You're the Man of the House - Cover

You're the Man of the House

by qm2x1798

Copyright© 2022 by qm2x1798

Incest Sex Story: Kyle is the only man in the house, a role he doesn't enjoy. That is until he's asked to perform a chore that only he can do.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   .

‘You’re the man of the house now!’ These seven little words have ruined the lives of countless young men. They are usually some of the first words spoken to teenage boys after their mother’s divorce is finalized. It’s an unhealthy rite of passage for some families and all too prevalent over the last several decades.

In my case, I heard it five years ago when I was 12 years old. My mother, Ruth, walked into the living room with a huge smile on her face. She said that her divorce from my father was final and then said that all too familiar phrase to me. I couldn’t blame her at the time, my father was and still is an asshole. He was verbally abusive to my mother, my younger sister and to me as well. Thankfully, his abuse was only verbal and not physical.

After my parent’s divorce was final, I asked a few of my friends that live with their divorced mothers if they’d heard the same phrase. One or two laughed at me, while one of my friends pulled me aside and talked about his experiences being ‘the man of the house’. What it meant for me is that I got to do all of the chores I’d normally do plus the one’s my father actually did every now and then when he wasn’t being a raging asshole to my mom and sister.

Being the ‘man of the house’ didn’t get me out of trouble when I missed my curfew after I got my driver’s license. While my mom works as a schoolteacher and gets a huge monthly check for alimony and child support, my role as the man of the house didn’t get me the used car I wanted. In fact, I don’t remember anything that I’ve gotten to do special since being declared the ‘man of the house.’ That is until now.

“You’re the man of the house and you have a job to do.”

“Ahhhh.”

“Kyle, I said that you’re the man of the house and there is a job that only you can do.”

It is impossible to take my eyes off my mother. She is standing in the doorway to my room wearing black platform heels. Her shoes are the same color as the black stockings that are hugging her long slender legs, rising up over her knees and stopping at the middle of her thighs. A black lace garter belt is holding up the stockings as well as defining my mother’s waist.

My mouth feels like a desert as I continue to look at my mom’s long legs. I honestly don’t remember ever seeing my mom in stockings and I don’t ever remember seeing her wearing a garter belt. As my eyes move further up her body, I see black lace panties over the top of the garter belt. The fabric looks like a second skin on top of her crotch. The panties are so small and tight allowing me to see the outline of my mother’s pussy lips.

My mother works hard to stay in shape, so I’m not surprised to see she has a relatively flat tummy. I don’t recall any of my friends calling my mother a ‘MILF’, but she looks better than a lot of my friend’s moms. The black lace bra she is wearing matches the panties and the garter belt. I don’t know how big my mom’s tits are so if I had to guess I’d say they are more than a handful. What is catching my attention now is her prominent nipples and her dark areolas. The lace the of the bra barely covers her nipples which are fully erect.

My mother walked over to me as I sat at my desk doing my homework. The platform heels and the height of my desk chair offered me an eye level view of my mother’s lace panties. The flowery smell of perfume filled my nose as my eyes gazed upon what most likely a bald pussy. I tried to turn away, knowing that should not be looking at my mother in this way.

“Kyle, you have a job do to do and I need your help.”

“Ahhhhh.” The electrical signals from my brain to my mouth doesn’t seem to be working.

“Sweetie, I have a job for you. You’re the man of the house and you are the only one who can do it for me. Stand up.”

“Ahhhhh”

Still at a loss for words, my brain allowed a clear question to form in the back of my head. My mother wants me to do a job. What job would require me to help her wearing this outfit?

A hand slid under my armpit, gently pulling me up. The sound of my mother’s voice filled my ears. I vaguely remember her telling me to stand up. The flowery smell of perfume again filled my nose as I’m coaxed out of my seat.

