them. Paper trails ... money trails ... people trails, and all of it damning for the life of PEOPLE ... personages ... movers and shakers. The usual contingencies had been made ... anything ... anything at all ... happens to me and you all are toast.

When she came back...

“May we approach the bench, your honor?”

It only took a few words and microphones were silenced ... the court cleared...

Me too.

I have no idea What was said, or Who was implicated...

A FED-A assault squad invaded the courtroom. That was part of the general mayhem reaction to the promised contingencies. Generals have been known to fuck the duck on occasion.

But ... the assault squad was taken to the far distant past and abandoned.

Court was dismissed.

Junior said, “They seem to have forgotten who they were dealing with ... I had to remind them.

“I’ll be back.”

Assault squads don’t move without orders.

The English speaking news the following day was full of hometruths ... including a few military aircraft falling from the sky ... Ooo all fall down ... go splat!

A nuclear sub discovered that not only was its hull was watertight ... it was vacuum resistant ... for a while.

So ... Daddy had his grad student back ... and I couldn’t move without someone guarding me.

I think it’s going to be awhile before I get laid again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.