Condom Saboteur - Cover

Condom Saboteur

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There's a predator making rounds at the dating website: a guy who impregnates his dates without their knowledge. 20-year-old Lexi intends to catch the guy red-handed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mystery   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wednesday November 16

Chris sent out a company-wide email today, saying that Desmond was on temporary leave, and that if we needed any IT support to go to him directly.


I asked Mandy to meet me for coffee in the early evening. She seems to like me.

“Okay, please keep an open mind,” I began once we had our drinks. “This might upset you, and if it does, I promise never to bring it up again.”

“Okay...,” Mandy said nervously.

“The guy that we sent in to see what was going on at the gym’s glory hole - he’s a friend of mine. Really great guy,” I told her. “He ... You really made an impression on him. If you’re willing, he’d like to talk to you. Maybe get to know you.”

Mandy sat there wide-eyed, like a deer in headlights.

“I told him that if you weren’t interested, he had to leave you alone, forever,” I continued. She still didn’t respond.

“Here’s a picture of him, and here’s a letter he wrote,” I said, handing her the printouts.

She took the papers, held them, but didn’t unfold them. “I’ll look at these later, okay?” She said. I nodded.

We made smalltalk for a little while longer. She liked my trench coat. I asked about her work. Nothing significant. When I got home I called Martin and told him I had delivered his note, and that I had no idea what to expect.

Thursday November 17

I’ve been messaging more with Richard. He works some sort of clerical job in a hospital, and he likes to run. He is pretty charming. I enjoyed talking to him enough that I had trouble staying in character as a shut-in.

When I mentioned that I’m Catholic, he asked what I thought about abortions. The truth works well for my cover story: I could never have one. I don’t judge the women who do - at least, as long as they don’t make a habit of it. I think it’s important that it’s a personal choice, even though it is kinda ending a human life.

Then he asked how I feel about birth control and I had to lie. I said condoms were a must: The rhythm method had proven unreliable among my friends, but I was morally uncomfortable with the pill. Like I suspected, that was a good line to use on him. He said he hates that women feel they have to pollute their bodies with unnatural hormones.

Friday November 18

Martin asked if he stay at my place tomorrow night. He and Mandy are meeting for dinner, and he doesn’t want to have to drive all the way home if it goes late.

Saturday November 19

Martin looked pretty good before his date, I thought: I didn’t see a single stain or scuff anywhere on him.

Juliet had made arrangements to spend the night at the home of an off-again-on-again boyfriend. “Sorry, Lexi, but I just can’t be around to hear his ‘I touched a booby’ story. Or worse, his ‘I almost touched a booby’ story.

I was watching an old movie - Mister Roberts - when he came home around midnight. “How’d it go?” I asked, pausing the movie and pouring us a couple shots.

“It went well,” he said modestly. “We’re going to keep talking.”

“It went well, or really well?” I pried.

“It went pretty well,” he said, with a big I-got-laid smile.

“Did she say ‘mmm’ all the time when you were giving it to her?” I asked playfully. He just kept smiling and drank another shot.

I was tired so bed seemed like a good idea, but the weirdest thing popped into my head. For some reason, I wanted Martin to come spend the night in my bed. I didn’t want to have sex with him - at least I don’t think I did. Just a month ago I was afraid of hugging him too affectionately to keep him at a safe distance, and now I want him in bed with me? What the hell is wrong with me?

I guess I’m jealous. I really want to see him get a great girlfriend with a healthy sex drive, and maybe Mandy could be that person, but still, in a way, he’s mine. I don’t want him but I won’t let anyone take him away from me, or something. So fucking stupid.

He’s asleep on the couch. I’m going to bed now.

Sunday November 20

Richard and I met for dinner tonight. I really didn’t have to fake enjoying his company, and his flirting. After that we took a walk in a park, just like he had done with Mandy. And like Mandy, I found myself needing to pee. In hindsight, I think he had been subtly pushing me to drink all through dinner.

Richard suggested that we go to his place - just a few minutes walk from where we were. I suggested that we go to my place instead. He asked why.

