Selene - Cover

Selene

Copyright© 2022 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 20

On the walk to home, I was thinking ... stewing ... Dang it all, Bud! I need better situational awareness. How do I get it?

<Selene, Honey. You’re doing better than the average teen.>

‘Morning Seven,’ I thought ... here we go ... just what I always wanted, intervention by the gods.

<Oh Sel, we’re not gods... >

I interrupted, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah ... Scientists.’

<We’re Scientists ... before I was so rudely interrupted... > Seven said.

I hopped the fence, continuing the discussion...

<The Airdrome idea is a good one ... a community service even ... a place for an Escadrille. You need to clear the land, put in some Great War hangars ... and clear those power lines.>

‘How about a Jagdstaffel instead of an Escadrille?’

Silence.

So ... my end of the domicile (the shipping container I call home.) has all the good stuff. Hot tub, sauna, kayak, shower, pathway to the river. Daddy’s end is limited to a tub and shower. He has the washer/dryer. That’s the reason I was in his side. I put my damp clothes in the washer, added soap, selected REGULAR and started a load. I wrapped up in a towel.

<Kinda skimpy there kiddo.>

As I was saying ... wrapped up in a towel and went to cut across to my side.

Oops.

Some one was in the woodshop ... male. Not Daddy. I went around ... no sense in tempting fate.

Oh ... wow ... runaway mind ... I’ve been reasonably satisfied with my fingers ... I just want more ... I think.

Fourteen was a shocker ... estrogen ramped up and exploded. Fourteen was when the male half noticed me. Fourteen ... when I discovered the power of a nipple-slip. I’d been ‘letting my fingers do the walking’ since I was 12. And that was an accident ... I grew a hair and while I was examining ... yup. I wore that hair out!

The table-saw shut down.

Ah ... another opportunity gone. I shrugged. Sniffed ... ah ... shower ... yup. That’s what you were doing. Uh huh.

I admired my deck. Right against the fence is the kayak rack. The covered hot tub is to the left of the backdoor. It was in the corner almost against the fence ... cedar barrel sauna facing the tub. The sauna is to the right of my backdoor but close to the 14 foot deck edge. The four shower-heads are along the wall of the rear of the container.

I folded the cover of the hot tub in half. There’s just me. I ran the water-test and added chemicals as required.

I stepped to the sauna and fired up the stove, turned on the shower and washed. I set the alarm in the sauna. Then I steamed. I showered again. A soak in the tub, a stretch and shoulder shrug ... and “Mercy me! someone left me a bottle of wine.”

While this was going on ... it seems I’d forgotten my duties as a hostess. I dressed decently ... shorts, tee, sandals and stepped out my front door.

A gaggle of pilots were examining my SPAD.

“Hi ... who are you?”

They all turned to look. Remember who I am ... who I sound like ... and how tall is my presence. Of course they all turned to look. I stepped around the AD-1Q and confronted at least 20 Airdrome Kit planes. Several more were visible surrounding the church. Two or three planes were stunting above the new field and Blue Bluff Road was packed with cars and people watching the little dogfight.

I wasn’t gone THAT long! I just took a shower and changed clothes!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.