Second Chance Too - Cover

Second Chance Too

Copyright© 2022 by Number 7

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The saga of Carl continues. In Second Chance Too he finds himself in a new place, with a new body, and another set of challenges. Along the way he finds love, tragedy, pain and loss. Some days his friends are enemies and his enemies are legion.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DoOver   Incest   InLaws  

My interlude with Marie notwithstanding, Kyle lived a rather mundane life. He was careful to make sure no one (not even his aunts) knew how substantial the settlement he received due to the crash, and as he was not particularly outgoing, his peers never wondered why he avoided certain activities that might give away personal information.

Rather than rock the boat, I made sure to regularly cut the grass at both aunts’ houses and take their cars for oil changes and tire rotations. When the girls needed a ride to meet friends at the mall for a movie and shopping trip, I always volunteered to drive and pick them up, giving each some extra spending money from Kyle’s stash to tide them over while they cavorted with their friends.

It was the after last week of high school for Kyle, and I made sure he finished with solid grades on his finals. There seemed to be no college plan, as I could find no applications, acceptance letters, or anything that tipped me off to Kyle’s after-graduation plan, and that was a big red flag for me. A graduating senior with solid grades and plenty of funds to pay for a quality diploma should have a plan and it ought to be obvious.

Kyle’s future plans remained a puzzle to me until Jeanne showed up after dinner the day after graduation. “Hey stranger,” she smiled bustling into the kitchen with her arms brimming with packages. “Since you slipped away after the ceremony Friday night, I thought we should celebrate with your favorite foods. We can’t afford much but I can darn well cook your favorite meal and serve it to you like you were an Arab sheik. Sister and Tina are out at the lake with Sally and her mom for the weekend, and I didn’t want to be all alone when you were over here all alone, too.”

Jeanne smiled her sneaky smile and pulled a casserole pan of fried chicken from her warming cover and set it on the dining room table. “I hope you like my fried chicken.” In short order, she added all kinds of flourishes to her secret recipe while I got us iced tea and threw a salad together. “I love it that you can cook and take care of yourself, Kyle, but it’s a little odd to have a teenage nephew who keeps his house neater than mine.”

Jeanne’s eyes shined a little too much as she hugged me and praised my skills. “You always do the right thing, know what’s best, say just what we need to hear, and never fail to make us feel safe and loved ... Thank you...” Jeanne brushed a tear away before it could escape her eye socket and run down her cheek. “My girls and I couldn’t be more grateful to you, Kyle. Thank you for every little thing you do for us.” Jeanne held on for a long time, only breaking apart from me so we could eat while supper was hot.

“So,” Dinner was eaten but we hadn’t begun to clean up anything when Jeanne opened the table to questions that would lead to us losing our clothes and finding out what each other tick. She was full of unfocused energy. Sex was a serious subject and her mind seemed made up to talk about it, but she had to work up the courage to start. Rather than help her along, I was having fun waiting for her to ask me about my tryst with Marie. There was no way Marie kept that to herself. She was far too wound up when she left for me to imagine her respecting our privacy.

“So,” she said, again.

“So,” I said.

“ ... did you do anything interesting this week?” Her smile gave the game away. Jeanne was not someone who could hide her agenda.

This was getting us nowhere and I desperately wanted to find out if what was under her blouse was as pretty as I hoped. “Yes,” I breathed into her left ear as I leaned across and kissed her lovely mouth. Jeanne never had a chance. My kiss got her going and we coupled like crazed beasts for hours.

Jeanne’s body was a treasure.

When I tasted her clit, she screamed my name over and over and over. When my fingers found her “G” spot she squealed like someone was killing her and chanted obscenities sounding like she was a demented monk on crack. Eventually, we ran out of gas and fell asleep in a puddle of our excretions. Jeanne clung to me in her sleep like she did when we made love.

“You can NEVER tell a soul about our ... our ... you know ... this.” Jeanne was naked, standing at the sink in the master bedroom, which I took over following my arrival in Kyle’s body. We woke up sweaty, dirty, and sticky, which got us both up and into the shower.

Jeanne showed no other signs of regret, or shame as we cleaned up. Her smile was in the same place, just a lot wider, and there were no worry furrows across her brow. I understood her concern about word leaking that I was sleeping with Kyle’s aunts.

“There is zero chance I would ever allow anyone to hear about our time, Jeanne. You thrilled me beyond belief, and it is my hope that we can continue to be special friends, just like Marie and me.” My smile confirmed that I was telling the truth. The kiss I laid on her to prove it was one of my best. Jeanne sagged into me, and we hurried to the bed to ‘reconnect,’ as it were. Reconnecting with Jeanne included a lot of sweating, grunting, squealing, and general frolicking.

I liked frolicking with Jeanne. She was fun, but we were going to have to clean up all over again.

The best thing to do was get it all out in the open and go on with our lives. Kyle’s aunts were wonderful lovers and close friends. That the three of us shared DNA was an accident of fate and the universe. Jeanne slept after our tryst, and I spent the time watching her sleep, perusing the fresh memories of my time with Maeve and Rosemary. Carl’s memories of Beth Ann, Colleen, and Rebecca surfaced much clearer, and I could see why using Kyle’s body to service his aunts gave me no pause.

Beth Ann was Brian’s mother when Carl was dumped into his life and their love affair was the stuff of storybooks. It was a bit fuzzy, but I also had memories of Michael Ryan having all three of his aunts as long-term lovers. I used to be both of those guys and now I was Kyle, bedding both of Kyle’s aunts. It made a weird kind of sense. I would have continued to ponder the many and varied lives of Carl Fleming had Jeanne not needed to talk about her sister, and her, and me.

“How did you and Marie end up in bed last weekend, anyway? She tells me everything but was rather vague on how you two got started.” We were naked, entwined like the lovers we had just learned to be, and Jeanne wanted to talk about her only sibling and potential opponent for my affection. “The moment I saw her Sunday afternoon, she was positively glowing. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know she and you hooked up, because I knew she was spending the evening with you Saturday.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.