Voodoo Moms - Cover

Voodoo Moms

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeff and Billy's moms are overbearing. What can they do to get a handle on them? Billy and Jeff go to a Voodoo woman seeking help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“You remember Susan, don’t you?” Dad asked Mom, presenting the young woman that had just moved in down the street.

“Yes, how are you? I’m Sandra.”

“Yes, I know. It’s so nice of you, and you too,” the attractive young woman turned to Dad, “to do this for Greg and I.”

“Oh, is Greg coming too?” Mom asked, looking past Susan to the door that Dad had just closed.

“Oh no,” Susan replied, “He’s watching the baby. We really appreciate the help. With the new house and all, we just couldn’t afford to get an updated set of headshots and everything. I really need to get back to work. We can handle the mortgage but there are so many extra costs around buying a house that we didn’t expect.”

She didn’t look like she’d just had a kid and I could see in Mom’s eyes that she had categorized her as a ‘CM’, or Cesarean Mom, as Mom’s friends called the new generation of mothers.

“Well, we better get started.” Dad ushered the pretty young woman down the hall to the studio. I returned to the couch and sat down, as did Mom. As we settled in, the deadbolt on the studio door clicked shut. I looked at Mom but she acted like she hadn’t heard, though I knew she must have.

We watched TV for a while, or at least, I did. Mom leafed through a magazine with distinct disinterest. During the commercials she adjusted her position, tucking her feet back onto the couch, and leaned on the armrest to read her magazine. A few minutes later, we heard giggling in the studio. Mom didn’t look but her eye’s flickered so I turned up the volume.

“Not so loud,” Mom said. I turned it back down.

Looking at Mom’s feet, I asked, “Do you still have a rash?”

Mom looked down at her feet. Like me, she probably couldn’t see any evidence of a rash.

“Yes,” she replied.

“Do you want me to put some lotion on it for you?”

Mom glanced toward the studio. “Sure,” she said. “That would be nice. I’ll get the lotion.”

Mom went upstairs and I concentrated on taming my erection, with little success. I thought about slipping up to my room to work up the doll before we got started but it was too late, Mom was coming downstairs, lotion in hand. She was wearing the same outfit—dark brown sweater and matching, light brown skirt. The bounce of her breasts ruined my efforts to control my genitals.

Mom plopped down on the couch beside me and leaned over onto her side. I had expected her to lie on her back and raise her knees up like the last time so I was a little uncomfortable squeezing the lotion on my hand and putting it on the back of her ankle when she was looking right at me.

Mom stretched her left foot out so I could reach it better and I began working the lotion into her calf. I was relieved when she turned her attention to the TV. Every once in a while, we heard Susan giggle in the studio. When I reached Mom’s knee, she drew her leg up and I started on the other leg. This one was weighted down by the other so Mom didn’t try to straighten it out and I leaned toward her to reach better.

I liked her legs held together this way. When I reached her knee again, I noticed that it presented as enticing a soft hollow as it had the night before. I worked the lotion gently around that soft tissue but after a while, it was clear I was finished. Reluctantly, I pulled my hand away just as a louder, strangely nervous-sounding giggle drifted up the hallway. Mom grabbed my hand and pulled it onto her hip. She closed her eyes.

“Were you a good boy today, Jeff?”

“A good boy?” I laughed but Mom didn’t.

“I mean, did you stay out of trouble?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Good.”

Mom released my hand and it slid down a couple of inches onto the edge of her buttock. I wouldn’t have minded keeping it there but knew it was inappropriate so I let it accelerate under its own weight until it fell with a dull thump onto the couch. Mom’s hand withdrew higher up her side. I guess I was done helping Mom with her rash, which was a let-down from the night before, the only consolation being that Mom’s skirt had drawn up onto her hip when she withdrew her hand. I could now see the entire expanse of the underside of her thighs.

“You’re not going to get in any more trouble, are you Jeff?”

I was surprised when Mom spoke because she looked like she was sleeping. Of course, I knew she couldn’t be but it looked that way.

“No Mom. I’m done with that.” Shit, what was I saying? I was leaving her no incentive to cure me of my ills like Billy’s mom was obviously so intent to do for him. Not that I had any illusions that Mom would do anything like Billy’s mom was doing. She had said as much to her on the phone. But still, to just give any opportunity away was silly. “At least, I’m going to try. I still get urges,” I said.

“That’s good,” Mom said. She reached for my hand. I held hers in my oily paw but after a minute she pulled away. “Your hand’s all slippery,” she said, wiping it against her skirt.

I was amazed that Mom would wipe her hand on her clothes. How many times had she told me to use a napkin or go wash my hands and here she was wiping it on her skirt? The action had pulled the skirt way up onto Mom’s hip, substantially baring her behind. I could now see her panties emerging from between her legs and widening out to cover her bottom but not much of it since they were the new style of panties. Effectively, I was looking at Mom’s almost bare ass!

“Jeff?” Mom mumbled as if she had suddenly become very tired and was fighting a failing battle with sleep.

“Yeah?”

“That rash is still bothering me.”

