Nexus Rising - Cover

Nexus Rising

Copyright© 2022 by CE Savage

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ben's adventure continues as he and the girls take on a sex trafficking ring that leads them deeper and deeper into a world of corruption at the highest levels. Unknown to them, an otherworldly presence is directing the evil. As part of their struggle, the Nexus Foundation ranch grows with new additions.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Sharing   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Royalty   Slow   Violence  

Monday late afternoon

Nexus Ranch Compound

Near Harborton Washington

Ben’s girls were in love with someone else.

Ben could tell the moment he got home by the way they were all gaggled around the makeshift warming crib that Jill had made for the elven baby in their living room. He chuckled to himself

and wondered if they all realized how silly they looked standing there making faces and funny noises. A stranger would have thought they had lost their collective minds.

The baby’s mom rested on a nearby couch looking much better than she had the night before. She was in fact quite beautiful. One or more of the girls must have helped her clean up this morning as her long white blond hair was bound up in elaborate swirls highlighting her delicate, slightly pointed ears and long elegant neck. It looked like she was being swallowed by one of Maria’s thick soft hoodies and matching sweatpants. She held a huge mug of something hot in both of her fine boned hands and a smile played across her elegant face as she watched the girl’s antics with her son.

Ben had gathered a little more of her story from Jess (Queen Rhiannon) this morning and he couldn’t believe what the almost frail looking elven woman had survived the day before and how tough and brave she had been.

She must have felt Ben’s gaze on her. His own girls were so fascinated with the baby he could have walked in with his hair on fire and they probably wouldn’t have noticed. But Ben could tell the elven woman had a touch of the wild in her. She was finely in tune to everything around her as she had to be to protect her young one.

She looked up at him and her brilliant emerald eyes flared open and a rosy flush colored her pale skin. She set the mug down and quickly straightened. Ben started toward her to prevent her getting up but it was too late. She quickly stood, bowed her head and dropped to both knees in front of him.

The elven woman addressed him formally but she couldn’t understand her words. The meaning was clear though from Ben’s other interactions with the Fae. He was learning a little of their culture now and was beginning to understand the intricate web of obligation and responsibility that made it work.

This time though Ben was having none of it. This woman was a legitimate hero and he was not going to have her subservient to him. Ben gently reached down, took her hands and drew her to her feet. He then knelt at her feet. And kissed her hands. She gasped, gave a little ‘‘Eeep!’ and started to sway. Ben thought she might faint so he stood, kissed her on the forehead and swooped her up depositing her back in her nest of blankets on the couch.

He felt the weight of silence at his back and turned slowly to find all his girls staring at him, the baby forgotten for a moment.

“Uh Ben, I think by Fae custom, you just proposed to our new friend, Siofra. I hope we are all invited to the wedding.” said Lizzy with a smirk.

She was just kidding of course. Ben hoped. With Lizzy it was hard to tell sometimes.

“Now come meet your new stepson to be, Sian!” added Sarah.

Gods how his girls loved to tease him thought Ben as he went to look into the makeshift cradle. The little boy had a fine nimbus of light brown hair and the most brilliant blue eyes Ben had ever seen. The baby cooed and kicked and then reached a chubby hand toward Ben.

Without thinking Ben reached down to the baby and was startled when Sian grasped his index finger in a strong grip and smiled a wide toothless smile up at him.

Ben was in love too.


As Ben surveyed a possible location for the temporary prefab homes they were going to use for the security team he detected the faintest aroma of tobacco. Curious he began casting about trying to find the source and finally he could see a hint of blue smoke coming from the wood line.

Not quite sure what he might find, he loosened the pistol in his back holster as he sent a mental message to Joe and Tom that there was someone in the woods along the front pasture. Cautiously, he entered the treeline and within a few feet came across a large cedar stump. As he focused, a small figure in worn homespun cloth and buckskin revealed itself to be sitting on the stump smoking a clay pipe.

“Osiyo Nephew,” said the Nunnehi, a warm smile creasing his tanned seamed face.

“Osiyo Uncle,” replied Ben respectfully.

Ben quickly sent a mental recall message to Tom and Joe ‘false alarm, stand down’. He didn’t want the entire cavalry to show up and knowing Tom he’d be calling in artillery fire before long.

