The Pendant of Aphrodite - Cover

The Pendant of Aphrodite

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Fourteen-year-old virgin William found a gold pendant one day while walking a dog. A couple of wonderful, but somewhat baffling, encounters with the opposite sex make him suspect it may be far more than just a lucky charm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

This all started when I was walking the Richardson’s dog Petra. Mr Richardson worked on the rigs in the North Sea so he wasn’t around much, and Mrs R would pay me to do odd jobs including, sometimes, taking Petra for a walk.

We lived on the outskirts of Hatfield, so there were loads of places to walk and, on this occasion, I decided to go to Greenalls Wood. No particular reason, but it was a hot day, and I knew there would be plenty of shade there.

I let Petra off the lead when we got there and just followed her around as she dashed madly about as usual, sniffing at everything in sight.

It’s quite a weird place under the trees, with strange lumps and banks. Some locals reckon that there was once a Roman fort here, which could have some truth to it: St. Albans was not too far away and apparently that was a major Roman city.

Petra started digging in what looked like an old rabbit hole, and I left her to it for a bit while I mooched around. When I turned back she had made quite a big pile of earth behind her, and, in a shaft of sunlight through the trees, I thought I saw something glinting.

Before she could cover it up I grabbed the bit of earth where I had seen it and, sure enough, there was golden sparkle in it. I cleaned most of the dirt off, and it was a small gold disc with the figure of a woman on one side and weird symbols on the back.

Looking at the figure more closely, I could see that the only clothing she had on was a gauzy cloth draped over her crotch and I could see her little breasts. I was really, really pleased with my find and rubbed the last of the dirt off, rather enjoying the feel of her tiny tits under my thumb.

It had a tag at the top with a hole in it, so I thought it was probably some kind of pendant to be worn around the neck on a chain or something. I decided that I would put it on my keyring as a sexy kind of charm.

I figured that Petra had had enough exercise for the day and managed to put her lead back on and drag her away from the hole that she was still trying to dig.

When I got Petra back home Mrs R bent down to make a fuss of her, which caused her blouse to hang forward. I had an amazing view of her magnificent breasts and cleavage down the front of it. They looked wonderful as they jiggled about while she stroked Petra.

Maybe my charm will turn out to be lucky I thought, my eyes glued to her chest. Fortunately, she didn’t seem to notice the increasingly large bulge in my trousers.

“Can you come round tomorrow to do the lawn?” she asked me. I looked at the grass and it looked fine to me, but ten quid is ten quid.

“No problem Mrs Richardson,” I replied.

“I’ve told you, call me Elaine, please. Mrs Richardson makes me sound so old.”

I had no idea how old Elaine was, If I’d had to guess I would have said around thirty, but she was in pretty good shape. As well as those awesome breasts she had lovely legs and a really firm and quite large arse which I’d admired regularly in the tight trousers that she often wore.

If you need an image to help, think Christina Hendricks, but a little taller and, if it’s possible, even more voluptuous, oh, and with black hair. Magnificent.

When I got home I found a small metal ring which, using some pliers, I put through the hole at the top of the pendant and then threaded that onto my keychain.

I thought, as I was doing it, that it was a bit too easy to bend, and I made a mental note to get hold of a small split ring to replace it with as soon as I could.

I was really pleased with my new acquisition, and at breakfast the next day I was rubbing it in my pocket and looking forward to showing it off to my friends.

Later, in school, on the way to my first lesson, I was walking around a corner when I ran straight into Elizabeth Walker. She was two years above me and I, along with every other boy in the school probably, had the serious hots for her; she was gorgeous.

“God. Sorry. Are you OK?” I said, mortified that I might have hurt her.

“I’m fine, no thanks to you. Why don’t you look where you’re going.” She was always a bit nasty with younger boys, but just to have her speak to me was a truly wonderful thing.

“I’m really, really sorry,” I said and I bent down and started picking up her stuff which had gone flying. She bent down too and I kept getting glimpses of her pink panties up her skirt, which was so hot, and gave me an immediate stiffy.

I dragged it out as long as I could, but eventually we both stood up and I handed her the books. I stood there feeling embarrassed, with my head down and my hands in my pockets.

“Sorry again, Elizabeth,” I said, and my fingers found my pendant and I rubbed at it nervously. My erection seemed to get much harder all of a sudden, and then she took hold of my hand.

“That’s OK ... William ... isn’t it?” she said, in a much nicer tone than before. God, she’s holding my hand and she knows my name! I was in heaven.

