Voodoo Moms - Cover

Voodoo Moms

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jeff and Billy's moms are overbearing. What can they do to get a handle on them? Billy and Jeff go to a Voodoo woman seeking help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Fisting   Oral Sex  

The first thing next morning I started working up the doll. There was no way Mom had capitulated so fast simply because she wanted to change my behavior. The doll definitely had something to do with it and no matter what Gary’s mom or Billy’s mom thought, they were affected too. They were simply too close, too involved, to think straight.

I fingered and rubbed and licked the doll before going downstairs for breakfast. Mom had finished hers and was watching a morning show on TV while she drank her coffee. Dad was reading the paper and eating his. He glanced at his watch as I entered the kitchen and did so several more times. He liked to wait until the last possible minute before facing the morning rush hour.

I made some cereal and sat down with Dad to eat. We didn’t talk. About halfway through eating my cereal, Dad abruptly got up to leave.

“Have a good day, son.”

“You too, Dad.”

“See you dear. I’m off,” he called to Mom as he left the house.

I finished my cereal and had another glass of juice before rinsing the dishes in the sink and putting them in the dishwasher. I walked to the kitchen doorway and looked out at Mom. She was sitting with her feet up on the edge of the coffee table, kind of slouching down so her feet could reach. She was wearing a white, silk blouse and a loose, pleated navy blue skirt. As I approached her, I could see the outline of a dark bra under her blouse. I kneeled down beside her feet by the coffee table.

Mom glanced at me, then continued watching the TV.

“You have to be good all day to get your cookie,” she said.

“I know that, Mom. I was just concerned about your rash.”

“Oh yeah, I’m sure,” she laughed.

“No, really,” I insisted, grabbing the foot nearest me and twisting it outward so I could see the back of her calf. I ran my fingers lightly up the back of her leg to the knee. The excitement I sensed in reaction to my touch transferred to me.

“I don’t have a rash anymore,” Mom complained, trying to tug her foot free.

“I’m not so sure,” I said. “It doesn’t look like it, but I can feel a couple of tiny bumps.”

“Jeff, I don’t have a rash,” Mom insisted.

“I think you do, Mom.”

I pushed Mom’s foot toward her, forcing her knee to bend and lift upward. As I lifted her foot, Mom’s shoe fell off and clattered onto the table. I moved closer, sidling into a position more in front of Mom, and moved her foot from my right hand to my left. Holding her knee in its bent back position, I examined Mom’s calf more closely, then turned my eye to the underside of her thigh.

“There’s a bit of a rash, but not much of one.”

“Jeff, quit playing around,” Mom tried harder to twist her leg free.

I touched the back of Mom’s thigh and was surprised how her flesh flinched.

“I don’t think it needs any lotion,” I said, touching her again and leaving the tip of my finger on her skin, then letting it slowly drag down toward her panties which I noted matched the navy blue skirt.

“Of course it doesn’t need any lotion,” Mom snapped. “There’s nothing there.”

Holding her foot by the ankle, I lifted Mom’s right leg.

“Jeff, I can’t see,” Mom complained.

“I’ll just kiss it better,” I said, and ducked my head until my lips pressed against Mom’s soft flesh on the inside where her thigh thickened. My lips nibbled. “It’s amazing what a little love can do.”

“Jeff, stop it,” Mom giggled. “That tickles.”

I nibbled faster, moving my mouth around in a circle. Mom giggled again.

“Stop tickling me.”

She lifted her left leg and tried to bump my head away with her knee so I grabbed the underside and lifted it, then planted several nipping nibbles upon it too.

“Don’t. I hate being tickled,” Mom complained.

Ignoring her, I rained nibbled and nips all over the inside of her thighs. Her hands grabbed my head and tried to push it away but I was firm and fervent in pursuing my task. Gradually, my nibbles became longer nips and then more like love bites as Mom’s hands pushed with less force. Sucking more than biting, my lips moved closer and closer to Mom’s panties and her hands began steering and pulling than pushing away. I came very close, skirting the edge of Mom’s panties.

“Jeff.”

I plunged, opening my mouth wide and encapsulating as much panty-covered mound as I could.

“Oh God, oh God,” Mom cried, her hands pushing again.

I held in tight, my neck straining with the effort to keep my mouth on Mom’s pussy. I moved my lips like I was sucking on a large ice cream cone.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!”

