A Weekend of Discovery - Cover

A Weekend of Discovery

by Pat Harvey

Copyright © 2023 by Left Side Signals

Coming of Age Sex Story: This story is A Weekend to Remember, in which a woman turns fantasy into incestuous reality, retold from the perspective of the woman’s 14-year-old nephew. All the actual quoted speech is exactly the same in both versions, but the dialog attributions, the descriptions of the activities, and the internal thoughts of the narrator have been changed to reflect the different viewpoint.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow   .

It was Friday afternoon around three o’clock when stood on my Aunt Natalie and Uncle Will’s front steps holding a duffel and rang her doorbell. I was not happy about my parents’ plan for this mandated weekend visit; I thought I was old enough to stay at home by myself. My friends are going to be hanging out in various groups and I’m going to be stuck here with my aunt. Then she opened the door and my eyes widened at what she was wearing: a lace-up white top over a bra, tight denim shorts, and leather sandals. I’d always thought she was pretty, in a distant, grown-up kind of way, but I hadn’t seen her for a while and this was a rather sexy outfit.

She looked around me and waved to my parents in their car in her driveway. They waved back, then drove away for their long-awaited weekend getaway. My mom had told me that my uncle was at an out-of-town car show and NASCAR race and my aunt had volunteered to have me stay with her while my parents were away.

After they left she turned back to face me. She was tall, but I’d had a recent growth spurt and was a couple of inches taller than she was. She put her hands on my upper arms and pulled me in for a hug that pressed her big breasts against my chest. I was startled by the unexpected intimacy, but I quickly relaxed, put my arms around her, and hugged her back.

“Come on in, Ari,” she said with a smile as she released me. “Let’s get you settled and decide what to do with the rest of this nice afternoon.”

“Thanks, Aunt Natalie,” I replied, and I followed her down the hall to her guest bedroom. I knew she had a pool and hot tub in her back yard, so when we got there I turned to her. “Can we take a swim?”

“That sounds like a great idea. Put on some trunks and I’ll meet you out by the pool.”

“Okay,” I said enthusiastically, and we each went into our own bedroom. I quickly stripped, put on my swim suit and flip-flops, and headed for my aunt’s back yard. I stood by the pool and waited for her to come out.

When she strolled out to the yard, walking like a runway model so her hips swayed from side to side, my jaw dropped. She was wearing a yellow polka-dot tie-on bikini; its top was two small triangles that covered her nipples but left a lot of her breasts exposed; it looked to me that she was at least a D-cup size. She pirouetted on her open-toed five-inch stiletto mules as she approached the pool and I saw that the bottom of her bikini was a triangle that covered only part of her butt cheeks and in front it barely covered the lips of her vagina. I looked her up and down and noted how the high heels tightened her calf muscles and highlighted her long toned legs. But then I realized I had grown an erection that was poking into my swim trunks. I tried to turn away and cover myself with my hands to hide it, but she smiled and then reached out and put her hand on my arm.

“It’s okay, Ari, it’s perfectly normal. I’m very flattered that you had that reaction to seeing me.”

“You look ... really... sexy in that bikini, Aunt Natalie.”

She arched an eyebrow at me. “What do you know about sexy at your age?”

I felt myself blushing. “Well...”

“It’s okay,” she said softly. “You can tell me.”

“Well ... one of my friends was on the internet ... and he found a couple of free ... porn sites, and he and I and a couple of other friends have been ... sort of ... watching some stuff together.”

“Really? What kinds of stuff?”

I blushed even more. “It was videos of ... men and women ... you know ... having sex and stuff.”

“It’s still hot out,” she said, “let’s talk in the pool.” She stepped out of her heels and sat down on the pool surround at the deep end, then slid into the water so only her head and shoulders were visible. I kicked off my flip-flops and jumped in beside her. “We have to talk,” she said, her face and tone serious.

“What about, Aunt Natalie?”

“You’re 14 years old, and this weekend I’m responsible for you. So you have to promise me that whatever we share will only be between the two of us or I could be in a lot of trouble. You can’t talk about it with your friends and you sure as heck can’t tell your parents. Do you understand why that is?”

I thought hard for several seconds. “I ... think I do.”