Breasts. My mother’s breasts fill my eyes as I stand up. It was only for the split second, but it afforded me the opportunity to look at the valley formed by my mother’s tits. If I had to judge how big they are, I’d say they are a 36C. I’d dated a girl who wore a 36C bra and my mom’s tits look to be about the same size.

My mother grabbed me by the hand. The warmth of her skin sent a shock wave through my arm and up to my brain. That bolt allowed me to form a second question in my head. ‘What does she need my help with’. I still couldn’t form words or speak although my thoughts were no longer contained behind a dam of shock and bewilderment. The tug of the hand forced my feet to move. Thankfully, my body could still walk.

‘Come with me sweetheart!”

I was pulled away from my desk and out the bedroom door. I wondered if something had happened in my mom’s bedroom as she was getting ready for a date. The toilet must be clogged. I’ve unclogged that toilet at least six times in the last month. Focusing on needing to unclog the toilet, I really wasn’t focusing on where my mother was leading me. The warm hand holding mine grasped tighter as it wanted to ensure that I walked towards the direction my mother was heading.

We didn’t go to my mother’s room, instead my mother opened the door to my sister’s room. Mande stood in the center of her room, all five feet two inches of her. My sister is smaller than my mother, which is expected considering that she is 15 years old. A red silk robe covered Mande’s body. Unlike my mother, she did not have any shoes on or nylons. What she did have was a huge smile on her face.

The tugging hand continued to pull me into my sister’s room until I was standing a few feet from my sister. My mother let go of my hand and walked behind me, wrapping her arms around me and grabbing my pec muscles. The room was silent for a moment as I watched Mande untie the red silk belt holding the robe closed. I watched as my sister pulled it open and off her shoulders, revealing her naked body to me and my mother.

As I said, my sister is small, maybe weighing about 100 pounds. Her thin frame was accented by boobs smaller than my mom’s. If I had to guess, I’d say they were maybe 32 or 33 B cups. A tiny waist and hips that looked to be the same size width of her chest. Baldness, that’s what I also noticed. My sister didn’t have any hair on her pussy.

Wet lips touched my neck. It caused me to turn my attention from my naked sister to my mother who continued to kiss my neck.

“You have a job to do sweetheart.

“I caught your sister a few weeks ago with a boy. She was about to give her virginity to him and luckily, I stopped her. That’s not how it is supposed to happen to women in our family. The man of the house is supposed to take their daughter’s virginity. That’s how I lost mine. Since Mande’s dad is no longer the man of the house, the responsibility falls to you.”

‘What?” It was the first clearly enunciated word I’d spoken in the last few minutes.

“Mande is offering you her virginity and you’re going to take it. Just like I offered mine to my father.”

As I listened to my mother tell me how grandpa took her virginity, I watched my sister take a few steps closer to me. Mande dropped to her knees and reached up to unbutton my shorts. One of my mother’s hands dropped from my chest, sliding a few fingers between the waistband of my shorts and underwear.

“What’s going on Mom?”

“It’s okay Kyle. Mande wants you to do this.”

Looking down, I watched as Mande pulled down my shorts and underwear. The smile on my sister’s face beamed from ear to ear. Any thoughts of protesting what was happening stopped as soon as her tiny hand wrapped around the stalk of my flaccid cock. Mande leaned forward with her mouth wide open, and I felt a warm pair of lips slide over the head of my dick.

My mother purred in my ear as she watched Mande start suck on my cock. “Kyle, are you a virgin?”

‘No mom!”

“Good.” My mother’s lips caressed my neck again.

Blood was flowing into my cock as my sister continued sucking on my growing helmet and thickening shaft. ‘This is so wrong’ I thought to myself.

‘Oh God!”

I couldn’t help calling out when my sister took about half my 7-inch shaft into her mouth. In the back of my mind, I knew this was wrong and I was starting to not care any longer.

“She’s doing okay. With practice she’ll get batter.”

