Catalogue of Princesses - Cover

Catalogue of Princesses

by Quinotaurus

Copyright© 2023 by Quinotaurus

Fiction Sex Story: Catalogue of princesses our customers can use. Includes general information, descriptions and customer testimonies.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Food   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Royalty   Violence   .

Welcome to Glypt! Whether it is your first or tenth visit, we have just the princess for you to use and abuse.

0.General Presentation
1.Spoiled princesses
2.Chaste/guilty princesses
3.Racist princesses
4.Man-hating princesses
5.Adoring princesses
6.Weird princesses
7.Rebel princesses
8.Exceptional Princesses
9.FAQ
10.Customer testimonies

0.General Presentation

Here on Glypt we operate no less than 30 000 princess farms, to make sure there is always a good selection of princesses available to our discerning customers.

Each of our princesses is cloned from genetic material known to produce healthy, beautiful young women. She is then raised from birth in one of our farms, an artificial palace where she grows up in comfort and luxury. Except in a few cases, she is raised alone as an only child, thinking she is the heir to the throne of a fictional country, with a detailed history, geography, and culture. Everyone around her, from her purported parents to her tutors to the servants, is a trained professional who participates in the deception, and takes care to guide her development towards her desired state. She does not leave the farm except in very controlled outings. But inside she has access to salons, gardens, a meticulously-curated library, everything to develop into a proper young virginal lady, sophisticated and delicate.

Our princesses are not actresses! While their entire life before you has been a lie, their feelings and reactions are genuine.

When you come to visit, we will set you up in a comfortable suite within the farm for the duration of your stay. Then we will bring the princess to it. The rest is up to you. You may have sex with her, consensual or nonconsensual, or make her do anything else. Most of our princesses are graceful and agile, but physically weak enough a healthy man can easily overpower them. Otherwise, for your safety four princess wranglers will be in the apartment with you at all times. They are very discreet, trained professionals who can easily subdue the princess, hold her in any position you ask, and hurt her into compliance without damaging her beauty. Do not hesitate to ask for their help.

Our experience goes back over seven centuries! You can’t go wrong trusting us.

Below you will find our different categories of products, and the princesses currently available. New ones are put on the market every month! Do not hesitate to visit again.

1.Spoiled princesses

Spoiled princesses are beautiful young women, but self-absorbed and badly mannered. Since childhood the staff in charge of them has humored, and sometimes encouraged, their every whim. This made them arrogant, but also fragile, and sure to break easily when faced with true adversity. They are ideal for the customer who wants to bring down an uppity woman.

As of now we offer the following :

INGE is an 18 year old Nordic princess, tall and somewhat curvy. She has very pale skin, blue eyes and golden blonde hair, including a pale luscious triangle on her crotch. Her breasts are heavy and tipped with pale pink areolas. Since puberty she has developed an insatiable appetite for cakes and sweets, to the point of refusing all other aliments at times. She is not going to like anything else you make her swallow. As a result of this diet she has put on quite a bit of weight, but in a girl so young it just gives her a soft, pleasant fleshiness. Her doctor describes her breasts and buttocks as fresh and pillowy, with no stretch marks yet. She owns an ugly cat named Valentine, and would be very distraught if something happened to him.

INES is a 22 year old Latina princess. Her skin is a pleasant light brown. She has dark eyes and curly dark brown hair. Her breasts are small, but round and very firm, with dark brown areolas. For a long time Ines remained very well behaved and kind, but her handlers managed to impose more and more official duties on her until she snapped. To her parents’ pretend consternation she has taken to swearing and even to pulling up her skirt and masturbating publicly. Few in her farm haven’t seen her little coral vulva beneath a bush of coarse black hair. Maybe she can give a lucky customer a show before she realizes the actual situation she is in.

2.Chaste/guilty princesses

Chaste princesses are raised from early childhood to view their body and especially their sexual part as shameful, dirty things, and told that terrible but unspecified consequences would ensue if they were to experience any sexual activity. They are not to speak of them, to the point that they are not taught the proper or vulgar terms for them. They are not to look at them, much less touch them; when they bathe, or use the toilet, it is servants who clean them while they look away, embarrassed. The servants make sure no pleasure ever comes from this. The rest of the time they wear heavy white gowns which cover it all, as it should be. Anything below their necks is an embarrassing, dangerous, tawdry thing, but they take some measure of pride in not touching it at all. And of course they do not know the first thing about male anatomy. Needless to say, getting violated is a particularly harrowing experience for that kind of princess.

