Voodoo Moms - Cover

Voodoo Moms

Copyright© 2022 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeff and Billy's moms are overbearing. What can they do to get a handle on them? Billy and Jeff go to a Voodoo woman seeking help

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Fisting   Oral Sex  

I was in quite a state when I got home, still sporting a raging boner over Mrs. Hammond. I couldn’t get her outrageous parting stance out of my mind and the pouting smile blessing her wide lips as she spoke, “I’ll call you.”

Whatever the fuck it was she wanted me to do, I’d do it. Maybe she hated her son as much as he hated her. If she wanted me to kill him, I’d do it and then rush over to collect my prize with his blood still on my hands.

Here I was, still a virgin but within two days I had received my first blowjob, eaten my first pussy, fondled two sets of tits, and grabbed an incredible ass. One thing was certain. Though Janet Johnson was one of the hottest chicks at school, I wanted Mrs. Hammond more. She was so fucking hot. I had pictured her pretty face looking up at me all the way home, her mouth full of my cock. I knew for sure she fucked, and maybe not as much as she wanted to. Fuck, she was so sexy. I bet she wouldn’t make me wear a rubber. No way.

She was a proper woman, not a spoiled brat like Janet. If you had asked me which one I’d prefer two days ago, the answer would have been in Janet’s favor. But not now. Even if she would put out, I still wanted Mrs. Hammond more. Janet said my prick was bigger than Brent’s so maybe it was bigger than Mr. Hammond’s too. Maybe that’s why she had gone so far. I could see her teasing me a little to enlist my aid but not as far as she had gone. She must really need it after feeling my dick. Billy was just an excuse.

In my room, I retrieved the dolls and set the one of Mrs. Hammond on the bed. I pulled out my cock and started pulling on it while I looked at the doll, pausing only to flick the doll’s dress up over its ass. Man, I could hardly wait to do Mrs. Hammond’s bidding as an excuse to get the next prize.

The sound of Mom’s voice broke into my thoughts. I walked to the window, half crouching with my meat jutting out in front of me. Mom was sitting below me in a lounge chair, talking on her cell phone. Unfortunately, she wasn’t wearing a bikini but the summer dress she had on had dropped from her knees and slid way up her thighs because her feet were tucked up tight to her bum. Above her like I was, I could look over her shoulder and down between her legs. I ran back and picked up the Mom doll.

I uttered the magic words, “Obla di, Obla da, On your knees, Ready to please,” then pushed the doll’s dress up over its hips. I waited.

Mom continued chatting for half a minute without reacting. I was about to repeat the chant when she suddenly dropped one hand and casually pulled her dress back and up onto her tummy, baring her panties. My hand recaptured my cock and I started stroking it as I listened to the half of Mom’s conversation I could hear.

“No, I’m all alone. I don’t know where he is.”

“You’re kidding? In your backyard?”

“No way. I couldn’t. Not in the buff.”

“I know it’s private here but...”

“Vanessa, you aren’t? Not with Billy home. Oh...” Mom sounded disappointed. “On Sunday.”

Shit. Mom was talking to Mrs. Hammond. I strained my ears, trying to hear the other side of the conversation but I couldn’t hear a word, just a faint buzz from the phone.

“That’s crazy,” Mom said. “Yes, I’m sure it will get his attention.”

There was a longer pause while Mom listened.

“Yes, I know he’s getting out of control but this is a little unconventional, to say the least.”

“I know you’ve tried everything else, and yes, I know what Joan did but that was for something completely different.”

Mom couldn’t know I was helping Mrs. Hammond turn Billy around. No way. She would never put up with what Mrs. Hammond was doing if she knew. I know she had been behind me helping Billy years ago in school but that was because she thought it was a good thing for me to learn, helping others. But to help Billy in return for sexual favors from his mother, that was something else entirely. No, Mom couldn’t know what Mrs. Hammond was up to, at least as far as it concerned me. Relief flooded through me. It was only then I realized I was gripping my cock painfully. I let it go.

