Second Chance Too - Cover

Second Chance Too

Copyright© 2022 by Number 7

Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The saga of Carl continues. In Second Chance Too he finds himself in a new place, with a new body, and another set of challenges. Along the way he finds love, tragedy, pain and loss. Some days his friends are enemies and his enemies are legion.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DoOver   Incest   InLaws  

When the morning sun warmed my face enough to wake me, I suspected that somehow, some way, I was, or had been, all those people. How any soul could live so many lives was a mystery to me, but I had too much information not to have experienced those things. The memories were cascading into my brain as I reviewed the dream. The knowledge that should not have been in my head was like an encyclopedia of lives.

I didn’t think I believed in past lives, but from where I was sitting, it seemed like the only reasonable explanation.

My life was a science fiction movie?

How does one live with the knowledge that they used to be other people?

It was a puzzle I contemplated night and day.

However...

If I did live those lives, I had one heck of a good resume. There were some seriously beautiful women in those lives and the me I was in them seemed to have a magic touch that made them love me. The thoughts of who I might have been stayed with me all day...

From the first night back home - in the house that Zack Washburn bought for me – the dreams came again. While on the island, while hopelessly in love with Maeve, they stayed away, giving my nights rest and comfort.

On the night the dreams came back something hidden deep inside my brain seemed to come alive. The people in my dreams had names, and I knew very intimate details about them and their lives. The places I found myself in while dreaming were familiar. Without rational explanation, I knew exactly what drawer to open to find the scissors and my watch. It was as if I was remembering instead of dreaming.

The people in my dreams were very real ... If so ... then did it not follow that the person I was in the dreams was also real?

If you could imagine it, the people who kept appearing in my dreams were closely connected to me. I knew without thinking about it, what kinds of struggles they faced, what obstacles they overcame, and what gave them happiness.

I was in a beautiful home, on the shore of a lake. The house was massive but warm and homey. It was clear that there was a party going on, and I was obviously invited because several people welcomed me like an old and cherished friend.

There was a woman standing alone, watching me approach the cluster near the bog, bay windows looking out on the lake.

Millie was her name.

Somehow, I knew her name and her favorite fragrance. As I walked toward her memories of a short but passionate love affair sprang into my head. My entire body itched to run my hands beneath her sweater, as I knew exactly how stiff and demanding her nipples would be under my fingers.

Millie was older than me. Her hair was shot thru with gray, but still lustrous and full. Her age made her more beautiful and desirable. The sudden tightness in my slacks reminded me of just how easy it was to bring that woman to climax, and how wet, warm, and snug she was inside.

The smile she gave me was so deep and full of love, that it was as if every light in the room suddenly lit up. Her smile gave me inordinate joy, and when I reached for her, she slipped easily into my arms, resting her head against my chest. When she exhaled, her breath washed across my neck, bringing goosebumps and a shiver down my back.

Millie and I looked at each other until I suggested we go upstairs and sit out on the bedroom balcony, to watch the last of the sunset. She smiled beautifully and took my hand. Carrying our iced tea, we strolled hand in hand out to the love seat, overlooking the lake.

The evening was just cool enough to notice, and I put my arm around Millie, drawing her close to share my body heat.

“We were naughty last night,” Millie said, shyly.

“You were wonderful to me. I need to return the favor, many times, I hope.”

Millie blushed and smiled, giving me the opening to lean in and kiss her like I really meant it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Colleen watching us through the sliding glass door. It looked like she had her hand inside her slacks, but then I caught a glimpse of Winnie behind her, and I knew that it was her hand inside Colleen’s pants.

Taking a cue from my two lovelies, I slipped my right hand under Millie’s sweater, feeling the incredibly soft skin of her tummy. Mr. Johnson came instantly erect as my fingers slid under the waistband of her panties, and, for the first time, touched her silken hair.

Millie gasped as she felt my fingers slide over her clit, to part her lips. The moisture she was providing was more than enough to ease my way inside her, and I gently opened her up and massaged deeply inside her.

Millie’s body vibrated as I used the middle two fingers to stroke in and out, while my index finger tormented her clit. I knew she wouldn’t last long, and just as I got a good rhythm going her climax shook her to the core.

“Arrrggghhhrrrggg,” Millie growled as my fingers played inside her. She tossed her head from side to side, squealing like a teenager, as she enjoyed her first orgasm with me. Millie’s chest rose and fell and her heart beat like a drum as she shook through her peak.

I hadn’t realized how ridged she was until her climax abated enough for her to relax back against me, momentarily wiped out. I gave her time to recover but kept my lips on hers, as she hungrily sucked my tongue, still heavily panting.

When she finally recovered enough to speak, I cut her off by pushing my two middle fingers back inside her, and strumming her “G” spot, while rubbing her clit again.

Millie stiffened, tried to object, but lost her concentration when the first waves of ecstasy rolled through her tortured body. It was a thing of beauty to watch Millie storm the beaches of her pleasure centers. Unable to even think about me, or my pleasure, she gave in totally to the hedonistic rush of feelings that attacked her all at once.

As she reached an even higher peak, she lost control and bit down on my shoulder hard enough to leave a big bruise, and then scraped my back with her fingernails, deep enough to bring blood. She was trying to speak but nothing except gibberish was coming out. The rush of blood to the surfaces of her skin left her the prettiest shade of red I’d ever seen.