“So make me that promise, Ari. I want to treat you like a responsible young man, so keeping that promise is very important.”

“I promise, Aunt Natalie,” I said solemnly. “I will never say anything to anyone about whatever happens this weekend.”

“Thank you, Ari. I believe you’ll keep that promise.” She gave me a big smile. “So, you think I look sexy, do you?”

“Of course you do,” I said seriously. “You’re prettier than any of those women in the videos, and ... you have a great body.”

I could see her nipples hardening from the cool water and pushing against the tiny pieces of fabric covering them. “Why do you say that?”

“I’ve seen enough of those videos to know you have a beautiful figure, nice ... big ... breasts and ... great legs and...” My voice trailed off; I was staring down through the water at her barely-covered pussy where her camel-toe was clearly visible. She saw where I was looking and she slowly moved her feet apart to give me a better view. Then she pushed off and let herself float across the pool on her belly, giving me another good look at her firm round butt; her suit bottom was pulled into her crack to turn it into a thong and her ass was totally bare. After she’d crossed the pool and returned to face me, she continued our conversation; she was breathing hard and her breasts moved under the water’s surface.

“So were there any particular kinds of... stuff that... interested you?”

I know I looked kind of abashed; it was embarrassing to be revealing this information not just to any adult but to my aunt. She put her hand lightly on my thigh and whispered, “It’s okay, Ari, I understand. I know young men your age get interested in girls and things about sex. I was a teenager myself, you know.”

I smiled when she called me a young man, and but I was still nervous. “It’s hard for me to think of you as a teenager; you’re my aunt, the same age as my mother.”

“That’s true, but I was, and I was curious about sex when I was your age, and I’m still curious. Tell me, what do you like to watch?”

I looked away, unable to meet her eyes. “I don’t have any ... experience, you know, so I ... watch scenes where older women are ... like ... teaching boys about sex.” I hesitated, then added shyly, “I’m learning some things, but watching isn’t the same, you know?”

“Yes, I know. Did those women make you think about ... anyone in particular?”

“Well ... in a lot of videos the woman is pretending to be the guy’s ... mother.”

“And do you think about your mother that way sometimes?”

I blushed again. “Yes, I do, sometimes. I’ve thought about her with ... my dad, having ... you know ... sex with him.”

The sun had gone down, so it was getting dark and the air was cooling, so my aunt said, “Let’s get into the hot tub, okay?”

“Okay,” I replied, so we got out of the pool, and I watched my aunt waving her ass in my face as she climbed the ladder. She turned on the jets but left the light off and we sat down next to each other in the hot tub with me still showing an erection.

“So you ... think about your mom and dad having sex?”

“Yes, I do.”

“But you weren’t thinking about your mom when I came out to the pool, were you?” she said in a teasing tone. “That’s why you got an erection, isn’t it?”

“I guess it was pretty obvious,” I said a bit more firmly.

“Do you ... jerk off when you’re thinking about your mom and dad having sex?”

I hesitated, then admitted, “Yes, I do.”

“How often do you do that?” Again I hesitated, and she gave me some additional reassurance. “It’s okay, Ari, you can tell me anything.”

“I do it most days,” I admitted. “Sometimes more than once.”

She glanced down, then looked me in the eyes. “Do you need to do that now? You’re obviously... turned on from seeing me like this.”

It was my turn to glance down and then look up at her. “I’d like to.” I paused for a moment, then blurted out, in an intentionally accusatory tone, “It’s your fault, you know.”

It was my aunt’s turn to blush. “You’re right, it is my fault. Maybe I shouldn’t have picked this particular bikini, but I wanted to ... you know ... see how you would react.”

“Why would you want to see that?” I asked.

“It’s my turn to be honest with you, Ari. I’m 37 years old, and I sometimes wonder whether I’m still ... as attractive as I was a few years ago.”

I snorted, trying to hold back an outright laugh. “Believe me, you don’t have anything to worry about in that direction; you look fantastic.”

“Do you really think so?”

“You saw what happened when I first looked at you, and it’s still... happening.”

“I know, and, like you said, it’s my fault. So I’d like to ... take care of it for you.”

That startled me, and I looked at her warily. “What do you mean?”

“Tell me, Ari, what do the women in the videos do when the men they’re with have an erection?”