Despite my relief, my head swam with questions. What was Mrs. Hammond doing with Billy that she was telling Mom about? It sounded like she doing something in front of Billy in the backyard—tanning in the nude, maybe? What was Gary’s mom doing that was similar? It was Gary that had told Billy about the voodoo doll. Did Gary really think the doll was making his mother do things for him? Had Mrs. Hammond asked Gary’s mom to get him to tell Billy about the doll so she could similarly improve Billy’s behavior? Didn’t she know Billy hated her and would try sticking pins in it rather than using it to get her to be nice to him? Did she think the ploy had failed because Billy was too juvenile and that was why she was working through me?

“Joan’s playing a very dangerous game, Vanessa.”

Despite Mom’s remonstration her right hand strayed onto her panties and her fingers folded over her mound and dug between her legs. Several twists of her wrist back and forth eased Mom’s legs apart.

“Yes, I know what Joan did with Gary, Vanessa, but that was different. Gary was afraid to leave the house. He needed confidence and Joan found a way to give it to him. Billy isn’t afraid of anything. What if you can’t control him? What if you can’t turn him off?”

Mom’s hand became more active. I was amazed at the way she carried on a conversation in an even tone while actively stimulating herself. She dug herself deeper into the lounge and slid her hips forward. Her fingers slipped underneath the waistband of her panties and dug deep, real deep, so I knew she had inserted her fingers into her cunt. Her head tipped back and she arched her back, losing herself to self stimulation. It had to have something to do with the doll, even though I wasn’t touching it. I had never seen Mom be sexual until the past few days.

“What? Yes, I’m still here. You’ve already started ... and how did it go? I see.” Mom listened for a minute, then responded in a breathless voice, “It’s harder than you thought? Me? No, never. Jeff would never look at me like that. Anyway, I couldn’t do anything like that.”

“Why not? Because Jeff doesn’t get into trouble like Billy does.”

“If he did? No, definitely not. There would be other ways to handle it.”

“He what?”

The alarm in Mom’s voice raised my hackles.

“When?”

Oh, shit. Mrs. Hammond was telling Mom some of the shit she knew Billy and I had got into. Probably about the graffiti. I don’t think she knew about the car and the store.

“A car? You’re kidding.”

Mom twisted her head up toward my bedroom window and I jerked back, though she couldn’t have seen me the little bit she had turned. She turned her head back down and pulled her hand out of her panties.

“A store?”

That fucking bitch. That’s it. She could go fuck herself. I wasn’t having anything to do with her.

“How do you know?”

There was a long pause in the conversation as Mom listened. Sometime during Mrs. Hammond’s diatribe, I decided I would indeed fuck her if I was able to. My concern turned toward how I was going to pretend that I didn’t know that she had spilled the goods to Mom. Maybe I’d fuck her real hard to teach her a lesson. Yeah, that’s what I’d do. And once I got my cock in her mouth, without a rubber —I was sure she would want it bareback once she saw it— I’d let her have a full load in the face.

“I see,” Mom said, quietly.

“Uh huh.”

“Mmmmm hmmm.”

“Yup. So, once you have him eating out of your hand, so to speak, how are you going to shut him down without reverting to his old behavior?”

“A girl? How can you be sure he’ll find a girl just in time?”

“You’re arranging it? How are you...”

“Okay, your secret.”

Mrs. Hammond must be referring to the procurement of Wendy. Crap. How was I going to get back on track with Janet so I could get Billy hooked up with Wendy? Could I approach Wendy directly. No, probably not. Mom was talking. I’d missed something.

“ ... No, Vanessa. I simply couldn’t.”

A big pause.

“I don’t know. I’ll have to find another way to deal with Jeff.”

Mom listened but I could see by the tilt of her head she wasn’t buying whatever Mrs. Hammond was saying.

“No, I don’t think that would work with Jeff. He wouldn’t be interested. I’ll have to find another way, that’s all.”

“No, I don’t think you’re being a bad mother. I think you’re being an incredible mom. What you’re doing is an amazing sacrifice for your son.”

“I know I don’t know the half of it and I don’t think I want to know more.”

“No, no. Call me anytime. I’m here for you.”

“Okay. Goodbye.”