As I nodded to her I saw she was looking at me very strangely.

“Please let me help you with that,” she said, and she was looking down at the bulge in the front of my trousers. I turned bright red and couldn’t speak. By this time the corridor was almost deserted as it was nearly time for the first lessons to start. She pulled me by the hand towards the girl’s toilet. I pulled back as we went through the doorway, but she held my hand firmly, and more or less dragged me in. She kept pulling me until we were both in a cubicle and then she shut and locked the door.

“Here,” she said, “let me sort that out for you.” And she dropped to her knees and started undoing my trousers. I couldn’t believe it! Was Elizabeth Walker actually going to give me a blowjob?! She pulled my trousers down to my knees and then tugged my briefs down over my raging hard-on.

“Oh you poor thing,” she said quietly, “how can you stand that?” As she said those strange words she took the shaft of my cock gently in her hand and slipped her mouth over the end. This was my very first blowjob and the feeling of her warm, wet mouth over the head of my cock was exquisite. Then she started to wank me while sucking and licking on my knob. I wanted to touch her and, since that was the only part of her that I could reach, I gently stroked her hair. The very idea that one of the sexiest girls in the school was blowing me, William Cassidy, a nobody, was blowing my mind.

The only thing that could possibly make it better, I thought, would be if she would play with my balls. The instant I had that thought I felt her fingers teasing my nutsack and that was the final straw; I came into her mouth, my whole body shuddering as I did. She kept her lips clamped around me, sucking hard and wanking me, as if to extract every last drop. My legs got so wobbly I had to put my hands on the walls of the cubicles to hold myself up. When I stopped cumming she licked my cock all clean.

“That’s better, isn’t it William, I can see that it’s all better now.” She pulled my briefs back up, followed by my trousers, and then fastened them up. She stood up and kissed me briefly on the mouth.

“Is there anything else I can do for you, William?” she asked me. I was gobsmacked, anything else? I was tempted to say ‘Is a fuck out of the question?’ but, after what she had just done for me, I thought that would be rude.

“No thank you, Elizabeth,” I said meekly, “that was amazing. Thank you so, so much. It was lovely.”

“Are you sure?” she said. “Anything at all?”

“I suppose we’d better get to class,” I told her.

As I hurried to my French class my mind was in turmoil: Did that really happen? Bugger, I should have fucked her while I had the chance. Will I ever get another chance?

When I got there I had completely forgotten to think up an excuse. I said the first thing that came into my head.

“Sorry Mister Jenkins, I had to have a shit.”

“Désolé Monsieur Jenkins, j’ai dû chier,” he said to me bitterly. “Sit down and shut up, Cassidy.”

I spent the rest of the day in a deliriously happy daze, having constant flashbacks of Elizabeth’s lips around my cock and her soft fingers tickling my balls.

In the evening I managed to remember to go around to the Richardson’s place to cut the lawn.

I made a start and then Mrs R came out with a glass of juice, as she often did on warm days. I drank it down as we chatted, and I was also admiring her ample breasts and lovely cleavage, but trying not to be too obvious about it.

I was getting a nice little chubby on when I started fiddling with my keys. The next thing I knew I had an embarrassingly large bulge in my trousers

“Oh, you poor boy. Let me see to that for you,” she said to me in a concerned tone of voice. What?, I thought, what was she on about?

She put her arm around me and led me towards the house. When we got inside she took off her blouse and bra exposing those mighty breasts to my amazed but delighted gaze. They really were magnificent, a good two handfuls each with erect nipples nearly an inch long.

There was a bit of sag but the valley between them was calling out to have my cock pushed through it. As if reading my mind, she undid my trousers and pulled them, and my pants, down to my knees. Then she leaned forward, separated her tits with her hands, swallowed my rock-hard penis between them, and then squeezed them around back around it.

The sensation of having my dick encased in that wonderful, soft, warm, flesh was extraordinary, and I thrust myself at her, trying to fuck them. It was a bit dry but then she dribbled between her breasts which, when it worked its way down, made it feel absolutely awesome. At the top of each stroke, the tip of my penis popped out and it looked incredible as well. I could easily have cum fucking her breasts but there was another outstanding feature of her anatomy that I really wanted to see in the flesh: her arse!

She looked up at me and grinned.

“If that’s what you need dear.” She pushed her skirt and knickers down to the floor and stepped out of them, at which point I caught a glimpse of a mass of public hair. Then she turned around and bent over the sofa.