And yet, sometimes the call of the flesh is too much. Sometimes a chaste princess ignores all her training and, at night, timidly touches herself, shameful and terrified, for the first time, and finds a brief pleasure under her sheets. As she is under constant surveillance, the consequences of her transgression are immediate. Rough, unknown men burst and pull her out of her sheets. Her friends and parents are hanged (with practical effects) in front of her eyes, and the rest of the palace is rounded up for more torments. She herself is thrown naked in a cold, windowless cell, and told that the Consumer will come to deal with her vile, stained body as she deserves. She weeps, she regrets. She is designated as a guilty princess. In those cases of course it is better if she used as soon as possible, still under the hock of these events.

As of now we offer the following :

ELENA is a 20 year old Italic princess who was raised in a good imitation of late Middle Age Tuscany. She is very chaste and has pale skin from spending so much time inside, but brown eyes, dark hair, and dark red lips. Her long black hair is the one part of her body she is allowed to take care of, and she takes great care of it, brushing it daily with an ivory brush. During her baths her servants have noted her breasts are large, full and tipped with dark, large, oblong areolas and short nipples. Her figure is slim with a very deep navel, and a short dainty slit under her black pubic bush. She is pure and demure as they come. Elena has studied poetry and can compose poems with real talent. Although she does not know the vulgar or technical terms for her anatomy, her vocabulary contains plenty of rhymes with them. If forced to she could easily improvise short pieces about them, not that she would like it.

SAMYA and SAMIRAH are two 20 year old twin Arabic princesses, who look very much alike and enjoy spending time together. They are middling in height and maybe slightly overweight. Their faces are a little severe, with dark eyes, brown unsmiling lips, heavy cheeks and aquiline noses. The servants who bathe them, separately, report they have heavy soft breasts with wide dark brown areolas. Their inner lips, brown, protrude from their slits, for which their physician duly shame them, insisting it shows excessive, almost animalistic carnality. Their mounds and armpits are covered with coarse black hair, and they sport finer hair on their short, sturdy legs. They both are greatly ashamed of their body, and very rigorous in their outlook, dressing in plain white robes, never indulging much in physical pleasure, even the more innocent ones like food or dancing. What little they’ve learnt of the way of the flesh they consider with utter disgust, and plan to remain virgins even into adulthood. They have been raised in particular detestation of incest and lesbianism. Unconcerned with the amorous preoccupations of most teenagers, they have reported all their attention and efforts to more intellectual pursuits. They like chess, which they play with each other at a high level, astronomy, and butterflies, which they raise themselves in a specially furnished greenhouse.

CHANLINA is a 18 year old guilty princess of Cambodian stock. She is thin and somewhat short. She has brown, sallow skin with a few blemishes, very small breasts and dark areolas.She has dark eyes and a short, stocky nose. She has abundant black hair, which you can of course shave. Until recently she was happy, although tormented by secret, nasty thoughts. She liked music and découpages. Two nights ago, in her bed, when she thought everyone was asleep, curiosity got the better of her, and she slipped her index between the yellow outer lips of her tidy sex. Not deep, not artfully enough to feel more than a hint of pleasure, especially in her frightful state, and she withdrew immediately. But Glypt sees all. Her servant screamed, and two masked invaders rushed in. She witnessed the execution (or so she thought) of her household, and was chained naked on the floor of a cold cell, told to wait for “the Customer”. Her legs are chained far apart, keeping her guilty virgin slit open, like a wound or a flower. She does not know, she cannot even fathom what will happen to her. All she knows is it’s her fault. This is a great opportunity to use a guilty princess. Do not tarry!

3.Racist princesses

Racist princesses are brought up to loathe and despise a particular race or ethnicity of people. Those people may be absent from the staff, or only there in the most menial and subordinate roles. Either way the rest of the staff will routinely and matter-of-factly express prejudice toward them, which the princess then picks up. The same attitude is also omnipresent in the books she reads, paintings on the walls, et cetera. She comes to accept, quite unconsciously, that the population in question is despicable, repugnant, scary and associated with other negative feelings. This makes them of course a great choice for our customers of that ethnicity. Being abused by someone she thought beneath them, coming in contact with bodies she finds repellant, adds to the princess’s distress and humiliation.

As of now we offer the following :

JANE is a 24 year old Anglosaxon princess with auburn hair and a general “antebellum” air. Her skin is white and lightly freckled. She is tall and slender, her breasts are small and firm with dark red areolas. She has gray, personable eyes. Her crotch is shaved clean, as she has been told is normal and proper, which also serves to display her large, red inner lips that hang out of her slit. With most people, even if they are her social inferiors, Jane is gracious and polite. However, she has been conditioned to see Black people as little more than beasts. She has seen them toil the fields from a distance, and serve as the lowest servants in the palace. In two occasion she has seen a pair of them punished by being pilloried naked, and her father was sure to point how disgracious their dark bodies were, how grotesque the male’s large beastly organ and the female’s adipose curves, how repugnant their mass of unshaved pubes. The second time she could not even bear to look. Jane can play the piano and violin with real talent. She likes books, especially of a sentimental nature.