“This is still a little ... awkward, talking with you about this stuff, Aunt Natalie.”

“Okay, I get that, and I have an idea how we can handle it.”

“What kind of an idea?”

“Well, I’m still your Aunt Natalie, but when we’re alone together, talking about things like this, you can think of me as your ... older friend ... and call me ... Jane.”

“Why Jane?”

“Jane is my middle name, but it’s also my secret name. It’s who I think of myself as when I’m having ... sexy thoughts.”

“Are you having sexy thoughts now?”

“Do you want me to be having sexy thoughts now?”

I pondered that question. I don’t know where she’s going with all this, I thought, but it’s more than I’ve talked about with anyone, especially anyone female, and she’s my aunt but omigod she’s hot, I can’t stop looking at her. So I said quietly, “Yes, I think I do... Jane.”

“Well, that’s good, because I am having sexy thoughts.

“You are? Why?”

“Because of what we’re... discussing, and because you’re ... a really good-looking young man, one I find ... attractive.”

That stopped me cold, and my mind started churning frantically. “Me? Attractive? To you? Do you really think so? I’m only 14, I don’t have any experience with ... girls.”

“Yes, I do, and I sort of figured you didn’t have any experience. That too is... attractive, and I want to help you learn some things. So answer my question; what do the women in those videos do?”

“Well ... usually the first thing they do is kissing. My mom has kissed me on the cheek, and I’ve done that to her, but I’ve never actually ... you know ... kissed anyone. Will you teach me how to kiss?”

“Sure.” She turned to face me, and then she slowly leaned forward and touched her mouth to mine. She kept her lips closed and the pressure light, and after about ten seconds she pulled back.

“That was ... nice,” I said shyly, “but it wasn’t like what I’ve seen other people do.”

“I know, that was just the first step. Let’s try it again.”

I waited to see what she would do, and this time a few seconds after her lips touched mine she parted her lips just enough to slide the very tip of her tongue across my closed lips. I parted my own lips in response and then sent my tongue forward to touch hers. We let them rest together for a couple of seconds and then she pulled back. “Was that better?” she asked with a little smile.

That was amazing; I felt a little tingle when our tongues touched, and I sure want more. “Yes, much better,” I said eagerly. “Let’s keep going.”

“Okay,” she replied, but then she just sat there waiting. Oh, God, she wants me to make the next move, I thought. I’m really nervous, but if I want more, and I do, then I have to go for it. After only a brief hesitation I leaned towards her, pressed my mouth onto hers, and after a couple of seconds I opened my lips and sent my tongue questing out. I lightly licked her closed lips and she parted them, and when she did that I felt a surge of excitement both in my mind sand in my cock; I was getting an even stronger erection just from kissing her. I was still nervous, but I pressed my mouth harder against hers and sent my tongue part-way into her mouth.

She let out a soft moan and pushed her tongue against mine, and my cock got still harder; I couldn’t believe how she was reacting to what I was doing. I’d watched enough porn to know what I should try next, so I thrust my tongue forward forcefully, pushing hers back, and she moaned again. That sounded a lot like the kind of encouragement I’d heard on those videos, so I put my arms around her and pulled her body into mine, and I almost fainted when her mostly-bare breasts contacted my chest and I felt her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her bikini top. I held the kiss for another half a minute, moving my tongue against and around hers, and then I pulled back and we both gasped for breath.

“Oh, God, that was great,” I said between deep breaths.

“I liked it too,” she whispered. “So tell me, what else do the women in those videos do?”

This is incredible, I thought. She keeps asking me to say more, to suggest more. It’s like she’s giving me openings to see whether I’ll take advantage of them. She said my lack of experience was attractive to her, so maybe she wants to see what I think I know, what I’ll do, what I want her to do, based on the boy talk and those porn videos I told her about. I’m even more nervous now, but I know I’ll regret it if I pass up this chance.

“Some of them use their hands to get the guys to...” I waved my hand, unsure what I could say that wouldn’t offend her.

“You can use whatever word comes to mind,” she said gently. “Jane won’t be offended by rough language. You can say come, or shoot, or...”

Man up, I told myself; she’s telling you to just go for it. “Thanks ... Jane ... they make them come.”