My nose pressed into Mom’s puffiness and moved with my head as I swirled it about, never letting go of my damp mouthful. I pressed my tongue into action, licking her groove and pushing in firmly, plying Mom’s nether gully as deeply as her panties would allow.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh,” Mom sighed, her hands pulling my head firmly onto her panties.

I nodded my head, shook it sideways, again and again, always munching, always licking. Mom’s sighs and moans grew longer and more frequent. Her remaining shoe dropped to the rug as her feet bounced in the air. I slid my hands down Mom’s thighs but her legs remained high and pulled back, keeping her pantied-pussy fully accessible to my face. Grasping the sides of Mom’s panties, I dragged them up her legs as unobtrusively as I could, expecting a violent reaction as soon as she noticed what I was doing. The protest, when it came, was unexpectedly mild.

“Jeff don’t,” Mom mumbled as her panties cleared her buttocks. “We can’t,” she cried as they slid up the back of her thighs high enough to bare the bottom of her pussy. “You mustn’t,” she whimpered as my mouth found her bare pussy for the first time. “Oh god,” she moaned as my tongue slid inside her lips and licked the length of her groove.

Mom was silent except for the sound of her ragged breathing as I pushed her panties up to her knees, constantly lapping her cunt, and pulled them over her knees, stretching my hands up high, bending her knees and pulling her legs down to yank the prize off her feet.

“Just this, just this,” I assured her though I’m sure my words were unintelligible through her sloppy, wet, pink flesh.

I dropped my hands, the left curling around the underside of her right thigh to find the sensitive nub atop her sloppy lips. The right skidded underneath her blouse, found her bra and flipped it up, baring her left tit. I filled my hand, squeezing her nipple, and plunged my tongue deep.

“Awww God, fuck!” Mom cried so loud I thought the neighbors might hear.

I dug my tongue in deep again, wiggling it all around, then pulled it out to lap her lips again, pressing and rubbing her bud at the same time.

“Fuck!” Mom yelled.

I pinched Mom’s nipple hard, tugged down, then released it.

“Fuck!”

Grabbing it again, I pulled it down harder, held on longer, then released it with a snap.

“Oh, my God.”

I brought my right hand around Mom’s bottom and found her pussy, then inserted two fingers into her soaking cunt. Immediately, I increased the frequency of my lapping tongue, and jammed my fingers in and out just as fast, leaning into her to lift her ass for better access. I pistoned my fingers in Mom’s cunt, licked her lips, and rubbed her bud.

“Oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhahhhhhh, fuuuuck, fuuuuck!”

Mom’s pussy quivered and her legs shook violently, then began scissoring around my face, her hands holding me so hard I could barely breath, snorting through my nose to stay alive. When Mom’s legs finally relaxed and her feet collapsed to the floor beside me, I sat back on my haunches.

Mom was dazed. Though she was looking at me, I don’t think she really saw me. I’m sure she didn’t notice me pushing my shorts down to my knees, over, and down my legs. When I stood up, she reacted slowly to my freely bouncing cock.

“Jeff, no. We can’t,” Mom protested, snapping her legs shut and covering her satisfied pussy with both hands.

She had no idea was I was about to do and her actions made it easier to accomplish my task. I stepped out of my shorts and up onto the couch, my feet beside her hips. Mom looked up at me in surprise, again facilitating my goal. She opened her mouth to speak, and I filled it with my cock.

“Jeblplbgle”

Mom tried to pull away but I followed and grabbed her head with both hands to prevent further retreat. I sank in another inch before pulling out, hovered over her open mouth, then sank in again as soon as I heard words gurgling up.

“Jefblplbgle”

“Ahhh, Mom. That’s so fucking hot. My turn, my turn.”

I pulled out, waited, and sank in again, joyful that no words bubbled up.

“Yeah, oh yeah,” I cried, dipping my cock quickly in and out several times. “Suck it for me.”

I plunged my cock in again, filling Mom’s mouth, the loud sucking sound when I pulled away from her lips thrilling me. She had heard what I said. It warranted a repeat.

“My turn,” I sighed, sinking in again. “Suck it hard.”

I moved my cock up and down, stretching and bending at the knees until I tired. Sinking down, I crouched before Mom, tipped her head forward, and flexed my hips to fuck her face. She was a trooper. Several times, I pushed in too far but Mom never tried to turn her head away, she simply gasped for breath and waited, mouth yawning wide, for me to return.