SHRI is an 18 year old Indian princess. She is a little short and overall rather lithe. She has brown eyes and brown skin with still a few acne scars that also bears numerous animal-themed tattoos, as is tradition in her fictional kingdom. One of these is a serpent coiled around her large round breasts. Her areolas are light brown. So is her external navel. She wears her black straight hair in a braid that goes down almost to her little firm buttocks. Her pubes are trimmed in a nice little black patch. Under them her vulva, once opened, is bright pink with browner fringes. Since childhood Shri has been taught to despise Europeans. Among the servants at her purported palace, they occupy the meanest jobs, and work naked, since they are too low and filthy to deserve clothes. Her mother and handmaiden have always mocked them, their pasty bodies, their meaty smell, the silly white worm hanging between the legs of the males, and she absorbed it all. The mere thought of one of these wretched creatures touching her fills her with disgust. And yet ... These last few months she has taken to watching the naked Whites as they scrub floors and toilets, her gaze lingering on their weird pale parts and their strange hair. Often after doing so she’ll isolate herself to masturbate, thinking nobody notices her. Her handlers of course encourage that behavior. So Shri’s feelings grow confused and embarrassing, she wavers between repulsion and attraction for the despised Whites. If a White customer were to take her it would certainly have a resounding psychological effect.

FLORE is a 20 year old princess of mixed African and European ethnicity. Her purported royal parents are a mixed-race couple, and indeed the society where she thinks she lives is a multiracial one where many races live in harmony. The one exception is Asians. She has never met one, or seen one except in large mural paintings were they appear as demonic cannibal subhumans, pillaging and raping her innocent compatriots. Likewise the books she read, and she loves reading, are full of stories of their exactions in ages past. Luckily, they have been exterminated centuries ago, or so she thinks. Imagine her surprise and anguish if she finds out the reality is different. Flore is a bookish girl, kind and delicate. She has light brown skin and curly black hair she styles into many braids gathered in a ponytail. Her face is considered very attractive, with a dainty little nose, thick luscious lips, and attractive pale green eyes. Her body is thin and supple, as she has practiced ballet for years, but her breasts and buttocks are proportionally larger, and very soft. Her dark black nipples are long and rubbery. Her crotch is shaved smooth every morning, so nothing hides her slit that opens just a little, like a ripe cracked peach. She would make the right customer very happy, and especially if he is an Asian man, he could make her very unhappy in return.

4.Man-hating princesses

Man-hating princesses work in a very similar way to racist princesses, but instead of a particular ethnicity they were raised to despise men. Since they constitute the majority of our customers this of course leads to interesting situations once they find themselves at their disposal.

As of now we offer the following :

ZAEWA-KI is a 26 year old princess who has been cloned from a full-blood Apache woman, and most of her handlers are also descended from various Plain Indian Tribes. She was raised, however, in a fantasy culture that has little to do with her ancestors’ way of life. In her culture men are slaves and objects, to be used and discarded as needed. She takes exemple on her mother, who keeps a harem of a hundred servile lovers, one of whom might be Zaewa-Ki’s father, but ostensibly she does not know which one and not to care. Zaewa-Ki is an exception to our general rule that our princesses are guaranteed virgins. From the age of sixteen she has accumulated a harem of male pleasure slaves gifted by her mother, of whom he has made ample and cruel use. She remains, however, an anal and buccal virgin. She also finds semen repugnant and punishes severely any man who ejaculates in her presence. Her idea of sex is a group of three or more obedient men taking turns to lick and penetrate her, without ever climaxing themselves. To a lesser extent she likes to inspect and hurt male organs. She is certain to be distraught at experiencing forms of intercourse less centered on her pleasure. Physically she is slender but not muscular, with small, somewhat sagging breasts. Her areolas are the same earthy brown as her skin, so it is hard to discern them, especially as her nipples are wide and flat. Her armpits are shaven, but her crotch is covered with a thick, black bush of curly hair that extends all the way from her navel to her anus. Underneath it her thick outer lips open easily to a dark red odorous vulva with short inner lips and a huge bud. Her face is narrow but fat, with dark features, heavy eyebrows, and dark almond-shaped eyes. Her hair is black, long, and straight, going down almost to her round, firm buttocks. Her nose is large and aquiline, her lips brown-red, thick and pouty. Her “servants” report they have never touched a man’s lips or genitals, not even to try.

