A Strange Compulsion - Cover

A Strange Compulsion

Copyright© 2022 by Rebekah Karlsen

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young man finds a special artefact.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Lactation   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Size   Teacher/Student   Geeks   Transformation  

Jason came down for breakfast the next day and found both his mother and his sister already in the kitchen and Vivian was already having her breakfast. Jason walked over to his mother, who was wearing nothing but an apron, her favourite cloth to wear while cooking, and kissed her while squeezing her breasts. Then Jason went over to his sister and kissed her. He tasted the pineapple jam that she was eating while he kissed her. Jason sat down and saw that his mother was in a good mood after her adventure with Susan the day before. That reminded him that there were still two more phases to their plan. Jason turned to Vivian.

“You know, you’re up next.”

Vivian looked up at him with a confused expression.

“Now all the older women know about me and mom. Now, it’s your turn. We have to let all the younger women know the truth about the relationship between me and you. That’s the next part of our plan, right?”

Vivian thought about it for a minute. Even though she had been the architect of the plan, she was intimidated by the idea of exposing the true nature of her relationship with her brother to other women. Jason looked at her face and understood her emotional state. He placed his hand over hers and leaned in and kissed her. She understood what the gesture meant.

“I’m with you.”

She smiled at him and nodded, giving him to go to proceed to the next phase of the plan.


Jason spent the next week coordinating with Janice, Sophie and Caroline setting up their next “meet - up”. He didn’t tell them that he was planning to bring his sister along, as far as they were concerned, the “meet up” was only the four of them, Jason, Sophie, Caroline and Janice. The date was set for the next Saturday, Sophie’s parents were going out of town for a marriage and her house would be empty.

Jason and Vivian pulled up to Sophie’s house on Saturday. Jason knew that Sophie, Caroline and Janice were already inside. He looked at Vivian. She was intimidated by the whole situation. Jason held her hand and the siblings looked at each other. Vivian got courage from her brother’s reassuring look.

“Come in when I give you a missed call.”

Vivian nodded. Jason got out of the car and walked towards Sophie’s house. He rang the doorbell.

Sophie opened the door and smiled at him. Jason entered the house and went inside. Caroline and Janice were already there. He faced all the women inside the living room.

“Guys, I have something I need to share with you.”

“What is it?” Sophie asked.

“You three are not the only people I have been sleeping with. I have also been sleeping with four other women.”

There was a collective gasp.

“Four?” Caroline asked.

Jason nodded. Even though the women found it a bit difficult to digest the news, they accepted the reality. All of them were addicted to Jason, no matter what he said or did could change the way they felt about him.

“Who are they?” Janice asked.

“Mrs. Ford, our Physics teacher, Grace Morton, a friend of my mother and two other women, one of whom is here.”

Sophie whistled, she had always had a crush and felt an attraction towards Mrs. Ford. The fact that Jason had seduced her meant that someday soon, Sophie might be able to taste her sweet nectar.

She was really looking forward to that day. Janice was frankly surprised that Jason was able to seduce Mrs. Ford, Janice knew she was happily married, she had always projected a prim and proper image.

“Who are the other two women?” Sophie asked.

“That’s a bit difficult to explain. One of the women is here with me. Let me call her in,” Jason said and called Vivian.

The doorbell rang and Sophie went to open the door again. As soon as she opened the door and saw Vivian standing there, she didn’t immediately register that this was the woman Jason was talking about.

“Hey, Vivian,” Sophie said. “Jason, your sister is here.”

Jason looked at Sophie and nodded. Sophie’s eyes went wide. All the women in the living room were shocked. To them, it felt like the ground was falling apart beneath their feet. Jason had seduced and slept with his sister. Even thinking this inside their head sounded weird.

“The woman you’re sleeping with is your sister,” Janice said.

Jason nodded. The women couldn’t make head or tail of the situation. Caroline was completely under Jason’s spell. The fact that he was sleeping with his sister or that it was wrong didn’t matter to her. Nothing mattered to her other than Jason.

Sophie was much more interested in how this development could further her self-interests. Even though Sophie was a bisexual, she had a lesbian bias. Even though Jason had sex with his sister, sticking with him would give her the opportunity to bed more beautiful women. So, Sophie chose to ignore Jason’s taboo relationship with his sister. What he did was none of her business as long as he kept her satisfied and could provide her with beautiful women to fuck.

