Nexus Rising - Cover

Nexus Rising

Copyright© 2022 by CE Savage

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ben's adventure continues as he and the girls take on a sex trafficking ring that leads them deeper and deeper into a world of corruption at the highest levels. Unknown to them, an otherworldly presence is directing the evil. As part of their struggle, the Nexus Foundation ranch grows with new additions.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Sharing   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Royalty   Slow   Violence  

Almost as one the Fae folk stepped tentatively into the clearing. When they were a few feet away a regal elven woman with flowing silver hair and a small silver crown wearing a gorgeously embroidered damascene dress stepped formally forward and went to a knee in front of Kelly.

“Noble Lady of the Earth. I am Rhiannon, elected speaker for the Fae folk you see here. Please pardon our intrusion. We would not trespass on your holy site but our survival is at stake. We entreat you for your shelter and protection. We have not much to offer for ransom but we swear that all we have is yours.”

Kelly was too stunned for words. She gasped slightly and then looked to Ben who squeezed her hand and whispered. “You got this my love. Do what you feel. Your goddess will guide you.”

Kelly then looked at each of her sisters in turn and could see the acceptance in their eyes. With this she stepped forward and drew Rhiannon up onto her feet.

“Queen Rhiannon, your petition on behalf of your people for shelter and protection is accepted and approved without reservation or requirement for payment of any kind. You do us great honor by your trust and we offer hospitality on all of our lands.

Rhiannon couldn’t respond as great tears of relief were rolling down her face as she realized that her people may survive a while longer.

Kelly couldn’t stand it any longer and decided that the time for propriety was done. She stepped into the small elven woman and enveloped her in a tight hug. Pouring all the love she could into Rhiannon’s small delicate frame.

Small murmurs of relief and happiness spread throughout the Fae folk behind her.

“Now please describe for me the heart of your problem and what assistance you need right away,” said Kelly.

``We have lived in peace in the remote parts of these mountains for hundreds of your years. Many of us came from other lands where the wild places had been closed to us when your kind spread so suddenly. Some of us have been here since humans walked out from the ice. We are only a few and live very lightly on the land. We also have some small magics to remain hidden when we must.” Rhiannon paused to gather herself.

“Our simple ways ended abruptly almost 2 years ago when an ancient foe came back from hell to torture and torment us once again. They are called ‘hell hounds’ by humankind. We don’t know where the hell hounds came from or how they returned to this plane of existence, but suddenly they were in the mountains hunting us down and killing us by the dozens. We have no real way of fighting them. Most of our warriors have died trying to protect us and we starve in our encampments because we cannot gather food.

They kill for pleasure alone and the more innocent the victim the more pleasure they take in the killing. Women and children are now their preferred targets. We have no hope in defeating them and returning to our mountains. Our population is so destroyed and we have so few men we may not even be able to continue our kind. We simply want the few of us left alive to live as best we can wherever we can be safe for the next few years until we fade away.” Rhiannon finished.

Kelly could feel something happening to Ben as the beautiful elf queen spoke of the tragedy that had befallen her people. He was always so calm and collected even in combat, but she could feel something about this story was touching him deeply.

“My lady, can you help some of us right away?” Rhiannon said and gestured behind her.

Two young dwarves brought forward a stretcher holding a barely conscious young elven woman and a very young baby just a few months old. They were both dirty, bloody and emaciated.

“We heard the hounds pursuing along the river last night and luckily one of our water folk took it on herself to keep watch in the river to see if she could help.” Rhiannon gestured to a very young blue haired nymph who ducked her head shyly and blushed.” Rhiannon continued, “The young woman and her baby had made it almost to the other side when their raft overturned. Luckily Nixie was able to get them to shore and call for help. We don’t know much else as she was barely conscious but apparently she was able to kill one of the hounds and escape to the water.”

As Rhiannon was speaking, Kelly rushed forward, dropped to her knees by the stretcher and immediately enveloped both mother and child.

“Girls, I need you.” she said tersely.

Immediately all the girls including Adona surrounded Kelly and the young elven woman with her baby. They all laid hands on Kelly and closed their eyes. Kelly knew what the mom would want most and so focused on the child. Wrapping it in her arms Kelly began to chant that same haunting lullabye that the goddess Selu had sung to her to comfort her.

Her bracelets appeared and immediately a bright golden glow surrounded the child. Kelly poured all her love and hope into her connection with the child. She could feel the child’s failing lungs and internal organs exhausted and ready to give up. She began feeding them energy and persuading them to resume their normal function. She couldn’t do much about the malnutrition now but slowly, ever so slowly she could feel the child begin to respond.

As Ben watched his loves all trying to save the innocent child he could feel something in him snap and a cold fury he had never felt before rose to the surface.

“Queen Rhiannon may I address your people?” Ben asked in a raspy barely controlled voice.

“Yes of course my lord.” said an astonished Rhiannon.

“People of the Fae hear me.” Ben said in an eerie atonal voice. This voice wasn’t loud but sent chills through everyone present.

Out of a clear sky thunder sounded and an icy wind sprang up.

“I take oath on my life, on the lives of my loves and to all the gods that know me, that this will not abide. I shall find these beasts and destroy them all. Then I shall find those responsible for releasing them and I will rend them asunder and send them to the very deepest parts of Hell.” Ben paused, “This I so swear!”