I didn’t realize until I was about to come that I hadn’t thought to wear a condom even though I had planned this while I was still in bed. In my excitement and haste, I had simply forgot. There was no fixing that now, my bucking hips were in automatic mode. I was going to come. My balls knew it, my cock knew it, and Mom knew it. The fingers of one hand curled around my balls while the other hooked around my thigh, trying to keep my cock from withdrawing completely from her mouth. I realized, with pride, that Mom was planning on taking everything I had in her mouth. I let it go.

Sploosh, sploosh, sploosh.

“Ahhhhhhhh, fuuuuck!” I cried, dwarfing her earlier yell.

Sploosh, sploosh. My cock pulled out, squirt, squirt, on Mom’s lips, then back in, sucking sounds, beautiful sucking sounds, back out, dribbling, dribbling on Mom’s chin, trying to get back in but skidding across her face, pulling back, getting it right this time, into her mouth, oh God, sucking hard. I fell over Mom, my arms bracing myself on the back of the couch and my head banging against the wall, thankfully remembering not to push too hard into her mouth. Mom sucking and licking, lovingly, cleaning me, teasing me, kissing it, sucking it, kissing it. Oh God, I twisted sideways and fell onto the couch.

“That was very bad, Jeffrey,” Mom chastized me. “You had better be good for a long time, a very long time.”

“I will Mom, I will.”


“Jeff?”

“Who the fuck else would it be? You called me.”

“I know. Man you wouldn’t believe me what happened last night.”

“Yeah. What happened?”

“What’s the matter with you? Your old lady still not being nice to you.”

“Nope.”

“Too bad, I feel for ya.”

“Yeah, well, so what happened?”

“You sure you want to hear?”

“No. Yeah, go ahead.”

Billy started.

“So Mom goes to bed with Dad last night but then comes downstairs to get a nightcap. But instead of taking it back upstairs she comes into the living room. She stops in front of me and asks me if I’d done anything she would like to hear about that day. I says, ‘no’ and she then asks me to hold her drink, which I do. So I’m holding it and she takes off her robe. Well, she’s wearing this long nightgown underneath so it doesn’t show much more of her skin but it’s really silky-like so it’s almost like she’s got nothing on anyway. Man, I felt like I had a golf ball in my mouth.”

“She’s got a pretty hot body,” I remarked, instantly reprimanding myself but Billy didn’t read past my words.

“Yeah,” Billy said. “So I hand her drink back to her but she doesn’t go. Instead she sits down on my lap, right on my boner. It’s really hard and sticking up into her ass but she pays it no mind and asks me to tell her what I did today. So I starts telling her and she’s stroking my face with her finger, kinda like scratching it, you know, and making me really horny because all the time her butt is folding around my cock. So I run out of things to say and she says, ‘Is that all?’

“I tried do think of other things to say so she won’t leave but my mind goes blank and Mom gets up but, to my surprise, she sits down right beside me. ‘So you were a good boy today, were you?’ All I could do was nod my head because she was looking down at my erection. I mean it was filling my pants and sticking way up. While I’m nodding, Mom puts her fingers on it, real light, no heavier than a feather, but she could have hit my cock with a hammer and I wouldn’t have felt it more. It lurches up and she laughs. I mean, she laughs. ‘What have you got in there, Billy? Is that for me?’ she says.

“Before I can answer —God knows what I would have said— she pulls my zipper down and tries to get my cock out but it’s too big, so she unbuttons my pants and pulls them open. My cock pushes my underwear way up and Mom grabbed the waistband and yanked it down. So now my cock is flipping around, hard as all get out, and Mom grabs it. ‘Stay still, you silly thing,’ she says, then starts jacking my cock. ‘You’re going to be good every day aren’t you, Billy?’ she asks and I says, I sure will, so she starts jacking me off faster.”

“No shit,” I said.

“It gets better. She leans over me and puts her face right over the top of my cock. ‘You won’t make a mess on me will you, Billy?’ I say, no, I sure won’t, Mom, and she says, ‘I’d like you to get your hair cut.’

“Really? Are you going to cut your hair?”

“You betcha. Have to.”

“Why?”

“Cause I said I would. She put her face down real close and breathed on the tip of my cock. ‘You will cut your hair, won’t you, Billy?’ What the hell. I said, Hell yes, Mom and she said I shouldn’t swear so I promised to get my hair cut the next day and to never swear again.”

“Fuckin hell, you wimp.”

“Fuck you,” Billy retorted.

“Hey, watch it or I’ll tell your mommy,” I taunted.