Janice was the one who was most disturbed by this development. Even though she had actively pushed for Jason to bed more women, him fucking his own sister felt wrong.

“Jason, this makes me feel uncomfortable,” Janice said.

Jason looked at her. He moved towards her, but as soon as he took a step towards her Janice took a step back. Jason understood what that meant and he stayed in his place. Vivian looked at Janice and realized that it was up to her to fix the situation.

“Janice, why don’t you sit down. This information might be too much for you to process,” Vivian said.

Janice looked at Vivian. Even though she was disgusted by Vivian, Janice had to agree that she did make a good point. Janice sat down on the couch. As soon as she sat down, Janice became calmer.

“Can you get her a glass of water?” Vivian said to Sophie.

Sophie went to the kitchen and fetched Janice a glass of water. Janice drank the water and thought about the situation.

“Why does our relationship disturb you so much?” Vivian asked Janice.

“It’s abnormal.”

“So, three women having a sexual relationship with one guy is normal?” Vivian asked Janice.

Janice, Sophie and Caroline looked at each other. They didn’t agree with the point Vivian was making, but they understood her logic. Everything about Jason, everything surrounding him was abnormal and they couldn’t really blame Vivian if she wanted a piece of him.

“I understand your point Vivian, but it’s still a bit difficult for me to digest this,” Janice told Vivian.

“May I sit near you?” Vivian asked Janice.

Janice nodded. Vivian sat near Janice and put her arms around Janice’s shoulders.

“I understand you’re uncomfortable with this. So, let’s do this. You’re comfortable with Sophie and Caroline, right? Today, just play with them. Me and Jason, we won’t even touch you until you want us to get involved with you.”

Vivian got up from the couch and moved near Jason. Vivian looked at Sophie and Sophie understood.

She sat near Janice, put her arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek. Jason motioned toward Caroline and Caroline joined him and Vivian.

Jason knew that among the three women, Caroline was the one who was most loyal to him. Jason bent down and kissed Caroline intensely. Moans of pleasure escaped from Caroline’s lips. Jason grabbed and squeezed Caroline’s tits while he kissed her While Jason kissed Caroline, Vivian kissed and licked Caroline’s neck taking her pleasure to new heights.

“Aahhh! Yes! Just like that!” Caroline moaned.

Caroline’s moans reached the ears of Sophie and Janice who were making out. Sophie had already undressed Janice, who was now completely naked, and was licking Janice’s nipples. Sophie and Janice saw the siblings undress Caroline until she was completely naked. Vivian guided Caroline to the nearest wall and made Caroline press her arms against the wall for support. Caroline spread her legs making it easy for Jason to ram his monster into her quim from behind. Jason took his pants and underwear off, releasing his python from its confines. Even though Janice had expressed concerns about Jason’s relationship with his sister, the moment she saw his cock, she felt jealous of Caroline.

Janice wished she was in Caroline’s place when Jason positioned himself behind Caroline and rammed his manhood into Caroline’s quim.

“AAAAHH! FUUUUUUCCKKK!” Caroline screamed in pleasure.

Jason ravaged her cunt from behind for what seemed like an eternity. Sophie was licking Janice’s clit.

Even though Janice was experiencing pleasure from Sophie’s actions, her attention was focused on Jason, Caroline and Vivian. Vivian was engaged in a make - out session with Caroline who was riding one wave of orgasms after another. Finally, Caroline experienced her biggest orgasm of the night and almost lost consciousness when Jason filled her cunt with his cum.

“AAHHH! FUCK! YES! YES!”

After her orgasm subsided, Caroline slumped down on the ground and started resting. Jason moved towards Sophie and Janice. Janice’s heart rate increased. Was he gonna take her and ravage her?

She wanted him to. Jason knelt behind Sophie who was still licking Janice’s clit and was tasting Janice’s cunt juice. He grabbed her tits from behind and squeezed them. Sophie stopped licking Janice’s clit and took her shorts off. She got on all fours before Janice and she pulled her panties to the side, giving Jason access to her cunt.

Sophie understood what Jason was doing. He was seducing Janice by making her watch him fuck all the other women. She went along with Jason’s plan because she enjoyed Janice’s company and she didn’t want Janice to leave their little group.

