Voodoo Moms - Cover

Voodoo Moms

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jeff and Billy's moms are overbearing. What can they do to get a handle on them? Billy and Jeff go to a Voodoo woman seeking help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Looking around the store, I almost ran out. It seemed eons ago that Billy and I had first come in here but it was just as eerie. Footsteps shuffled toward me from behind the hanging beads although I had entered quietly and there was no door chime. The beads parted and the caricature pushed through. I couldn’t help stepping back.

“So, it didn’t work and now you want your money back?”

“Yeah, I guess it didn’t,” I mumbled.

She opened the box. “You didn’t stick it full of pins, or nothing, did you?”

“No. I don’t hate my mother.”

She lifted the doll toward the ceiling, as if there was more light there in which to examine it.

“No, I ‘spose not,” she said. “Not like that other kid, anyway.”

“You want some money back?”

“I guess.”

“You guess? Maybe you’d like another try?”

“It doesn’t work,” I said.

“That’s because you need two of them,” the caricature said, smiling in a way that somehow made her look less ugly.

“We got two of them. Billy’s keeping his.”

“That’s not what I mean. I mean, you need two to make this one do what you want.”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“Look at me boy.”

I looked at her. It was hard, not because of the way she looked but because her gaze was penetrating.

“I know what you want the doll to do and it can do it, but it needs help.”

I gulped. “What kind of help?”

“Like I said, another doll, or I could give you ten bucks for this one.”

“Ten bucks, that’s all?”

“This is a business, not a charity.” Her voice softened, “Tell you what. You try the other doll—I’ll give it to you for free—and if it doesn’t work, bring them both back and I’ll give you twenty bucks.”

“I take two dolls, and you’ll give me twenty, otherwise you’ll only give me ten for this one?” I paraphrased to make sure I understood.

“You got it, sugar.” I was treated to a hoarse, smoker’s laugh, then seriously, “But you have to promise to give it a good try.”

“A good try?”

“You know what I mean.”

I blushed.

“Yes, I see you do.” The hoarse laugh erupted again. “It worked for that other woman’s kid.”

She couldn’t have meant Billy. I’d already mentioned him.

“Gary?” I asked.

“We don’t use no names in here,” she was serious again.

“Okay,” I said.

Fifteen minutes later I walked out of the store, the doll of Mom in the box, along with another that was a very poor likeness of me.

“The best I can do on short notice,” she had said.


I didn’t know what to do with the new doll. I had taken it only because I could get twenty bucks when I brought them both back instead of ten just for the one of Mom. So, I’d wait a few days and take it back.

I avoided Mom as much as possible but still had to eat dinner with her and Dad. She was nice as pie to me but I was sure that was so Dad didn’t suspect there was something wrong between us. I was polite but not forthcoming. I simply felt awkward in Mom’s presence now and just wanted to get up to my room so I could be alone.

Billy called a couple of times but I ignored him. The only sound in my room was the distant sound of the television downstairs. About ten o’clock my parents came upstairs and took turns using their bathroom, then everything was quiet.

I browsed around on the internet, hung out on a gaming site for a while, then got tired of it and went to bed. I lay there for at least an hour, unable to get to sleep. Frustrated, I got the dolls out of the box, laid them on my bed, and looked at them. How the hell was the extra doll, the one of me, supposed to make the other one work? I didn’t get it. Didn’t the old witch know how far it had taken me? Despite what Mom said, I didn’t believe for a minute she would have done what she had just to stop me from doing graffiti or joy-riding in someone’s car and, evidently, even from doing drugs.

So what was I supposed to do with two dolls? Rub them together? I put the one of me on top of Mom but it fell off. Disgruntled, I opened Mom’s arms and legs and nestled me between, then pushed Mom’s arms and legs around me. The dolls stayed together, with me stretched out in the missionary position on top of Mom, her raised and spread knees keeping me from rolling off.

So what now? I pushed down on the ass of the me-doll, rocking it into the mom-doll, in a simulated fucking motion. Hump, hump, hump.

How fucking ridiculous. I laughed out loud and knocked the dolls apart.

“Shhhhhh, you’ll wake your father,” Mom whispered.

I whirled around. Mom was gently pushing my door closed, taking great care to be quiet. She turned back to me, smiled, then walked toward me.

“Mind if I sit down?”

I shifted sideways, away from Mom, belatedly seeing that I was leaving the dolls near her beside one of the pillows, but she didn’t seem to see them.

“Are you still mad at me?” Mom asked.

“No. I thought you were mad at me.”

“I was, but only for a while. I still love you, I’ll always love you.”

“You’re not angry because of what I said?”

“Not anymore. I know you were just trying to get something you really wanted.” Mom reached out and brushed the side of my face. “I could never stay mad at you sweetie.”