She put her hand lightly on my thigh. I flinched momentarily, but I didn’t pull away. “And would you like me to do that for you?” she purred.

Jesus Christ, I thought wildly. Is she really offering to give me a hand job? “Gee ... would you?”

“You just have to tell me what you want, Ari,” she prompted. “You can tell me to teach you anything, and I will. You can ask me anything and I’ll give you honest answers. Do you understand me?”

I shook my head, overwhelmed by what she was offering. But then I nodded and said, as firmly as I could, “Yes, I do, Jane.”

“Then say what you want.”

“Okay,” I whispered. “I want you to ... jerk me off and make me shoot.”

“Go lie down on the chaise lounge, please,” she said, and I got out of the hot tub, quickly toweled off, and did as she’d directed. She got out and dried herself off, slid her feet into her heels, and sat down next to me. “Lift your hips,” she said next, and when I did she took the waistband of my trunks in both hands and pulled them down past my knees. My erection popped up and slapped against my belly.

“Oh, my,” she said. “That’s beautiful.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean that you have a beautiful cock,” she whispered. “I love its shape and I really love its size.”

“It’s ... okay?”

“It’s way more than okay. Your Uncle Will is not small, I think he’s bigger than average, but you’re actually longer and thicker than he is.” She started to reach out, then stopped. “May I touch it, please?”

She’s asking for permission? I thought wonderingly. I guess she really meant it when she said I should tell her what to do. My cock twitched when I thought that, so instead of being polite and asking I just told her, “Of course ... Jane ... go ahead.”

“Thank you,” she said sincerely, and she continued her move to reach out with her right hand and she wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock. She began to slowly run her fingers up and down my shaft, going from the base to just below the fat mushroom-shaped head and hen back down. My belly tensed and my breathing changed.

“It’s not going to take very long, Jane, I’m already ... really close,” I moaned, and she moved her hand faster. “Oh, God ... oh, shit ... here it comes,” and I grunted and humped my hips up off the chaise and shot thick ropes of cum up like a fountain; they must have gone a foot and a half into the air before landing on my stomach and all over her hand. She kept pumping and I kept spurting.

“Wow,” she murmured. “That was really... impressive.”

I smiled in a kind of embarrassed way. “It really was all your fault, you really had me turned on.”

“I’m glad I did,” she said, “but now we’ve got this... mess to deal with. What do you think we should do about it?” she asked coquettishly. When I hesitated, she added, “Tell me, Ari; what do the women in the videos do?”

“They ... sometimes they just wipe it away,” I said cautiously, “but other times ... they ... lick it up and ... swallow it.”

“Which do you want me to do?” she asked gently, emphasizing that it was my decision to make.

I again had to think quickly. She’s been telling me to tell her what to do, but this is huge. “It would be ... really hot to see you ... eat it,” I whispered, and my heart leapt with excitement.

“Whatever you want,” she told me, and then she bent over and licked my copious spend from my belly. She looked up and made a show of smiling and then swallowing. I gave her a small nod, and she took my still semi-erect cock in her hand and licked up from its base to its crown before opening her mouth and taking my cock-head in. She closed her lips around my shaft, slid her tongue all the way around it, and gently sucked, and I let out a deep moan of pleasure.

She opened her mouth enough to say,”Do you like this?”

“I love it ... Jane ... you can do that whenever you want.”

“I’ll remember that,” she said with a smile, and then she resumed licking up my cum, swallowing as she went, then taking each of my cum-coated balls into her mouth and washing them clean with her saliva. After cleaning my balls she went back to my cock, taking a little more of it into her mouth each time she bobbed her head up and down. I really wanted her to take me into her throat like I’d seen women do in the videos, but I forced myself to keep silent; the way things were going, I figured that might be another step in my learning process.


After my aunt finished cleaning me up we went inside to get out of our suits. But as she started down the hall I took hold of her arm, stopping her and turning her to face me.

“Is something wrong?” she asked.

“No,” I replied, and then I pointed to her bikini bottom. “Did you ... pee yourself?”

She chuckled softly. “No, Ari, that’s not pee. That’s my ... secretions. You’ve seen women get wet in those videos, right?”

“Yes, but I thought that was ... just movie stuff.”