Mom snapped her phone shut to end the call but held it in her hand, staring at it. A long moment passed. Mom’s hand returned to her tummy. I thought she was going to push her dress down but her fingers stretched out onto her panty-covered mound. Another long moment passed before her fingers twitched once, then several more times. Her hips flexed, pushing her pelvis up. Once, twice, three times. Her fingers were moving constantly now, if slowly.

Her longest finger arched into a wide curl and the tip teased up and down where I knew her groove must be. Mom tortured herself like this for a couple of minutes before laying her hand flat on her tummy and slipping her fingers under the waistband of her panties again. It wasn’t long before the panties stretched over the back of her hand as she plunged her fingers vigorously in and out of her cunt. She had to be really wet because, even from up on the second floor, I could hear her fingers squishing noisily, easily able to distinguish the in-stroke from the out-stroke by sound alone.

Mom suddenly pulled her knees high up toward her face while at the same time slouching down nearly flat except for her head, lifted as if to watch herself. The phone clattered to the patio as Mom yanked her panties down her thighs to her knees. Both hands disappeared behind herself, one moving slowly as if stroking something very delicate while the other began ramming in and out of a very wet sounding cunt.

I started wanking my cock furiously, matching the frenzied attack of Mom’s right hand on her pussy. She started making sex sounds, similar to those I heard from the women in the fucking clips I watched on the web. I yanked harder.

“No, oh no,” Mom protested to her invisible tormenter.

I ravaged my cock.

“No, don’t,” she mumbled, calling out a name too garbled to recognize.

OMG, the head almost came off my cock. What was she imagining herself doing, or having done to her, and for/by whom? Her mumbling turned into a series of soft moans as she began to frig herself more furiously, then burst out, “No, we can’t, it’s so wrong.”

Mom’s thighs quivered as she tossed her feet about violently. Her head strained forward toward her pussy where her hand was plugged deep into her vibrating cunt. I shot my load out the window and watched each great gob of cum arc through the air and splat silently on the grass behind the lounge Mom was lying on. I stepped slowly, reluctantly, backward as Mom lowered her feet, her widespread legs still shaking uncontrollably with one foot on each side of the lounge, her mound pulsing slowly as her orgasm subsided.

Fucking hell! My mind was exploding with explicit images, my own legs weakening under the onslaught. I stumbled backward, collapsing on the bed with my pants around my knees, trying to shut out the disgusting vision of my cock filling the hole between my mother’s legs.

I was saved from Purgatory by the sound of my phone.

“Jeffrey?” Mrs. Hammond inquired.

Oh, shit.

“Yeah,” I responded, as casually as I could.

“I want to see you again,” she stated, in a husky voice. “We have some unfinished business to discuss.”

“When,” I asked, cutting to the quick as I remembered the movement of her ass in my hand, the twisting of her mouth on mine, and the heat of her groin pressing suggestively against my erection. Despite her deviousness, my anger was overridden by lust. I still wanted her, any time, any place.

“Right now,” she rasped. “Hurry.”


The door opened before I could ring the bell. Mrs. Hammond pulled me quickly into the kitchen.

“Shhhhh,” she whispered, drawing me toward her.

The sexy dress from this morning was gone. In its place, she wore a simple summer shift but she looked as sexy as ever. Mrs. Hammond noted my appreciation and she smiled approvingly as her arm curled around my neck. Her lips were on mine and the warmth of her pelvis was already making itself known to my perpetual erection. My query about Billy’s whereabouts was smothered by Mrs. Hammond’s mobile lips.

Still, I wondered where Billy was. The conversation between Mrs. Hammond and Mom implied she was displaying her body to her son. After I thought about it, that didn’t square up because I knew Billy was working. On the way here, I concluded that he must have been let out of his shift. So, where was he? Why was his mother kissing me like this and pressing her pussy against my cock?

“Where’s Billy?” I gasped, when she finally let me go.

“At work,” Mrs. Hammond cried, pulling me in for another kiss.

“But, then, who was here?”

“What are you talking about?” she asked, pulling away and looking at me quizzically.

Oh shit. I was giving myself away.

“Nothing,” I stammered. “I just thought someone was...”

“Mr. Hammond is in his study. That’s why I shushed you,” Mrs. Hammond giggled.

“Mr. Hammond...” I tried to pull away but Mrs. Hammond grabbed my arm and yanked my hand down between her legs.