“You do and you die,” Billy wasn’t amused.

“Ya ya. So what happened then?”

“As soon as I said that, Mom’s head dropped, right onto my cock. It went up and down about a dozen times and that was it.”

“You came?”

“No, she quit.”

“You’re kidding. She didn’t let you finish?”

“Yeah, it was the shits but what she said next was awesome.”

“What? What did she say?”

“She said, ‘If you get your hair cut I’ll let you do something real special, Billy.’”

“Fuck,” I said. “You mean, she’ll suck you?”

“Not only that. I mean, the way she put her face real close and blew on my cock and what she said earlier, I think she means she’ll let me blow my load in her face.”

“No way.”

“Yeah, I’m sure of it ‘cause she grabbed my cock and rubbed it on both sides of her face.”

“Get your hair cut, man.”

“I going there right now,” Billy cried. He could hardly speak he was so excited.

“You lucky fuck.”

“You gots to start working with that doll or do something real bad to make your Mom want to cure you. I mean, am I lucky I was such a badass, or what?”

I hung up while Billy was still cackling. I was super jealous. Mom had given me a real treat this morning but I couldn’t imagine her letting me do what Billy’s mom had promised. I thought about Mrs. Hammond’s pretty, haughty face. Yeah, I could blow a wad on it, I sure could.


I watched Mom closely at lunch, maybe too closely.

“What?” she asked, eyebrows raised.

“Nothing,” I answered. “Just thinking.”

“Thinking about what?” she pressed.

“Nothing, just ... I don’t know.”

Mom walked over and put her hand on my shoulder, her soft fingers curling around the base of my neck making me draw in my breath. She had a way about her. Even an innocent touch like that got me excited, as evidenced by my tightening shorts.

“Tell me,” she said in a lower voice.

“You’ll get mad at me.”

“No I won’t. Tell me,” Mom whispered.

“I can’t.”

“Is it about what happened this morning?”

I nodded.

“Was it too much? Do you want to quit? We can, you know. We’ll just pretend none of it ever happened.”

“Oh no, Mom. I don’t want to stop. What happened was wonderful. I never want to stop doing stuff like that.”

Mom had been leaning down but she pulled up a bit in response to my enthusiasm and seemed a little disappointed by my response.

“Okay. Well, I meant what I said about not going further, you know, actually doing it, if that’s what you’re hinting at.”

“No, it isn’t that.”

“Oh, I see. Well you don’t have to do that for me again if that’s what you mean. It was wonderful and it’s been a long time since a man did that for me ... gosh, I think I was dating, has it really been that long? Anyway, I’ve lived without that for a long time so don’t worry about it, but I’ll still be nice to you as long as you stay out of trouble and get busy figuring out what you want to do with your life.”

Mom took a needed breath, kissed the top of my head and hugged me, pressing her breast into the side of my face. I turned toward her and nestled between her boobs. They were so ample and soft. My hands found their way around her waist and managed to drop down to cup her buttocks.

“I don’t mind doing that, Mom. In fact, I like doing it.”

“You do?”

“Yeah.”

I kissed her belly through her blouse, then lowered my head and kissed the front of her skirt.

“I should finish making lunch,” Mom said as I planted two more kisses on her skirt.

I dropped my hands down to grasp Mom’s legs just below the hem of her skirt and pressed my face more firmly into her skirt.

“Jeff, I really should make lunch.”

My hands slipped up the back of Mom’s legs, inside the skirt, and cupped her bottom. I ducked my head, caught the hem on the bridge of my nose, and lifted it until my nose connected with Mom’s panties.

“Jeff, stop that. I’m hungry. Aren’t you hungry?”

“Very,” was my muffled reply, my nose finding the magic groove. I flicked my tongue out and licked the cotton.

“Ohhhhhh, Jeff. Don’t.”

She may have said don’t but Mom’s hands curled around the back of my head and her hips swayed, brushing her mound across my nose. I extended my tongue and lapped the front of her panties, slid off to trail along the edge of each leg, and then returned to the front.

“Jeff, we shouldn’t.”

I ignored what Mom was saying because I knew we were going to. She was speaking for her own consumption, convincing herself that she didn’t really want to but probably would ... to help me. Fine. I needed help several times a day and the sooner I could get Mom into the habit of helping me that often, the better. I’d chew on her mound all day if I could get what I wanted. I started tugging Mom’s panties down.

“Oh, Jeff. No, no.”