“But you said...”

“I know what I said but I also know that you’d never do drugs, not after what happened to your sister, and if you did I would be there to help you. I would never turn you away.”

I choked back tears.

“I’m sorry, Mom. I didn’t mean what I said.”

“I know you didn’t, dear,” Mom comforted me, leaning down to hug me. “I know you loved your sister.”

I put my arms around Mom’s shoulders and squeezed her tight. I kissed the side of her face and then hugged her harder.

“I’m sorry I tried to push you. I know you can’t. I understand.”

“That’s all right, baby. Now we know where we stand and we can just carry on from where we left off.”

“Really?” I whispered. It sounded too good to be true.

“Really,” Mom assured me, lifting her head and lowering her mouth to engage me in a kiss that was definitely not maternal. Her body shifted, changing from a sitting position to stretch out alongside of me, one leg reaching over the top of mine. When the kiss ended, Mom stroked my face delicately with the fingers of one hand.

“I was afraid you’d be too mad about what I tried to do, and what I did on your ... face.”

“I told you I understood about that. God forbid, something a little out there once in a while won’t hurt me,” Mom laughed. “Your father’s so boring,” she said, stretching out the last word.

“So you really not mad?”

“No. It shocked me but afterward, when I thought about it, it made me feel slutty and kinda sexy.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, to be able to get you so worked up, so out of control. It was a rush.”

“I was definitely out of control,” I laughed.

“I know,” Mom whispered, lowering her hand from my face, trailing it down my chest and onto my underwear. “Did you miss me?” she asked, tickling the front of my shorts.

“Did I miss you?” I laughed, lurching in my shorts.

“Oh, I see you did.”

Mom scratched my shorts and they immediately lumped up.

“Fast acting,” she giggled.

“Only to you,” I said.

“Oh, I’m sure,” Mom drawled.

“I didn’t react that quickly to Susan,” I countered.

“That’s true,” Mom agreed, sucking in her breath. “Do you want me to play with it?” she purred.

“Yes, Mom. I’d love you to play with it.”

“You wanted to do Susan, didn’t you?”

“Only because I couldn’t have you.”

“Pffft. You’re a young. You’d do her anytime.”

“Not if I was doing you.”

Mom shifted fully on top of me, then lifted herself and reached down to pull me out of my shorts before dropping her weight onto me. She ground herself onto my cock.

“Really? If I had let you, do me as you say, you wouldn’t do it with anyone else?”

“I couldn’t,” I gasped as mom twisted her pussy on my cock, thinly-veiled by a flimsy set of panties. “I love you.”

“I know you do, honey.”

Mom rubbed her pussy up and down on my cock, fitting her groove around my shaft, then lifted her shoulders up and wiggled her breasts free of her nightgown.

“Suck them,” she whispered.

I filled my mouth with Mom’s tits and found her ass with my hands, going directly underneath the nightgown to cover the wisp of panty covering her cheeks. I sucked, thoroughly happy with the world. Mom worked her pussy all over my cock, never forgetting to keep her tits in the best sucking position. Occasionally, she pushed my mouth off to kiss but soon re-engaged her tits and my mouth.

She was getting really horny and didn’t seem to mind that I had slid her panties under off to her buttocks and didn’t protest when I dragged them down her thighs, even pulling the center off her sticky pussy. I plied my fingers between her cheeks, spreading her wet pussy lips, and rubbed the edge of my right index finger the length of her pink slit. Any moment now, I knew, she would crawl up to cover my face with her pussy. A long bout of careful attention to her cunt would reward me with another awesome blowjob and, from what Mom had said, a dousing of her face. Now that I thought about it, I wasn’t adverse to doing that. In fact, I was looking forward to it. My cock hardened into granite.

Mom hunched over me and I lost her nipple. She was dry-humping my cock with vigor. I turned my head to the side and was shocked by what I saw.

The dolls were together, one atop the other, and seemed to be moving. I shook my head and stared. No, they were still. It had been my imagination. Funny, the me-doll looked a lot like me now, almost identical, in fact. Weird.

I looked away, then turned back a little. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw both dolls moving, the mom-doll hunching over me much like Mom was doing right now and the one of me lifting its hips up. It looked like they were really fucking. I looked directly at them. There were dead still. Weirder.

I looked away. Mom was really getting into it. She’d need release soon. I slid my hands up to her panties, found the snap and yanked it apart. Another yank and they were gone. Mom was humping the length of my shaft with her bare pussy. I lowered my hand and found her hole, then slipped a couple of fingers inside. With my free hand, I found her spunky entrance and dipped in far enough to cover a fingernail.

“Oh God, this isn’t what I came to do,” Mom panted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.