“Do you want to touch it?” she asked.

I looked down to where Mrs. Hammond held my wrist, my hand dangling between her bare legs just below the hem of her short dress.

“But, Mr. Hammond...”

“Do you want to or not?” she asked, teasingly thrusting herself forward until my the hem of her dress covered my fingers.

My tongue swelled up and I couldn’t say anything.

“Of course you do,” Mrs. Hammond purred. “Go ahead, touch it.”

I tried to turn my head to make sure Mr. Hammond wasn’t behind me but I couldn’t move it. I stared as my hand disappeared deeper under Mrs. Hammond’s skirt. My fingers bumped into the inside of her right thigh and skidded upward until my knuckles scraped along the inside of her left. The tips of my fingers nudged her panties. I made an unintelligible sound as they found and plied a damp furrow. Mrs. Hammond gripped my arm hard, freezing further progress.

“Promise me,” she hissed.

“What?”

“Promise me.”

“I promise.”

“Not yet. Promise me you’ll give the doll back to Billy.”

WTF? She knew about the doll?

“I don’t know...”

“Cut the crap. Mrs. Robinson and I are friends,” Mrs. Hammond said. “I know about the doll. I asked her to get Gary to tell Billy about it.”

Of course. Gary used to play with Billy and I when we were kids before he became a super geek. By grade eleven, he was friendless, a real loner. Billy be-friended with him again because he wanted Gary to hack into the school computer to fix our grades. Unfortunately, Billy’s patience wore thin and he became heavy-handed with Gary, fucking it up when he was just about to do it. Gary dropped out of school. Word was he was afraid being bullied. Nice job Billy.

“Gary’s mother used a doll of herself to turn him around and now he’s back to normal. If it can work for Gary, it can do the same for Billy, and you’re not going to say a word about it, are you?”

Mrs. Hammond’s hand relaxed for a moment and moved mine up and down, dragging my fingers across her warm panties.

I shook my head.

“Say it.”

“I’m won’t say a thing,” I said.

“Good boy, Jeffrey.”

Mrs. Hammond sounded sufficiently pleased that she allowed my fingers to graze back and forth across her panties.

“Do you like feeling my panties feel, Jeffrey?”

I nodded and was glad she didn’t make me confirm it out loud because my throat was dry.

“Would you like to touch it for real, Jeffrey?” Mrs. Hammond moved closer, releasing my hand and curling her arm around my neck again.

“Yes,” I managed to squeak out.

“Good,” she purred, turning her head sideways and breathing into my ear. She pushed her panties hard onto my hand. “Give the doll back to Billy. Tell him you ran into Gary and he said it really works. Alright, Jeffrey?”

Mrs. Hammond humped herself on my hand and I turned it inward to cup her throbbing mound. I nodded again. Obviously, Gary’s mom was using the doll somehow to get him back into the real world. Whether she was using it the same way that Mrs. Hammond had in mind, I had no idea but I wasn’t about to ruin my chances for more of Mrs. Hammond by telling her that Billy was more interested in sticking pins in his doll than making nice.

“Do that, Jeffrey, and I’ll let you take my panties off.”

Mrs. Hammond turned my face toward hers and plunged her tongue into my mouth. I worked my hand over her pussy and accidentally slipped my thumb under the leg, plunging it into her wet slickness.

“Oh yes, Jeffrey. Just like that, but you have to convince Billy the doll will only work if he cleans up his act.”

Mrs. Hammond didn’t pull away, so I pushed my thumb completely inside her.

“No way,” she said. “You have to do your job before you sample the goods.”

She twisted and slipped off my thumb with ease. Lust turned to disappointment and then to fear when I heard a door opening behind me.

“Vanessa, do you know where...”

“Oh. Hello, Jeff. I ... uh ... haven’t see you for a while.”

Mr. Hammond was clearly surprised to see me and it looked like my presence was awkward for him. I surmised that Mrs. Hammond had made lots of derogatory comments about me for the past few years, changing his opinion of me, and that seeing me in the house was a surprise even though he probably knew Billy still hung out with me. He couldn’t have felt more uncomfortable than me, standing in front of him with a thumb freshly slick from his wife’s cunt.