No? Then why did Mom pull my face into her muff? The panties stretched as I yanked them down her thighs and were halfway to her knees before they snapped away from her sticky pussy. Immediately, I engulfed her mound in my mouth.

“Awww Gawd, Jeff. Don’t,” Mom moaned.

Munch, munch, munch.

“Jesus, no, no, don’t.”

Lap, lap, lap, licking her sparse sprinkle of hair until it was flat and glistening along and above her pubes.

“That’s so good,” she murmured. “So fucking good.”

I pushed two fingers into Mom’s cunt. She moaned loudly and her legs trembled. I steered her around to the next kitchen chair, slipping off mine onto my knees, following her around the table. I lost her pussy as Mom plopped down on the chair but she pushed her hips forward, legs wide, eager to renew contact. I granted her wish.

I licked and lapped Mom while working my fingers in her hole. I did my best to make it an even better experience than our morning session which I guessed wasn’t just the first one in a long time, it was the best she’d ever had. I wanted to top that because there was something I wanted Mom to do when I was finished. I wanted her to think she owed me.

So I teased her maternal pussy mercilessly. Whenever she was close and starting up Mount Olympus I held back until she regained control, then began the onslaught again. Once, when I withdrew my fingers too far and slipped out of her cunt, I missed going back in and skidded below, past Mom’s ass. She flinched but I quickly got into the proper place and we began the upward spiral again. A minute or two later, I missed again and scraped across Mom’s anus. The next time was on purpose.

The way Mom sucked her breath in, I knew she had never felt that before, or at least, had never allowed it. I kept my finger pressed against the little hole but didn’t try to push it in. Moving my mouth higher, I flicked her clit, then dragged the tip of my tongue delicately around her bud, flicked again, licked softly, then returned for a few laps and finally thrust my tongue in hard and deep. That’s when I ventured my first probe into Mom’s ass, just to the first knuckle but I almost came in my pants I was so excited.

Now I had a second reason to work Mom up. She had to want what I was doing so bad she would let me do this and the other thing I had planned, the thing Billy was hoping to get from his mom. I don’t think Mom would do these things just to keep me from painting graffiti or stealing a car. She needed her own internal motivation.

I inserted my thumb in Mom’s slippery pussy and left my finger embedded knuckle deep in her ass while I licked and sucked and tickled and teased and flicked, bringing Mom close several times and pulling back. Finally, I missed the cusp and couldn’t haul Mom back down the slope so I put my heart into to it and shoved her over the top as hard as I could. I had little experience to compare her response but I don’t think many women can run an orgasm as long as Mom did that afternoon. When she was spent, she flopped back in the chair, hair strewn about her face, the epitome of rapture.

I stood and nudged Mom’s feet together, then her knees, and straddled her thighs. Mom seemed exhausted and simply watched me with listless eyes. I leaned down and started undoing her blouse. She didn’t object. I parted the blouse and pushed it off her shoulders and part way down her arms, then pulled the sleeves over her hands. Mom lifted her arms half-heartedly to help me, a wan smile gracing her face. She didn’t even protest when I unhooked her bra and peeled it off and for the first time saw her magnificent, on the larger side of medium tits. Despite their softness, which I had felt when I pressed my face into them earlier, they were surprisingly firm. Their sag only served to make them look sexier when they finally swept away from her chest, jutting out, topped by big stiff nipples, no doubt still agitated from my efforts below.

Mom smiled and I wondered if she was pleased by the surprise and pleasure in my eyes upon seeing her wonderful tits. She was still smiling when I started to unbuckle my pants but when I opened them the smile faded. Mom looked serious as I pulled the waistband of my undershorts out to free my cock. Mom held her hand up, holding me in abeyance.

“Jeff, promise me you’ll never steal anything again, or damage anyone’s property, and you’ll start doing something with your life.”

“I promise, Mom.” I starting to pull my cock out again but Mom covered my hand with hers.

“I mean it, Jeff. I know what you want to do and I want you to promise me even if I never ‘help’ you again.”

I adopted a solemn, humble look, “I promise, Mom. I’ll never paint another building, steal a car or break into a store, and I’ll get off my ass.”

Mom pulled her hand away and I freed my cock. She took it into her hand, played with it until it stiffened, then started jacking it. I let my arms fall and grabbed two handfuls of tit, satisfied to knead her flesh while she stroked mine. I was about to get one of the things I wanted and was happy to let her play with my cock as much as she wanted. It was bigger than Dad’s, I knew, because I had seen him when we used the showers at the beach. Maybe my cock could trigger one of her internal motivations.