“I’ll fix it for you,” I answered. Mom nodded and made herself more comfortable, settling in as if to sleep, tucking her right hand under her face and pulling the cushion partly over her head to shield her eyes from the light.

I put some lotion on my hand, placed it on the back of Mom’s calf, and started rubbing it there though I knew that part was already done because I wasn’t quite ready to make the leap to rubbing the underside of her sexy thighs. It took me a couple of minutes to make the first tentative venture there but when she didn’t flinch I quickly adapted to the new territory. Soon, I was stroking confidently from her knees to within an inch or so of her panties. It was a long time, however, before I had the courage to move onto the inside of her leg. I was in ecstasy when even that didn’t produce a protest.

I pushed Mom’s left thigh off the right to make it easier to move along the inside of her legs. This tilted her bum toward me. After receiving no complaint about further exposing her back end, I put way too much lotion on my fingers again.

“Oh shit, too much lotion again.”

Tentatively, I rubbed some of the excess lotion onto the back of Mom’s panties, high up, near the waistband. When Mom didn’t object, I rubbed my finger lower, scraping my finger clean. A few minutes later, I put too much lotion on again.

“Oh shit, too much. Damn.”

This time, I applied the excess lotion lower on Mom’s panties, ready to jerk my hand back at the first sign of trouble, but Mom didn’t react so I spread it right down under her bum to where her pussy began to swell into being. There was still no sign of movement, not even a twitch. I twisted my finger as if trying to rub it clean, right in the middle of her dampish, puffy pussy. I was scared as hell but kept rubbing and twisting my finger.

I was afraid to speak but felt the need to justify myself, so I whispered, “I’m sure trying hard to turn over a new leaf, Mom.”

Idiot! I thought, but Mom didn’t respond. I had leaned forward so I could see her face under the pillow and her eyes hadn’t even fluttered. I joined several fingers together and pressed them into Mom’s puffy lips, thinking a thicker presence would make her horny.

There was a thumping sound from the studio followed by intense whispering. Someone fiddled with the deadbolt on the studio door. Panicked, I quickly withdrew my hand and yanked Mom’s skirt down, then bolted upstairs. Running toward my room, I suddenly stopped and retreated down the hallway to listen near the top of the stairs.

“Finished already?” Mom said.

“Yes,” Dad replied. “Susan is quite photogenic. The camera likes her.”

“Isn’t that nice,” Mom said. I’m sure Dad recognized the sarcasm in her voice but it seemed lost on Susan.

“Thank you so much for doing this, and I hope it wasn’t an intrusion, Sandra.”

“Not at all,” Mom replied in the same tone. “You can borrow my husband anytime.”

The door opened and closed. Dad said, “That was rude.”

“Really?” Mom replied. “You couldn’t wait until I was out to get your jollies photographing that bit of fluff?”

“She’s a nice girl. I was just trying to help out.”

“Sure.”

“Whatever,” Dad said. “Where’s Jeff?”

“I don’t know. He went upstairs just after you took your new project into the studio.”

“Oh. I’m going to bed. You coming?”

“No. think I’ll watch a movie.”

“I thought you wanted to talk about Jeff?”

“I’ll handle it myself.”

“Don’t get mad about Susan. I was just helping out because they’re neighbors. You know that.”

Mom sighed. “I know. I just think your approach is wrong. Punishment can have adverse effects down the line.”

“You have a better idea? You think he’ll change just by talking to him?”

“I’d appreciate it if you’d let me handle it my way.”

“Well, the first thing is to get him away from that Billy kid.”

“Let me handle it.”

“Fine.”

Dad’s heavy steps climbed the stairs and I retreated to my room.


So Dad was ready to give me what for and Mom was stepping in to protect me. I wondered if she was having second thoughts about the approach taken by Billy’s and Gary’s moms. Could I be that lucky?

I pulled the doll out of the drawer and sat on my bed. Looking at it reminded me of Mom so I laid it on its side on the table and fished my cock out of my shorts. Fuck, she had looked awesome lying on her side, one leg atop the other with its knee higher and pressed onto the cushion, thereby emphasizing the triangle of her panties which seemed to whisper, ‘Come hither’.

I pulled harder on my dick. What if the doll really worked? Billy’s mom was obviously doing what she was doing on purpose, and so had Gary’s mom, but what about Mom? In the past few days she had engaged in overtly sexual acts. She didn’t know I was watching, but then again, I had never seen her do anything like it before. Not, in fact, until I got the doll and started touching it. Was the doll’s mere presence affecting her?

I released my cock and took the doll in hand. After removing its clothing, I started rubbing it as softly as I could and even brought its open legs up and slid my tongue between them. I found the delicate paint brush and dragged it lightly all over the doll’s body, concentrating on the breasts and especially between its legs. I twirled and twirled the brush against the doll’s pussy. Satisfied, I went back downstairs.

Mom was sitting on the couch watching TV. It was a good thing the lights were out because I was sporting a huge erection which my shorts did little to camouflage. Pausing in the kitchen doorway, I asked Mom if she wanted anything. She shook her head, not even looking at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.