“It’s good to see you Uncle. I apologize for not finding you sooner. It’s been a very busy time.” said Ben

“I understand. You have many responsibilities. You and your people are doing great things Nephew. Your ancestors will be proud.” said the Nunnehi.

“Thank you Uncle, but we only do what is needed,” said Ben.

“Yes that is true, but you do what no one else will. Now please sit, we need to talk.” The Nunnehi gestured to another stump nearby.

Ben sat, curiosity written across his face. He didn’t know much about the Nunnehi except that they had a wicked sense of humor and were not to be trifled with. Some Cherokee legends said that in some circumstances they could even bend space and time.

“What do you know of the Thunder Beings” asked the Nunnehi

‘Sorry, I don’t remember much except that they are sons of Selu and she created them to bring rain for the crops” said Ben.

“Yes, that’s the gist of it. In the days before, when Selu was strong the Thunder beings were useful and necessary and Selu kept them in control. Now, without her moderation they fight constantly among themselves. They don’t really care much about humans or their civilizations and can get very destructive when they push against one another.” said the Nunnehi.

“I see Uncle. What does that have to do with me though?” said a puzzled Ben.

“I could feel the thunder and lightning inside you before I even saw you the first time. Your war horse could feel it as well, that’s why he didn’t trust you much. Luckily, I was able to explain that you were not really one of them.” said the Nunnehi.

“How can this be Uncle? I’ve never had any power before. Until the god Pan gave me some gifts I was pretty ordinary.” said Ben scratching his head.

“Hah. Well. I know it’s difficult to see for you, but none of what is around you is a coincidence. You have been a part of a larger plan before you were even born. Selu didn’t give me details but I got the idea from her that you too are one of her sons.” said the Nunnehi.

“How can that be?”

“There is another in your group that is a daughter of a goddess, the tiger girl. Her physical being was created with pieces of divinity woven into it. You, I believe, are much the same. When you were created Selu gave you some of the essence of the Thunder Beings but hid it so that it would only come to the surface when needed. I think your inner mind is feeling that need now and it is rising inside you.”

“So you think that I caused the storm yesterday?”

“Hah. it was obvious to everyone but you.”

“Okay let’s say that’s true. What the heck can I use it for?”

“It’s hard to say exactly, but you have to learn how to control your power or it can be dangerous for anyone within miles of you.”

“I just can’t feel this. Are you sure?”

The Nunnehi grinned, shook his head and sighed. Humans could be so obstinate sometimes.

“Let me show you. Hold out your arms.”

Ben obligingly held his arms out as the Nunnehi rose and gripped each wrist. The old man closed his eyes briefly in concentration and Ben could feel a tingling sensation in his chest that then spread through his shoulders and down his arms. The Nunnehi grinned and dropped Ben’s arms.

“Okay that’s interesting but really?”

The Nunnehi grinned again. “Look now.”

Ben looked down now and could see a blue glow from inside the sleeves of his flannel shirt. He quickly rolled his sleeves up and could now see pulsing electric blue streaks running up and the veins in his arms down to his finger tips.

“What the...?”

“Hahaha, I thought that might get your attention. All I did was touch your power to tickle it a little. Any more than this and I’d be headed for the horizon. You are very dangerous when your thunder is active.”

“Alright, I think I see what you are saying now. Can you help me?”

“I can’t do much. This power is too unlike mine. I can tell you where to go and give you an introduction to those that might help though. Asking for their help can be very dangerous in itself.”

“I don’t think I have much of a choice. I guess this needs to be done as soon as possible. Who are these people?”

“Your brothers.”


Sarah watched as the love of her life walked distractedly out of the woods near the front pasture. She had heard from Tom that the alarm had been called off but she wanted to check it out herself. Yes, Ben could more than take care of himself but she always worried about him. He never left her mind and she didn’t know what she or her sisters would do if they ever lost him.

Ben was deep in thought but immediately perked up when he saw her waiting for him. He swept her up in his arms and kissed her thoroughly.

“Have I told you today how much I love you?” he asked.

“Yes, you have, but you could say it again.” Sarah said with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.