Fuck, life was good. To be standing here in my the kitchen while my mother jacked me off, was unimaginable just two days ago. Yet here I was, serenely allowing my mother to caress my cock until I decided to unload in her face. Fucking hell, it was great to be alive.

I was really hard now. Time to put it into her mouth. I took hold of my meat, displacing Mom’s hands, stroked it a few times, then brought it near her face. Mom grabbed her tits and pushed them together and up, offering them to me.

“You want to spray them, don’t you Jeff?” she asked, waving them in front of me.

That wasn’t what I wanted but she seemed to think it would be special, so I nodded.

“First, some of this,” I said, placing the tip of my cock on Mom’s chin and one hand on the top of her forehead. I pressed back and held her chin down until her mouth opened. I slid inside.

Oh, mother of all holies! To slide into a woman’s warm, wet, inviting mouth was an incredible feeling but to push your pole into your mother’s mouth, now that is pure bliss. Slowly, I began to pump Mom’s mouth. Mom was docile, adeptly accepting my thrusts while she continued to hold her tits ready for me to deposit my spunk in case I should suddenly need to do so. But I had other plans.

I fucked Mom’s face like I licked her pussy. Every time I started to get carried away, I pulled out and breathed deeply, trying to last. Mom seemed to understand my desire to enjoy this for as long as I could. After all, she had implied that she might never do it again. After a long time, Mom dropped her tits and began stroking my balls with her fingers. I suspect she was growing tired and needed to make me come.

I pulled out every third stroke in an effort to calm myself down, then every second, and finally after every deep shove into her mouth. Mom urged me back in every time, clearly wanting me to finish.

“I won’t do this for you every day,” she gasped.

Well, at least she was going to do it again. I pushed back toward her mouth but, like my finger had done below, I missed and skidded across her cheek. Quickly, I pulled back and put it in her mouth.

“Do it now baby,” Mom urged, pulling me toward her mouth as soon as I pulled out.

Her words excited me and I flexed my hips forward but missed again, skidding across the other cheek. Pulling back, I pushed onto Mom’s lips and alongside her nose, then up and over to the other cheek. Gently, I rested the tip of my cock in her eye socket, then slowly dragged back over her slick face, dipped into her mouth, and spread the saliva onto her other cheek. Mom looked up at me, comprehension dawning in her eyes.

“My god, is that what you want?”

I wasn’t sure what she was thinking but I nodded anyway. She took a deep breath.

“Not every time, baby, and maybe only once.”

I pushed into her mouth and fucked it for a dozen strokes while Mom tickled my balls. I spiraled out of control but didn’t make any effort to stop it. I wasn’t pulling out now, not when Mom might change her mind at any moment. Faster. Mom was moaning, encouraging me, motherfuck, I was coming. I yanked out, steadied my cock, and blew it into Mom’s face.

I generated a huge load. No wonder, really. I blasted wad after wad, drenching Mom everywhere, all over her face, in her mouth, her hair, and even missing her head entirely, landing a gob on the floor behind her. Fuck, she would definitely never let me do this again. What a mess!

I was amazed when I finished that Mom kept her mouth open, though she kept her eyes closed of necessity. I poked my cock back in and her lips closed over it, sucking hard, then loosening her tongue and swirling it delicately around my tip.

“Ahhhhh, God Mom, oh my God.”

My hips jerked uncontrollably and I grabbed her shoulder to steady myself, squeezing out the last vestige of cum, barely a drop, as Mom’s tongue tickled the underside of my tip. Then I hung on just to hold myself up. When I pulled out, Mom got up and quietly left to go upstairs for a shower, ending the most awesome sexual experience of my short life.


Billy called just as we were finishing lunch and I told him I’d call him back.

“You don’t need to go over to Billy’s,” Mom said after I snapped my phone shut.

“He’s not that bad, Mom. In fact, he hasn’t done anything bad for a while, just like me.”

“I know,” Mom said. “His mom is helping him so you don’t need to.”

“Mom, Billy is different than me. He needs outside encouragement.”

“Perhaps I wasn’t clear. You don’t need to help Billy, or his mother. Understand?”

“I don’t know...”

“Yes, you do. If you go over there, what happens here is done.”

“Mom, I...”

“We don’t need to discuss it. It’s in the past, like your poor behavior.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.