Becca Likes It Too - Cover

Becca Likes It Too

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Becca rarely outright says what's bothering her, but Lexi knows how to spot the clues. Rescuing the teen this time is going to take some tough love, velcro, and silicone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Sunday December 18

I’m back at my parents house for Christmas. It’s awkward. Last Christmas the three of us had a big blowout. My mom moved out and asked for a divorce. My dad cut me off, so I had to drop out of college and get a job. Both of my parents started dating other people.

Thanksgiving was our first effort to get the family together again, and it went pretty well. I helped Mom cook, and we watched the parade and some movies on TV. Everyone was careful to avoid any inflammatory topics.

At dinner tonight my mom accidentally mentioned “Michael”, her new “friend”. My parents exchanged a looks that I wasn’t supposed to understand, so I guess Dad knows about him. Whatever. It’s ridiculous that they think I can’t read their faces. Anyway, they were talking about staying married after all, so maybe dating other people was just what they needed.

They’re in their bedroom boning right now. My entire life growing up, I never caught the faintest hint of them having sex, but I guess now they’ve dropped the facade. My mom’s in there moaning - long slow “Ooh”’s. She has been for the last fifteen minutes. Sometimes my dad moans too. To make matters worse, I’m getting turned on listening to this shit, which really creeps me out. Maybe I’ll go out.

Monday December 19

Being back in town for Christmas gave me an opportunity to see Becca. We met today for lunch and a movie.

I used to babysit for Becca when I was in high school, so we’ve sort of got a little-sister big-sister thing going. She’s fourteen now. Things were rocky between us for a couple years after she caught me fooling around with her brother. Or rather, after she saw the recording her brother had made of me working an improvised dildo in and out of his ass. Becca and I are good now, but her parents still hate me, so whenever I see her it has to be a secret.

“Was that Ethan?” I asked when Becca walked up. The car that had dropped her off left swiftly.

“Yeah,” Becca answered.

“How’s he doing? I didn’t know he was in town,” I said.

“He’s been around for a couple weeks,” Becca said moodily. “He dropped out of college.” She didn’t seem to want to talk about it, so I complimented her boots and we went on from there.

After the movie Becca asked a question out of nowhere. “You said you like buttsex, right?”

“I do. It feels good,” I told her. “Why do you ask?”

“No reason,” she said.

“Becca, is there something going on?” I asked, concerned. “Is Caleb bothering you again? I will make his bones into fucking soup if he’s bothering you.”

“No, he hasn’t talked to me at all,” she said. “Everything’s fine.”

After a moment of silence, Becca said, “Me too.”

“You too what?”

“Buttsex. I like it,” she explained.

“Oh, cool...,” I said, surprised. Becca was no virgin: from what I had pieced together, she had been with dozens of junior high and high school boys, often in groups, in exchange for a few kind words and some beer. Still, the anal taboo was something she had always taken super seriously in the past.

“I’m glad you’re having fun,” I went on. “Does that mean there’s a new guy in your life?”

“No.”

“That’s cool,” I said. “I’ve never tried that solo, but I’d imagine...”

“Ew, no!” She objected.

I felt like she was trying to tell me something. I love that girl, but god I wish she didn’t make me work so hard find out what’s on her mind.

Tuesday December 20

I texted with Becca today to make plans for going Christmas shopping together.

Becca: Can you pick me up?

Lexi: Sure, hon. Ethan’s not free to drive you?

Becca: He’s drunk.

Lexi: Oh. Usual spot around the corner, then?

Becca: You can come to the house. My parents are out of town.

Lexi: OMW

We had a good time fighting through the crowds at the mall helping each other pick out gifts. She didn’t mention anything else mysterious so I stopped worrying about it. She invited me into her house when I dropped her off.

Ethan was sitting on the livingroom couch playing a video game. He looked at me and then, seemingly disinterested, turned his attention back to the TV. There were several empty beer cans on the coffee table. He was dressed in a ratty t-shirt and cutoffs, and hadn’t shaved in a few days.

“Hey, Ethan!” I said cheerfully. We had never been friends, but we were lovers of a sort in our junior year of high school. It had been years since we had talked.