Her vagina rinsed my hand with her personal fluids, and I couldn’t wait to get my mouth where my fingers were, so I picked her up, carried her to the bed, undressed her and myself, as her passion was too great to allow her to help, and planted my face in her wonderful wetness.

Millie’s taste was a bit strong. I chalked that up to our not showering before sex. The flavor attracted me, and I bathed her with my tongue, seeing how much more she could produce, and how the taste would change as she climaxed, again.

My tongue found her clit and I set up a hard rhythm bringing right back to the edge and holding her there while the pleasure built.

Not going right over the edge was new to Millie. I imagined she and Mr. Bell were straight to the important stuff people, when in bed. Holding her back, watching her twist and turn, trying to get over the edge was wonderful for me but wildly difficult for her.

Millie screamed at me, “come up and fill me. I need you inside me, right now.”

I wanted her to fully enjoy the moment, so I turned up the heat a little higher.

With my fingers inside her, strumming her “G” spot, and my tongue sucking her clit hard against my teeth, I slid my thumb down and gently invaded her rectum. My thumb was fully lubricated, and so was she, but when she felt it gaining purchase inside a place she never imagined being touched, Millie tried to object, and would have, had the mother of all orgasms not taken her at that exact second.

She squalled like she’d been burned as her body betrayed her, and allowed my thumb to pleasure her anus, while everything else was on fire with pleasure at the same time.

Millie never imagined sex as we were having it, and it suddenly was too much for her.

When she overloaded, her body collapsed, and she passed out.

I knew I had some time and got her comfortably positioned on our bed, pulled up the sheet to cover her, and cuddled beside her to wait for her to return to the land of the living.

The morning sun along with the memory of the latest installment in my never-ending dream brought some life back into me. I’d spent far too long trying to forget Maeve and Karen. A man can only lick his wounds for so long, and then he must pull himself together and get going.

That’s what I was doing on the morning that things got better. My get-up-and-go was getting up and going.

It was a gorgeous summer day.

The sun was bright, and the breeze was just right. I decided to take the sporty convertible I’d recently purchased out for a spin to enjoy the weather. After locking up the house, and warming up the cherry red, sixty-four, Mustang convertible, I was slowly driving thru the country enjoying feeling better than I’d felt in a long time.

Eventually, my drive took me back home, ending a day of great joy.

As I pulled into the garage a long, black limousine pulled to the curb behind me. Hanging around the Washburns like I was used to doing, I saw lots of those cars, but none since Maeve shut me out. Rather than pretend I didn’t see them, I stood in the driveway outside the garage doors and waited as a man and a woman dressed elegantly but all in black exited the limo and walked towards me, each holding a briefcase that looked as expensive as their outfits.

They looked like lawyers.

Everything about their demeanor set off alarm bells, and I began to fear that whatever they wanted with me would not be good.

I was right.

The woman looked to be in her late thirties. An idle thought came to me. Her hair was perfectly coiffed, setting off a business suit that had to cost as much as some families made in three months. There was none of the predatory look about her I remembered from Sandra Fromme; the attorney Maeve introduced me to back when I was in rehab. In fact, she looked terribly sad, which set off another set of alarm bells in me.

“Mr. Goodwin,” the man said. “My name is Charles Grant. With me is Gwendolyn Adler. Our firm represents Maeve Washburn. It is our sad duty to inform you that Mrs. Washburn passed away this morning from injuries sustained in a terrible accident...”

As my heart jumped into my throat and it felt like someone hit me in the stomach with a sledgehammer, I steeled myself for even worse news,

He would have gone on, but the woman interrupted. “We are two of Mrs. Washburn’s personal attorneys. Sandra Fromme, from our firm, suggested we come to you immediately to avoid a scene once the press descends on this...”

“Your daughter Karen was with Mrs. Washburn when the accident occurred. She was taken to University Hospital by helicopter. The doctors operated for several hours. She did not survive...”

I’m positive they continue speaking but I heard nothing after the news about Karen. Time seemed to stop and the clamor in my heart drowned out all sound and thought. When I was next conscious of anything I was sitting on the concrete of the driveway, holding my head in my hands, crying like a small child.

There is no doubt that time passed. I just wasn’t aware of it. The pain of losing them took up all the space in my brain. There was no room for noise, people, weather, or time. The roar in my head was so loud that I was trying to close it out by holding my hands over my ears.

It didn’t help.

“ ... Mrs. Washburn’s will specifically named Karen as her legatee should she die. Karen lived a few hours after Maeve succumbed, which makes you the sole legatee. Mrs. Washburn also named you should you survive Karen. As the inheritor of her family trust, you also inherit the responsibility for their final arrangements ... Mr. Goodwin. You need to handle claiming them for burial. We can help you there, but your presence is required. I’m so sorry Mr. Goodwin, but you need to come with us...”

Somehow, they guided me through the process of dealing with the hospital where they were taken, and the funeral home Maeve used for Zachary, Rosemary, Heather, and Maureen. It took such a short time to arrange the closure of the lives of the two people I loved most in the entire world.

Charles and Gwendolyn led me like a young child back to the limo. They had to. I was just a tick above a zombie. Seeing Maeve cold and dead alongside Karen’s tiny, broken body took all the remaining strength out of me, and I slowly collapsed onto the floor in the hospital morgue and shook with renewed grief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.