“It can be, if the woman needs lubrication, but it’s also very real; it happens when a woman gets turned on and is thinking about sex.”

I hesitated, then decided to take her word that it was okay to be blunt. “So what kinds of sex thoughts have you been having?”

“I told you earlier that I wanted to teach you some things, and I was thinking about that.”

“What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking that there are a lot of different ... aspects to sex, and I would be happy to teach you about whatever you wanted to learn.”

Whatever I want to learn?”

“Yes, Ari.” She paused, but then she added, “Seeing you ... touching you ... tasting you ... all of that got me turned on, and my ... pussy started to seep a little.”

“Wow! Really?”

“Yes, really, and we can talk more, but let’s get out of these suits and have something for dinner first.”

“I’m okay with that. But I want you to put on something ... sexy,” I said, “and keep those heels on.”

“I will, but tell me, why the heels?”

I slowly looked her up and down, focusing on her legs. “I think they make you look really hot,” I said firmly. “I always get hard when I see the ... women in those videos wearing them.”

“Thanks for being honest with me, Ari. I’ll do whatever you say.” She emphasized the word whatever, and I took that as another hint about how I should be with her. She gave me a big smile and we each went to our rooms to change.


I stripped off my still-damp swimsuit and grabbed a towel to dry my body completely. Then I stopped and thought about what was happening. I’d had fantasies about being with a girl and learning about sex, and those fantasies had already started to turn into very enjoyable reality. I didn’t know how much further things would progress, but it was still early in the weekend and I decided to be ready for whatever might happen. So I put on some board shorts and a T-shirt and went to the kitchen and perched on a chair to wait for my aunt.

When she walked in I stood up and gave her an intense wolf-whistle. “Wow!” I exclaimed. “You look ... amazing ... Jane.” I’d said she should wear something sexy, and she’d obviously obeyed. She’d chosen a gauzy red silk baby-doll nightie and matching thong, and she was wearing a different pair of heels, stiletto sandals that matched the nightie’s color and drew my eyes to her shapely calves.

“Thanks,” she said with a smile. “You look good yourself.” She smiled and added, “Let’s figure out what we want to eat.”

I’d watched enough porn to know what I wanted to eat. My eyes moved slowly down her body, pausing at her breasts and then continuing past her barely-covered pussy until I was staring at her feet and lower legs. “You look good enough to eat,” I whispered.

“Thank you,” she whispered sexily. “Is that something else you want to learn about?”

It was another opening, and I broke into a shy little smile. “Y-y-yes,” I stuttered.

“That compliment makes me feel really good, but let’s have some food first. There’s some leftover lasagna in the fridge, would that be okay?”

“That would be great.”

“Okay, I’ll go warm it up. Why don’t you have a seat and I’ll be right back.”

She walked, more like strutted, over to the fridge, swaying her ass. She put the lasagna into the oven to reheat, then filled two water glasses. I had my hands on the table, and she stood to my side and bent over to place them, letting her breasts hang over my right hand. Her nipples were long and hard, poking into the fabric and clearly visible through it.

“You did what I said, that’s a very sexy outfit.”

“I wanted you to think so.” She stayed in that bent-over position.

“I’ve seen naked women in pics and videos, but never for real,” I said huskily.

“Can you see me well enough?” she teased.

“Almost,” I replied sheepishly.

She again pushed me. “What do you want to do about that?”

“Can I ... touch you?”

“I told you that you can learn whatever you want,” she said casually.

Because of her position the hem of her nightie was hanging away from her body. I slowly lifted my palm off the table and used the back of my hand to raise her nightie so her breasts were fully exposed. “God, they’re ... beautiful, more beautiful than anything I’ve seen on the computer.” After a few seconds I moved my hand and I felt her stiff nipple slide across my palm. “Oh ... God ... that feels so good,” I moaned.

“I think so too,” she murmured, and I looked at her sharply.

“You liked it when I did that, when I ... touched you?” I knew that sounded like a question, but I was feeling strong, remembering again how she’d told me to do whatever I wanted, and I didn’t wait for her to answer. I moved my hand in a circle a couple of times, and she made mmm sounds that encouraged me further, but then I stopped and took my hand away. “Let’s have dinner now,” I said in a kind of commanding voice, and she straightened up and went to dish out the food.