At this thunder boomed again and a solid sheet of lightning cracked the sky from horizon to horizon.

All eyes except for those helping the child were riveted on Ben as he fell to his knees. He could vaguely hear Joe whinnying in the background and voices as someone helped him to his feet.

As slowly regained his senses he realized that familiar sounding words were soothing him. He glanced over and discovered a diminutive old man dressed in traditional Cherokee clothing steadying him. arm.

“I’m sorry Uncle. I don’t have the People’s words any more.” Ben said.

The strange looking man just shook his head and Ben could tell he was puzzled by Ben’s inability to speak Cherokee.

“Ahhh, I see. It’s good that I know a little English then. My name is Hotee”

“Hottee how is it that you are here among the Fae and not back home?” asked a still wobbly Ben.

The old man grinned.

“I see you have lost more than your words. I am a Nunnehi. We like to travel around a bit. Mother Selu thought this might be an interesting place for me for a while and I thought, why not?”

“A Nunnehi? You’re not going to get me lost are you?” chuckled Ben.

“You haven’t been a disrespectful hunter have you?” asked Hotee

“Not that I recall” said Ben,

“Good, then you are okay. Now can you answer me a question?” said Hottee.

“Sure.”

“How does a Lightning Bringer and son of Selu forget how to speak Cherokee?”

“Sorry what?” Ben said, shaking his head. “I’m not a Lightning Bringer or a son of Selu.”

“Hahahah! Well, where were you a minute ago when your oath called a storm and scared the dung out of every being within 10 miles of here.” said Hotee with a grin.

“That couldn’t have been me. I have never had even the barest trace of magic in me before.” said Ben.

“Oh so ordinary people just run into gods like Pan all the time. Did you ever think about why his changes worked so well for you? What you have isn’t magic. It’s raw power. Listen, you need to take care of this woman and child but when you are done you need to meet me back here so I can help you. What you are is very dangerous once awakened and you need to learn how to control it. I will help you Nephew.”

Ben still didn’t understand but he had seen enough to recognize when he needed help.

“Thank you Uncle I will do so.”

“Good, now let me speak to your horse and calm him while you get the woman and child ready, He’s pretty pissed at you right now.”

With that the old man got up and strode over to a skittish Joe and began speaking to him softly in Cherokee.

Ben walked unsteadily over to where Kelly and the girls were now working to restore the woman. The baby was still unconscious but looked much better.

“Ben, I think the mother is going to be okay, But I’m really worried about the baby. I was able to get everything restarted but he needs warming and electrolytes right away. If you can get him to my mom she’s a pediatric nurse. She’ll know what to do but it has to be right now.” said an exhausted Kelly right before she passed out.

One of the Fae brought over some fine handmade woolen blankets that were obviously a treasure to them and wrapped Kelly in one and the mother and baby in another.

A worried Rhiannon hurried over.

“Is the lady going to be okay?” she said.

“I’ve seen this before. She just needs rest and any broth that you can spare when she wakes up. Oh and she’s probably going to be saying some really silly things when she starts to wake up, that’s normal for her,” said Ben

“Yes my lord.” said Rhiannon.

“Please just call me Ben. I think we are going to be friends and I’m no one’s lord.”

“Yes ... Ben.” Rhiannon said shyly. “Please call me Jess. that’s the closest a human can get to my family name.” she added with a blush on her pale features

“Okay Jess, I have a plan. I’m going to ride Joe there with the woman and child cross country back to our place where we will be sure they are taken care of. That is the fastest way to get help. In the meanwhile we need to get as many of your people out of the mountains that we can. Can you have whoever of your people is best suited meet me at the compound as soon as possible? We have transport that should hold 50 or more of your most vulnerable people and I need someone to guide me to where they are and let them know it is safe to come with me. We will make multiple trips as needed but we should get those most in danger out first.”

“It will be done,” said Jess. “We will take care of your women while you are gone.”

“Good. All will be well Jess.” Ben said as he squeezed Jess’s small hand and she blushed once again.

“Sarah dear heart. Can you make sure everyone is safe here for me until Kelly is ready to head home. I have to do a medevac and then get up into the mountains to retrieve some Fae.” Ben said

“Yes, of course my love. You don’t have to worry about us.” replied Sarah with a sunny smile.

“I never do when you are around.” said Ben as he stooped to give kisses to each of his girls.

Kelly was last and somehow managed to wake up just enough for silly talk.”

“Ahhh smmoochies, more smmoooochies love smmmoooochies.” she mumbled.

Even the regal Jess aka Queen Rhiannon giggled at this.

“Love you ladies. Now can someone help me get the two patients up on Joe?”


Siofra woke to a gently rocking motion, and the comforting feel of warm arms around her. She was wrapped tightly in a fine blanket with Sian cradled in his sling against her.

She wasn’t sure exactly where she was but she knew that she and Sian were safe and warm at last. She vaguely remembered the raft tipping just as she had gotten within reach of the far shore she had been struggling to reach. Her arms had been so tired she couldn’t keep them afloat and then there were cool gentle hands helping her and Sian to shore and then more hands carrying her to a fire. She remembered answering a few questions and then nothing until the beautiful golden lady came to her.

The beautiful lady with the green gold eyes told her everything was going to be okay and then touched her and filled her with light. Then there was a man. A human man with the kindest eyes she had ever seen. He too told her that she and Sian were going to be okay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.