Head Over Heels - Cover

Head Over Heels

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Are a woman's heels sexy? Anna demonstrates. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Vignettes   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Anna and Emma were sitting around the living room one evening in their nighties, Anna perched on the ottoman going over some charts for work, and Emma on the sofa with her laptop. Emma chuckled.

“What is it?” Anna asked.

“A letter from Mat,” Emma said.

“Oh? What’s up with him?”

“The usual. He wants to know how I masturbate.”

Now it was Anna’s turn to chuckle. “What did you tell him?”

“I haven’t answered yet. He also says he thinks my elbow is sexy. He says it’s a woman’s most underappreciated sexual part, except for the heel.”

“Interesting,” Anna said, putting her report folder to the floor. “He may be right.”

“You think so?” Emma said.

Anna smiled. She tucked her heel under her.

Emma observed the small but succinct undulations of Anna’s hips, the clench and release of her inner thighs, the perceptible swell of Anna’s nipples beneath her sheer satin nightshirt.

Please Wait while image loads

“Are you...?” she asked, a minute or so later. “You are! You’re masturbating with your heel. Anna, you’re so ... so incredibly ... You’re going to come, aren’t you? Oh, Sweetie, yes.”

Emma continued to watch as Anna brought herself to climax. When the orgasm had at last abated, Emma got up from the sofa and crossed the room to Anna. She lifted Anna’s foot, the one that had been pressed against her sex, and kissed the heel. “Wet,” Emma said. “You’re so unbelievably sexy.”

Anna was still catching her breath.

“That was so wonderful,” Emma said. “Now let’s see you do it with your elbow.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.