Condom Saboteur - Cover

Condom Saboteur

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There's a predator making rounds at the dating website: a guy who impregnates his dates without their knowledge. 20-year-old Lexi intends to catch the guy red-handed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mystery   Light Bond   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wednesday October 19

“Hey Lexi, can I see you for a second?” Desmond is the IT guy at work: he keeps our computers running, manages software licenses, administrates email - stuff like that. He’s about thirty-two, I’d guess. His clothing choices are pretty shabby for my tastes, but honestly that’s how most of the men here dress.

“Sure, what’s up?” I asked, stepping into his office.

“I wanted to show you something,” he explained, closing the door. Then he held up his phone and showed me a picture: of me, naked.

Last winter I had briefly become obsessed with this section on Reddit where women post naked pictures of themselves, and I decided to give it a try. Martin took the pictures and did an awesome job. My face was hidden by ski goggles and my hair tucked under a ski hat in all of the shots, so I don’t see how anyone could have identified me.

“Okay, why are you showing this to me?” I asked. Nice open-ended question that neither confirmed nor denied any suspicions he might have.

“Well, I wanted you to know that you had been found out,” he said. It wasn’t a friendly warning, I gathered.

“Okay, now I know,” I said matter-of-factly. “How did you find those, anyway?”

“I was remotely viewing your desktop - for purely administrative reasons, you understand - and I saw your email to your friend Martin,” He explained, proud of himself. “I found his Reddit user name and from there it was simple.”

I wondered whether Chris would approve of how Desmond was using his administrator rights.

“Okay, well, thanks for the warning,” I said headed to the door. I knew that Desmond had more cards to play, but I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of asking.

“Why don’t we meet for a drink after work?” He rushed to suggest before I could open the door. “You know, to talk about how to prevent this secret from getting out.”

I turned back to face him. “And then what?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you think that, once we’re away from the office, I’ll be so charmed by you that I’ll overlook the fact that you’re trying to blackmail me?” I asked accusingly. “Were you hoping you could leverage this into a blowjob? What’s the plan?”

I stared at him until he found a response. “I ... I don’t think you would want these photos...”

I cut him off. “Look, dude: I would prefer to keep my private life separate from my work life. But I’m not going to be manipulated. If you treat me like a professional, I’ll do the same to you and forget this conversation ever happened.” Then I left.

I went back to my desk and tried very hard to seem calm and unphased. Fifteen minutes later I went for a brisk walk around the building to work off some of my anger.

Thursday October 20

Some of the guys at work were staring at me this afternoon. I’m guessing Desmond told them about my pictures.

I’ve been texting some more with Javier. We’re going to see each other tomorrow night. Honestly, I’m not sure there’s much between us, intellectually. The physical chemistry warrants another date, though.

I’ve been messaging with some of the other guys from My Other Half, as well. It feels weird looking for possible relationships with several men at once. Juliet, of course, insists that I should bone them all. She also says I should get a Brazilian wax and ditch my glasses.

Friday October 21

Jack, one of the other programmers, made a crack about the pictures. “Hey Lexi,” he said out of nowhere, “I’m thinking about going skiing this Christmas break. Got any skiing tips you could show me?” Anthony was grinning like an idiot next to Jack. Lars looked guilty. I ignored them.

My second date with Javier began with bar food at a pool hall. It started off just him and me, but some of his friends showed up and it became a group thing. His friends are okay, but they’re not really my kind of people. They talked about pretty much every sport known to man while we played pool, and sprinkled in bathroom humor liberally. Everyone else was drinking beer while I was stuck with iced tea. In other company I would have asked someone to sneak me a beer, but some of them were cops and I didn’t want to put them in an awkward position.

Despite being bored, I couldn’t keep my hands out of Javier’s hair. He had just gotten it cut - razor cut in a military style - and felt wonderfully fuzzy. He had a one inch scar on the side of his head under his hair that was kinda sexy. By the time we left the pool hall, I was pretty sure I didn’t want a third date. But I did want a nice ending to this one, and he invited me to his house, so of course I said yes.

We fooled around in his bedroom for a while - all the right parts of both of our bodies exposed and stiff. Then he made his proposal. “I’ve been dreaming something up since the last time,” he told me. “It involves you being tied up and blindfolded. You seemed to be into that last time, so...?”

“I’m game,” I told him.

So Javier led me, naked, handcuffed, and blindfolded, down the stairs, and then to my surprise, outside. The night air was pretty comfortable for now, but I wondered how long we were going to be out there. The cold would seep in eventually, unless we kept ourselves active, somehow.

I hadn’t seen his back yard before, but apparently there’s a tree in it, because he backed me up into it and cuffed my arms to a branch above my head. I wondered how much privacy we had: Was there a fence? Could neighbors see us? I couldn’t imagine that a rookie cop would risk too much scandal, so I wasn’t worried.

There was some kind of cloth on the tree - a towel maybe - so it didn’t feel rough against my back. That’s good, because he tied me pretty tightly to the the trunk of the tree with a bed sheet or something. All I know is that I had cloth from just below my breasts down to my hips holding me to the tree with my arms straight up.

Javier sucked on my nipples - hard enough that I had to ask him to ease up. He also fingered my bush.

“How many people are watching us right now?” I whispered with slightly exaggerated insecurity.

“Don’t worry about them,” he said, “they’ll stay quiet.” By this time he was still sucking my nipples, but also rubbing my thigh.

Javier dropped to his knees and began licking my pussy. He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder to give him room. I couldn’t help but thrust my hips into his face.

Then he stood up again. “Are you okay with the taste of your own pussy?” He asked. I nodded and he kissed me. His lips tasted like pussy.

After that he stepped away, and I had the feeling he was getting ready to fuck me. “You’re going to use a condom, right?” I asked demurely.

“Yeah,” he answered considerately.

Then, Javier lifted one of my knees up and fed his meat to my pussy. Even though we were standing, his body was pressing against mine as hard as if he were on top of me. I was trapped between the tree and his hard chest, my arms unable to move, as he thrust into my cunt. It wasn’t long before he was doing it hard.

He lifted my other leg up, too - my knees were hooked over his arms and his hands were on my butt. If it weren’t for the sheet tied around my middle, I would have been hanging from my hands, which probably would have hurt. As it was I was quite comfortably suspended without needing my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.