Ethan didn’t say anything in response. After a few seconds Becca and I started toward her bedroom. Just before we were out of the living room, Ethan said, “Are you going for tomboy or dyke with that haircut?” It was clearly a rhetorical question.

I followed Becca to the laundry room where she took a load out of the dryer, and then to her bedroom. Her bed was bare; I helped her put sheets on it.

“No spare sheets?” I asked casually.

“They were dirty too,” she said.


I know a lot had changed since I knew Becca and Ethan years ago, but I couldn’t help feeling like something weird was going on. Becca was trying to tell me something.

I called Martin, who had been Ethan’s friend in high school. He confirmed that Ethan is kind of a train wreck these days. They don’t talk any more, he said: Ethan is too unapproachable.

A long time ago I had infected Ethan’s computer with spyware. That computer now belongs to Becca. I logged in remotely and spent some time looking through Becca’s files and browser history to try to figure out what’s going on with her. I didn’t find anything of interest.

Wednesday December 21

My mind is officially blown.

I spent some more time this morning poking through Becca’s various accounts, but I didn’t find anything of interest. I decided to turn on the webcam, figuring that maybe I’d overhear a phone call or conversation while I wrapped presents.

I couldn’t make out any conversations from the livingroom over the TV sounds, so I have no idea what lead to it, but in the late afternoon, Ethan and Becca both came into Becca’s room and started undressing. There was no ceremony to it: they didn’t talk, or even look at each other. They just stripped.

In the past Becca had been insecure about her breast size, but watching her take of her clothes, it was obvious that she had hit a growth spurt over the last year. If anything, it seemed like her breasts were too mature for the rest of her body: they seemed to almost float in front of her, round and perky, like an anime girl. Whatever was about to happen didn’t seem to involve them, though: she lay face-down on her bed wearing only her panties.

As for Ethan: Well, he’s always been my type and the years since high school have washed the boy away leaving a man’s body. I found my hand unconsciously touching my breast as I watched him shed all of his clothing, his erection growing, and then straddled Becca’s legs.

Ethan pulled Becca’s panties down to just below her butt and grabbed her ass cheeks, rubbing his cock against them while it grew to full size. Once his dick was ready, he spread her cheeks, spit on her asshole, and then rubbed his dick around in it. He repeated that several times.

Maybe I should have done something about it right then and there: called the police, maybe. But Becca’s facial expression didn’t show panic or sadness, or even lust - not really much of anything. She seemed bored, if anything. It didn’t seem like there was any emergency.

“Are you ready for it, bitch?” Ethan asked. Becca didn’t answer. Ethan pushed, slowly, until his cock broke through the resistance of his sister’s butt and sunk in, just a little bit.

“Take that, Lexi, you cunt!” Ethan said. That was weird. It’s possible, I suppose, that Ethan noticed the LED next to the webcam, and deduced that I was watching - but I doubt it. He seemed to be very focused on what he was doing. With a little more spit and a little more wiggling, he managed to push his dick pretty deep up in her.

Ethan leaned forward, pinning Becca’s wrists with the weight of his upper body, and started pumping. He had sort of an angry look on his face as he fucked his little sister’s ass, and he was breathing heavily.

Becca still didn’t look upset. I might have thought she was merely tolerating this violation, if not for the way her mouth hung open. She didn’t make a sound, but she was obviously into it.

For a few minutes they went on just like that. Then Ethan lowered his body - his enticingly hard body - until he was breathing on her neck. He said, “Admit it, Lexi, you’d do anything for my cock, any way I’m willing to give it to you.

Just to be clear, I never fucked Ethan. I gave him a hand job, and he performed oral on me twice. And I fucked his ass with a flashlight, which he liked although he had trouble admitting it at the time. We also had a sort of domination thing between us, and a little blackmail. But whatever was going on in Ethan’s mind while he used his sister’s junior-high body, it was based on fantasy, not memory. His dick never entered my body in any way.

Still, I guess he did have some power over me, because at the mention of my name I became aware that my hand had been stroking my crotch outside of my jeans for a while. I stopped immediately, struck with shame, but then a moment later I gave in to my appetite and pulled down my pants enough to give myself a good rub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.