Girlfriend Lease - Cover

Girlfriend Lease

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The FBI needs a college girl to plant as a rich person-of-interest's sugar baby. Lexi needs a chance to impress the FBI.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Mystery   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Prostitution   Violence  

Friday June 9

We went to another party tonight. It wasn’t a hotel ballroom like last time: tonight was a small gathering at someone’s very expensive house.

Paul introduced me to some people, as his girlfriend, of course. Brian Lindell was a friend and sometimes partner of Paul’s. There was a senator - Jason Gauthier. And there was a European couple: Maria and Leon Gallo. I couldn’t tell where they were from.

It was obvious that these weren’t just casual friendships: there was business involved. Likewise, introducing me to them clearly served some purpose, but I wasn’t really sure what that was.

“Alexis is studying computer science,” Paul told someone at some point.

“Seriously?” Brian asked. “Not theater or women’s studies?”

I smiled and blushed as the implied slight, but Paul defended me. “She’s very smart,” he said.

“Really?” Brian questioned. “That’s great. Hey - say something computer-sciencey!”

“Pardon me?” I asked. Was this asshole really quizzing me? Trying to show me up as a fraud?

I kind of froze for a few seconds. What could I say that these people would understand? Did any of them know anything about computers? Is it better to go over their heads or under?

“It’s okay,” Brian said smugly in response to my pause. “You don’t have to...”

I cut him off. I probably sounded pretty defensive. “The crucial qualities of a relational database are atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability. Public key cryptography relies on the difficulty of factoring very large numbers. The merge sort algorithm has a big-O of n-log-n.”

I had no idea what response to expect, but I was disappointed. “‘Big O’, huh?” Brian said, and winked. “I bet all your classmates want to study big O’s with you.”

I think Paul was about to call the guy out on being an asshole, but someone from outside the conversation stepped in. “I heard tech-talk. Hi, I’m Mike.” After a handshake, he asked, “Did I hear that you’re a computer science student?” He and I talked for twenty minutes after that, while Paul, Brian, and the other people from the previous conversation went off in other directions.

There were only two other women at the party. The old one seemed to be there on her own merits. I couldn’t tell what she was talking about, but based on her voice and her body language, she was clearly swinging her dick around in this old boys’ club.

The other was Julia, a stunning late-20’s brunette. She was somebody’s trophy, like me, but with a way more classically sexy body type. Shortly after we were introduced, her boyfriend - or master or boss or whatever - casually mentioned that he was her first boyfriend in years: her last several relationships had all been women.

“Huh, I’d love to see that,” Brian said.

Julia’s boyfriend answered, “Julia, why don’t you give Alexis a little kiss?”

Julia entered my personal space like she was going to kiss me, but my head was turned. I was looking at Paul for guidance on what to do. I mean, I know that guys get off on watching two girls make out, but I wasn’t sure if that was appropriate for an event like this. It didn’t seem like it. And anyway, I was his girlfriend, right?

Paul gave me a gesture that made no sense to me. Maybe it was a shrug, or maybe a nod, or who knows what. I didn’t know what to do so I turned to face Julia and let her kiss me.

She held my face with both hands and kissed me hard with closed lips. When she didn’t stop after a couple seconds, I went with it: I sighed and put my hands on her ass. All of the sudden, all conversation in the room stopped. All eyes were on us.

Julia stopped kissing me for a moment. Our cheeks rubbed and our hands moved around each others’ backs. She whispered, “I guess we’re the party’s entertainment. I hope you’re cool with this.”

“Oh, I am!” I moaned, loud enough for the audience to hear. They didn’t know what the question was, but I figured they’d like the answer.

Pretty soon Julia and I were on the couch making out. My hand was on her breast, hers was on my thigh. Nobody was talking louder than a murmur. The kissing was having an effect on me. My heart sped up and her hand on my thigh was making me wet. I wanted it to advance.

“Go down on me,” Julia whispered. I looked her in the eye to make sure I’d heard her right and she nodded. So I dropped to my knees, lifted her dress up to her hips, and peeled off her panties.

And then I licked her. It didn’t take long before she was moaning softly, humping her pussy into my face and rolling her head around with her eyes closed. I paused just a second to catch my breath, and caught a quick glance at all the people watching me, one escort going down on another. I smiled seductively at them before getting back to my task.

Julia had slid her butt more toward the edge of the couch, so her dress had ridden up to her waist. I continued licking her pussy and her moans changed. I was glad that I was getting results. But then her moans became even more intense, to the point where I wasn’t sure that I was causing it. There’s a rhythm to sex, and hers didn’t seem to match mine. Her near-orgasmic cries didn’t seem to match what I was doing to her.

As a sort of test, I actually stopped licking her briefly, although I’m sure the audience couldn’t tell. Rather than slowing down, Julia shrieked and screamed, “Yes!” Her body convulsed and her arms slapped the couch. She was practically punching my face with her cunt. I resumed licking for good measure, but it was clear to me that I wasn’t in charge of the show.

When Julia’s body finally went limp and all she had left was heavy breathing, I put her panties back on her and pulled her dress down. After that I went and had two shots of tequila.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.