I think my heart missed a few beats: her arse was superb: large but firm, and so white it was almost shining. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, she reached back and pulled those wonderful cheeks apart. Her arsehole was pink and lovely and, below it, her pussy was chubby with a visibly wet slit opening up for me enticingly.

“Either hole is fine by me, William, whichever takes your fancy.” For the second time that day, I thought maybe I’d died and gone to heaven.

I was like a kid in a sweet shop: I wanted to fill my hands with that arse, I wanted to slide my cock between those cheeks, I wanted to fuck her in that pink rosebud, but what I really, really, wanted most of all was my first pussy!

I moved forward and pushed my cock into that inviting hole in one smooth, glorious stroke. The hot, wet, silky soft sheath around my dick was beautiful. And those soft, warm cheeks, now pressed up hard against my middle, felt gorgeous.

I reached forward to take a tit in each hand and then drove into her time and time again, glorying in the way her arse cheeks slapped against me and trembled at each thrust. I didn’t last too long, but for my first ever fuck, I was well satisfied and I spurted into her again and again as she whispered encouragements to me.

“That’s it, let it all out. That’s perfect.”

Afterwards, she couldn’t do enough for me. She wiped me clean using her skirt, dressed me, and fetched me a beer from the kitchen, all while still stark naked. I drank the beer while trying to commit every inch of her body to memory, just in case I never got to see it again.

“Here’s your money William,” she said handing me two ten-pound notes. “I’ve added a little extra. You’d better be off. Your mum will be wondering where you’ve got to.” I’d hardly even started the lawn but it would have been rude to refuse.

What with the beer and her lovely naked body I was starting to get a little aroused again.

“Unless you want...?” she mused, licking her lips and looking down at my groin.”

“I’d better not,” I replied, and chugged the last of the beer, which frothed up my nose and made me splutter. I made a hasty retreat; I did have to get home or my tea would be cold.

Cycling home I wondered if my enormous good fortune could really be down to the pendant. Once might just be luck, but twice? I needed to find out more about it.

After I got home and ate my tea, I went up to my room. I took a photo of the woman on the disc and dragged it onto the Google search bar. A couple of the results said it was Aphrodite, who was the Greek goddess of sex and love. Maybe it is the pendant, I thought, so much for the Romans though. When I checked out some more results it looked like they had sort of appropriated Aphrodite and called her Venus, so maybe not.

I decided that there was only one way to be sure. I would try it on Victoria, my fourteen-year-old sister. We hadn’t been getting along too well and we were barely on speaking terms so, if anyone would be immune to my natural charms, she would be. I went along to her room and she was doing her homework; she promptly ignored me. I walked around her room, poking at things while stroking Aphrodite’s little tits and watching Victoria closely. Nothing. Not a dicky bird.

I wondered if I had to be aroused for it to work. That wasn’t hard to arrange, I just thought about Mrs R’s little pink arsehole between those cheeks. Bingo, and then I rubbed Aphrodite’s little tits again.

Victoria lifted her gaze from her laptop and gave me a weird look, her eyes wide open. Then she looked down at my groin and her eyebrows went way up. She smiled at me for the first time in weeks and then stood up. When her hands reached down and took hold of the hem of her school skirt I ran from the room.

I was now one hundred percent convinced that it was the pendant, and even more sure that I wasn’t going to go near Victoria until it had worn off.

I went for a long bike ride and thought about how best to use this amazing superpower I had chanced upon. Initially, you might think I could just go and fuck anyone I wanted to, but thinking about it more, it wasn’t that simple.

If Mr R had come home while I was fucking his wife, no amount of explanations would have stopped him beating the shit out of me. And if Elizabeth’s father found out what she’d done to me the result would probably be much the same.

When I got back an hour later Victoria had cleaned my room and done all of my chores. She looked strangely happy but she didn’t seem to have designs on my body anymore, which was a huge relief.

I was still wondering how best to use the pendant when I got called to the headmistress’ office at the end of school the next day.

“What were you doing in the girl’s toilet yesterday Mr Cassidy?” she demanded as soon as I got into her office and stood in front of her desk.

“Sorry Miss, it won’t happen again.” I had my head lowered, trying to look repentant, and found myself staring straight at her tits, the shape of which I could just about make out through her blouse. They didn’t look too bad from what I could see of them and my penis started to swell.

I’ve always had a bit of a thing for female authority figures, and I found myself thinking about her spanking me, just as my fingers happened to touch the pendant in my pocket. Oops, I thought, but she didn’t seem to be reacting, maybe I’d get away with it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.