Jason rammed his cock into Sophie’s cunt and pushed his entire dick into her cunt in one go. Jason fucked Sophie and Janice looked on and was getting turned on by the show Jason and Sophie were putting on. Vivian started moving towards Janice, but Jason grabbed her hand and gestured to her to not go.

Janice was weirded out by the relationship between Vivian and Jason. Letting Vivian move close to Janice might actually push her away rather than bring her closer at this point. Vivian understood what her brother was thinking and stayed back. She leaned in and kissed Jason. Vivian undressed completely and became naked. Jason fucked Sophie and resumed making out with her sister. Jason squeezed his sister’s tits while fucking Sophie. Janice was, despite her best efforts to resist it, getting turned on by the make out between Jason and Vivian.

Jason fucked Sophie for what seemed like an eternity. Sophie kept screaming out as she experienced one mind blowing orgasm after another. Jason raised his hand and slapped her ass hard. Sophie screamed again. Vivian bent down and started sucking one of Sophie’s nipples. Janice was turned on even more watching Vivian suck on Sophie’s teats. She inserted her hand into her pants and started to rub her clit. Jason felt like he was going to cum again. He released a flood of cum into Sophie’s cunt. Sophie rolled her eyes and her entire body convulsed as it felt like electricity was passing through every cell in her brain.

“OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES!”

Sophie slumped down on the floor right before Janice. Jason’s cum was flowing out of her cunt.

Vivian bent down and slurped down the excess cum flowing out of Sophie’s cum. Caroline had regained some of her strength. She approached Sophie on her knees and gave her a loving kiss which Sophie returned.

Jason and Vivian started to approach Janice. Janice looked at them, her breath quickening, her chest heaving. Jason knew that he should be the one who should initiate contact with Janice as she might still be weirded out by Vivian.

Jason went near Janice and started to undress her. He looked at her and she gave him a small nod, letting him know that she wanted him to continue. Jason slowly undressed her and he started kissing her. The kiss became more and more passionate and intense. Vivian wanted to get in on the game.

She sat on the couch near Janice. Jason saw Vivian sit near Janice and he pulled away. Janice turned and saw Vivian looking at her with lust in her eyes. Vivian leaned in and kissed Janice. Something in Janice allowed Vivian to kiss her.

Vivian finished undressing Janice while they were kissing. Janice was completely nude and completely lost in Vivian’s kiss. Jason slowly tried to spread Janice’s legs and to his surprise, Janice’s legs spread open very easily. Jason spread Janice’s cunt lips and licked her clit with the top of his tongue.

“OHH! MY GODD!” Janice moaned.

Jason started lashing her clit with his full tongue, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

Janice subconsciously associated the pleasure she was experiencing due to Jason’s tongue with Vivian. Janice started kissing Vivian more aggressively and her reservations about Jason and Vivian’s relationship disappeared.

Vivian started squeezing Janice’s tits while her brother licked Janice’s clit. Janice reached down and spread Vivian’s cunt lips and inserted one of her fingers into her cunt while rubbing Vivian’s clit with her thumb.

“OOOH! FUCK! YES! JUST LIKE THAT!”

Janice found Vivian’s pussy very wet, her juices drenched Janice’s hand. Janice continued stimulating Vivian’s cunt while Jason was pushing Janice closer to orgasm. The pleasure Vivian felt due to the actions of Janice was bringing forth a wave of pleasure. Both women screamed out as they both experienced orgasms at the same time.

Jason positioned himself in between Janice’s legs and he teased her by rubbing her clit with the head of his cock. Janice grabbed the back of his head and looked into his eyes intensely. He saw nothing but raw, animalistic lust in her eyes.

“Stop teasing me and fuck me!” Janice whispered in Jason’s ear.

Jason obeyed her command and rammed his entire manhood into her slit. She gasped as she felt a familiar sensation of her love cave being filled and being stretched almost to breaking point. Jason bent down and kissed her passionately as he started moving his cock into her cunt.

Vivian slid her hand down and started rubbing Janice’s clit as Jason fucked Janice. Janice’s heart started beating faster as she felt Vivian’s fingers on her clit. The double attack by the siblings raised her arousal to levels that she had not experienced before. Jason squeezed her tits while he fucked her ruthlessly. Jason was about to cum for the third time that day and he dumped a gallon of cum into Janice’s cunt. Janice thrashed around as she lost her sense of self when an explosive orgasm ripped through her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.