“Jeff was looking for Billy. He should be home from work soon,” Mrs. Hammond explained my presence. She smiled at her husband, signaling her approval. He nodded and reached out to shake my hand.

“Good to see you again, Jeff,” he said. “Don’t be a stranger.”

I took his hand in mine and folded my slick thumb around his.

“I won’t, Mr. Hammond,” I replied, knowing it was one promise I would definitely keep.


I had to admit to Billy that the date wasn’t going to happen.

“You dumbfuck,” Billy swore. “I could have gotten into her pants. I mean, right in the slippery-dippery, and you had to get into a fight with Janet.”

Billy slugged me in the shoulder. It hurt.

“Fuck off,” I said, flinching.

“I should fucking lay a good one on you.” Billy hit me again.

“Fuck them,” I retorted, wincing. “We don’t need them.”

“Bullshit. I was about to get laid,” Billy yelled.

“You were about to get zip,” I shouted back.

“Bull fucking shit!” Billy exclaimed, getting really agitated. “I was about to get fucked.”

“You were about to get sweet fuck all, just like me.”

“Bullshit!”

“They don’t fuck,” I yelled.

“What?”

“They don’t fuck. Neither of them. Janet told me. A little fingering and a handjob, maybe a blowjob, but that’s it.”

“Bullshit. Wendy was about to drop her pants.”

“Bullshit,” I responded, derisively.

“I was about to...”

“No, Billy. You were going to get sweet fuck all.”

Billy started to speak and I shook my head. His argument sputtered to a stop.

“So what have you been getting all week, then?” he asked. “You’ve been getting something. I can see it in your face.”

“Nothing.”

“Bullshit!”

“Okay. Can you keep a secret?”

“WTF?”

“Okay, okay. But you can’t breathe a word about this. I mean it.”

“Done. Spill it. Who you been doing?”

“No one.”

“Bullshit. I...”

“Not yet,” I cut Billy off. “Listen, you remember how Gary said those dolls really work?”

“The dolls? Who gives a fuck about the dolls. What’s that got to do with...”

“Well, they do.”

“What?”

“They work, but they’re not the sticking-pins-in kind of dolls. They only work if you’re nice to them.”

“Nice to them?” Billy started laughing. “What the fuck are you talking about, some kind of lovey-dovey dolls?”

“Listen,” I spoke vehemently. “I found out Gary Robinson’s been getting his mom to do stuff.”

“Do stuff? What do you mean, do stuff?”

“I mean...” my mind scrambled for something to say. “I mean, he’s been getting her to be nice to him and letting him do stuff with her.”

“What do you mean, ‘do stuff’?”

“You know. She lets him fuck around with her. She can’t help it. It’s the doll. And she ain’t bad, Gary’s old lady,” I added.

“You mean...” Comprehension dawned in Billy’s eyes. “Holy fuck. I couldn’t do anything like that with my old lady,” his face screwed up in disgust.

“You don’t have to,” I broke in, “but you can make her be nice to you if you’re nice to the doll.”

“How do you know. What did Gary tell...”

“Nothing,” I interrupted. “I tried it myself.”

“You what?”

“I tried it myself. I was nice to the doll, and then Mom was nice to me.”

“You were nice to the doll?” Billy guffawed. “You were nice to the doll?” Billy threw himself around in a circle, crouching, then doubling up with laughter. “Nice to the doll,” he cried, hysterically.

I couldn’t help but laugh along with him.

“And what did she do for you?”

I stopped laughing. “Nothing. I just stroked it a bit and Mom was nice to me. I found out by accident.”

“What do you mean, she was nice to you?”

“I’m not talking about what my mom did.”

“Well, your old lady is nice anyway so that doesn’t prove a thing. Anyway, I’m not doing anything nice for my old lady, or to no look-alike doll.”

I played my trump card.

“I mean my mom was more than nice, but no sweat, I’ll take the doll back.”

“I thought you already did?”

“Nope. Mine was working, so I thought...”

“Give it to me.”

“I thought you didn’t want to be nice to her.”

“I don’t,” Billy insisted. “But I don’t want anyone else doing anything nice to her either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.