Meeting an Online Stranger - Cover

Meeting an Online Stranger

by onyoma

Copyright© 2022 by onyoma

Erotica Sex Story: A young woman meets a young man for an afternoon hookup.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Cream Pie   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Chatting online was one thing but actually meeting? That’s crazy. Especially letting him know where you live and that you’re alone! What were you thinking!?!

The doorbell rings, cutting off your train of thought. You open the door. There he is. Really close to his picture actually. Medium height, a slim build, blue eyes. Not a model but not too bad either. Then he smiles, not bad at all actually.

He seems just a little hesitant. “Thanks for agreeing to meet. If you’d be more comfortable we can go somewhere more public.” He takes a small step back.

Very gentlemanly, you like that.

“No.” You say. “You can come in. Please.”

Moments later you’re both sitting on the couch, not quite sure what to do even though you both know exactly why he’s there. Perhaps you’re even feeling a bit awkward.

He motions you over and says “Come here. Sit between my legs. I’ll massage your back.” He puts one leg up against the back of the couch, making room for you. You scoot over and around but don’t really lean back into him. You’re still tense. Part of you still can’t believe he’s here, in your living room. That does’t stop him from putting his hands on the back of your neck, just above the hem of your shirt. He starts, kneading and massaging gently at first but he’s soon doing an excellent job of relaxing the muscles working his fingertips and thumbs deep into the tissue. His hands begin to drift lower in longer and longer strokes. Continuing to work the kinks out of your entire spine with his strong hands.

This is nice.

He reaches the bottom of you shirt and without hesitation begins working his way up your back, slipping his hands under you top as he does so. His hands are warm and firm and continue to do an excellent job of loosening you up. He quickly unhooks your bra and continues rubbing up and down your back. Not yet attempting to touch your breasts. As his hands move up your shirt gets lifted up too. When he gets back to your neck he lifts up your shirt and bra over your head. You lift your arms, helping him partially undress you. You twist around a bit so you’re mostly facing him. You feel better now and remember why you invited him over in the first place.

He reaches behind your neck and gently pulls you in. You close your eyes and feel his lips on yours, soft and warm.

You’ve noticed that if a guy’s a good kisser than he’s usually good in bed, and vice versa. This guy is going to be very, very good and you feel yourself start to get just a little wet. He’s gentle but firm with you. His tongue sweeping inside and out, before he gently nibbles on your lower lip. He pulls you to himself more strongly now and begins kissing and nipping at your neck.

His hot breath is on your ear and then he’s sucking on an earlobe while murmuring softly.

“You are so fucking sexy.”

He rolls over and you’re laying on your side with him next to you. He leans in for another kiss, a little more gentle though.

You can feel it. He knows he has you now, you belong to him. At least for the moment. He can move as slow as he wants. That pause, that slight acknowledgment that you’re his, really turns you on. You run your hands over his back and pull him to you. His leg is between yours and he gently grinds his hard thigh into your crotch. Waves of delicious pleasure begin radiating up your body. He’s still gently kissing and nibbling on your lips and neck while running his hands over the silky skin of your naked back.

Soon he moves lower and begins kissing the tops of your breasts. Tasting and lightly sucking on the perfect flesh he arcs from one side of your chest to the other until eventually reaching one of your hard nipples. He runs his tongue around it before sucking it into his mouth. His wet lips bring the sensitive nubbin to complete fullness. He switches over to the other one and repeats this, a few more swift kisses across your entire chest and he leans back to admire his handiwork. He simply gazes at you, marveling in your beauty.

“You are so incredibly beautiful. Thank you for inviting me over.”

You can only “Mmm.” in reply and arc your back, you want him to continue kissing and sucking your tits.

He leans back down and starts kissing again, harder this time, while his hand begins sliding down your stomach to the edge of your jeans, where he begins lightly tracing along your skin with his finger tips. He brings his hand back up along your ribs, this tickles and a small giggle escapes your lips. He just grins, whispers “Sorry.” and kisses you. The giggle is soon forgotten. Then his hand is on your chest stroking and gently squeezing your breast while his mouth is back on your nipple, you pull his head to your chest and groan.

“That’s good. Harder.”

He immediately puts more pressure on your turgid nipple, sending your pleasure level higher. He nips and softly bites his way across your chest to the other one and gently tugs on it with his teeth before running his tongue around it and sucking HARD- but just for a second. He releases it and looks up at you, pupils dilated, before looking down and licking and sucking on the soft flesh of your belly. He kisses and nibbles his way all around your stomach. You feel his hands on the waistband of your jeans, pulling the fly open, then he’s tugging your zipper down and opening up the tight-fitting denim. He leans down further and you feel his hot breath against your skin, right above your panties. He takes a deep breath and you realize that he must be able to smell your arousal. Your wetter now. He gently begins wiggling your jeans and panties over your hips while kissing and licking every bit of new skin as it’s exposed.

He licks and sucks all over your lower belly and upper thighs, avoiding your center for the moment. He continues to push your pants and underwear down your legs and into a pile on the floor. You’re now naked on your couch with an almost stranger and he’s still completely dressed!

You tremor just a little at how vulnerable you feel, it’s completely exhilarating and your entire body feels like it’s vibrating. Waiting.

His fingertips are lightly running up and down your legs sending little chills all over your body. He leans down to kiss your mouth, his tongue sliding inside, hot and wet. His hands are all over you, squeezing and stroking your tits, your stomach, your legs. You lift one of your knees, slightly parting your legs, inviting him.

He takes the hint and beings caressing the soft, perfect skin of your inner thighs. He’s slowly, gently, driving you insane and you’re staring to worry about leaving a wet spot on the couch. You spread your legs wider and still he doesn’t touch your pussy, just everywhere else. He leans down and he’s kissing your chest, your belly, your legs, your- you gasp in shocked pleasure as you feel his tongue run firmly up your wet slit. The next thing you know he’s lying between your upraised knees, arms wrapped around your legs holding you down and open, giving you the best head of your life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.