My mother’s voice filled my ears again as I watched my sister start moving her lips up and down the top half of my dick faster and faster. Another moan escaped my lips which resulted in my mom releasing me from the confines of her arms. I felt her grab ahold of my shirt and raised my arms over my head. I was soon shirtless with my shorts and underwear still pooled at my feet. It was only when I looked down to step out of my shorts did I notice that Mande had one hand between her legs feverishly rubbing her clit.

My mother stepped from behind my back and stood next to my sister.

“Kyle, you have nice looking cock.

“That’s enough Mande. I think your brother is hard now.”

My sister stood up, a hand still on my cock. Mande’s other hand grabbed mine as she stepped backwards to her bed. My mother grabbed my other hand, pulling me in the direction of my sister’s bed. I watched as Mande crawled up onto the bed, still having a firm grasp on my cock. My mother also climbed up onto the bed, taking the open space between my sister and the bedroom wall.

“Get between your sister’s legs.”

My mother’s voice filled my ears like mythical sirens calling sailors to do their bidding. I knew this was wrong for so many different reasons, but I couldn’t stop. I climbed between my sister’s now open legs and watched as she guided the tip of my cock to the top of her slit. A voice told me to slide my shaft up and down Mande’s slit. I could feel the wetness of her bald folds wrapping around my thick shaft like a hot dog wrapped in a bun.

“Ummmm” Mande moaned over and over as the shaft rubbed her swollen clit.

“Pull back Kyle”. My mother got her hand between our two bodies, grabbing my shaft. I watched as my mother positioned my dick at the center of Mande’s pussy.

“Start pushing very slowly. Only go about an inch deep.”

My mother kept her hand on my cock as I pushed in slowly. My sister moaned as the first inch went into her. A voice told me to stop and hold my position for a few seconds. I pulled out and pushed in again, just an inch as instructed by my mother. My mother had me do this several more times, with the last one telling me to go just a bit deeper. The additional depth caused my sister to moan and call out how full she feels.

“Are you okay princess?”

“Yeah mom, I’m fine. I need more.” My sister was fidgeting underneath me as she asked me to go deeper.

My mother looked at the hunger in my sister’s eyes. I was surprised when the two of them locked lips and kissed deeply. The hand holding my cock let go. The kiss between my mother and sister ended. Warm breath and soft voice filled my ears.

“Stroke into your sister five more times. On the fifth one press in as deep as you can go”

A hand grabbed my ass and pushed. One stroke, two strokes, three strokes. Mande moaned more as I stroked into her the fourth time. The hand grabbing my ass tightened the grip on my ass cheek and helped push me deeper than before on the fifth stroke.

“FUUUUCK”. Mande screamed.

My sister’s tight pussy clenched down on my cock. The hand on my ass helped push me. I felt my sister’s hymen break as I thrust deeper into her pussy.

“Don’t move Kyle. Let Mande’s pussy adjust.”

I was more than halfway buried in my sister’s pussy. I watched her wincing in obvious pain.

“More Kyle.” Mande looked up at me.

My mother’s hand pushed deeper and then pulled my ass backwards. It didn’t pull my body far enough to pull my entire dick out of my sister, just enough to back off. It then pushed me down into her body again, a little deeper into her newly deflowered pussy. I started stroking in and out of Mande very slowly as she moaned. My sister grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into her body.

The hand on my ass was suddenly gone. “Pull completely out Kyle.”

I did as my mother asked. I watched as she grabbed what looked to be an oversized white handkerchief from under my sister’s pillow. My mother wrapped the cloth around my cock, wiping off the specks of white cream that was mixed with the blood from Mande’s hymen. Next, she used that cloth to wipe the blood and white cream from my sisters pussy. It took about a half dozen wipes before there was no more blood.

“My mother did this for me when I was your age. I’m saving this for you Mande, just like grandma saved one for me.”

Mande grabbed my hips, once again pulling my cock into her body. Her tight pussy gripped my dick and I started slowly stroking in and out of her. After about a dozen strokes, I had the full length of my shaft buried in my sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.