Comfort Food - Cover

Comfort Food

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: What's your comfort food? Here are some examples, as you might expect heavy on the "cum." Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Food   Illustrated   .

Fried Chicken

Inez made coffee and took a cup back to bed. “Happy birthday, honey,” she said, giving the cup to Rafe.

“But it’s not my birthday,” he said with a smile.

“I know, but in my dream it was,” Inez said. Then she added, “It was a very weird dream. And it’s all your fault.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. If you hadn’t pestered me for my special fried chicken ... But anyway in the dream I was at a fast food chicken place. I ordered two chicken breast sandwiches, one for me and one for you. Behind the counter was this fat grubby guy and this kid. The fat grubby guy took two chickens from the chest of chicken sandwiches and stuffed them in a white sack. The kid said to the old guy, ‘You better go clean your hands,’ and then he snapped out a fresh sack and showed me a new chicken. ‘Is this okay?’ he asked me. I said fine. He showed me another chicken and I said it was fine and he put it in the sack.”

“Were these chickens or chicken sandwiches?” Rafe asked.

“A little of both. I couldn’t help wondering if they’d reuse the ones the grubby guy had touched with his grubby hands. Anyway, I took the sack and went outside to the parking lot. It was dark. A young woman was there, a very pretty woman, and she said, ‘Oh, you look just like... ‘ and she named a movie star. I don’t remember who it was now. Maybe someone I’d never heard of, or someone not real, but at the time I knew it was a beautiful movie star, and I was flattered but at the same time suspicious. My suspicions were borne out when I couldn’t find the car. I walked around and around the parking lot, but the car wasn’t there. I knew you’d be furious.”

“Yeah, that’s so irritating when your car gets stolen. This is good coffee.”

“I know.”

“So how did you get home? Or is that when you woke up?”

“I didn’t wake up. There was a man. He said, ‘Come on, I’ll give you a ride.’ He was a very sexy man. I knew I shouldn’t go with him, but I couldn’t help it. The next thing I knew we were in his place. I was sucking his cock, sucking it from the side. Sort of like you’d eat a drumstick. He had a very beautiful cock. The cum started to ooze up and overflow my fingers, making me all messy. I was thinking I should wash my hands, but I didn’t want to stop sucking. I kept sucking, and more and more cum came out. The man took a picture of it with his cell phone. ‘Should I send this to your husband?’ he asked. ‘That way he’ll know where you are.’ ‘Yes, send it,’ I said, without a moment’s hesitation. And that was the end.”

“Interesting,” Rafe said. “What do you think it means?”

“It means I want to suck your cock,” Inez said. “From the side. Unless you’d prefer my special fried chicken.”

“Blowjob,” Rafe said.

“That’s what I thought,” Inez said, taking Rafe’s coffee cup and setting it on the bedside table. Then, after pulling down the tented bedsheet, she handed him her cellphone. “In case you want to take a picture of it.”

Please Wait while image loads


Mac & Cheese

The feast wouldn’t be complete without Tasha’s Mac & Cheese. The dish almost didn’t come off, thanks to Daddy, who had to have a hand in the pie (so to speak), but Tasha, ever resourceful, persevered, and the dish, Daddy, and Tasha all came off quite smashingly—thank you, thank you, thank you.

Please Wait while image loads


Cupcakes

“Maybe we should get some cupcakes,” Desiree suggested. She and Edward were in the bakery section of the upscale grocery. “These vanilla iced look yummy. And we haven’t had cupcakes in practically forever.”

Edward blushed.

“Honey, what is it?”

“Nothing.

“You don’t like cupcakes?”

“Um, no, I used to love cupcakes. I remember I got one almost every day with my school lunch.”

“So what’s wrong with these?” Desiree asked.

“Nothing,” Ed said. “But maybe chocolate instead of vanilla?”

“Because of your school lunch cupcakes?” Desiree asked.

When Ed didn’t answer immediately, Desiree said, “I think there’s something you’re not telling me.”

“Okay, get the cupcakes.”

“No, I’m not moving until you tell me the story.”

Ed looked around.

“Go on,” Desiree prompted.

“Can I tell you in the car?” Ed asked.

“Fine,” Desiree said. She tossed a six pack of vanilla iced cupcakes in the cart.

In the car, Ed said, “Can it wait until we get home?”

“Nope,” Desiree said. “You’ve had your once extension. Now out with it.”

Ed took a deep breath. “I was in high school,” he started.

“Right, high school,” Desiree said, when Ed didn’t continue. “I was in high school too.”

“So I had kind of a girlfriend. My first girlfriend. In fact my only girlfriend until I met you.”

“What was her name? Was she cute?”

“Her name was Beth. She had red hair. Freckles.”

“So she was cute?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“And what has this to do with cupcakes?”

“I’m getting to that,” Ed said. “If you wouldn’t keep interrupting.”

“Mum’s the word,” Desiree said.

“So one time I was over at her place.”

“She had her own place?”

“No, she lived with her parents, but this was right after school. Her parents both worked, and her older sister was off at college.”

“Go on.”

“You said you wouldn’t interrupt.”

“I know, but you’re so pokey. And I don’t want you to leave anything out. So you were over at her house after school...”

“Right. And we both ran track, but there was no practice on that day, but Bethie said we should go for a run anyway, so we went for a run.”

“How far did you go?”

“I don’t know, maybe five miles.”

“That’s a long way.”

“At the end we had a race to her house. Bethie said if I beat her I’d get a special treat.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.