After she’d served me and seated herself we ate in silence for a couple of minutes. Then she sipped from her water glass and reopened the conversation. “So tell me, Ari, what else did those moms teach their sons?”

I chewed thoughtfully and swallowed, then drank from my own glass. I set it back down, wiped my lips with a napkin, and said, “They told their sons that they should be respectful with girls, that they should ask permission to do things with them.”

“That’s very good advice. You want a girl you’re with to trust you, and most girls will want to be able to control when and how things happen. So if a girl says no you should accept that and try again some other time.”

I pondered that for a moment, then said, “I understand, but why did you say most girls and not all girls?’

“I said that because someday you may meet a girl who wants you to be in charge, for you to tell her what to do.”

I paused, longer this time. “You won’t say no to me, will you ... Jane?”

“No, I won’t. For this weekend, Jane won’t say no to anything.”


We finished our dinner, and she stood up and cleared the table while I sat and watched her. When she returned to stand next to me, I looked up at her for a few seconds before speaking, and when I finally did I got her full attention.

“I want to touch you again. Show me what you like.”

“Come into the bedroom with me, we’ll be more comfortable there.” She took my hand and I rose and followed her down the hall. She plumped up a couple of pillows, propped them against the headboard, and started to get onto her bed.

“I want you to take off the nightie,” I said quietly. “I want to really see you.”

“Whatever you say,” she replied, and she slowly lifted it over her head and discarded it. Then she turned and leaned back, half-sitting and half-reclining against the pillows. I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her, alternately looking into her eyes and staring at her breasts, which were firm enough to stand up on her chest.

“Show me how to touch you, how to make you feel good.”

She cupped her big breasts in her hands and then slid her fingertips across them, teasing her nipples. She twirled her fingers around them, and I felt my eyes widen as they stiffened and lengthened. She began breathing shallowly, panting lightly, and I saw her pussy lips getting wet. Slowly, I told myself. Don’t rush things. One little step at a time. But it was hard to hold myself back; my body, even more than my mind, wanted to press ahead.

Fortunately, she nodded to me, so I took her wrists in my hands, put her arms down by her sides, and then started to tentatively repeat what I’d seen her do. I watched with a combination of nervous anticipation and arousal as I caressed her breasts and flicked my fingers across her erect nipples. She started breathing harder and she whispered, “Just like that, Ari, and you can ... be a little rougher with them if you want.”

“I can?”

Yesss, “ she hissed. “Once I’m ... aroused you can ... pinch them ... not too hard...”

I took one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pinched it, and her hips humped up off the bed. I was startled by the sudden movement; I released her nipple and expressed my concern. “Are you okay?” I asked nervously. “Did I do something bad?”

“No, it was fine,” she said reassuringly. “It’s just that ... you touching me like that ... it was very ... arousing, and my body ... reacted to it.”

“Me ... touching you ... had that much of an effect on you?” I asked incredulously.

She reached up and took my hand in hers. “Let me explain a few things to you, okay?”

“Sure, go ahead.”

“I have a very strong sex drive,” she said slowly, “so it’s usually pretty easy to get me turned on under any circumstances.”

“Okay, I think I understand that.”

“The idea of being with a teenager, teaching him, being part of his first ... sexual experiences, helping him become a man in the truest sense, is a big forbidden fantasy for a lot of women.”

I thought about that for a moment. “I guess I can sort of understand that too. Is that something you’ve ... thought about?”

“Yes, it is.”

“So this, what we’re doing, is really ... exciting for you, something you’ve ... dreamed about?”

“Yes, it is, and there’s one more thing for you to know. The fact that we’re related makes what you and I are doing even more taboo, and that really adds ... even more spice to the whole idea. You touching me was very ... arousing,” she said almost shyly. “I really liked it.”

“I’m glad you did, and I want to learn more about your body. Teach me what I should know.”

“Okay,” she replied. “A girl’s, a woman’s, body has a lot of what are called erogenous zones; those are areas that can be stimulated to arouse sexual desire. You already know about the mouth, about kissing, and you’ve started to learn about the breasts and their nipples. So now I’ll tell you about some others.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.