“I ... I can’t believe I’m saying this,” I began, pressing my body against his arm hoping he’d wrap it around me. “I can’t... come in unfamiliar places,” I said, and tried to force myself to blush. He seemed to like that answer so we went to my place. Of course, the real reason I wanted to go to my place is because that’s where the spy cameras were.

Back at my place, I poured us both drinks. “I hope you’re not offended. A little scotch helps loosen me up,” I said.

We sat on the couch drinking. I leaned up against his shoulder. He lazily rubbed my thigh - only just above the knee, but it was very effective at setting the mood.

We went into my bedroom not long after. Richard immediately took off his shirt. “Would you strip for me?” He requested.

I bit my lip coyly. There was nothing sexy about my taking off my shoes, but when I sat on the edge of the bed and peeled away my tights, I think I made an impression. After that I unzipped my dress, lay back, and wiggled my way out of it, like a snake shedding its skin. He didn’t complain. Down to just my underwear, I stood and turned my back to Richard. I unhooked my bra and let it fall away, and then pulled my panties down and kicked them off my feet. With my breasts and crotch covered by my hands, I turned to face my guest with a vulnerable but hopeful smile.

“Gorgeous,” he said. He took hold of my wrists and gently moved them to my sides, removing my protection. “Gorgeous,” he said again, staring hungrily at my breasts.

I helped Richard out of his remaining clothes and then spread myself for him on the bed.

He kissed me, caressed my breasts, stroked my thighs, wrapped me in his arms. I moved his hand to my cunt so that he’d know just how ready I was. “We’re going to have to use a condom,” I said, looking at him with sincerely wanting eyes. “There are some in the night stand.”

“I’d like to use my own if that’s okay,” he said, punctuated by a nipple-kiss. “I like the fit of these better.” I nodded.

Richard grabbed the square foil packaging from his pants pocket and handed it to me. I didn’t see any pin holes in the packaging, but of course I couldn’t study it too closely. I ripped the packet open and unrolled the rubber onto his pulsating erection.

Again I lay back and spread my legs for him, but that didn’t suit him. He turned me over and guided me to my hands and knees. “Let’s do it the natural way,” he said.

Then he was rubbing my butt cheeks and then sliding his cock around my pussy lips. “Such a beautiful ass,” he said. I suppose he was trying to collect my juice on his dick, to slide it in smoother, but at the time it felt like a cruel tease: I wanted him inside me.

He didn’t keep me waiting long. As tight as the fit felt for me, he went in with a smooth swift satisfying motion. I was so wet it couldn’t have been any other way. And then I felt the throbbing thrusting sliding pounding motion I had been looking forward to.

“Do you feel our bodies calling out to each other?” Richard said.

“I do!” I said. Cheesy as fuck, but I could run with that.

“Man and woman together, celebrating the creation of life.”

Curiously, Richard pulled out of me. He slid his cock around my lips again and slapped my ass before re-entering me. I moaned when he did.

He started fucking me harder, and I was having to work to push back, to keep from being toppled. Instead of on all fours, I gathered up all the pillows on the bed into a bundle and wrapped my arms around them beneath me. His thrusts were now pushing my neck and chest downward into the mass of pillows.

I was moaning hard when again he pulled his cock out. “No! Don’t stop!” I whimpered. Again he slid his cock around between my legs before thrusting it back in. When he did, I exploded into orgasm.

I’m not entirely sure what sounds I made as I climaxed. I know that my arms were squeezing my pillows with all my strength, and my pussy was clenching his cock nearly as hard. “Oh, you like that?” He asked with a bit of domination in his voice.

“So much!” I replied.

Richard kept fucking me. He kept doing his weird withdrawal thing. My second orgasm happened, too, as he was re-thrusting into my cunt.

He was clearly reaching his limits, based on his groans. “I’ve got so much come to give you,” he told me.

I normally might have told him how much I wanted it in return, but I was afraid of muddying the waters legally if I sounded like I was giving consent to come bareback. I just moaned an acknowledgement instead.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.