5.Adoring princesses

Sex with most of our princesses is explicitly a non-consensual affair. While our staff is here to make sure they comply, they will very clearly protest and attempt to resist. This is something many of our customers enjoy, but others may want something more subtle. Adoring princesses are maybe the most exquisite of our products. Their education, using an array of sophisticated techniques, primes them to accept and even desire a promised man, described in mysterious but unanimously flattering terms. Often this is presented as a very lucky match, the sovereign of an empire much larger than the purported realm of her parents. First the notion that he might fancy her is presented as a remote possibility, something not to be unreasonably hoped for ; and inevitably, the princess hopes. Then things get more serious, but she is told that several other princesses are courting the man, that she must deserve him through a tender and submissive attitude. She poses for a portrait, first clothed and then a few months later naked, and she hears that the promised man at last is interested in her. Meanwhile she reads and hears of his exploits and qualities. Everyone in her entourage acts admiring and envious of her luck, so that she comes to believe in it herself. When the promised man finally comes to marry her, she counts the days before being his. She already loves him; she cannot wait to give herself to him. Our customer, of course, will step into the role of that promised man. After a quick ceremony you may take the adoring princess to your chambers, and, if you show her any gentleness, we guarantee that she will enthusiastically, if inexpertly, perform or endure anything you ask of her. This is still rape by deception, but nothing like the coarser affairs that involve other princesses. Or our customer might just force himself on her, enjoying her horror at being mistreated by a man she has come to love before even meeting him. Or he might do one before the other.

As of now we offer the following :

ELISE is a 23 year old princess of Anglosaxon stock. She has pale creamy skin and red hair, her body is thin but fleshy, with round perky adorable breasts, soft buttocks. From her medical exams her vulva is beautiful too, a cute, picture-perfect rose. Her handmaidens keep her crotch freshly shaven. She has full red lips, a dainty little nose, blue melancholic eyes. Her face would be beautiful, if it was not sad so often. At the age of five a very carefully orchestrated accident left her with a thin scar on her cheek, just above her lips. From then on every servant, every tutor, and even her purported parents have made sure to look at her with a mix of pity and repulsion. With hypocrite precautions they taught her that no man would ever want someone as disfigured as her. The novels and poetry she read confirmed even the slightest scar in the face makes a woman repulsive, even as they extol the pleasures of romantic love. Her history lessons, without undue insistence, mentioned a few sovereigns in the past who got similar cuts and died as old maids. And so Elise grew beautiful yet sad, convinced no one could love her. Recently she was told about a wise, eccentric king who might consider her as a bride. This was a long shot, she was warned again and again, and probably her one chance at happiness. And so she longs for her king, our customer, with fervent and desperate hope. There is nothing, she swore to her handmaidens, nothing she would not do for him, to earn his love and make him happy. Even if he is ugly or cruel.

6.Weird princesses Weird princesses are princesses with strange innate or acquired characteristics. It can be peculiar beliefs, extreme anatomy, or a combination. They may or may not realize how unusual those are, but a discerning customer can get great pleasure from such an uncommon woman at his disposition (and being a princess is already rather uncommon!)

As of now we offer the following :

ANDREA is a 19 year old weird princess of south slavic stock, All people at the farm she grew up in are taller than average, but he is a veritable giantess at 230 cm and 120 kg. Although she is not particularly strong for her size, an exceptional party of six wranglers instead of the usual four will be provided. She is tall but still somewhat thin, very pale, with long, light brown curly hair and a pretty face despite an unusually strong jaw. Her breasts, too, are enormous, which is even accented by very small light pink areolas and barely noticeable nipples. Her buttocks and thighs are also sizeable although not as impressive as her chest. Her outer lips are very prominent and her handmaidens keep them shaved. Her inner lips too, are well developed and protrude a little. Although impressive in size they are soft, flappy and easy to pull apart. From the experience of past princesses using the same clone DNA, we know that her bright red vagina, once deflowered, can accommodate a variety of large objects and body parts. Past customers have successfully inserted bottles, basketballs and outstretched hands in her clones’ orifice, at great pain to the princesses. Indeed her vagina might quickly get too loose for small or average penises, and her large firm buttocks can make sodomy difficult for the same. She is a princess to be handled more than penetrated, although given her obedient nature she will fellate any customer without difficulty. Andrea is very much a gentle giantess, she is polite, delicate, and mostly enjoys gardening and the company of calm animals, like her Komondor hound Bralic. That anyone would hurt her, and even take pleasure in it, is sure to come as a great and unpleasant surprise. History has shown that princesses of her stock develop heart problems in her mid-twenties and tend to die before turning thirty, which is why we seek to have her used as soon as possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.